剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
If anyone finds out I slept with him for the role,
要是被人发现我为了得到角色跟他上♥床♥
it will ruin me.
会毁了我的
You've got more than your reputation to lose here
你要是不合作 你要担心的
if you don't cooperate with us.
就不只毁掉名声那么简单了
We know you saw her yesterday.
我们知道你跟她见面了
Come in.
进来吧
She... she invited me to her dressing room.
她把我叫到了化妆室
To talk.
想谈谈
You're trying to steal my whole life!
你要把我的一切都偷走
First my husband, now my career.
先是我丈夫 现在是我的事业
And what time was that?
当时几点
Around 10:30?
大概十点半
Where'd you get that cut?
那道割伤你是怎么弄的
Just a scratch from my cat.
我的猫挠的
So you won't mind giving us a sample of your DNA, then?
所以你应该不介意给我们一份DNA样本了
DNA? Why, what for?
要DNA做什么
Why did I listen to Micah?
我为什么要听弥迦的
Do you have any idea who might have done this?
你觉得有谁可能下此毒手吗
No. I know nothing.
不 我什么都不知道
OK, well I think that's all for now.
我们问完了
You're free to go. Thank you.
你可以走了 谢谢
I think Micah may have had an accomplice.
弥迦可能有个共犯
Mrs. Gollnow? Tia Tremblay.
葛诺夫人 我叫缇娅·特伦布雷
I know as head of the board you must have your hands full right now,
你作为董事长现在肯定事务繁忙
but I was hoping I could ask you a few questions.
但我希望能问你几个问题
Tia Tremblay. Someone passed along
缇娅·特伦布雷啊 有人给我看了
the online article you published this afternoon.
你下午发布在网上的文章
You're clearly a fan of sensationalism.
你还真爱写些耸人听闻的故事
It's the first of a series of articles
那是我打算写的
I plan on publishing, until this matter is resolved.
第一部系列文章 一直写到案子水落石出
What can I do for you, Ms. Tremblay?
我能帮你什么 特伦布雷小姐
Jewel claimed there was corruption within the company.
茱薇尔说公♥司♥里存在腐♥败♥现象
But of course every story has two sides,
但我不能只听一面之词
I'd love to hear yours. Jewel is hardly qualified
我想听听你的说法 茱薇尔没有资格
to imply that the company is corrupt.
来暗示公♥司♥的腐♥败♥
Would you care to elaborate?
能细说一下吗
No. I do not.
不行
But I am truly deeply saddened, Ms. Tremblay,
可我非常痛心 特伦布雷女士
by the events that have occurred in the past couple of days.
这几天发生了这么多事
We here at the ballet consider Jewel to be a part of our family
我们芭蕾舞团都把茱薇尔视作家人
and she will be greatly missed.
我们都会想念她
It sounds like you've already decided she's dead.
你说起来好像已经确定她死了
This interview is over.
访问到此为止
So where are we on this?
案件进展如何
Well, if the killer dumped the body in the river,
如果凶手把尸体扔到了河里
then it could take months to recover it underneath all that ice.
那要花好几个月才能从冰下面捞上来
What about our suspects?
嫌犯什么情况
Well at 11:30 P.M. last night,
昨晚11点半
Jewel sent texts to her friend Alya saying that she was scared.
茱薇尔发短♥信♥给她朋友艾丽娅说她很害怕
Micah claims to have last seen her at 7 A.M. the next morning.
弥迦称最后一次见到她是在次日上午七点
The assistant stage manager
助理舞台经理
saw Jewel enter her dressing room at 9 A.M.
看见茱薇尔上午九点进入她的更衣室
At 10:30 A.M. Natasha Azarov went to the same dressing room
上午十点半 娜塔莎·阿扎罗夫进了这间
where an argument took place.
发生争吵的更衣室
Yeah Natasha joined the ballet
对 娜塔莎约一年半前
company about a year and a half ago
加入了这家芭蕾公♥司♥
since then she's worked her way up to becoming the understudy.
然后一路努力当上了替角
We believe Natasha is having an affair
我们相信娜塔莎和艺术总监
with the artistic director, Micah Canet.
弥迦·卡内特有婚外情
Who also happens to be Jewel's husband.
他还是茱薇尔的丈夫
We suspect that Natasha and Micah were together
我们怀疑娜塔莎和弥迦
between the hours of 11 A.M. and 5 P.M.
在上午11点到下午五点间在一起
Which neither will admit to.
这点他们俩都不会承认
So sounds like Micah and Natasha are each other's alibi.
这么看来 娜塔莎和弥迦就是彼此的不在场证人
I mean, did they kill her together?
他们联手杀了她吗
Well we only found the one set of male bootprints at the park.
我们只在公园发现了一组男士靴印
So the likelihood that Natasha was there is slim at best.
所以娜塔莎出现在那里的可能性很小
Thank you.
谢谢
Ok, here we go.
好了 我们开始
As you can see, the wear marks on the tread
你能看到 踩踏的磨痕
are almost exactly like Micah's boots.
几乎和弥迦的一模一样
Well that puts Micah at the park.
那证明弥迦在公园
Well, maybe not. I made this from the boot prints
或许不是 我用在雪地上发现的靴印
that we found in the snow.
做了这个模具
It does show the same wear patterns as Micah Canet's boots.
磨痕的确显示同于弥迦·卡内特的靴子
But the depth of the imprint tells a different story.
可脚印深度测试结果不同
Micah weighs approximately 175lbs.
弥迦重约175磅
The person wearing these boots weighs at most 120.
穿着这双靴子的人体重最多也就120磅
So Micah didn't make the boot prints.
所以靴印不是弥迦的
Someone was framing him.
有人在陷害他
Could it be Natasha?
是不是娜塔莎呢
Natasha kills Jewel and then frames her lover?
娜塔莎杀了茱薇尔 再去栽赃情人
Why? What's the motive?
为什么 动机是什么
Let's bring her in and find out.
我们把她带来问问吧
Ok.
好
Your DNA tests came back, Natasha.
你的DNA测试结果出来了 娜塔莎
Those scratches on your arm, they came from Jewel.
你胳膊上的划痕 是茱薇尔造成的
Yes.
对
You didn't just go to her room to talk, did you?
你进她的房♥间不止交谈 对吗
You wanted to be prima ballerina so you killed her
你想当首席舞者 于是杀了她
to make that happen. No.
就能上位了 不
Oh my god. What if I did?
天呐 我要是杀了她会怎么样
And then you framed the man you were having an affair with
然后你栽赃你的情人
because you were afraid he would find out.
因为你害怕他会发现
No! You can't lie to us.
不 你骗不了我们
We're gonna prove that you dragged her body into that river.
我们会证明你把她的尸体抛进了那条河
No!
不
I wouldn't... I wouldn't kill anyone.
我不会杀人的
I didn't mean to hurt her.
我不是有意伤她的
Please, I didn't mean to hurt her.
拜托 我不是有意伤她的
So Jewel and Natasha had a fight in the dressing room,
茱薇尔和娜塔莎在更衣室发生了争斗
that much we know. But if she killed her,
这些我们都知道了 可如果她杀了她
I don't think it was premeditated.
我觉得不是预谋的
I mean she practically admitted to it.
她其实都承认了
Eh, I believe her when she said she isn't sure,
她说她不确定的时候没有说谎
and when you asked her if she dumped the body in the river,
你问她是否抛尸到河里的时候
I saw confusion and surprise on her face.
我看到她脸上困惑和惊讶的表情
You think someone else moved the body?
你觉得抛尸的另有其人吗
Well, let's look at the time frame here.
我们看看时间范围吧
I mean, let's say it's true that Natasha and Micah
假设娜塔莎和弥迦
had a rendez-vous that afternoon.
那天下午有约会
Did she drive up north to dump the body before or after that?
她是在约会前还是约会后驱车北上抛尸的呢
See I don't think she had enough time to do it all
我觉得她没足够时间做些事
and get back for rehearsals.
再回来彩排
Ok, so we keep looking.
那我们继续查
She's our prime suspect right now.
她现在是头号♥嫌犯
Yeah, I know, we keep her. But Toby's right.
我知道 我们押着她 可托比说得对
We're gonna need more.
我们需要更多证据
Ok. But you're running out of time.
好吧 可你们没时间了
Since your girlfriend's story was published,
自从你女友的报道登报
the phone's been ringing off the hook.
办公室电♥话♥一直就响个不停
Everyone's screaming for a statement.
人人都吵着要一份声明
Can only hold them off so long.
只能拖这么久了
We're on it.
我们这就去查
Ok, so what did you see exactly?
你到底看到了什么
I saw a fight in the dressing room. Jewel went down,
我看到更衣室发生了打斗 茱薇尔倒在地上
looked like she wasn't moving.
看起来她没动静
You think she killed her?
你觉得是她杀的吗
I don't know. I saw Natasha running out of there and--
不知道 我看到娜塔莎从里面跑出来
You know, as for the park, I don't think Natasha was there.
至于公园 我觉得娜塔莎不在场
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表