剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
that you killed an innocent woman?
你杀了一个无辜女孩的真♥相♥吗
Put your gun down.
把枪放下
Put it down!
快放下
Kick it away.
把枪踢开
You think you're so smart.
你以为自己很聪明吗
You're nothing compared to Samuel.
比起塞缪尔你什么也不是
Well, that's not really a competition that I want to play in.
我可不想跟他比
You know in university I carried around a murder kit
在大学的时候 我随身带着自己亲手做的
that I made?
谋杀工具包
Some knives,
几把刀子
a hammer,
一个锤子
duct tape,
防水胶布
gloves,
手套
a mask.
面具
I tracked winos in alleys,
我跟踪酒鬼到小巷里
but I never made my move.
但我从没下过手
I studied killers, those who had the strength
我研究凶手 他们足够强大
to follow through on what they had to do.
能把要做的事能坚持到底
I... dreamed of being like them.
我梦想成为他们那样的人
Dr. Murley gave me the inspiration to actually do it.
莫利医生鼓舞了我 让我决心动手杀人
Just put the gun down, Lucy.
把枪放下 露西
There's no walking out of here, OK? It's over.
你逃不掉了 一切都结束了
But I have you.
但你在我手上
We'll walk out together, and I'll let you live.
我们一起走出去 我就留你的小命
You really think you can do that,
你真的觉得你能放过我吗
after you've had a taste of what it feels like to really kill?
在你尝过杀人的滋味后
Maybe you are smart.
也许你的确聪明
Lucy.
露西
Don't do it. Don't do it.
别这么做 别
You die here, Murley will never know what you did for him
你死在这 莫利永远不知道你为他做了什么
how much you loved him.
不知道你有多爱他
You have no idea.
你根本不懂
I understand his need for perfection.
我懂得他对完美的渴望
You understand his commitment
你懂得他对完美外貌
to the spiritual aspect of physical perfection.
精神上的追求与执着
It's like you're inside his head.
就像是你能读懂他的心
And that's why you knew he'd still have a gun
所以你才知道枪一定还在他手上
'cause there's work to do.
因为他的计划还未完成
But you couldn't share that with him,
但你不能和他分享这些
because he threw your letters out
因为他把你的信扔掉了
like he did with all the other murder groupies.
跟其他那些谋杀犯粉丝的信一起扔掉了
That's not what I am!
我才不是谋杀犯粉丝
It's not what you are. You're committed.
你的确不是 你很忠诚
That's why you volunteered for the Freedom Project
所以你才自愿加入正名计划
so you could be closer to him,
以便进一步接近他
so you could free him.
能让他重获自♥由♥
You want to help continue his mission.
你想帮他继续完成使命
It was splitting the women's tongues that told me.
割开女人的舌头让我体会到
Perfection, rebirth through pain.
完美 在痛苦中重生
Beauty through death. Pure.
死亡的美 纯粹至极
When I read the Buddhist myths of the Nagas,
我读到佛教纳迦神话里的
the serpents, I understood.
蛇妖时 我明白了
I wanted to be a part of his work.
我想成为他使命中的一环
I wanted him to offer me the gift of his beauty.
我想让他为我提供他美丽的馈赠
Kill for him, kill with him, together.
为他杀人 和他一起杀人
I wouldn't reject him like they did.
我不会像她们那样拒绝他
It's not too late. You guys could still be together.
现在还不晚 你们还能在一起
If I did here, they can say I did all the killings.
如果我死在这 他们就能说我才是真凶了
He can still be free.
他还是能重获自♥由♥
Don't make me shoot.
别逼我开枪
Stay down! Don't move.
趴好 别动
Don't move.
别轻举妄动
That was a nice move.
刚才这招真漂亮
A little rusty, but did the trick.
有点生疏了 但管用就成
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
Is it time? Have you come to release me?
时间到了吗 你是来放我出去的吗
We caught the woman who was copying your crimes.
我们找到了模仿你犯罪的女孩
She worked for the Freedom Project.
她为正名计划工作
Then you caught your killer.
那你不就找到真凶了吗
She told us everything.
她向我们坦白了一切
Where you hid the gun, how she got it.
你把枪藏在哪里 她是怎么拿到的
Then why are you here?
那你还来干嘛
Because I wanted to look you in the eyes when I told you
因为我想看你的反应 在我告诉你
that you are never getting out of here.
你要把牢底坐穿的时候
I won't be in here forever, Michelle.
我不会把牢底坐穿的 米歇尔
And my offer still stands.
而且我的提议仍然有效
I would love to work on you
我很想改造你
when I'm free.
在我重获自♥由♥后
Pelc and the Freedom Project have been strangely silent
派克和正名计划近24小时
for the last 24 hours. Well, I can't imagine
格外安分 我想他们大概
they have too much to say when it turned out
不敢多说什么
that their lawyer was the one who was the killer.
毕竟凶手是他们的律师
She got herself put away,
她害自己惨受牢狱之灾
and she cemented your case against Murley, though.
但她帮你巩固了莫利这案子
You know, I have to admit,
我不得不承认
it was pretty smart, the way that she figured out
她的确很聪明 居然发现了
the secondary connections to the spa and those women.
这些女的和那个水疗中心的联♥系♥
I mean, she could have killed any one of the spa's clients
她可以随意杀掉水疗中心任何一位顾客
as a decoy. Sandra Perry was just unlucky.
以作诱骗 桑德拉·派瑞只是不走运
How are you? That was one hell of a takedown.
你还好吗 用那招制♥服♥犯人可够呛的
Yeah, I made my move out of instinct,
没事 那招完全是出自本能
but when she had that gun to me,
但她举枪指着我的时候
all I could think about was
我只能想到
how Carrie was gonna grow up without a mom.
卡莉要没有妈妈地长大了
Superintendent congratulating you?
警司是在祝贺你破案吗
Not quite. The Commissioner of National Security
不是 国♥家♥安♥全♥委员会主席
has just assigned me a posting with Interpol.
把我调到国际刑♥警♥去了
What?
什么
You're not gonna take it, are you?
你不会去的吧 对吗
I tried to decline, but apparently that's not an option.
我有试着拒绝 但显然轮不到我选
They have committed my services to the Paris office.
他们决心要把我调到巴黎办事处去
I leave in five days.
我五天后动身
For how long?
去多久
I don't know.
不确定
For what it's worth, I've suggested
不管如何 我向上头推荐
that you'd make a great candidate to lead the team.
你来领导这个小组
I... I mean, i'm just getting used to being back at work.
我才刚开始习惯回来工作
Oh, come on. You know you want it.
拜托 你明明就很想要这位置
I would make a great boss.
我肯定会是个好上司
So, where does that leave us? Where do we go from here?
那我们怎么办 接下来该干嘛
In the short term, I'm gonna search out a bar,
短期计划 我要找一家好酒吧
and anyone is welcome to join me if they care.
如果想来的话 随时欢迎哦
I can do one drink and then I have to put a baby to bed.
我能喝一杯 然后就得回家哄宝宝睡觉了
One drink. Babies to bed.
喝一杯后 回去哄宝宝
Let's go. All right, let's do this.
走吧 好嘞 喝酒去
How did it go?
案件怎么样
We got the bad guys.
我们抓到坏人了
And now you're home.
现在你回家了
Now I'm home.
现在我回家了
So, I heard about Lucy Carnevale
我听说了露西·卡内瓦尔
being arrested for the Perry murder.
因谋杀桑德拉·派瑞被捕了
Yes. Yes, even serial killers have their fans, huh?
是的 这年头连连续杀人犯都有粉丝了
And Michelle's OK? Yeah.
米歇尔还好吗 没事
She came through like a pro.
她可是专业的
It might take her a little while
也许重回工作岗位
to get adjusted to being back, but...
需要一点时间来适应 但...
good to have her back.
她能回来真好
You read my mind.
就跟你能读我心一样
That is a curse I would not... be able to live with.
我可不想...不能承担这个诅咒
Tell me about it.
可不是嘛
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表