剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Finally, some good news. He entered the building at...
终于有点好消息 他进了一栋大楼
10:02, came straight to this floor, stayed for 15 minutes
十点零二分 在这层楼停留了15分钟
and then just left. Carter and the mystery woman.
然后就离开了 卡特和那个神秘女
They dropped me off, they waited for me when I left,
他们让我在这下车 又等我一起走
they must've sent me up here for a reason.
他们让我上去肯定是有原因的
Maybe to collect intel.
可能是收集情报
But our paperwork's digital,
但我们的文件都是数据化的
so if you were checking on files,
所以如果你是去找文件的
you would've had to hop on someone's computer.
那你肯定得登录某台电脑才行
I was the only one at that time but you know what,
我是那会唯一在这的人 但你知道吗
I think I saw you heading towards Dev's computer.
我好像看见你朝着戴夫的电脑走去
Guys, have you seen my computer?
你们见过我的电脑吗
It's like the Death Star. OK, look, I'm sorry Toby,
它简直就是克星 不好意思托比
no offence, but there's no way that Toby could get into it.
无意冒犯 但托比绝对不可能登录进去
The Deathstar was beaten. Check it.
克星也被攻克了 查一下
I logged off before leaving work at 8,
根据网络安全日志显示
according to the network logs,
我八点下班的时候注销了电脑
this computer's been offline until I got back this morning.
直到我今天早上回来电脑都是脱机的
Isn't it possible to alter the logs? Yeah.
有没有可能日志被篡改 有的
If you're a ninja hacker. Well that ain't me.
如果你是个黑客忍♥者的话 我不是
Well, I suppose they could've supplied Toby with a flash drive
我猜他们可能给了托比一个闪存盘
programmed with hacking subroutines, universal protocols
装有黑客攻击的子程序 通用协议
and self-executing files.
还有自动执行的文档
OK, this is weird.
这就奇怪了
The network activity logs
这台电脑的网络活动日志
for this computer were wiped at a high level at 10:08pm last night.
昨晚十点零八分被清除了
I gotta go deeper.
我得深入查一下
I'm going into the memory dumps of the backup server.
我去备份里查一下内存转储信息
OK, I've got something. At 10:06pm this computer was used
查到了 十点零六分这台电脑
to access a case file. It's marked confidential.
处理了一个案件文档 而且是机密文件
Bingo. Can you retrieve it?
对了 你能恢复吗
OK, I got it. The case file was
好的 弄好了 这个案件
pertaining to one Steven Wolff, two Fs.
与史蒂文·沃夫有关 两个f
I think I recognize him. Yeah.
我应该认得他 对啊
Pretty sure he traffics in black market antiques.
很确定他是做黑市古董买♥♥卖♥♥的
We're going to need to get acquainted with this case here.
我们得把事情和这个案子联♥系♥起来
Everyone clear the decks, dig in. Nice work, corporal.
大家准备行动 干得不错 下士
Wolff runs a high-end antiquities gallery in Yorkville
沃夫在约克维尔有一家高端古董画馆
but it's just a cover.
但这只是一个幌子
They estimate he's making millions per annum.
据估计他每年都能挣好几百万
Who knew there was so much money in this racket, huh?
谁知道这个行当能挣这么多钱
Collectors will pay a ton for a piece of history,
收藏者会为一件古董大花一笔
especially if stolen from a heritage site.
特别是那些从遗址里偷出来的
This is good but it doesn't get us any closer to figuring out
这很好但并没有让我们能够更近一步查出
who I might've kidnapped last night.
昨晚我绑♥架♥了谁
I might be able to help out with that.
我应该能帮上忙
I coordinated with Metro's missing persons,
我和城警核对了失踪人员
there have been 6 people reported missing since last night.
从昨晚到现在共有六人失踪
I looked into them, none of them connect with Wolff
我调查了他们 没有一个和沃夫有关
except for one: Gerald Green. Highly paid consultant
但除了杰拉尔德·格林
for multinationals. He works mainly overseas.
跨国集团的高新顾问 主要在海外工作
His wife confirmed that Gerald has consulted for Wolff before
他的妻子证实杰拉尔德曾给沃夫做过顾问
and she also said that he hasn't returned from his early morning jog.
并且晨练之后就没有回来过
I read about Green in the file here.
我在这些文件里看到过格林
Surveillance has photos of he and Wolff meeting.
监控器拍下了他和沃夫见面的场景
It says here that IIB's been working on Green for a while,
资料显示联调局已经调查了格林一阵子
trying to get him to flip on Wolff.
我们想以他为突破口找到沃夫的犯罪证据
So if Wolff knew that Green informed on him,
那么如果沃夫知道格林检举了他
that's motive to kidnap him,
那他就有了绑♥架♥他的动机
figure out what he's said.
看看他说了什么
Maybe Carter and the woman worked for Wolff.
也许卡特和那个女人其实是为沃夫工作的
He could be the mastermind behind this whole thing.
他才是这一切的幕后黑手
I've seen enough. Get him in here.
我看够了 把他带来
Rake him over the coals.
给我狠狠地审
Just going to be two minutes.
两分钟就好
Mr. Wolff?
沃夫先生
I will admit I was hesitant to honour
我承认我对你们要见面聊聊的要求
your request for an interview.
是有点不太情愿的
As you know, the IIB has been harassing me for some time now.
你们也知道 联调局骚扰我有一阵子了
They seem to think I'm some sort of nefarious criminal.
他们似乎把我当成不法分子了
Well, this has nothing to do
好吧 这跟我们目前的调查
with IIB's ongoing investigation,
毫无关联
this is a completely separate matter.
这是完全不同的两码事
You know this man?
你认识他吗
No, I can't say that I do. His name is Matt Carter,
不 我不认识 他叫马特·卡特
and we believe that he kidnapped an associate of yours,
据我们所知 他绑♥架♥了你们的一位同事
Gerald Green. Green?
杰拉尔德·格林 格林
What're they trying to pin on me?
他们想把什么事情归罪于我
What's the nature of your relationship with Mr. Green?
你和格林先生是什么关系
I hired him as a consultant for my overseas business.
我雇他做我海外生意的顾问
Gerald is an expert of finding efficiencies
格林可是在跨国经营中
in international operations.
高效投资的专家
I'm sorry, what kind of efficiencies do you need?
抱歉 你所谓的高效指的是什么
You're a black market dealer in stolen artifacts.
你是个工艺品偷盗的黑市卖♥♥家
I am in fact one of the leading import-exporters of
事实上 我是古世界及亚洲古董的
Old World and Asian antiquities.
领军进出口商之一
What was Green really doing for you?
格林到底是为你做什么的
I think I answered your question.
我想我已经回答过你的问题了
We're talking millions of dollars.
我们谈的是上百万美元的事
It's all about discretion.
务必要谨慎
Goes both ways. Don't say a word to anyone.
双方面下手 这件事一定要保密
OK. We know your business with Green isn't above board.
我们知道你和格林的生意是暗中进行的
Why else would you keep it so secret?
否则你何必搞得如此神秘
Had I known this was another excuse
如果我早知道这是联调局对我进行
for the IIB to hurl baseless accusations at me,
无根据指控的另一个借口的话
I would have referred you to my attorney.
我会直接让你们跟我的律师谈
Wait, we just have one more question for you.
等等 就最后一个问题
We believe that Carter was working with this woman.
卡特曾和这个女人共事
Do you know her?
你认得她吗
I've never seen her before.
我从没见过她
Larissa, what did you do?
拉瑞莎 你做了什么
C'mon, you know Larissa. What is she to you?
够了 你认识拉瑞莎 她是你什么人
Good luck with your investigation.
祝你们调查顺利
Let's go.
走吧
Larissa.
拉瑞莎
Don't know her last name, but I think Wolff knows her.
不知道她姓什么 但我想沃夫认得她
How? My guy is saying we got a romantic relationship.
如何认得 他刚刚想着他俩有一腿
God, this case just gets weirder and weirder.
天啊 这案子越来越怪了
What'd you get on Green?
读到了有关格林的事了吗
Well, I got a read about an off-the-books deal worth millions.
我读到一桩价值百万美元的不入账生意
We have to assume this has nothing to do with business consulting.
我们得假设这与商业咨♥询♥无关
Guys, I think we got the SUV!
伙计们 我们找到那辆SUV了
Great! Nice work, how'd you find it?
太棒了 做得好 你怎么找到的
Called in a few favours over at Metro.
找城警的人帮忙
OK. SUV was recovered
好了 那台车是在这个地方修好的
at this address but it looks like it was abandoned.
不过看起来 这地方已经废弃了
Great. Tell forensics to meet us there, Dev.
做得好 让取证组到那里等我们 戴夫
We have some muddy footprints back here.
这有几个泥脚印
Looks like from a running shoe.
像是跑鞋留下的
We also have zip ties.
我们还有拉链扣
Michelle, check this out.
米歇尔 你看看这里
Looks like the latch has been jammed open.
看起来门锁被撬开过
Well, you don't have your gun so...
既然你没有枪...
No, I know the drill.
我明白章程
Alright, I got that door, you ready?
好了 我要开门了 你准备好了吗
Yeah. On one. OK.
好了 一次搞定 好了
I'll call an ambulance.
我去叫救护车
No. He's dead.
不用了 他已经死了
It's an IIB custom round.
这是联调局定制弹壳
I killed him...
是我杀了他
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表