剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
OK well Samantha's still on the table
但萨曼莎仍是嫌疑人
she had means, motive and opportunity.
她有手段 动机和下手♥机♥会
Hey, got Miles Mellini in interrogation.
迈尔斯·穆里尼已经来接受审问了
Wish I could be there to observe but I've got this thing
我本想去旁观可是我得
with the superintendent. Have fun.
找警司办点事 你俩好好干
We'll keep you posted. Yep. See you in the morning.
有消息我们会通知你的 明早见
Thanks.
谢了
Please excuse my ignorance, Mr. Mellini,
穆里尼先生 请原谅我的无知
but what is it that you do exactly?
但你究竟是做什么的
Are you a magician or a mentalist?
你究竟是魔术师还是心灵感应师
Mentalists are magicians.
心灵感应师就是魔术师
Let me show you what I mean.
我来给你展示一下吧
Tired eyes. Drumming fingers.
双眼疲惫 手指敲击
Impatient. Smudge where she wipes spittle.
缺乏耐心 抹掉口水留下的污迹
You have a new baby at home.
你家有个新生儿
Is that so?
是吗
Sergeant's badge. Trapezius are up.
警官证 斜方肌隆起
She's angry. Bitter. Zygomaticus major.
她很生气 痛苦 颧骨肌肉紧绷
She's disappointed but trying to hide it.
她很失望却试图掩盖
I'm sorry about your disappointing news.
我对你最近令人失望的消息深表遗憾
I'm sure you deserved that promotion.
我认为该晋升的应该是你
OK, we're not here
我们叫你来
to have a show of your powers, Mr. Mellini.
不是让你展示能力的 穆里尼先生
What is your history with Dante Blake?
你与但丁·布莱克有什么渊源
Brief.
一面之缘
Rumour is he stole your secrets
有流言说他窃取了你的秘密
and sold them to another mentalist.
并卖♥♥给了其他的心灵感应师
And he made enough cash from his larceny
并借此赚了一大笔钱
to buy new illusions from Vaughn
向沃恩买♥♥了魔术道具
and strike out on his own.
自成一派出了名
Do you hate him?
你恨他吗
Well I never sent him Christmas cards.
我倒是从没给他寄过圣诞卡片
He's trying to read me.
他想窥探我
Give him nothing to work with.
不能给他有用的信息
Let me ask you something.
让我问你几个问题
What is the 9th circle of hell in Dante's Inferno?
《但丁地狱》的第九重地狱是什么
Never read it.
没读过这本书
I'm more of a Milton fan.
我更喜欢弥尔顿写的东西
The 9th circle of hell is treachery
第九重地狱是背叛之罪
and that's kind of perfect isn't it?
挺不错的是吧
Seeing as you wanted revenge on Dante
鉴于你想要报复但丁
for being a traitor.
这个叛徒
You're wasting your time.
你在浪费时间
... knows I was below stage.
...知道我在舞台下面
I know you were below the stage.
我知道你在舞台下面
What were you doing down there?
你在那干什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
You wanted revenge on Dante.
你想要报复但丁
You're grasping at straws.
你是别无他法了
He broke the magician's oath
他违背了魔术师誓言
and you were gonna make him pay.
你想让他付出代价
So you went below the stage to sabotage his illusion.
所以你到舞台下面破坏他的魔术
I was nowhere near the Cavern that night.
那晚我不在宝窟附近
Hate to disappoint you.
抱歉让你失望了
We have a witness who saw you at the Cavern that evening.
我们有那晚看到你在宝窟的目击者
You forget my extraordinary powers, Mr. Logan.
你忘记我的超能力了吧 洛根先生
I know that you're lying.
我知道你在说谎
There was no witness.
并没有什么目击者
Then how do I know that you had a Phillips screwdriver
那我是怎么知道你拿着个十字螺丝刀
and an LED pen light?
和一只激光笔
Anyone could guess that.
谁都能随意猜测
If you really want to convince me,
如果你想要骗到我
you need to be more specific.
你得说得更具体一点
The devil is in the details.
细节决定成败
OK. I'll tell you exactly what you wore that night.
好吧 那我来描述一下那晚你的穿着
Do. Tell.
说吧
Blue work pants, black gloves,
蓝色工作裤 黑色手套
a watchman's cap that was rolled up about an inch.
头戴略微上翻的守望帽
Brown leather boots with white rubber soles.
白色橡胶鞋底的棕色皮靴
Like you said, the devil is in the details.
正如你所言 细节决定成败
Who did you study under?
你从师于谁
I'm not a mentalist, Miles.
我不是心灵感应师 迈尔斯
This isn't about me.
现在不是在说我
Well, let's make it about you.
那我们换下话题谈谈你
Marionette lines around the mouth mask sadness,
嘴角的木偶纹表现出悲伤
deep loss. Heavy temples, see,
强烈失落感 厚鬓角 眼神
childhood trauma, separation from parents.
童年创伤 与父母分开
Hand over hand covering the deep secret.
交叉手代表掩饰深处的秘密
I see that you were taken from your mother at a very early age
你很小的时候就从你妈妈身边被带走
or did she leave you?
还是她离开的你
Either way you have a secret that you're very anxious to protect.
不管怎样你都迫切想要守住一个秘密
OK, that's enough. I got it. We're done.
够了 我懂了 谈话结束
You're free to go, Mr. Mellini.
你可以走了 穆里尼先生
It's been a pleasure.
多谢招待
You OK? Yeah. That was intense.
你没事吧 没事 有点承受不住
Being inside of his head while he was inside of mine.
我在读他心的同时他也在读我的
I could see him looking at me.
我可以读到他在看着我
Like a jumbled piece of modern art.
像是在看一件乱糟糟的现代艺术作品
I did a number on him.
我给他造成了伤害
Becker? I thought you were with the superintendent.
贝克 我还以为你去找警司了呢
It got postponed.
推迟了
Well, good news.
有好消息
Mellini is looking good for the murder.
穆里尼是这起谋杀案的重大嫌疑人
We'll start building the case in the morning.
明早我们就开始整理案件
Good. It's late.
好的 挺晚了
I'll see you guys tomorrow. Good night.
明天见 晚安
Got somewhere you need to be?
有急事吗
I can make time if it's important.
要是重要的话我可以抽点时间
It is. Let's take a walk.
挺重要的 我们边走边谈
What the hell?
在搞什么
I was in observation. I saw what you did.
我看了你们的审讯 我看到你做了什么
There's no witness that saw Mellini at the Cavern,
根本没有目击者看到穆里尼在宝窟
but somehow you knew he was there.
但莫名其妙地你却知道他在那
You knew that he had a Phillips screwdriver,
你知道他拿着十字螺丝刀
that he had white soles on his boots.
他穿着白色鞋底的靴子
You knew the colour of his gloves.
你知道他手套的颜色
There's no way that you can read that in someone's face.
这些你是不可能通过面部表情读出来的
That's impossible.
不可能
There is a science to it. Oh just shut up, please.
其实是有科学依据的 拜托闭嘴吧
I heard what you said to McClusky.
我听到你对麦克劳斯基说的话了
There was intense pain inside his head
在他读你的时候
when he was inside your head. I know what you're doing.
他的头有剧痛 我知道你在做什么
It's got nothing to do with science.
这和科学完全无关
OK. Then why don't you tell me what it is?
好吧 那你告诉我这是什么
Why don't you just read it in my face? You tell me.
为何你不直接看我的面部表情然后告诉我
I know your head must be spinning right now.
我知道你的大脑现在一定在高速运作中
Klein had a tough time with it too,
克莱因也经历过这个困惑
but in time he accepted what I do
但最后他也接受了我在审讯桌前的
and what I bring to the table.
所作所为了
Look where he is now.
看看现在他在哪了
I'm no Klein.
我可不是克莱因
OK, so Becker knows your secret.
所以贝克知道了你的秘密
What can he do with that information?
他知道这又能做什么呢
Well, he can fire me, he can reassign me to another unit, right?
他可以解雇我或者调派我去其他部门
You know, what worries me is what if Becker takes it upstairs?
我担心的是要是贝克更进一步呢
You think the press would believe him?
你觉得媒体会相信他吗
No. No. I mean, he would need solid evidence
不用 他需要确凿证据
and we've covered our tracks.
但我们都掩盖了
You know, Dev's right. What if he could take it upstairs?
戴夫说得对 要是他能向上级汇报呢
What if he could convince them that I'm able to do this thing.
要是他能说服他们我能读心
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表