剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Ever wonder what people are thinking?
好奇别人在想什么吗
I don't. I know.
我可不会 因为我一直都知道
The secret isn't in hearing people's thoughts.
秘诀不在于听到别人的想法
The secret is making it stop.
而是如何使它停止
I've been doing both for as long as I can remember.
从我记事以来 甚至早于我听说"心灵感应"这词时
Way before I ever heard the word telepath.
我就已掌握了这两种能力
Still, when god hooked you up with free cable ,
然而 当上帝赐予你一个免费"有线电视"时[意指读心术]
You gotta think he expects you to do a little service.
你就该知道 天上不会掉馅饼
Hmm... if he could only read my mind.
能认识他多好啊
I should've worn something else.
我真不该穿这些
I need another buck.
我还差一美元
This here is on the floor, is it yours?
这东西掉在地上 是你的吧
Hey. you're late. I had to eat.
你来迟了 我已经开吃了
So what else is new?
有什么新鲜事吗
We gotta go.
我们得走了
Can I get a cup of coffee?
我要杯咖啡可以吗
Have mine.
喝我的吧
So, were you with olivia last night?
你昨晚和奥利维亚在一起吗
For a while, yeah.
是啊 就一会儿
Oooh, that's why you slept in.
怪不得你今天睡过头了
No, my alarm didn't go off.
不是 是闹钟没响
You know, they say insomnia is a common ailment for first-year paramedics.
据说第一年作医护人员的 失眠很正常
I don't have insomnia.
我没失眠
So it's girl troubles.
那就是感情问题咯
I don't have girl troubles either.
也不是感情问题
Come on, you and olivia get in another fight last night?
得了吧 你和奥利维拉昨晚又吵架了
I thought we were late.
我想我们要迟到了
Oh, we're late.
好吧 迟到了
That's not bad.
不会太迟的
I don't tell many people about my gift.
没几个人知道我有超能力
I'm not into being the freak show at the party.
我可不想被别人当作是怪物
Have a good day.
祝您愉快
Besides, who's gonna believe me anyway?
况且 有谁会信呢
You got any plans tonight? no. you?
今晚有约会吗 没 你呢
No.
没有
Who are you texting over there? you've got another fight with olivia.
给谁发短♥信♥呢 你不是和奥利维亚吵架了吗
No.
不是的
Olivia and I we don't fight, we just need a pause a few
我和奥利维亚没吵架 我们只是想分开一下
Well, why don't you two just give it up?
你们俩干脆分手算了
We like hanging out together. okay?
我们喜欢一起出去 行了吧
Did I say anything?
我有说什么吗
Is that cool with you? sure, it's your business, man.
你满意了吧 当然咯 这是你的私事
No!
不要啊
Toby, you okay?
托比 你没事吧
Toby, look at me! hey, look at me.
托比 看着我 嘿 看着我
Is it a migraine?
是偏头痛发作吗
I don't get migraines.
我才没有偏头痛呢
You could've been having a brain aneurism, I don't know.
你不会是得了什么脑瘤吧 我乱猜的
You know, in the paper, that 22 year old swimmer
报纸上说一个22岁的游泳健将
just had a brain tumor.
都患了脑瘤呢
Oz, stop. please.
奥兹 别瞎说
I'm okay.
我没事
I'll be okay.
我好着呢
Yeah? yes.
真的 真的没事
Okay.
好吧
You gotta get yourself checked out.
你还是去做下检查吧
It's a little too intense for me.
我只是很担心你
I know.
我明白
What?
干嘛
Is someone in there? yeah, I don't think she's conscious.
车里面有人吗 有人 我想她昏过去了
Hey, get the door.
开下门
Ma'am!
小姐
Hey, can you hear me?
你能听到我说话吗
We'll get you out!
我们想办法把你弄出来
She's conscious, oz!
她还有意识 奥兹
What about those doors? no, they won't budge!
能打开门吗 不行 动不了
Ah, toby! We've gotta move!
托比 我们得马上离开这里
Look what I found. toby, this car is on fire.
快看 托比 这车着火了
Move your head! I need to break the window!
把头移开点 我要把玻璃打破
Careful, toby. careful.
小心点 托比 小心啊
We don't have much time, toby, hurry.
没时间了 托比 快点
Are you okay?
你没事吧
You've got her? yeah, yeah. come on!
你把她救出来了 嗯嗯 快走
I was sure it was gonna blow.
我刚才以为那辆车肯定会爆♥炸♥的
It's not a movie, oz. it doesn't happen that way.
这又不是拍电影 奥兹 不会爆♥炸♥的
Season 01 episode 01 "i am an adult"
《读心人》第一季第一集
Hey, no no no, relax. relax.
别 别动 放松
It's okay, these guys are gonna take good care of you.
没事了 他们会照顾你的
Ma'am, you were alone in the car, is that right?
小姐 当时车里只有你一个人 是吗
Mommy!
妈咪
Thanks.
谢谢
We better get to work, eh?
我们该去上班了
How's your head? it's fine, thank you.
你头没事吧 没事 谢谢
Alright, well, just in case, I'm driving today.
这样吧 以防万一 今天我来开车好了
Alright, let's see what mr. silver dollar has to say.
好吧 我们来投币决定好了
What do you want, heads or tails?
你要正面还是反面
Tails.
反面
Tails. drive or drive?
反面 你来开
Drive. and I'm driving till you get your headache checked out.
我来开 在你脑袋做检查之前都由我开
Mr. logan, mr. bey.
洛根先生 贝先生
Listen up.
听着
Do not come to me, okay, requesting overtime.
别来跟我要求算加班
it ain't gonna happen.
门都没有
it wouldn't happen
我不会这么做的
Yeah, I know your wouldn't. but he would.
我知道你不会 但是他会
That little stop that you made before work?
这就是你们上班前做的好事
That was off the clock.
我不会算加班的
Oh. This's my overtime request form
这可是我的加班申请表
Tuck in that shirt, mr. bey.
把衬衫塞好 贝先生
God, I get grumpy when I can't watch wrestling.
错过了摔跤比赛 真是火大
Mr. ryder. yeah?
赖德先生 什么事
I tivo'ed that iron man/doctor z match last night.
我把昨晚那场铁人对Z博士的比赛录下来了
Are you serious?
不是真的吧
Yeah!
真的
You know, don't tell me who won.
千万别告诉我谁赢了
I'll burn it for you, bring it in tomorrow. how does that sound?
我帮你刻录张碟 明天带给你 怎么样
Thanks, man.
谢了 伙计
Are you six years old? you forgot your fly.
你是六岁小孩吗 你忘了拉拉链啦
Id says her name is anna sokur.
身份证上显示她叫安娜·索库
Good morning, mr. logan.
早上好 洛根先生
Good morning, dr. fawcett.
早上好 福西特医生
I hear you've had an interesting morning. you wanna tell me your secret?
听说你今天早上过得不同寻常啊 想跟我说说吗
You pull a woman from a burning wreck
你从燃烧的车里救出一个女人
That's not worth sharing?
这还不值得和我分享吗
well, you know, just another day at work.
和平时工作一样
Humble and handsome. killer combination.
谦虚与帅气的无敌混合体
Olivia, okay, wait. alright.
奥利维亚 等下 行不
Hey, what does that mean?
你到底什么意思
That I'm having second thoughts? no. you?
我没有改变主意 你呢
Me? no.
我 当然没有
Good.
很好
'cause we obviously make better friends than we do lovers anyway, right?
因为我们更适合做朋友 是吧
Absolutely.
完全正确
So no reflections on anything?
这对我们的关系没有影响吧
no, I agree.
不会有影响
Listen, I have to go.
听着 我得走了
so, are we on for drinks friday?
星期五一起出去喝杯东西
Um, I'll check my calendar. right, okay.
我回头看下我的安排 好的
You know, I was gonna call you and tell you tonight, about...
我本想今晚打电♥话♥给你 告诉你...
i've been so distracted lately.
我最近有点心烦意乱
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表