剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Maybe she snapped. She just returned from the tour of duty,
可能她突然爆发了 她刚服役回来
her adoptive parents died year ago in a tragic car accident.
她的养父母一年前刚死于车祸
She could be suffering from PTSD.
她可能患有创后应激障碍
It's common for someone suffering from mental distress
对于有精神创伤的人而言
to construct an alternate reality.
幻想出另一个现实是很常见的
I'm gonna keep working.
我去继续工作了
Maybe that's why Toby's reads have been so confusing.
这可能就是托比读到的内容很混乱的原因
It's a lot of "maybes",
现在"可能"太多了
we're grasping at straws here, guys.
我们在病急乱投医 伙计们
Get me some evidence, I'll bring her back in.
给我找到证据 我就再让她回来
Till then, I gotta let her go.
在那之前 我得先放她走
Look, I know my reads are a bit confusing right now,
听着 我知道现在我读到的事有些混乱
I get it but...
我能理解 但是
There's just too many coincidences for her not to be connected.
如果和她没关系的话巧合就太多了
I read Grant and I see her
我读格兰特的时候看到她
and Natalie ID's her.
娜塔莉也认出了她
Yeah, she ends up being Fin's daughter.
结果她还是芬的女儿
Yeah, you're right. There's too many connections here,
你是对的 太多事情和她有关
they all point to her. But, i guess...
这些都指向她 但是
Evidence. Yeah.
证据 是的
I don't know Oz... It's hard not to question
我不知道 奥兹 很难不去怀疑
what I'm getting in the reads right now.
我现在读到的事情
Maybe it's me. No, it's not you.
或许是我的原因 不 不是你
It's gotta be her, come on. Maybe I'm losing my touch.
一定是因为她 或许我不如从前了
Ok, here. I'll prove it to you. Read me.
好了 我来证明给你看 读我的想法
No, it's ok, it's ok. No, no, no. Come on, read me.
不 没事 不 来嘛 读我
I love when you do it. Read me!
我喜欢你表演 读我
You're being ridiculous - your power's just fine.
你在胡思乱想 你的能力没事
Also, you got some ketchup on your chin.
还有你的下巴上沾了番茄酱
See, I told you! Pretty good.
看 我告诉你了吧 很好
See, you're good! Ok.
看 你没问题 好的
Maybe I need to be more specific. Right? Sure.
或许要更具体一点行吗 没问题
Just, think about your day.
想想你的这一天
What happened, who'd you see?
发生了什么 你见到谁了
I'd rather not actually...
实际上我不太想
I don't think that's a good idea.
我觉得那不是个好主意
You want my advice? You want to know
你问我的意见 你想知道
about Toby's past? Ask Toby.
托比的过去 还是问托比吧
You saw Tia? Ask me about what?
你见缇娅了 问我什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Ok? But look, your power's in tip-top shape,
好吗 反正你的能力在最佳状态
so that's good. Back to work. No no.
所以没事了 回去工作 不
Was she asking about my mother again?
她又问我母亲的事了吗
I don't want to get involved. I can't believe that
我不想卷进来 我不敢相信
she's still asking about this. I told her to stop.
她居然还在打听 我告诉她不要问了
Her heart is in the right place. That's not the point.
她是好心 这不是重点
She's just looking out for you, bud.
她只是关心你
Well whose side are you on?
你到底站在谁那边
I'm not on anybody's side.
我没有站在任何人一边
This is why I don't get involved in family issues.
这正是我不愿意卷进家人之间的原因
'Cause it gets messy and I don't want any part of it.
事情会变麻烦而我一点也不想参与
I'm out, starting now.
我退出 从现在开始
Sorry, ok? Just, I've got a lot on my plate right now.
对不起 好吗 我只是心里事太多
Ok, so focus on the case.
好的 那就好好专心破案
Alright? Clearly your mind is in tip top shape
好吗 显然你的头脑在最佳状态
so it's this woman who's screwing with you
所以肯定是这个女人在给你捣乱
and figure out why.
赶快去找出来为什么
Would you like some dessert? Yes.
想要点甜点吗 好
Yeah. That's it.
对 就这样
Great, send it over. Ok, thanks.
太好了 请发过来 谢谢
Think we got him. Who?
我想我们抓到他了 谁
That was the IRS. The numbered account that
刚才电♥话♥里税务局 收到托弗尔
Topher sent that 60 grand belongs to... Ben Rigands.
那六万美元的人是 本·里根斯
He's kind of a concierge to the uber rich.
他是那种超级富豪的跑腿人
What kind of concierge?
什么样的跑腿人
The kind that can get the rich and famous
那种能给有钱有名的人
whatever they need.
搞来一切的人
He's a kind of a connector.
他是某种经手人
You know, illegal substances, escorts, etcetera.
你明白的 违♥禁♥品♥ 保镖 等等
Contract killers? Possibly.
合同杀手 有可能
We've got to get Topher back in here. Yeah.
我们得再让托弗尔来一趟 对
So how do you know Ben Rigands?
你是怎么认识本·里根斯的
Never seen him before.
从没见过他
How did they find him?
他们怎么找到他的
You transferred 60 grand to him. What was it for?
你给他转了六万美元给他 为什么
I already told you, I don't remember.
我已经告诉你了 我不记得了
I want him taken out.
我希望让他出局
Well we have a team apprehending him as we speak,
我们说话的时候已经有一队人去抓他了
so you can either tell us what you hired him for
所以你可以告诉我们你雇他干什么
or you can let him make his own statement.
也可以让他自己说
This isn't how I wanted it to come out.
我本不希望这事这样曝光
What to come out?
曝光什么事
Rigands. Yes, I paid him the money,
里根斯 是的 我付钱给他
but it was a business transaction
但那是为了他所提供的服务
for services rendered, that's all.
所付的酬劳 仅此而已
And what were those services, exactly?
具体来说 这都是些什么服务
I can't say. Did you hire him to kill your brother?
我不能说 你雇他杀了你哥哥吗
No. Of course not.
没有 当然没有
Fin and I had our issues.
芬和我之间确实有问题
He may have treated me like garbage my whole life,
他一直把我当作垃圾一样对待
but kill him? God.
但要说杀掉他 天哪
No. Never. He was my family, my brother.
绝对不会 他是我的家人 我的兄长
Never had to do a thing. Someone else hated him more than me.
用不着我动手 有人比我更恨他
So what? Is he playing us?
所以说 他是在玩弄我们吗
Actually, it looks like he's telling the truth.
其实 看起来他说的是实话
Using the minimum ping RTT measurements,
利用最小声脉冲无线传输测量技术
I was finally able to geolocate the specified target host.
最终 我定位到了符合条件的目标主机
Woah, woah. English.
说人话
I know who owns the secure voip phone.
我知道这部安全蓝牙声麦是谁的了
The one that Rigands was putting Topher in touch with was...
里根斯帮托弗尔联♥系♥到的人是
Francois gilles. A brilliant businessman,
弗朗索瓦·吉尔 一位了不起的商人
A prolific investor, this guy's up there with Buffet,
多产的投资家 与巴菲特齐名
icon, i mean, the best.
标杆人物 业内最佳
What does he have to do with this?
那他跟这事有什么关系呢
Well, I made a few calls and it seems like Topher,
我打了几个电♥话♥ 看起来托弗尔
in collusion with ben rigands,
勾结了本·里根斯
has been making discrete plays
正分头行动 企图说服股东们
to shareholders trying to convince them to sell to Francois.
让他们把手里的股份卖♥♥给弗朗索瓦
So he was trying to sell the family business from under Fin?
他是想瞒着芬卖♥♥掉家族企业
Yeah, he orchestrates a hostile takeover in exchange
是的 作为交换他导演了一次敌意收♥购♥
for taking Fin out and making way for Topher.
目的就是把芬踢出局 并为托弗尔铺路
"Take fin out." That's what Topher was talking about.
这才是托弗尔说"让芬出局"的真正含义
So he wasn't trying to kill his brother?
所以他并没打算杀掉他哥
No, he was just trying to get his brother
没有 他只是想把他哥哥
pushed out of the company.
挤出公♥司♥而已
We gotta get back to Carlie.
我们得重新调查卡莉
With what? We know she's been lying to us.
用什么理由 她对我们撒谎了
Natalie Gall, Grant Evans have ID'd her.
娜塔莉·高尔和格兰特·埃文斯都认出了她
It's not enough.
这还不够
Then we keep questioning her. Like you said,
那我们就继续质问她 就像你说的
she's gotta have a breaking point.
她一定会有破绽
I agree. Toby, I do.
我同意 托比 我同意
But there's no way becker is going to allow us to bring her back
但在没有证据的情况下 贝克绝不可能
in without supporting evidence. I'm sorry.
同意我们再把她带回来 很抱歉
Carlie?
卡莉
Carlie.
卡莉
Hey, I just want to ask you a few more questions.
我只是还有几个问题想问你
Of course. Yeah, sure.
当然可以 没问题
Great, good. I was just hoping you could walk me through
太好了 我只是希望你可以从头到尾地
what you did on the night of fin's murder.
告诉我 芬遇害的那天晚上你在干嘛
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表