剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Alright, well let's see how we do on opportunity.
好吧 那我们看看能借机怎么做吧
Go talk to Turner's wife.
去和特纳的妻子谈谈
She's the one who supplied the alibi.
她是他的不在场证人
See what you can read, push her hard,
看看能读到什么 刨根问底地问
then use that information to get her to recant. And this time,
利用读到的信息让她撤回证词 这一次
please come back with something concrete.
带点真材实料回来
I'm not watching this creep
我不会眼睁睁看着这个混♥蛋♥
waltz his way into city hall without a fight.
大摇大摆地进市政厅大门的
How did the campaign manager put it, again?
那个竞选主管是怎么形容他来着的
Something about a strong arm.
很有手腕什么的
Guys. I was talking to an old friend at metro,
各位 我刚和警局的哥们谈过
you know, when they were sending over the old I.T. Files.
就是他们把以前的电子文件发过来的时候
Yeah...? And during the first
然后...在萨莉·利普顿案
Sally Lipton investigation,
第一次调查期间
Becker was sanctioned after Turner lodged a harassment complaint.
贝克因为特纳控告他骚扰而受了处罚
It took him two years to get his next promotion.
两年后他才再次升职
What? Toby got a read
怎么了 托比在竞选主管那儿
from the campaign manager.
读到了点线索
I heard Becker threaten Turner,
我听到贝克威胁特纳
said he was going to "Take him down."
说他一定会"抓到他"
Well, he wouldn't be the first cop who got obsessed with
他又不是头一个跟错凶手
the wrong man's guilt.
还执迷不悟的警♥察♥
Or he's just trying to get
要么他只是想
that black check mark taken off of his record.
抹掉自己的不良记录
So, he's not his biggest fan of the guy, but you guys think
他是不喜欢那家伙 不过你们觉得
he's gonna go that far? No...
他会这么踩过界吗 不是
But I mean, how well do we really know him?
不过我们到底有多了解他
He does only seem to be looking for whatever reads
他好像只想找特纳
make Turner look good for it. Ok. So, what do we do?
在伪装的线索 那我们怎么做
First, we go talk to the wife.
我们先去见见他妻子
If Toby says the alibi sticks,
要是托比说人证无懈可击
the gloves come off.
就跟他来真的了
I can offer you tea.
给你们泡茶吧
I'm afraid there's not much else in the house
恐怕竞选期间家里没什么
with all the campaigning...
好招待你们
It's fine, Mrs. Turner. We won't be long.
没关系 特纳太太 我们不会耽搁很久
We just have a couple of questions for you.
我们只想问你几个问题
Anything I can do to help.
乐意之极
I didn't know Sally well, but she was an intern
我不太了解萨莉 不过在她转去
at my charity before she moved over to the campaign.
竞选活动前是我慈善机构里的实习生
What her poor family must be going through...
她可怜的家人该多难接受
Mrs. Turner, it's been suggested that Sally
特纳夫人 有传言说萨莉
and your husband were having an affair.
和您的丈夫有婚外情
My husband isn't that kind of man.
我先生不是那种人
And he'd never take advantage of a young woman's trust.
他绝对不会靠欺骗小女孩来满足私欲
Good to a fault...
好过头了
But Sally's roommate said that Sally was meeting
不过萨莉的室友说萨莉失踪那晚
your husband the night that she disappeared. That...
是去见您丈夫了
Doesn't concern you at all? How could it?
难道您一点也不奇怪 怎么会
Greg was home with me from seven o'clock on. You're certain?
格雷格七点过后和我都在家 你肯定
He was asleep on that couch 10 minutes
他走进家门不过十分钟
after he walked in the door.
就在那张沙发上睡着了
Honey, wake up...
亲爱的 醒醒...
I coaxed him up to bed around midnight.
大约半夜时我把他叫醒上的床
The usual routine during an exhausting campaign.
劳心劳力竞选期间的家常便饭
Okay, well thank you for your time. Of course.
好吧 感谢您的配合 不客气
If there's anything else Sweetheart?
如果有需要 亲爱的
I saw the car out front. I didn't know we were expecting...
我看见外面的车了 不知道家里有来
Anyone.
客人
You were at the fundraiser last night.
你昨晚去了募资活动
That's right. We're from the IIB.
没错 我们是联调局的
We're investigating Sally Lipton's disappearance.
我们在调查萨莉·利普顿的失踪
First you confront me at a private function
你们先是出现在私人活动上质问我
and now here you are harassing my wife.
现在又来骚扰我妻子
Greg, please... No, no, no, sweetheart.
格雷格 别这样 别拦我亲爱的
This is unacceptable, it's gone too far.
这我不能接受 太过分了
This is blatant police targeting
这是警方在竞选之前
days before the election and I won't stand for it.
明目张胆的针对行为 我不会再忍♥气吞声了
You think the police
你认为警方
should be concerned with optics, Mr. Turner?
应该照顾候选人吗 特纳先生
I think your boss is
我觉得是你上司
trying to destroy me to protect his own career.
想毁掉我以保全他的前途
And if you're not careful,
你们要是不留神
he's gonna bring you down with him. I'll see to it.
他会带着你们一起完蛋 拭目以待
Thank you for your time.
谢谢你的宝贵时间
So was I reading you right in there?
刚刚我没误会你的意思吧
The wife's telling the truth.
他妻子说的是实话
I saw Turner asleep on the couch the night Sally disappeared.
萨莉失踪那晚我看见特纳在沙发上睡着了
You're sure?
你确定
Yeah, I think Becker's out for the wrong man.
是的 我觉得贝克找错了人
Bringing us down with him.
我们都跟着错了
You're sure that's what you saw?
你确定你看到的
It was a clear read. I saw him asleep on the couch.
画面很清晰 我看见他躺在那张沙发上
Did you see a calendar? You see a clock on the wall?
看到日历了 墙上没有时钟吗
How do you know Turner's wife was
你怎么知道特纳的妻子
even thinking of the right night? Memories usually flow
是不是真在回忆那晚 记忆通常
from the question being asked. It's not pure science--
随着问题涌现 这并非纯理论
Then you asked the wrong questions!
那就是你们没问到点子上
Get back there. Talk to her again
给我回去 再找她谈
and get me something I can use.
带些我用得上的线索回来
Sergeant?
有事吗
Look, I understand where you're coming from. You do?
听着 我理解你的立场 是吗
You feel in your gut that Turner's good for this
你觉得特纳善于伪装
and you want to follow that instinct.
你想跟着这个直觉走
We've all been there.
我们都有过这种体会
Get to the point, McCluskey.
说重点 麦克劳斯基
You're being an ass.
你就是个混♥蛋♥
Excuse me? We're running out of leads On Turner,
你说什么 特纳那儿我们已经没线索了
just like you did back at metro.
就像你当市警的时候一样
And you're too blind to see it.
你是当局者迷
If you don't back up
如果你还不退一步
and take a look at the brick wall
再看看这个迷局
that you're running all of our heads into,
还让我们一头扎进去
You're going to end up sanctioned for the second time.
你只会再次受到处罚
Sit down.
坐
You ever had an unsolved case like this?
你办过这样的悬案吗
Of course. We all have.
当然 我们都碰到过
Sally's mother calls me once a month looking for an update.
萨莉的母亲每个月都打电♥话♥问我案情进展
Once a month for three years.
三年来月月不间断
And every time I've gotta tell her
每次我都只能告诉她
I've got nothing.
毫无进展
That's why you can't let this go?
所以你才放不下这案子
Is there a competing theory out there?
还有什么其他靠谱的说法吗
Let me guess: They think I'm trying to move up the ladder
我来猜 他们认为我想借由
by getting a conviction on Mr. Clean,
清白先生的认罪往上爬
get that citation removed from my file, is that right?
抹掉我档案里的污点 对吗
They won't anymore.
他们不会
Next time Sally's mother calls,
下次萨莉妈妈再打电♥话♥
I'm going to have answers. Yeah, you will.
我要给出个答案 你会的
But you need to let us start looking at other options.
可你得让我们另寻线索
Becker says that we can widen the investigation
贝克说我们能扩大调查
and ease up on Turner.
特纳可以放一放
You hypnotized him, right? That was plan B.
你给他催眠了吧 那只是B计划
Dev, tell me you have something.
戴夫 拜托你有发现了
Well, it's something.
的确有发现
I managed to locate fragments of deleted files
我想从萨莉取消的仙女座账户
from Sally's cancelled andromeda account
找到被删文件的碎片
but it's just bits and pieces.
不过只有一些二进制和片段
You're not kidding. It's just a jumble of words and short phrases.
开玩笑吧 这就是些杂乱的单词和短语
Right now, but if I run it through a program that
现在 但只要我通过程序命令
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表