剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
That's how the PI and ultimately Carlie found Fin.
所以私♥家♥侦♥探♥和卡莉能找到芬
Sounds like something my mother would do.
听起来的确像是我妈妈会干的事
She was always one to hold a grudge.
她就是这么耿耿于怀
The reason that we brought you here is because
我们之所以把你带到这里来
we fear that you may be in danger.
是因为我们担心你可能会遇到危险
That she may be coming after you next.
她接下来的目标可能就是你
She must be so hurt to be that vengeful.
她这么复仇心切 一定受过很多苦吧
I tried looking for them for years. I just...
这么多年 我试过找过她们 只是...
I had to give up eventually. I'm sorry. Them?
我最后不得不放弃了 什么 她们
You didn't know? I had twins.
你们不知道吗 我生下的是对双胞胎
Let's meet Margot Gates. This is Carlie's twin.
我们来见见玛戈特·盖茨 卡莉的孪生姐妹
I was able to subpoena the files from the adoption agency
我从领养机构那里拿到了文件
and identify the family that she was placed with.
找到了领养她的家庭
She lives in upstate New York,
她住在纽约北部
she travelled from foster home to foster home,
她被寄养家庭从一家送到另一家
she's all of her life been sort of a drifter.
这一生都颠沛流离
Yeah, I knew a lot of kids like that growing up.
我知道很多孩子都像这样长大
I almost ended up one of them.
我也差点成为其中之一
So, could Margot be our killer?
那么 玛戈特是此案的凶手吗
That would explain why your reads of Carlie
这就解释了为什么你从卡莉身上
haven't made any sense. So if Carlie didn't kill Fin,
什么都没读到 如果芬不是卡莉杀的
the woman I saw in the parking lot was Margot?
那我在停车场看到的女人就是玛戈特
卡莉·赫顿 玛戈特·盖茨
芬尼·奈廷格尔 托弗尔·奈廷格尔
So what was she doing at Carlie's apartment building?
那她去卡莉的公♥寓♥楼做什么
They in this thing together? Is Carlie still missing?
她们是一伙的吗 卡莉还是下落不明吗
We have a unit looking but uh, there's no sightings as of yet.
我们派了一支小队去找 但是还是一无所获
Yeah, right before I saw Margot in the parking lot,
就在我在停车场见到玛戈特之前
I heard her trunk slam shut.
我听到了她的后备箱重重关上的声音
What if Carlie's not on the run?
会不会卡莉并没有逃跑
What if Margot took her?
会不会是玛戈特掳走了她
Know what?
好吧
Let me check what kind of phone Margot has,
我来查查玛戈特用的是什么手♥机♥
maybe we can get a GPS signal on.
也许能远程打开它的全球定位系统
Why would she kidnap Carlie?
她为什么要绑♥架♥卡莉
Well, it's been all over the news
她继承芬的财产
since it broke that she was Fin's heir.
这个消息已经传遍了
OK, here it is.
好了 搜到了
Oh, you're not going to believe this.
你们都不会相信的
Nightingale residence.
奈廷格尔家
Well, she never intended to go after the mother.
她从来没想过要去找她妈
Maybe she's trying to wipe out the entire Nightingale lineage.
也许她只是想击垮整个奈廷格尔家族
First Fin, then Carlie, now Topher.
先是芬 然后卡莉 现在轮到托弗尔
The entire nightingale trust would go to her.
奈廷格尔家族所有财产都将由她来继承
Yeah, let's go.
没错 我们走
She killed Topher.
她杀了托弗尔
Drop the gun. Now.
立即放下武器
Please! Help me! Help me!
求你了 帮帮我
I didn't do this. I swear.
不是我♥干♥的 我发誓
Hey, let me see. Let me see.
让我看下伤口 让我看下
First she killed Topher, and she shot me!
她先杀了托弗尔 然后又开枪打我
I didn't shoot her! She's lying!
我没有开枪打她 她在撒谎
She's setting me up!
她居然陷害我
Wait, what happened, Carlie?
等等 发生什么了 卡莉
She brought me here,
她把我带到这里
said there wasn't enough money to go around. She's lying.
说钱不够分配 她在撒谎
You're my sister. You're the one who killed Fin.
我们是姐妹 是你杀了芬
Get in the trunk, now.
爬进后备箱里 现在就去
Go!
快去
Why did you do this? Are you trying to set up Carlie?
你为什么要这么做 你想要陷害卡莉吗
She shot me!
是她开枪打的我
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这么做
Because for once, I'm taking what I'm owed.
因为这一次 我要拿回我应得的
No. You shot yourself. She shot herself!
是你自己打伤自己的 她自己开的枪
No, I didn't, it was her! She killed our father!
我没有 是她开的枪 她杀了我们爸
No, this is over. You killed Fin, didn't you?
已经结束了 是你杀的芬吧
No, wait! Wait! Please. Please.
不 等等 求你们了
You have to understand.
你们要理解我的苦衷
Just, let me...
让我...
OK.
好吧
OK. I didn't plan any of this.
好吧 我没有计划这些
I didn't need him to want me.
我不需要他接受我
Fin?
芬
He just had to give me the cash and I would've shut up.
他本来只需要付我封口费就可以了
OK? Nobody needed to know that he had a daughter.
没人需要知道他有个私生女
Nobody. I could've just walked away
没人需要 我本可以拿了钱就一走了之
but he treated me like I was nothing.
但是他完全不把我当一回事
So you set up Carlie?
所以你就陷害卡莉
Well, I saw her on the news and I thought that...
我在新闻里看到她的名字 我以为
finally the world had given me a break.
老天爷终于开眼了
A way out.
指了条明路
I knew what I had to do, I didn't have a choice.
我知道我只能这么做 我别无选择
There's always a choice. I'm going to call this in.
总还有选择的 我去叫增援
No. Not with me.
对我而言 没有选择
Dev, I need you to send an ambulance to the Nightingale residence.
戴夫 派一辆救护车来奈廷格尔家
I guess I should've known.
我觉得我早该料到了
People like me, we don't have happy endings.
像我这样的人是不会有好下场的
Hey. I'm your sister.
我们可是姐妹
Your family. I could've helped you.
我是你的家人 我可以帮你
Alright, thanks man.
好的 麻烦了
I guess we'll never know now, will we?
我想我们永远都不会知道了
You're under arrest for the murder of
你因涉嫌谋杀芬·奈廷格尔
Fin and Topher Nightingale.
及托弗尔·奈廷格尔被捕
It's my duty to inform you
我有义务告知你
that you have the right to retain and instruct
你有权随时自主
counsel of your choice in private and without delay.
雇佣并通知你的律师
Where you been?
你去哪了
New story. Following a lead, it turned out to be...
找到新线索 追着条线结果发现
Tia? ... Dead end.
缇娅 死路一条
Transparent?
很显然啊
Looking into my mother only leads to dead ends.
调查我妈的事只会死路一条
I know but how can somebody just disappear into thin air like that?
我懂 但人怎么可以像那样消失得无影无踪
I mean, I've followed every lead , I've called any--
我查了每一条线 打了每一个...
Look, when I told you not to look into it, I mean it.
听着 我是认真的 我不想让你去查
I know, but Toby... The last time
我知道 但是托比 她在我生活里
she was in my life, people got hurt, Tia.
最后一次出现时 有人受伤了 缇娅
Toby, I'm not afraid.
托比 我不怕
And I'm not a case. I'm not a story,
我不是案子也不是故事
don't be a reporter.
别像记者那样对待我
I don't want to lose you.
我不想失去你
Ok... I didn't--
好吧 我不...
I know.
我懂
I didn't want to open up something that would hurt you--
我不想去揭你的伤疤
You have to believe that I'm comfortable with my past.
你要相信我对过去很满意了
I made peace with it.
我都已经想通了
I'm interested in you and the future we have together.
我现在只想着你和我们一起度过的未来
Case closed?
不调查了吧
Honestly, I'm afraid the trail's too
说实话我觉得这案子太难了
cold even for my skills. Good.
我也搞不定 好的
I ordered Indian. You hungry?
我叫了印度菜 你饿了吗
I would love that.
我很喜欢
Good.
很好
Hello? Hi.
喂 你好
Can I speak to Tia Tremblay?
是缇娅·特伦布雷吗
This is she.
是我
Yeah, I'm returning your call.
我是回拨过来的
You want to know about your friend's mother, Maya.
你想要了解你朋友母亲玛雅的情况
I remember her.
我记得她
I might be able to tell you something about her.
也许能给你提供点信息
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表