剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
She was a good cop.
她是个好警♥察♥
Just throw it all away like this, huh?
就这样不顾自己的事业
Well, she was trying to save her brother.
她当时想救她的弟弟
People do anything for their family.
人为了自己的家人可以奋不顾身
Yeah.
是啊
Good job back there, you guys. You too, Logan.
你们都是好样的 你也是 洛根
Yeah, well, we're just doing our jobs.
我们做的都是份内的事
Welcome to the team, Becker. Thank you.
欢迎加入我们 贝克 谢谢
Now if it's ok, I am going home.
现在如果没什么事了 我就回家了
Me too.
我也是
Get some sleep.
好好睡一觉
Thanks.
谢了
McCluskey, I know you were up for the job.
麦克劳斯基 我知道你本要接下那份工作的
Yeah and I should have gotten it.
的确 本该是我的
I was next in line,
我是第一号♥备选人
I was ready, but I didn't because...
我都准备好了 但我没能成功 因为...
...Because I'm a new mom and they're afraid
因为我刚做妈妈 他们担心
that I'll put the job in second position.
我会把工作放在次要的位置
Maybe that was part of it.
这可能是一部分原因吧
Since you'll never get anyone to admit it
因为如果你在寻找答案的话
if that's what you're looking for.
没有人会承认这一点的
You have a different take?
你有何高见
Look...
听着...
Sometimes this job is just not about being a great cop,
有时候 这份工作不是要你当一个好警♥察♥
it's about being a great politician.
而是要你当一个杰出的政客
And which are you?
那你是哪种
I'm both.
二者都是
Hey, thank you so much. Sorry for the wait. Enjoy.
万分感谢 抱歉让你久等了 请慢用
Oh, my god.
天呐
Ok. I just learned the definition of a "Dinner rush."
我刚知道"晚餐时间"是什么意思
Ooh! It's going well though, eh?
一切都还好吧
Yeah. No, it's going really well.
是啊 不对 是非常好
How ya doing? Good. I, um,
你怎么样 我很好
I can't really stay that long though. I'm... I'm exhausted
我不能待太久 我有点累
and I have to be up early for my shift tomorrow so...
明天又得早起上班 所以...
Another glass of wine? Let me get you some food at least.
再喝杯酒 至少让我请你吃点东西嘛
No. It's ok. Hey, shall we get some sweet potato fries.
不 不必了 能来点炸甜薯条吗
No, it's, it's ok. You'll love 'em.
不 不必了 很好吃的
See you tomorrow night?
我们明晚再见
well, not if you don't come by after your shift.
除非你下了班就不过来了
I mean, I gotta work again.
我就又得去工作了
Can we play it by ear?
那我们到时候再说吧
Yeah, of course. OK.
可以 当然可以啦
Hey, why are we both so relieved...
为什么我们不结婚
to not be getting married?
会让彼此那么如释负重呢
We' been together 3 years.
我们在一起三年了
Right? And it took me a long time
对吧 我花了很久的时间
to get you to even go out with me.
才终于成功约你出来
After all we've been through, shouldn't we want more?
我们经历了那么多 为什么不更进一步呢
You're right.
你说得没错
So what's wrong with us?
我们到底哪里出了问题
Nothing is wrong with us. We're just...
我们没有错 只是...
...Not...
...还没...
We're just not ready to move forward, it's all.
我们还没准备好更进一步 就是这样
Do you think that we'll ever be ready?
你觉得我们将来会准备好吗
I don't know, Oz.
我不知道 奥兹
I don't know.
我不知道
Do you think maybe it's... time?
你觉得...是时候了吗
Is it getting any better at work?
你工作顺利些了吗
You know, I am not entirely sure
我还不太确定
it's gonna get any easier with Becker around.
有贝克在身边是不是会轻松些
Well, you know what? Give it time.
你知道吗 慢慢来吧
You guys are a unit, and they're not gonna let some new guy
你们是个团队 他们不会任由其他人
come in the way of that.
就这么插手进来的
You're right. You're right.
有道理 非常有道理
I don't know what I'd do without you.
真不知道没有你 我该怎么办
Hey, come on in, Oz!
进来吧 奥兹
You're all right?
你还好吗
Sandy and I just broke up.
珊迪和我刚刚分手了
One minute we were talking about
我们上一分钟还在讨论
moving in together, and the next...
搬去一起住 下一分钟就...
It's over. Finito. Kaput.
结束了 结束了 都没了
Just like that.
就这么没了
Everything happens for a reason, right?
万事皆有因
You're gonna be all right.
你会好起来的
Sandy's not gonna be in my life anymore.
珊迪在我的生命中不再有一席之地
What am I supposed to do now?
我现在该怎么办
You just take life one day at a time
你要珍惜每一天
and move forward.
继续过你的生活
I can't believe that happened. It was so fast.
我还不敢相信发生的这一切 太突然了
She thought I was proposing to her, which really...
她觉得我正要向她求婚 这真的...
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表