剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Dr. Westbrooke had an appointment down there.
韦斯特布鲁克医生在那里有个预约
And I know what could happen.
我知道也许会有坏事发生
It... It's a dangerous neighbourhood.
那里 不是很太平
I was supposed to be her guardian angel.
我本来该是她的守护天使的
I failed her.
我让她失望了
Did you see what happened to her?
你看到发生的事了吗
No.
没有
Nick disapprove of my concerns.
尼克不喜欢我这么关心她
If he catches me, he pushes me under.
如果被他发现我 他就会压制我
What does that mean, To be pushed under?
被压制是什么意思
It's kind of hard to describe.
有点难以描述
It's like being paralyzed in a storm.
就像在暴风中动弹不得
I can hear voices and see shadows
在那里我能听能看
on the other side, but I can't move.
只是不能动
Can't communicate.
无法和人交流
Sam, you said that you cared about Dr. Westbrooke.
山姆 你说你很在乎韦斯特布鲁克医生
Will you help us speak to Marcus?
你能帮我们和马库斯说上几句话吗
Can you help us, Sam, please?
可以吗 山姆 拜托了
Do this for Dr. Westbrooke.
为了韦斯特布鲁克医生
I should talk to him.
我应该和他谈谈
No! Let him talk, it will be okay.
不行 让他说吧 不会有事的
Stay out.
走开
Marcus.
马库斯
Did you see who killed Dr. Westbrooke?
你看到杀害韦斯特布鲁克医生的凶手了吗
He might have seen...
他可能看到了
He might have done it.
可能就是他干的
He's not like that.
他不会干这种事的
You don't know that.
你怎么知道
It's okay. You're gonna sink us all.
没事的 你会害了大家的
Marcus, tell us what happened,
马库斯 告诉我们发生了什么
what did you see?
你看到了什么
Who killed Dr. Westbrooke?
韦斯特布鲁克医生是谁杀的
What happened?
当时发生了什么
What happened?
当时发生了什么
Please stop this now, it's too much for him.
请叫停吧 他承受不了了
Marcus?
马库斯
He didn't... He didn't mean to do it.
他没有 他不是故意的
He would never
他绝不会
ever hurt her on purpose.
故意伤害她的
You don't know that.
你怎么知道的
Marcus.
马库斯
Marcus, please.
马库斯 拜托你了
Marcus, who?
马库斯 你说的是谁
Marcus, please.
马库斯 拜托你了
It's okay, Marcus, who wouldn't hurt her?
没事的 马库斯 谁不会伤害她
No, okay?
没人 行了吗
He's not here.
他走了 马库斯不会再出来了
Marcus is not coming back out to play anymore.
马库斯不会再出来陪你们玩了
Okay? This, is over.
懂了吗 结束了
Okay.
好的
It's OK.
没事的
We're done.
我们结束了
So, what did you find at Marcus?
你在马库斯家发现了什么
It's Marcus living there, but there's...
这确实是马库斯的住处 但这里有
three different bedrooms,
三个不同的卧室
as you see, they are all totally different.
如你所见 全都不一样
It's like 3 different people live there.
就好像有三个不同的人住在那里
All the beds have been slept.
所有的床都被睡过
And there is even another pillow and blanket on the couch.
甚至在沙发上还另有一套枕头和毯子
It's gonna be difficult.
这一定很难
It's like having a time share in your own body.
就好像分时使用自己的身体一样
Anything else?
还有什么吗
Yeah. I found a pair of jeans with bloodstains on.
有 我发现一条带血迹的牛仔裤
They were wadded up and thrown behind a bunch of junk
被团成一团 藏在地下室的
in the basement.
一堆垃圾后面
I've got Alex analyzing them as we speak.
我已经送去给亚历克斯分♥析♥了
So this guy might be our killer.
所以这家伙有可能是我们的凶手
You gotta be straight with us here, Nick.
你得跟我们说实话 尼克
Do you know who killed Dr. Westbrooke?
你知道是谁杀了韦斯特布鲁克医生吗
I already told you. I don't know anything.
我已经告诉过你 我什么都不知道
Idiot! What did you do?
白♥痴♥ 你都干了什么
You hid the body, didn't you?
是你把尸体藏起来了 对吗
You put her in that trunk. No.
是你把她放进车里的 不
Yeah, I think you did.
是的 我认为就是你藏的
I think you know who killed Dr. Westbrooke.
我想你知道是谁杀了韦斯特布鲁克医生
You're wrong. You saw who did it.
你错了 你看到是谁干的了
You're wrong. Who killed her?
你错了 是谁杀了她
You're wrong!
你错了
What did you see, Nick? Nick?
你到底看到了什么 尼克 尼克
Stop this now, or I will.
赶快停下来 不然我会让他停下
Ok. What did you see?
好吧 你看到了什么
Who did it?
是谁干的
Tell me.
告诉我
What? It's OK, Nick.
怎么了 没事了 尼克
We're done for now. What?
我们暂时结束了 什么
You must know that nothing he says is reliable.
你们必须明白他说的任何话都不可靠
The man was clearly under extreme duress.
他很明显承受着非常大的精神压力
We're just trying to establish a timeline.
我们只是想尝试建立一条时间线
You're confusing him in an effort to elicit a confession.
你们想要靠他搞糊涂来迫使他认罪
No, that's not true.
不 这不是真的
Before you start throwing around accusations,
在你胡乱指控别人之前
you should know that earlier
你要知道早些时候
we found bloody clothing in Marcus's apartment.
我们在马库斯的公♥寓♥里找到了带血的衣服
That blood was a match for Dr. Westbrooke's.
血迹与韦斯特布鲁克医生匹配
In light of this development, I'm still gonna set the wheels
鉴于这一最新进展 我还是准备着手
in motion to have Marcus moved to a mental health facility
尽快让马库斯转移到一家
as soon as possible.
精神疾病治疗机构
Doctor,there are still a lot of unanswered questions.
医生 现在还有很多问题没有得到解答
We're trying to solve your partner's murder here.
我们是在努力侦破你搭档的谋杀案
You think I've forgotten that? Well...
你认为我忘了这点吗 那么
Right now, my responsibility is to protect Marcus.
但现在 我的责任是保护马库斯
If he is persecuted any further,
如果你们继续迫♥害♥他
I promise you there will be repeussions.
我保证你们会承担相应的后果
I'm getting through to him.
我快要说服他了
I just need more time in there.
我只是还需要些时间
He's mentally unstable.
他精神不稳定
I can't arrest him, he needs to be institutionalized.
我不能逮捕他 他应该进精神病院
My reads aren't adding up.
我读到的画面联♥系♥不在一起
We're just missing something.
我们还缺了些什么
Well, you said yourself. You saw he had blood on his hands.
你自己说的 你看见他手上的血
I presume that... I didn't see him kill her.
我猜那... 我没看见他杀死她
If he did it, why is that piece missing?
如果是他干的 为什么我看不到那画面
I just need to dig a little deeper.
我只是需要再深入一点
If for no other reason than to support your theory.
不为别的 至少也要证明你的理论
You support this play?
你也支持吗
Absolutely. I trust Toby completely.
当然 我完全相信托比
If he thinks that Marcus wasn't capable of this,
如果他认为马库斯受不了了
he would be the first one to put a stop to it.
他肯定会第一个喊停
Why do I feel like the inmates are running the asylum?
我怎么觉得自己在让精神病人管理医院
Fine.
好吧
I'll stall Kesler as long as I can.
我会尽可能拖住凯斯勒
Time's ticking.
时间有限
So here's a timeline of when each of Marcus's personalities
这是韦斯特布鲁克医生被杀那两个小时里
were active during the 2 hours
马库斯几个不同的人格
surrounding Dr. Westbrooke's murder.
出现的时间线
Between the video surveillance of Sam following Westbrooke
在监控录像显示山姆跟踪韦斯特布鲁克
and my read of Nick seeing the body,
和我读到尼克看见尸体
there's a 30-minute gap.
中间有30分钟空隙
And somewhere in here,
而这里面不知什么时候
one of his personas must have seen the murder.
他的某一个人格肯定目睹了谋杀
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表