剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
I don't know. I'll keep you posted. Great.
不知道 有情况会通知你 好极了
Hey, any luck finding a date for Sandy's wedding?
找到参加珊迪婚礼的伴了吗
Still working on it.
还在找
I think I might have to scratch "Supermodel" off my wish list.
看来我得把"超模"从我的心愿单里划掉了
Yeah, that's a good start. Ok, I'll check back in later.
是啊 这是个好的开头 我回头再来
I got the material that you forwarded me from Bamford.
我收到了你转给我的班福德给的材料
It starts with Becker's former partner, Maynard.
得从贝克的前任搭档梅纳德说起
Guy's had stellar career for the last fifteen years.
他这15年工作都非常出色
Mostly in guns and gangs. He moved over to drugs 5 years ago.
主要办枪♥支♥和黑帮案子 五年前调去了缉毒科
So that must be where he first came into
那这一定是他第一次接触
contact with Aldine, the dealer.
毒贩阿尔丁的地方
Yeah, Maynard was working the Aldine case for months
对 梅纳德办了几个月阿尔丁的案子
but unable to secure a conviction.
但没能给他定罪
And then when Aldine was busted in a raid,
然后阿尔丁在警方突击中被捕
Maynard shocked everybody
而梅纳德让所有人♥大♥吃一惊
and got the trial thrown out.
他让审判泡汤了
Said the drugs were planted.
他说毒品是被人栽赃的
An intnal affairs investigation later proved
一次内部事务调查之后证实
that he was in fact getting payouts from Aldine.
他其实被阿尔丁收买♥♥了
Where does Becker fit into all this?
贝克是在哪个时间点涉事的
I think the deputy commissioner may've been right.
我认为副局长可能是对的
I've been checking into Becker's phone records.
我查了贝克的通话记录
He got 2 calls from Maynard 2 weeks ago.
他两周前接到了梅纳德的两通电♥话♥
I have noticed he's been using a personal phone
我注意到我们回来之后
since we've been back. You think it's a burner?
他一直在用一部私人电♥话♥ 是一次性电♥话♥吗
I do. I havn't been able to secure the ESN yet,
是的 我还没弄到电子序列号♥
But if he useses it again,
可他再用的话
I should be able to snag the code and clone it.
我应该能捕捉到编码并进行复♥制♥
Once I do that,
我一旦做到
we'll have a window
我们就能监察到
with those conversations, texts, e-mails, everything.
他们的对话 短♥信♥ 电邮等
Look, I'm still uncomfortable with investigating one of our own.
调查我们自己的同事 我还是不太自在
I think you're about to get a little more uncfortable.
你们马上就要感到更不自在了
The deputy commissioner sent over
副局长传来了
the surveillance video from last week.
上周的监控录像
What do we think is in the package? Drugs? Money?
这个包裹里是什么 毒品 还是金钱
That's what we need to find out.
这正是我们要查清楚的
I was also thinking of running a test on Becker's car,
我还考虑对贝克的车进行测试
maybe I can find out what it was he put in the trunk.
或许能查明他之前放在车里的东西
Ok, good.
好 很好
Look, none of us like is, ok?
听着 我们都不愿接受这事
But if for some crazy reason Becker is guilty,
可如果贝克因为某种原因的确有罪
we can't let him take down the rest of this unit.
我们不能让他欺骗队里其他人
When people know what I can do, they trust that
当大家知道我的能力后 他们相信
I won't be in their heads without them knowing.
我不会在他们不知情的情况下读心
I start throwing away my rules
我开始违背自己的原则了
and I lose the few relationships I do have.
这样我就把少有的几个人的友情也毁了
This is about helping Becker, ok?
这是为了帮贝克 好吗
I need you to do this.
我需要你做这件事
Ok.
好
Are you sure we should be doing this?
你确定我们该这么做吗
I assure you, the orders come from the highest office.
我保证 命令直接来自最高层
You just can't let your boss know.
你只是不能告诉你上司
I don't feel any better about this than you do.
我比你更觉得不好受
I take it that's not a regulation equipment?
我猜这不是常规设备吧
Please, my coffee maker's not regulation.
拜托 我的咖啡机才叫不合常规
Neither is mine.
我的也是
What are we checking for?
我们要查什么
We need to do a full drug spectrum test Ok.
我们需要做整套毒品光谱测试 好
There are traces of powder in here.
这里有毒品的痕迹
Can you at least tell me if this is an official investigation?
你至少能告诉我这是不是一个官方调查吧
Honestly, it's just better
说实话 你现在还是
if you don't know everything that going on right now.
不要知道一切比较好
We've been working together a long time.
我们共事很久了
I kind of thought you'd trust me by now.
我觉得你至少现在该相信我
I do. You know more about our unit
我相信你 你比这个局里
than anyone else in the building. We trust you.
其他人对我们小队知道的还多 我们相信你
Well, it's nice to know you think about me in that way.
很高兴知道你这么想我
Are you kidding? I think about you all the time.
开玩笑吧 我一直都想着你
What? In th.. the...
什么 就是...
As a forensic investigator.
把你当做法证调查员
Do you ever think about anything else besides work?
你除了工作 还想其他事情吗
Yeah, I like music.
想 我喜欢音乐
I like dancing. I like dancing.
我喜欢跳舞 我喜欢跳舞
You know, maybe sometime, me and you could...
或许找个时间 我们俩能...
No way. No, I didn
不可能 不 我不是说...
Mean you like that, I meant...
不是说你喜欢这样 我是说...
Cocaine.
可♥卡♥因♥
And from the speed of the reaction, I think it's pure.
从反应速度看 这应该是纯的
Maybe the cocaine residue was from the evidence being transported.
或许这可♥卡♥因♥是之前运输的证据的残渣
Look, since Becker's been at the IIB we haven't worked a drug op.
贝克到局里以来 我们还没出过缉毒任务
And the car was new when it was issued to him.
而且车发给他的时候是新的
What are we saying here? Do we actually believe that he's dirty?
这是什么意思呢 真确信他是坏警♥察♥吗
There has to be another explanation.
一定另有说法
Thank you.
谢谢
You got something for me on this gun smuggling op.
这次走私枪♥支♥行动有情况汇报吗
He still hasn't received his delivery.
他还没收到货
But I think we have something else going on.
可还有其他情况
An anomynous informant
一个匿名线人
gave us a lead on a large scale cocaine distribution network.
给了我们一个大规模可♥卡♥因♥流通网的线索
Sounds intriguing.
有意思
Not now. Could bring them too close.
现在不行 会让他们太接近
Word is, Metro's been trying to take this guy down for a while.
有传言说都市警♥察♥在设法把他关一阵
Well, then it's their play.
到就是他们发挥了
They've got a good team over there.
他们有优秀警力过去
The informant told us that the set dealer
线人告诉我们那个被锁定的毒贩
might have had help from a disgraced cop.
可能有个坏警♥察♥帮忙
Just need another few days to make my play.
只需要几天让我发挥
What else do you guys know? That's it.
你们还得到了什么情报 就这些
The informant wants to meet to give us more information.
线人想要当面告诉我们更多的情报
Ok. Give the gun smuggling op another 24 hours.
好 再等24小时执行走私枪♥支♥任务
If you aren't get anything, just hop on this drug thing.
要是毫无进展 就直接缉毒
Whatever the informer tells you,
不管线人说了什么
I want to be the first to know. Clear? Of course.
都先第一个告诉我 明白吗 当然
Thank you.
谢谢
Well? Well, he wanted to keep us
怎么样 他想让我们
away from them for a couple of days until he can make his play.
过两天再行动 好让他先发挥
Maybe the deputy commissioner was right. Maybe he's dirty.
或许副局长说得对 或许他的确有问题
We think Becker and Maynard are definitely up to something.
我们认为贝克和梅纳德绝对有所企图
We said we wanted to open a cocaine investigation, he got nervous.
我们一说要调查可♥卡♥因♥买♥♥卖♥♥ 他就紧张了
Let's get a wire on his home phone and in his car, everywhere.
那我们在他家座机和车里等地方都安上窃听器吧
Alright, so we've gotta get some warrants?
好的 我们有搜查令吗
Judge Griffin already signed it.
格里芬法官已经签署了
So what do you want me to do? Stick out Maynard's place.
你想让我♥干♥什么 盯着梅纳德的家
Find out whatever you can. See if he's involved with Aldine,
尽你所能地调查他 看他是否跟阿尔丁有勾结
But we have to assume that he's dangerous, ok?
但我们得先假设他是个危险人物 好吗
Well, I'm not going to go out looking for trouble.
我不会出去自寻麻烦的
Ok. I'll text you his address. Sounds good.
好的 我把他的住址短♥信♥发给你 好的
Who do you work for?
你为谁卖♥♥命的
What do you mean? No! No, nobody. No, no!
你什么意思 没人
You've been sitting outside my place for the last half hour.
你在我家门外坐了停了半个小时
What are you? Metro?
你有病吗
No, I-- look, I'm waiting for my date.
不 我只是在等我女朋友
You're lying.
骗人
No, look, she lives on the second floor, ok?
不 她住在第二层 好吗
And I was waiting here,
我在这里等着
and she called me, she said she would be late in a meeting
是因为她打给我说要开会 会晚点赴约
and so I said I would wait.
所以我说我会等她
What's her name?
她叫什么
Second floor could be the blonde? Daria?
可能是二层的金发妞吗 达莉亚吗
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表