剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
We find the money, hopefully we find our guy.
我们找到钱 就有可能找到人了
We've got a lead on JJ Jones.
我们查到一条关于小杰·琼斯的线索
He's the running back.
他是队里的跑锋
He was brought in 2 years ago on scholarship
他是两年前拿奖学金进来的
but he missed a semester last year,
但是他去年被列在伤病名单里
because he was on the disabled list.
休学了一学期
The truth is that he was in rehab for a drug addiction.
实际上他是去戒毒了
But random drug testing shows that
但是随机毒品抽检显示
he's been clean ever since he started back at school.
他回学校以后已经戒干净了
However, he still has a reputation as being a party boy.
但是他还是以爱参加派对闻名
He's been known to hang out at a club called Remney's,
他经常在一家叫瑞姆尼的俱乐部出没
which happens to be a haven for Los Sangres members.
那里正好也是洛桑泽斯成员的最爱
OK. Good work, Corporal.
好的 干得好 警官
Let's bring him in. Mccluskey? Yeah.
我们带他来 麦克劳斯基 好
Here you go. Thank you.
给你 谢谢
I know it must be tough. What's that?
我知道那一定很不容易 你指什么
Having a family, demanding job.
一边组建家庭 一边申请工作
What are you trying to say?
你想说什么
Nothing.
没什么
Look. Yes, you are our new boss,
听着 是的 你是新老大
but you're joining our unit,
但是是你加入到我们部门里来
and we have our routines and our procedures,
我们有自己的习惯和规程
and it's worked for us. Our, our record proves it.
这适合我们 我们的记录可以证明
So if you come in here
所以如果你一来
and you start messing with the way we operate,
就打乱我们行动的方式
it is going to affect our results.
这会影响我们的结果
I have issues with Toby Logan.
我和托比·洛根有过节
That doesn't concern you.
这和你无关
If you have an issue with one of us,
如果你和我们中的一个有过节
you have an issue with all of us. We're a team.
你就和我们都有过节 我们是一个团队
I am well aware of that. Thank you.
我很清楚这一点 谢谢
So what's your problem with Toby?
你和托比之间的问题是什么
He got one of my best detectives killed.
他导致我最好的一个探员被杀了
She trusted him and it cost her.
她相信他 结果付出了生命
Charlie. He told you?
查理 他和你说过
Yeah, we're a team.
当然 我们是一个团队
Well, Charlie was my team,
查理是我的队员
and he got her killed.
而他害她被杀了
There's our guy.
那是我们要找的人
Let's go.
行动
Sure. Yeah. No problem. JJ Jones!
当然 没问题 小杰·琼斯
A little busy, man.
忙着呢 伙计
Hello, gorgeous. Hello back.
你好啊 美女 你也好啊
OK, what's the problem? I've been clean all semester.
好吧 有什么事 我戒了一学期了
We're not the drug squad, JJ,
我们不是缉毒队的 小杰
we're the IIB and you need to come with us.
我们是联合调查局 你得跟我们走一趟
You can't take me away. Actually, we can.
你们不能抓我 实际上我们能
You missed your last parole meeting. Let's go
你错过了上次假释会面 我们走
Yeah but I didn't do anything.
但我什么也没做
That's what we're gonna find out. Let's go.
我们就是要查查你做了什么 我们走
Where did you get the money, JJ?
你从哪弄来的钱 小杰
Who took it out of the evidence lockup? Who you working for?
谁把钱从保管室拿出来的 你替谁工作
I don't have a job.
我没有工作
I'm in school and I'm the running back for the Titans.
我在上学 我是泰坦队的跑锋
What's your connection to Los Sangres?
你和洛桑泽斯是什么关系
You're dealing for 'em?
你替他们贩毒吗
The drug cartel?
那个贩毒集团吗
Do you think I'm crazy? I got a death wish or something?
你觉得我疯了吗 我想找死吗
Is this a game you want to play? Really?
你想玩这个游戏吗 真的吗
It's fine by me 'cause, you know, we got all night.
我无所谓 反正我们有整个晚上
Don't you have a playoff curfew? They don't take that stuff
你是不是有赛前宵禁 他们对这类事情
lightly, do they? Yeah.
小心对待是吧 对
If you're willing to get suspended from playing
如果你希望被禁止参加
in that quarterfinal game, well, that's, uh...
四分之一决赛 那么...
I... I can't get anything. He's not asking the right questions.
我什么都读不到 他问的问题都不对
Well, we'll figure it out, right? We'll work around him.
我们能解决的 我们能在他身边工作
You should be running this unit, Michelle.
应该是你来带领这个团队 米歇尔
It's fine, ok? I'm a big girl.
没事的 我已经长大了
Of all the people, for him to walk in and to take over...
他一进来就想率领所有人
He talked to me about Charlie.
他和我说了关于查理的事
Toby, get out of here!
托比 快离开这
Charlie! Charlie, stay with me.
查理 查理 坚持住
Yeah, well, whatever he said, he was right.
不管他说了什么 都是对的
I let that guy get the drop on her.
查理中枪都是我的错
I should have seen it coming.
我早该预测到了
There's nothing you could have done, Toby.
你也无能为力 托比
That guy was a trained killer.
那人是接受过训练的杀手
Well, this guy is never gonna believe it.
但是这人肯定不会相信
You know you've been photographed
你知道你和曾经和
with known associates of Los Sangres, right?
洛桑泽斯集团的人合过影吧
I get my picture taken with a lot of people I don't know.
我和很多我不认识的人合过影
When did you put the money in the ceiling, JJ?
你什么时候把钱放到天花板上的 小杰
I didn't...
我没有...
You're looking at the wrong guy, man.
你们找错人了
You know, I think he knows who hid the money,
我觉得他知道是谁藏的钱
but Becker's never gonna go there.
但是贝克问错方向了
Let me see what I can do.
我看看我能做什么
Someone hid that money, JJ.
是别人藏了那笔钱 小杰
I don't think you did it,
我觉得不是你做的
but I do think you know who did.
但我觉得你知道是谁做的
I may not like everybody on my team...
队伍里我确实有讨厌的人
but I ain't no snitch.
但我不会告密的
JJ's coming off clean. He suspects who did it,
小杰摆脱嫌疑了 他知道是谁做的
but he's not gonna rat on one of his teammates. He's loyal.
但他不会背叛任何一位队友 他很忠诚
So you read who's responsible? Alphonse Reid.
所以你读到是谁了 阿方斯·里德
The quarterback? That's right.
后卫吗 是的
He saw Alphonse in the locking room alone looking suspicious.
他看到阿方斯一个人在更衣室 神情可疑
Well, let's go talk to him. What about Becker?
我们去找他谈谈 贝克怎么办
We can't tell him we're working off one of my reads.
我们不能告诉他我们在调查我读到的信息
So we don't.
所以我们不告诉他
That can't be right.
不会吧
You ever look at numbers and they make no sense to you?
你有过看着数字然后没任何感觉的时候吗
Shouldn't you be at the hospital?
你不是应该在医院吗
Hey. Yeah. Um, I just wanted to come by before my shift
我就是想在我的班开始之前到这里
and get some accounting done here.
做一些会计工作
Jason, can you give us a second, please?
杰森 能让我们独处一会吗
Thanks.
谢谢
You know, they don't pay their suppliers,
他们不付钱给供货商
they're 3 weeks behind on wait staff wages.
已经三周没发员工工资了
And you want to talk about working to a budget?
你想谈谈怎么做预算吗
They might as well be heating the pizza oven by burning money.
那感觉就像是烧钱来烤热做匹萨的烤箱
They are very lucky to have you here.
多亏了有你在
Well, we'll see.
到时候看着吧
Are you ok?
你没事吧
You just, you sounded all stressed on the phone.
你在电♥话♥里的声音听起来压力很大
Yeah, yeah. I just, um...
我只是...
I did want to talk to you about something. OK.
我确实有件事想和你说 说吧
Look, my life's been kind of in a bit of upheaval lately, right?
我最近很动荡不安
I mean, between this place and
我在努力
just trying to take control of my life,
控制我的生活
and I was thinking
我在想
we could take our relationship to the...
我们的关系应该...
next level, you know... what I mean?
更进一步 你懂我的意思吗
I don't, I don't know if I do.
我不知道我懂不懂
Well, I just, I thought maybe we could,
我觉得我们可以
you know, take control of this relationship,
试着经营这段感情
you know, move it to the next plateau,
达到下一个稳定时期
the next stratus, the next echelon. Oz, wait, whoa, whoa.
下一个高度和阶段 等等 等等
OK. Just... what, what are you asking here?
所以你想问我什么
Well, Sandy, uh... will you--
珊迪 你愿意...
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表