剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Sounds like coding.
听起来像是在写代码
And it's not uncommon to fix little bugs
并且在大型发布前夕
in the days leading up to a big launch.
忙着修改小错误很常见
Yeah, that sounds right.
听起来应该是
I'll have the tech boys go through
我会让技术部的小伙子们
the raw game files on Duncan's laptop
检查邓肯笔记本上的所有源游戏文件
and see if they flag anything.
看有什么不对劲的地方
Well, I might even join them.
我可能也会和他们一起
If nothing else, it'll be nice to see
就算不为别的 至少看看
how his coding skills have evolved since the good old days.
他的编码技术比以前进步了多少
Sounds like a fantastic evening.
听起来会是一个令人激动的晚上
Don't make fun. You have your baby...
不许嘲笑 你有你的宝贝
and I have mine.
我也有我的
Well, I can't wait for the christmas cards.
我等不及看你的宝贝的照片了
I checked the call logs on Duncan's office line
我检查了邓肯的办公室电♥话♥的记录
and he called Simon Fields four times at Dynamic Solutions
他死前一天给动态方案的西蒙·菲尔兹
the day before he died.
打了四次电♥话♥
The same Simon Fields
那个自称
who said he didn't speak to Duncan for days.
很久没和邓肯说过话的西蒙·菲尔兹
Let's go.
我们走
Yeah, that was my fault.
对 是我的错
Could you give us a moment, please?
可以让我们单独说几句话吗
Look, I was travelling.
我当时在路上
I had my phone turned off for the flight
我在飞机上关了手♥机♥
and I forgot to turn it back on, OK?
然后就忘了开
Duncan's weren't the only calls that I missed.
我错过的不只是邓肯的电♥话♥
Where did you go?
你去哪里了
Just a day trip to Chicago.
只是去了芝加哥一天
We were planning on opening up a satellite office there.
我们正计划在那里开一间办事处
Do you know what He was calling you about?
你知道他打电♥话♥给你是什么事吗
Said he team was turning in sub-par work.
说他的团队交的工作不合格
He said he needed additional library elements
他说他需要一些额外的元件库
to help pick up the slack.
来补充漏洞
But he wanted the new codes for the old rates.
但他想还按原来的价格买♥♥新代码
I refused.
我拒绝了
That was it?
就这些吗
Yeah, it was probably just pre-launch jitters.
是的 可能只是发布前的紧张在作怪
From what I've seen so far,
以我目前所看到
Orgre Fury's a pretty amazing achievement.
怪兽之怒已经是非常惊人的成就了
Yes. It looks great. So you've played it?
对 看起来非常好 你玩过了吗
Have you gotten to level three?
玩到第三关了吗
Well, nah. I've just seen the graphics,
没有 我只是看到些图像
I didn't get to play it. We, we've been busy.
我还没机会玩 我们一直很忙
Uh, right. Yeah, what am I saying?
对啊 当然 我乱说的
Thank you for your time. We'll be in touch.
谢谢你抽出时间 我们再联♥系♥
OK.
好的
Something is going on here and I don't know what.
有事情不对劲 但我不知道是什么
Well, maybe we should talk to someone closer to the situation.
或许我们该找个比较了解状况的人谈谈
Someone with a sixth sense for these things.
某个对这些东西有直觉的人
Thank you for seeing us again.
多谢你再次见我们
I'm happy to help.
很高兴能能帮上忙
Are you the only one here? I sent everyone home.
只有你在吗 我让大家回家了
The game's out in the world.
游戏在全世界发布了
I figured they earned a few days off.
我觉得应该放他们几天假了
That's actually why we're here. In the last few days,
这正是我们来的原因 过去几天里
did Duncan mention anything unusual about his work?
邓肯有提到他的工作有什么不正常吗
No. Not at all.
不 完全没有
But, he wasn't much of a sharer.
不过恐怕即使有他也不会说
Well, I thought the work was a bit of a collaborative process.
我还以为这份工作比较需要团队合作
It is, in the loosest sense of the term.
是的 但只是从泛泛的角度来说
Each level is programmed by its own individual design team
每一关都是由一个独♥立♥的设计团队完成的
and then Duncan takes those files, he stitches them together
然后邓肯把它们连接在一起
and filters them through his own creative engine.
然后用他自己设计的游戏引擎导出文件
He snatched level three from us. Didn't trust our work.
他把第三关抢走了 不相信我们的工作
Well that sounds like it would be hard on the team.
听起这让团队很难接受吧
Nothing new for Duncan.
邓肯就是这样的人
just when you got your footing he'd pull the rug out.
永远都不会让人好受
He said he had some ideas for spicing up level three
他说对改进第三关有些想法
and that he would finish the programming himself.
所以他要自己完成那段编程
Excuse me. I have to take this.
不好意思 这个我必须要接
Yeah.
好的
Sounds like Duncan was overly protective of level three,
听起来邓肯对第三关有些过度保护
I think it hurt her people more than she admitted.
我想这对她的人的伤害比她承认的多
I'll call Dev and have him focus on that section.
我会给戴夫打电♥话♥让他专注查那一段
In the morning,
明天早上
we can take another look at Vanessa's team,
我们再重新审查一边凡妮莎的团队
see how deep that resentment really ran.
看看他们到底有多不满
Hey, you want another one?
想再来一瓶吗
I'm good.
不用了
It's really messed up, what happened to Dev's friend.
发生在戴夫朋友身上的事情实在太糟了
Look, you gotta promise me you're not gonna go
你得向我保证你不会
and get yourself killed.
让自己被害
It goes without saying, That is the plan.
不说也会 计划本来就如此
I'm being serious though.
我是认真的
Ok? Look, I can't even talk to a woman these days
这段时间我甚至没办法跟女人搭腔
So, if I lose my best friend, I'm dying alone.
要是连我的挚友都没了 我得孤独死
Oh, jeez. They're everywhere.
天 她们真是无处不在
Hey. Don't be so hard on yourself.
别逼自己太紧
Maybe you need a little practice, you know?
也许你需要小小练习一下
Practice? Like, on what? Like, a body pillow?
练习 怎么练 拿抱枕练
Wait. Come here. Here, come here.
来 过来
What? Talk to me like I'm a...
干嘛 把我当成一个
A woman. A lady. Look, I'm alone, gorgeous.
女人那样说话 我很孤独 花容月貌
Come on. What are you waiting for?
动作快点 等什么
Ah, ok. Um. Can I buy you a drink?
好吧 我能请你喝杯东西吗
Let's be serious here. You offered me a line.
认真点 开场白太老套了
Don't give me a line. Be yourself. Seriously.
别这么老套 真我一点 认真点
What do you want? Just be authentic. Be you.
你要我怎么样 真实就好 做你自己
Ok.
好吧
Alright. Let's do this.
好 来吧
Hi, my name is Oz. Hello.
你好 我叫奥兹 你好
Before I say anything, I should let you know
有些话我得说在前头
that I'm a mess right now.
我现在状态一团糟
I just broke up with somebody
我刚和某个
that I thought was going to be my soulmate.
我以为是自己另一半的人分手了
So, I'm kind of on the verge of an emotional breakdown.
所以我有点接近情绪崩溃的边缘
But, then I saw you
可我发现了你
and I realized that I don't want to be one of those guys
我意识到我不想成为那些
that ends up alone, unable to love anybody.
孤独终老 不再会爱的人
I want to be able to make you laugh,
我想让你笑
make you feel safe,
给你安全感
make you feel like you're the most special person in the room.
让你觉得自己是这里最特别的人
You know I've got a lot to offer. I'm the kind of guy
我优点很多 我是那种
you take to meet your parents, or even, you know,
你能带我去见家长 甚至是
take to your high school reunion, we could do that.
带我去你的高中校友会的男人 没错
Get a cabin in the woods. I Yes.
去森林里找间小屋 好的
I'll have a drink with you. That was good.
我愿意跟你喝杯酒 就这样挺好
Really, that worked? I mean, it was a bit needy,
是吗 行吗 我觉得有点操之过急
but look, it was you. It was authentic.
不过这就是你 很真实
You're charming. Authentic Oz is charming.
你很有魅力 真实的奥兹很迷人
Yeah? Ok, authentic Oz. I can do that.
是吗 好 真实的奥兹 这我行
That was so incredibly sweet.
刚才那一幕太感人了
You're such a lucky guy. Thank you.
你真幸运 谢谢
Wh--?
啥
Did that really just happen? Yeah.
刚才那是真的吗 对
Oh no.
不会吧
Nice moves.
跳得真好
Nice moves!
跳得真好
My gosh that is really humiliating.
天啊 真丢人
I thought that I was the only chronic night in the department.
我还以为局里就我一个人喜欢熬夜
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表