剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
So, we're on the road? Let's go.
那我们走吧 走
Michelle.
米歇尔
I've kept up on you. Congratulations on your new baby.
我一直很关注你 祝贺你喜得贵子
Well, I assume you feel you haven't taken enough from me,
我猜你觉得你从我这里得到的还不够多
so what else have you come to collect?
所以你这次来是想知道什么
We're investigating a murder
我们在调查一个案子
very similar to the ones that you committed.
和你当初犯下的那个非常相似
You say I committed.
你说是我做的
What has your partner told you about me?
你的搭档是怎么跟你说我的
That I'm a monster, that I'm psychotic, that I butchered people?
我是个怪兽 神经病 我屠♥杀♥人类
She found proof that you're a murderer.
她找到了证明你是谋杀犯的证据
Because I happen to have met those three women that died?
就因为我恰巧遇见过这三位受害的女人
Well, there was also snakes in your house, your car was--
你房♥子里也有蛇 你的车
I've always had snakes.
我一直养蛇
My father was a herpetologist. Did that make him a killer too?
我爸是个爬虫学家 那他也是杀人犯吗
Did your partner tell you that
你的搭档有没有告诉过你
they were different kinds of snakes
我的蛇和跟那些女人一起被发现的蛇
than the ones found with those women?
是不同种类的
I had nothing against them.
我对此没有什么要解释的
I'm a physician.
我是个医生
I wanted nothing more than to help my patients.
除了帮助我的病人 我别无他求
But it was the ones who didn't want your help that you killed.
但你杀害的 是根本不想要你帮助的人
Janice, Paula, Marta.
贾尼斯 保拉 玛尔塔
I tried to help them, and they didn't want it.
我努力帮助她们 但她们不想要帮助
That's not something I can control.
这不是我所能控制的
Why is she doing this to me?
她为什么要这样对我
Everything I did for them.
我为她们所做的一切
Have you been in contact
在和你联♥系♥的人之中
with anyone who'd want to commit more murders?
有任何人是有杀人倾向的吗
Do you think I'm trying to convince someone to kill innocent people?
你觉得我在教唆别人去杀害无辜的人吗
The prison says that you get an awful lot of fan mail.
有非常多你的粉丝来信寄到了监狱
I see.
我明白了
You believe that one of these
你相信是他们其中之一
might have done this new murder, and you think I can help you.
制♥造♥了这起谋杀 而你觉得我可以帮你
Well, if they did the original murders,
如果是他们制♥造♥了最初的那几桩谋杀
you could help us prove your own innocence.
那你就可以借此向我们证明你的清白
Their letters disgust me.
他们的来信让我恶心
Were there any from somebody
其中有没有任何信件让你觉得
you believe capable of committing murder?
是出自某个有能力实施谋杀的人之手
I have no idea. I threw all those letters out, unread.
我不知道 我把那些信都扔了 没看
To love someone for killing. God, that's so...
为了杀人而去爱 天哪
so misguided. Who would do that?
这太令人不解了 谁会这样做呢
Mr. Murley, if anything comes to you,
莫利先生 如果你想到了什么
you get the prison to contact us.
请你通过监狱联♥系♥我们
If we can find proof of your innocence,
如果我们能找到任何证据证明你的清白
we'll work to set you free.
我们会还你自♥由♥
I wonder if your partner feels the same way.
我看你的搭档可不一定是这样想的
You're a beautiful woman. Excuse me?
你是个美丽的女人 你说什么
You're a beautiful woman.
你非常美丽
One day soon, my innocence will be proven,
很快 我的清白就将被证明
and I'll be back at work.
我会回去工作的
The Buddha says, the best way to overcome ill will
佛陀说 战胜怨恨的最好方式
is to present a gift to one's rival.
就是送给他的对手一件礼物
So, to show you I have no bad feelings...
所以 为了向你展示我并没有感到糟糕
I'd love to offer my services.
我愿意提供我的服务
With some work, you'd be perfection.
稍作修改 你会是完美的
I'll work with what I have, thanks.
我会用我掌握的一切来查明真♥相♥ 谢谢
Get him out of here.
带他出去
Tell me you got something.
你看出什么了
He seemed disgusted with the idea of someone being a groupie.
他看起来对那个狂热粉的猜想感到恶心
OK, then we're just not asking the right questions.
好吧 那是我们提的问题不对
Look, he's guilty, OK?
听着 他是有罪的 知道吗
And he knows something about how did this latest--
而关于最近这个案子 他知道一些
Honestly, Michelle, you know what?
说实话 米歇尔 你知道吗
From what I read, I'm not so sure
从我读到的信息里 我并不非常确定
that he did the original murders either.
他到底是不是那些谋杀案的凶手
I'm telling you, Murley is guilty.
我告诉你 莫利就是凶手
No, I read he considered himself innocent.
不 我读到他觉得他自己是清白的
Yeah, but if his thinking is disordered,
是 但如果他的思维是混乱的
you could have just as easily seen the sky being green.
你还很可能发现天空是绿的呢
Michelle, or he could be innocent.
米歇尔 他或许真的是无辜的
At the time of his arrest,
被捕的时候
he passed a polygraph test with flying colours.
他成功通过了测谎仪测试
Yeah, as do half of the true psychotics,
是的 就像半数真正的精神病患者一样
because they can control their emotions.
因为他们无法掌控自己的情感
Look, where are you going with this, Toby?
听着 你现在要怎么做 托比
Do you want to open up my original investigation too?
你想要查看我的原始调查记录吗
I'm saying, whoever did the new killing
我是说 新的谋杀案不论是谁做的
followed details that were never released to the media.
他所参照的细节都从未在媒体上公开过
And we've got to be open to the fact
我们应该要对真♥相♥持开放态度
that maybe the original killer is still out there.
有可能真正的凶手仍逍遥法外
Look, my case against Murley was solid.
听着 我控诉莫利的案子是很严谨的
He knew the women, he wrote letters to them,
他认识女受害人 他给她们写信
asking them to reconsider letting him do the surgery.
让她们重新考虑接受手术
He kept snakes.
他养蛇
His car was found close to the scene of one of the murders.
他的车在靠近谋杀现场的地方被发现
This is a different killer.
而这个案子就是另一个凶手做的
Michelle, I read him.
米歇尔 我读过他了
I read him thinking
我读到他觉得
he doesn't communicate with murder groupies.
他和那些狂热的谋杀迷之间是没有交流的
Well, then he talked to someone else,
好吧 那他可能和别人聊过了
someone he didn't even know he was giving the information to.
某个他甚至不知道他向其传达了信息的人
Here's a list of the visitors he's had since he's been in.
这是他入狱之后所有探视者的名单
There haven't been many.
没有太多人来
So, what, he's had his visitations restricted?
那么 是他的探视被限制了吗
No. There's a lot of people who want to talk to him.
不是 有很多人想要跟他聊
Reporters, TV people.
那些记者 电视人
He just doesn't want to see any of them.
他只是不想见他们任何人
There's a number of visits here
有很多探视者
from Ken Pelc from the Freedom Project.
来自肯·派克的正名计划
Yeah, they've been fighting for him since he went inside.
是 从他入狱起他们就一直在为他争取
What about his cellmates?
那他的狱友呢
Dr. Murley's had one cellmate for most of his time inside
莫利医生在里面的相处最久的狱友
a badass ex-biker named Noah Barnes,
是一个到处生事的前自行车手
in for manslaughter.
诺亚·巴恩斯 杀人罪进去的
Well, we'd like to see Noah Barnes, please.
我们想见见诺亚·巴恩斯
You'll have to look him up on your own.
你们得自己去见他了
He got out three weeks ago.
他三周前出狱了
Thank you.
谢谢
OK. If you'll excuse me. Yeah.
好的 我去接个电♥话♥ 好的
So, if this Noah Barnes guy has killed before,
那么 如果诺亚·巴恩斯以前杀过人
could he be out there killing to free his buddy?
他会为了把他的兄弟弄出去而再杀人吗
They had nothing but time in here to plan it,
他们有的是时间来策划
so he's been out long enough to
所以他也有足够时间
source the snakes and the victim.
寻找蛇的供应商及被害人
Let's see if Dev can get us an address.
看看戴夫能否查到地址
Is Klein in? Oh. Uh, actually,
克莱恩在吗 其实...
he said he had a meeting, which is probably a good thing,
他说他去开个会 这样也好
'cause the superintendent's been calling like every 30 minutes.
因为警司每半小时就打来个电♥话♥
I mean, this Murley case is just blowing up.
关于莫利案子的消息已经炸了锅
Did you check in to Murley's cellmate?
你有查过莫利的狱友吗
Actually, Barnes went off his parole officer's radar,
其实 巴恩斯没有去他的假释官那报到
but I managed to dig up one of his friends,
但我找到了他的一个朋友
who told me that Barnes was staying with his sister
他告诉我巴恩斯和他姐姐住在
at a place just off Carlaw.
卡罗附近的一个地方
I'll text you the address.
我把地址发给你
Let's go talk to him.
我们去找他谈话
Then I want to talk to whomever's in charge.
那我想和负责人谈话
Sergeant McCluskey. Can I help you?
我是麦克劳斯基警官 有什么事吗
I know who you are, Sergeant.
我知道你是谁 警官
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表