剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
I mean, we didn't get a read.
我是说 我们没有读他
Alright well, release Gabriella,
那好吧 放了盖布瑞拉
bring Desmond back in here.
把德斯蒙德带回来
It's two hours before the finale.
距离决赛只有两小时了
I don't care if you gotta hold his feet to a hibatchi,
我不管你们是不是要把他的脚绑在炭炉上
I want him in that box right now. Thank you.
我要在审问室里看见他 谢谢
You understand I'm supposed to be on live television
你们知道我一小时之内
in less than an hour?
要主持直播电视节目吗
Millions of people are going to be tuning in.
上百万人等着看呢
Right, but not to see Marcel.
是的 但他们再也看不见马塞尔了
You made sure of that, didn't you?
你确保了这点 不是吗
I have no idea what you mean.
我不知道你这是什么意思
He was trying to blackmail you into the win.
他想要通过勒索你赢得比赛
He was going to ruin your career.
他本要毁了你的职业生涯
So you planted the peanut oil in gabriella's dressing room
所以你把花生油放在了盖布瑞拉的化妆室
and set her up to kill him.
利用她的手 杀掉了他
I had no idea he was allergic to anything.
我对他的过敏史一无所知
Then why did you pick black truffle
那你为什么明知道他会做
as the semi-final ingredient, knowing that he would make
他的招牌蛋白 还要选择黑松露
his signature meringues?
作为半决赛的食材
Black truffle are you sure? That's like handing him the win.
你确定是黑松露吗 那简直就是逼他赢
Or maybe you just pretended to pick the surprise ingredient.
或者你只是在假装选择惊喜食材
Picking them week after week, that requires culinary skills.
一周周地选食材 可是需要烹饪水准的
Skills that you've been faking
从你职业生涯的开端
since the beginning of your career?
你就一直在伪造的水准
I'm a businessman, ok?
我是个商人 懂吗
People aren't going to buy into my restaurants
人们如果知道我不会烹饪的话
if they think I can't cook.
是不会入股和我合资开餐厅的
Who picks the ingredients?
惊喜食材是谁选的
Who chose black truffle for the semis?
选用黑松露作为半决赛食材的是谁
Don't make me repeat myself, Desmond. I loathe repetition.
别让我说第二遍 德斯蒙德 我讨厌重复
It's black truffle, end of conversation.
就用黑松露 无需再说了
Gustav, the judge? Yeah.
古斯特 那个评委吗 没错
He was never even on our radar.
我们从没怀疑过他
Yeah, well, the first time I read him
我第一次读他的时候
he seemed genuinely upset that Marcel died.
他对马塞尔的死真的很难过
Right, maybe he also didn't know about Marcel's allergy
没错 或许他并不知道马塞尔会过敏
and just wanted to knock him out of the competition.
他只是想让他出局
Well why wouldn't Gustav want Marcel to win?
古斯特为什么想让马塞尔出局
Remember I got that read of him in his trailer,
记得我在他的拖车里读到他在想
"Only Raven could win now."
"现在只有雷文能赢了"
At the time I thought he suspected Raven.
当时我以为他是在怀疑雷文是凶手
Well maybe she was his motive.
或许她是他的动机
Well he did it for her,
他是为了她才这么做的
He sabotaged a competition. Or he killed him.
他破坏了一场比赛 或是杀了马塞尔
Guys the finale starts in 15 minutes.
决赛还有十五分钟就要开始了
No evidence, nothing to trigger an arrest warrant.
我们没有证据 没法申请逮捕令
Then find some. Accident or not,
那就找到证据 无论是无心还是有意
Gustav's paying for Marcel Beaumont's death.
古斯特要为马塞尔·布尔曼的死付出代价
Come in!
请进
Did they come? Are they here?
他们来了吗 到了吗
Sandy sent her regrets. Come on, it's starting.
珊迪有事来不了 快来 开始了
Welcome to the very special finale of Five-Star Chef.
欢迎收看《五星名厨》决赛直播
Before we start the show, let's take a moment
在节目开始之前 让我们
to acknowledge the untimely death of Marcel Beaumont.
为英年早逝的马塞尔·布尔曼默哀一下
Marcel was a marvelous cook...
马塞尔是个了不起的厨师
We need to somehow prove that Gustav planted
我们得想办法证明油是古斯特
that oil in Gabriella's dressing room.
放在盖比瑞拉的更衣室的
Gabriella said that she threw the bottle out.
盖比瑞拉说她把瓶子扔了
Yeah Forensics was looking for it
没错 法医在找那个瓶子
but I don't think they're going to find any fingerprints.
但我觉得他们不会在上面发现任何指纹
From my read of Gabriella,
从我在盖比瑞拉身上读到的画面看来
the bottle of oil didn't look like it came from a store.
油瓶不像是在商店里买♥♥的
It had no labels on it,
如果上面没有任何标签
it looked more like a vial.
看起来更像是个小瓶子
Yeah, maybe it came from a large...
没错 或许是从一个大...
Wait... What? Did you figure it out?
等等 什么 你想明白了吗
Thai noodles.
泰式面条
When we went to Gustav's trailer,
我们去古斯特的拖车里时
he made thai noodles.
他给我们做了泰式面条
Thai cooking uses peanut oil. That's right.
泰式料理得用到花生油 没错
He had that big bottle of it. If we can get a sample
他那有一大罐花生油 如果我们抽个样
of that oil to Alex,
给亚历克斯检验
maybe she can match it to the oil that killed Marcel.
或许她能把这油和杀死马塞尔的油联♥系♥起来
There's no time... Maybe she already did.
没时间了 也许她已经对比过了
The finals of Five-Star Chef.
《五星名厨》的决赛之夜
It's going to be an exciting night,
绝对精彩非凡
so be sure to stick around after the break.
所以别走开 广♥告♥之后马上回来
Is that Michelle and Toby?
那不是米歇尔和托比吗
What are they doing on live TV?
他们去直播现场干什么
Wha... No! What?
什么 别进广♥告♥
You're going to have to come with us.
你得跟我们走一趟了
Uh, sounds lovely, dear.
这提议不错 亲爱的
But I'm a tad occupied at the moment.
但我现在有点儿忙
Yeah I think you've got bigger problems than judging
比起在厨艺节目里做评委
a cooking show right now.
你现在有更大的麻烦要解决
It's you who sabotaged Marcel.
是你在暗中捣鬼陷害马塞尔
You wanted Marcel out of the competition,
你想让马塞尔出局
you got Gabriella to do it for you.
你让盖比瑞拉为你动手
And why would I do that?
我为什么要这么做
Because you wanted Raven to win
因为你想让雷文胜出
but she was losing out on the vote week after week.
但她每周的投票数越来越低
Nothing but accusation.
这都只是虚无的指控
Where's your proof?
你们有什么证据
Thank you. We matched the peanut oil
谢谢 经检测发现杀死马塞尔的
that killed Marcel with the oil that we found in your room.
花生油和你房♥间里的花生油是一样的
Artisan oils have a very distinct makeup.
自♥制♥油通常有极其独特的成分
We know it was you.
我们知道是你干的
You must believe me.
你们得相信我
I had no idea the oil would kill the man,
我根本不知道那油会杀死他
I was as shocked as anyone else.
我跟别人一样很震惊
Can I have a moment, please?
能稍等片刻吗
OK, OK.
好了 好了
I know this is less than appropriate Miss Masters.
我知道现在时机不佳 马斯特小姐
Roll, roll, roll. Go live on this. Go, go!
拍拍拍 直播这个 开始
But it might be the only chance I have to tell you...
但这可能是我能告诉你的唯一机会了
You're the best chef I've ever come across.
你是我见过最棒的厨师
Sheer genius.
天赐良才
An unadulterated artist, whom I couldn't sit by
一个纯粹的艺术家 我不能眼睁睁看着
and see outshone by mere charm and panache.
你被只有外表的和派头的花瓶抢占风头
Thank you. Plus I loathe meringue, don't you? The very idea.
谢谢 而且我讨厌蛋白这主意
Well... Looks like the kitchen takes prisoners after all.
看来厨房♥里还是有犯人的
And now, this week only, 0% financing on...
本周特惠 零利率贷款
Best reality TV ever.
史上最棒的真人秀了
Drop the mic.
让人跌尽眼镜
Gustav plead guilty to manslaughter charges.
古斯特对过失杀人罪供认不讳
So, he really didn't mean to kill Marcel?
他真的不是故意要杀死古斯特的吗
Nah, he's just sick and tired
不是 他只是受够了
of the most cutthroat competitors winning.
最奸诈的选手赢得比赛
Well. It was still a very stupid thing to do.
但那样做还是很蠢
Yeah, well, people hurt each other
人们总是在无意间
without meaning to all the time.
伤害彼此
Sometimes you don't even realize you're doing it.
有时你压根意识不到你在伤害别人
I'll be right back.
我失陪一下
Am I missing something? Real reality.
我错过什么事了吗 真人秀现实版
Thanks for dropping by. No, I'm actually...
谢谢你能来 不 我事实上
I'm glad you called.
我很高兴你打给我了
I really didn't mean to rub it in the other day.
那天我不是故意要跟你炫耀的
Maybe I could've... handled it better.
或许我本该把事情处理得更好点
Yeah, that. Or I acted like a complete idiot.
或者是我表现得像个大混♥蛋♥
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表