剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
No. I think it might've been an enforcer
不知道 我想那可能是布尔曼
working for Boorman maybe.
手下的一个暴徒吧
OK, well we need to connect this enforcer back to Boorman.
我们得找到这个暴徒和布尔曼的联♥系♥
Right, I got a face.
对 我看到了他的脸
We got about uh, 14 minutes,
我们大概还有14分钟
so let's uh, hurry.
所以快点开始吧
So this is the facial composite
这是我们根据托比在莫罗脑里读到的影像
we made based on Toby's read of Morrow.
做出来的面部合成图像
I ran it through the regular facial recognition
我在常规罪犯数据库的面部识别系统
criminal databases. Couldn't get anything,
检测了一遍 没有收获
so I expanded my search to other databases
所以我把搜索范围扩大到了
and I got a hit.
其他数据库 找到了他
This is none other than Lincoln Roth.
这人正是林肯·罗斯
No way. Lincoln "The Rocket" Roth.
不可能 火箭拳手林肯·罗斯
You know him? Have you arrested him before?
你认识 是你逮捕过的人吗
Man. Arrested him? God, no. I was a fan!
天啊 逮捕他 我是他的粉丝
He's a boxer.
他是个拳击手
He boxed in the '92 Barcelona Olympics.
进过92年的巴塞罗纳奥♥运♥会
Oh God, he had the sweetest left hook.
天哪 他的左勾拳简直太棒
Should've medaled too.
本来该拿奖牌的
Robbed by the judges. Russians.
都怪裁判 那些俄♥罗♥斯♥人啊
Anyway, after Barcelona,
言归正传 巴塞罗纳奥♥运♥会后
he decided to go pro but had no better luck.
他决定成为职业拳手 但收效甚微
After a string of heartbreaking losses
在让人痛心的输掉一系列比赛后
he decided to hang up the gloves and he opened up a gym.
他决定金盆洗手 然后开了家健身房♥
Uh, this is all super fascinating,
你们说得都很有意思
but how is it connected to our case?
但和我们的案子有什么关系呢
Well, about 4 years ago, said gym
大概四年前 他的健身房♥
went into some financial turmoil and faced foreclosure.
陷入了经济危机 面临了结抵押
But after an injection of cash from a silent partner,
但是一个匿名股东投资后
he was able to not only keep the first gym,
他不仅保住了第一家健身房♥
but open up a second one.
还开了一家分店
One guess as to who the silent investor was?
猜猜看这位匿名股东是谁
Boorman. That's what my sources say.
布尔曼 我的线人是这么说的
And the same source says that Roth has been working off
也是他告诉我说罗斯是以
his debts to Boorman by doing his dirty work.
替布尔曼干坏事来还债的
Which would explain why Logan saw Roth
也就解释了为什么洛根会读到罗斯
threatening Morrow.
威胁莫罗
Dev, see if you can get Roth down here.
戴夫 请罗斯来一趟吧
Yep, I'll call a unit. Yeah.
好的 我这就派人 好
Thanks, corporal.
谢谢了 下士
How long do you think it would take to get a wiretap warrant?
你多久能弄来一张允许窃听的逮捕令
Not long, why?
很快 怎么了
I have an idea.
我有个计划
Sure, I heard of Morrow.
当然 我知道莫罗
Story was in the papers.
在报纸上看到他的事了
He killed that guy. What was his name?
他杀了那个人 叫什么来着
Rutger. Right. Rutger.
拉特格 对了 拉特格
Yeah, killed him over a game of cards or something?
是因为打牌还是什么来着
I think you know a lot more about this case
我想你对本案的了解
than you're letting on, Mr. Roth.
比你承认的要多些 罗斯先生
Call me Lincoln.
叫我林肯吧
It was your associate, Sean Boorman, who killed him.
是你的同伙肖恩·布尔曼杀了他
Now we have reason to believe that
现在我们有理由相信
you helped him and if that's the case,
你协助了他 如果是这样
you're looking at 20 years in prison, Lincoln.
你面临的可是二十年的刑期 林肯
First, I don't know nothing about that murder.
首先 我对那起谋杀一无所知
And second, I'm no associate or whatever of Boorman's.
其次 我可不是布尔曼的同伙
You're saying you don't know him? I didn't say that.
你是说你不认识他 这我没说
He goes to one of my gyms.
他是我健身房♥的常客
I talk to him sometimes like I do to all my clients.
我有时候会和他像和其他顾客一样聊几句
You know I used to watch you fight, Roth.
我以前经常看你的比赛 罗斯
What I loved about his style...
我最喜欢他的地方是
well, you were just so smart in the ring.
你在场上打得简直太聪明了
But you're not being smart right now,
但你现在可不够聪明
you're being a knucklehead. Is that right?
你在犯蠢 是吗
Yeah, yeah. Because we've got a witness
是的 因为我们找到了一个目击证人
who saw you threaten Morrow.
看见你威胁莫罗
You told Morrow to be "A good little boy scout".
你告诉莫罗"当一个乖孩子"
"Honour the deal" ?
"履行交易"
That's right. He leant you money, right?
是啊 他借给你钱了 对吗
For your gym?
投资你的健身房♥
What do you owe him? 200, 300 grand now?
你欠他多少 到现在二三十万吗
Even if I did take money from Boorman, so what?
就算我拿了布尔曼的钱又怎么样
Friends helping friends, that ain't a crime.
朋友之间帮忙 这又不犯法
But just a second ago, you said you barely knew Boorman
刚才你还说你和布尔曼不熟
and now all of a sudden you're best friends?
现在他突然又是你的好朋友了吗
You got something solid on me, you arrest me right now.
如果你们真抓住了我的把柄就逮捕我
You got nothing solid, then I'm walking.
如果你们什么都没有 那我就要走了
Well, I guess you're walking Rocket.
我想你可以像"火箭"一样飞走了
Thanks for coming in.
多谢你能来
You were robbed in Barcelona, man.
巴塞罗那那场比赛你是被人黑了
Russian judges. What're you going to do?
俄♥罗♥斯♥裁判 谁都没有办法
Yeah, what're you going to do?
是啊 谁都没有办法
It's me. I'm leaving the IIB right now.
是我 我刚离开联调局
Looks like you're right.
看起来你是对的
Our friend on the inside must be talking.
我们牢里的朋友肯定泄密了
You got a leaky ship.
你的人背叛你了
You're gonna want to patch that up.
你得清理门户了
Sounds like a message for Boorman
听起来像是在警告布尔曼
warning him that Morrow's talking.
提醒他莫罗可能泄密了
We need to get this information to Toby.
我们需要把这条消息传给托比
We may have just got this guy killed.
我们刚刚做的事可能会要了那家伙的命
Got a visitor, Chritchley.
有人来见你 克里奇利
Admit the visitors for Critchley, McManis, and Fowler.
允许克里奇利 美尼斯和福勒接受探视
We need to talk about Morrow.
我们得谈一谈莫罗
We want to know what he's been up to.
我们想知道他在打什么算盘
What do I look like, his babysitter?
我看起来像是他的保姆吗
You're his cellmate, so you know what he's been doing.
你是他的牢友 你知道他都在干什么
More importantly, you know what he's been saying.
更重要的是 你知道他都说了什么
Alright look. He's not the most talkative guy in the world.
要知道 他可不是个爱说话的人
He hasn't said a word to me.
他一句话都没和我说过
How 'bout people on the outside? Any visitors, phone calls?
和外面的人说过吗 有访客或者电♥话♥吗
Why do you care? Because I'm interested.
你关心这个干什么 因为我有兴趣
A friend on the outside needs to know who he's talking to.
外面的一个朋友需要知道他和谁说过话
Sweat the cellmate. Alright.
逼问一下他那个牢友 好的
OK. Yeah, I get it.
好的 我明白了
You're the attack dog and you're the one holding the leash.
你在前面冲锋 而你在后面掌控大局
Well, not as dumb as you look, Critchley.
你没有看起来那么笨嘛 克里奇利
So, why're you so concerned about my cellmate?
你又为什么要关心我的牢友
Is someone curious on the outside?
是外面有人好奇嘛
I need you to keep your eyes on someone for me.
我需要你帮我盯着一个人
Listen to me closely, Critchley. OK?
仔细听着 克里奇利
There's a one-way flow of information.
这是单方面的问话
I ask and then you answer.
我问 你答
Are we clear? Crystal.
明白吗 非常明白
Good. Now who was Morrow talking to?
很好 现在告诉我莫罗都和谁说过话
Save the chit-chat for the sewing circle, ladies.
回去再聊吧 小子们
Break it up.
散开
'Sup babe? You look good.
你好吗 宝贝 你气色不错
Thanks baby. I miss you. How you doing?
谢谢 宝贝 我想你了 你怎么样
I'm good, I'm good. I'm saying out of trouble.
我很好 很好 没惹麻烦
So what's the word?
有什么消息吗
Everything's good.
一切都很好
We found Boorman's enforcer.
我们找到了布尔曼的打手
His name's Lincoln Roth.
他叫林肯·罗斯
Let's call him Jake.
让我们叫他杰克
We think he's connected to a prisoner
我们认为他和福克斯利的一个犯人
in Foxley, but who?
有联♥系♥ 但不知道是谁
So how's Jake doing?
杰克怎么样了
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表