剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Where you were,
你在什么地方
who you were with.
和谁在一起
Well, I thought that we already went through all of this.
我们不是已经聊过这些了吗
We did, but there was a few holes in your timeline.
是的 但你的时间轴上还是有一些漏洞
Ok. I was at home for most of the day
好吧 那天大多数时间我都在家
and I had a job interview at night.
晚上的时候我有个工作面试
Oh yeah, what time was that?
是吗 那是几点
Around... 10pm?
大约十点吧
Mm-hmm. And the first time that you heard of Fin Nightingale,
那你第一次听说芬·奈廷格尔
when was that?
是在什么时候
The next morning on the news. Thought that was in the paper.
第二天早上的新闻里 不是在报纸上嘛
Yeah it was in the paper. Ok.
对 是在报纸上 好吧
And you weren't aware that he was your father
而且直到你参与我们的审讯之前
until the interrogation with us?
你都不知道他是父亲对吗
Yeah, exactly. I was...
是的 没错 我...
Don't walk away from me!
你别躲着我
I need you to get out of my house. You are my father!
请立刻离开我的住所 你是我爸爸
Look. I can't be, ok? I never had a daughter.
听着 我不可能是 我从来没有女儿
Grant, get in here! I can find my own way out.
格兰特 快进来 我会有办法的
Did you ever meet your uncle Topher Nightingale?
你见过你叔叔托弗尔·奈廷格尔吗
Look, no. I don't know any of them.
没有 他们俩我都不认识
I don't want to know any of them.
我也根本就不想认识他们
My own father and mother never cared about me.
我的亲生父母从没关心过我
Gave me up.
他们抛弃了我
What about your mother? Aren't you curious to find her?
那你母亲呢 你不想找到她妈
No. I-- no.
不 我 不想
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干嘛
It's not going to make me change my mind.
这不会让我改变想法的
I told you we're done.
我告诉过你了 我们到此为止
But I'm your daughter.
但我是你女儿
Ok, um. Why don't we go down to the IIB
好吧 那不如我们去趟联调局
and put all this on the record?
把你说的这些记录一下好吗
Yeah, sure.
好的 可以
Car's just over here. Ok, yeah.
车在那边 好吧
Help me! Help me! He's attacking me!
救命 救命 他在袭击我
Hey buddy, is there a problem?
哥们儿 怎么回事
I'm a cop! IIB, ok?!
我是警♥察♥ 联调局的
So Carlie killed Fin.
所以说是卡莉杀害了芬
She finally broke and I was able to see what really happened.
她终于露出破绽来 让我看到真♥相♥了
I guess no one can keep up a charade like that forever.
没人能永远把自己伪装得滴水不漏
What kind of car did she drive off in?
她开什么车走的
A Burgundy beater, I didn't get a license plate.
一辆老勃艮第 我还没看到车牌
She doesn't have a car, as far as I can tell.
目前我能确认的是 她名下并没有车
It may have been stolen.
这可能是偷的
I'll check to see if any thefts have been reported.
我会查一下已上报的盗窃信息
Also check surveillance cameras in the area.
再查一下那个区域内的监控器
We got an APB out on her,
我们对她进行了全境通告
but she's got a pretty good head start.
不过她的抢跑优势很明显啊
Where's she going?
她会去哪儿呢
She's desperate.She knows time is running out.
她很绝望 她知道时间不够了
You know, when I read her,
知道吗 当我读她的时候
she said something about how her mother and father
她说了一些关于她父母是如何
never really cared.
不关心她的话
If she killed Fin because she felt abandoned,
如果她杀害芬是因为她觉得她遭到了抛弃
what's to stop her from finding her mother?
是什么阻止她寻找她的母亲呢
Well, the PI said that she never found her mother.
私♥家♥侦♥探♥说她没找到她的母亲啊
No, she didn't.
对 她是没有
But now that we know where the father is,
但现在我们知道她父亲在哪儿了
maybe we can find the mother.
也许我们能够找到她母亲
And probably so can Carlie.
卡莉或许也能办到
Right.
没错
Ok. Fin was 42,
好吧 芬死时是42岁
that means he was 16
就是说卡莉被怀上的时候
when Carlie was conceived.
他当时是16岁
He was in high school.
他当时在读高中
He went to one of those posh Private schools.
他上的是一间贵族私立学校
What about Topher and the butler?
托弗尔和管家呢
They know who the mother is?
他们知道妈妈是谁吗
They both claim to have no knowledge
他们都表示对芬曾经有个小孩
of Fin ever fathering a child.
完全不知情
If we can get a list of every girl
如果我们能找到
that went to Fin's school at that time,
芬上学时该学校所有的女生名单
we may be able to find her by process of elimination.
我们没准可以用排除法找到她
Let's start making calls. Let's go.
我们开始打电♥话♥联♥系♥吧 行动
Hello, hi. Uh, this is Dev Clark...
你好 我是戴夫·克拉克警官...
No, no, no. No, no. Fin Nightingale.
不不不 是芬·奈廷格尔
Ok.
好
Hi, this is Dev Clark with the IIB, I'm calling...
我是联调局的戴夫·克拉克警官 我想...
Hi, is this Brenda de Teran?
你好 请问是布兰德·戴特兰吗
This is Toby Logan with the IIB.
我是联调局的托比·洛根
Ok, thank you for your time.
多谢您能挤出时间
Alright, thank you for your help.
好的 多谢您的帮忙
Yep, thanks.
好 谢谢
Well, we're almost through Fin's entire class,
芬的全班全年级
plus a grade on either side.
都快被我们查遍了
He could've met the girl anywhere.
他可能在任何地方遇见的这个女孩
We should be looking at other schools, Michelle.
我们得查查其他学校 米歇尔
Thank you.
谢谢
Guys, I think I got something.
伙计们 我有发现
Ok. Victoria Marx.
维多利亚·玛珂丝
She's in the year behind Fin.
她比芬小一届
Looks like she left halfway through her grade 10 year
她在十年级时中途休学了一年
to go to a finishing school in Paris, France.
随后去读了位于法国巴黎的女子精修学校
Now, I've got a diploma,
我查到了学位证书
I've got flight logs to and from paris.
还有往返巴黎的飞行纪录
For all intents and purposes, she was there.
总而言之 她应该确实在那念过书
I sense a "But" coming on.
我预感你马上会说"但是"
Well, I spoke to her teachers and her classmates.
我联♥系♥过她的老师和同学
No one, not one person, remembers her at that school.
没有一个人记得她在那里上过学
It was a cover. Yeah, very expensive cover.
那是个幌子 没错 非常昂贵的幌子
She paid to go to a fancy finishing school in Paris,
她付钱给法国巴黎的贵族女子精修学校
France, but didn't attend.
但却从来没去那里读书
Do we have an address?
有联♥系♥地址吗
Alright, we've gotta get to her before Carlie does.
我们得赶在卡莉之前找到她
So, what is this all about exactly?
这到底是怎么回事
I'm pulled from my home, told practically nothing.
我被从家里带过来 但却不知道原因
Fin Nightingale was killed a few days ago.
几天前 芬·奈廷格尔被杀了
I heard. But what does that have to do with me?
我听说了 但是这和我有什么关系
I haven't seen him in years.
我很多年没见过他了
Do you recognize her?
你见过她吗
Could it be?
莫非
We believe that this woman,
我们认为 这个女人
Carlie Hutton, was involved in his death.
卡莉·赫顿和他的死脱不了关系
Is this your daughter, Ms. Marx?
她是你的女儿吗 玛珂丝女士
You have to understand. I was...
你们得明白 我当年...
So young. Young and in love.
太年轻了 年轻又被爱情冲昏了头脑
And... when my mother found out I was pregnant,
当我妈妈发现我怀孕时
she made my decision for me.
她为我做了决定
So she took you out of school for the year
她让你从学校休学一年
and made it look like you were in France?
把你伪装成在法国的样子
She did. But I never left the country.
的确如此 但我从没出过国
Wait, so your mother handled the adoption?
等等 所以收养孩子是你妈妈全权处理的吗
Well, she tried to involve Fin's mother,
她试图联♥系♥过芬的母亲
but Mrs. Nightingale would have nothing to do with it.
但奈廷格尔夫人和那事没有关系
From my understanding,
在我看来
there was a very large payment to keep my family quiet.
她付了一大笔钱让我们家闭嘴
And Fin never knew? No, he didn't.
芬一直不知情 对 他不知道
The only information that we have from the adoption papers
我们从收养文件里得到的资料只有
is the name York and the address for one of the gale stores.
是名字约克和某家格尔商店的地址
York? Fin's mother's maiden name.
约克 芬的母亲出嫁前用的名字
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表