剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
I need a hotdog. All right.
我要吃热狗 好吧
Hey! Be liberal with your withdrawal, eh!
多取些钱然后都花掉
Your buyin is my car payment. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我的车全靠纳税人供养 好的
Hey! How are you doing. Uh... I'll have a sausage, please.
你好 请给我一根香肠
Yup! Thank you.
好的 谢谢
You got whole-wheat buns? You don't see that very often.
还有全麦小面包啊 已经很难见到了
Very nice!
真好
No corn relish, though? No corn relish...
不过没有玉米酱
Nobody has corn relish anymore, you ever notice that?
没人卖♥♥玉米酱了 发现没有
There you go, Mr. Logan. There's your cash.
好了 洛根先生 给你现金
Great. Thank you. Have a nice weekend.
好的 谢谢 周末愉快
I will, you too.
你也愉快
I'm going to have to call him later. I'm supposed to call him
我必须给他打电♥话♥ 我应该打给他
I'll help you right over here.
我马上就过来
Next please! Hi.
下一位 你好
Don't look at me, OK? Don't react, all right?
别看我 不要做任何反应
You got to call the police. There are men in here with guns.
你得报♥警♥ 那两个人手里有枪
They're going to rob the bank.
他们打算抢银行
Ladies and gentlemen, you are being robbed.
女士们先生们 现在是抢劫
Back away from the counter.
不要靠近柜台
Touch an alarm, you're dead! Move! Come on, don't be scared.
按警报就打死你 快点 不要怕
Let's go! Move nice and orderly, single file.
快点 井然有序 排成一队
Right down through here, please.
从这里穿过去
Let's go. You too, right away. Let's go.
快点 还有你 快点
Out to the middle of the floor, that's right.
到中间的空地上去 没错
Why are you waiting?
你还等什么
Go!
快点
Come on, let's go! Let's go! Move, move, move!
快点 动起来 快
Come on! Let's go! Move! Let's go!
快点 快点 动起来
Everybody on you knees! Two lines.
都跪在地上 排成两排
Right through here.
从这里穿过去
Hands on your heads, come on!
手放在脑后 快点
Gonna be a hero today?
想逞英雄吗
Hey, listen. We're going to do
钱是国家的
what you say and no one's going to fight you, OK?
命是自己的 没人会反抗的
Who are you? Community spokesman?
你是哪根葱 居委会主任吗
We're going to work with you.
我们会配合的
All right? No one wants to get hurt.
大家都不想受伤
Too late, big boy.
太晚了 小伙子
All right! Wallets, cell phones: in the bag. Let's go!
钱包 手♥机♥ 都放在袋子里
Trick or treat, boys and girls!
不招待就使坏 朋友们
All right, we got six minutes and counting, boys.
还有不到六分钟的时间 伙计
Get the drawers. Every third stack of cash has a dye pack.
去把抽屉清空 每三沓钞票就一个染色盒
Make sure you leave a bill in
每拿二十张钞票
the twenties slot so you don't set off any alarms. Okay.
就留下一张 以免触动警报 好
Zip them. Yeah.
把他们绑起来 好
You. Up on your feet, you're gonna open the vault.
你站起来 把保险库打开
I can't... Two seconds!
我不能... 给你两秒钟
Remember protocol.
按规定办事
Just give them what they want and no one'll get hurt.
满足他们的要求 就不会有人受伤
Finally somebody making some sense.
终于有个明白事理的
Hands over your head. All right, OK.
手举起来 好的
Hey, what's going on?
出什么事了
Did they find asbestos in there? Where are you?
里边有石棉吗 你在哪
Come on, give me a reason,
给我个理由
just a twitch and I'll blow your head off! ...OK!
你动一动我就打爆你的头 好的
Dispatch, this is Uni two-one. - Go ahead, University two-one.
总部 我是2-1分队 -请讲 2-1分队
Call 911. There's an armed robbery in progress
快报♥警♥ 卡林和士巴丹拿路交叉口的
at the First Toronto Bank at the corner of Carling and Spadina.
多伦多第一银行正遭到武装抢劫
They have hostages. They have my partner.
里边有人♥质♥ 我搭档在里边
So, it turns out
我们发现
our forgers were using government-stock rag
制假者用的是官方印币纸张
complete with indicator fibres.
全都有指示纤维
There's no way to get your hands on that stuff.
这些材料市面上根本没有
And then it hit me. It's real.
我这才恍然大悟 这是真货
They're printing real money? They're using real bills.
他们是造真币的吗 他们用真币
Bleaching out the ink from fives, reprinting them
将五块钱的墨水漂掉
as twenties and hundreds. I'm impressed.
然后再印成20和100的 刮目相看啊
Thank you. With them.
谢谢 我是说制假者
That's just very clever. Well, not so clever.
这招很聪明 一般吧
I've got facial recognition on two of the guys who were passing
我已经通过面部识别系统锁定了花钱的两个人
the bills. Warrants are out.
逮捕令已经发出去了
McCluskey. McCluskey, it's Oz.
麦克劳斯基 麦克劳斯基 我是奥兹
Oz, what's going on? Toby went to bank to get some money
奥兹 怎么了 托比去银行取钱
and now, it's being robbed. He left his mic on.
结果遇到了抢劫 他的对讲机开着
I heard them threatening hostages.
我听到匪徒在威胁人♥质♥
Where are you?
你在哪
First Toronto Bank at the corner of Carling and Spadina.
卡林和士巴丹拿路交叉口的多伦多第一银行
OK, we're on our way.
我们马上过去
There's a hold-up downtown. Toby's a hostage.
市中心出事了 托比被劫为人♥质♥
As in Toby, your facereader? I thought he gave up
托比就是那个相面的吗 我以为
his interest in freelance policing.
你对他的特立独行已经失去兴趣了
Well, I don't think this was his idea.
我觉得这次不是他的主意
Where are you going? ETF will have this covered.
你去哪 特警队会搞定的
Toby's an asset. They don't know what we know.
托比是我们的资源 他们没我们知道的多
And what exactly do we know?
我们又知道些什么呢
Hands over your head! Come on, hands together! Hands together!
举起手来 手放在一起 放在一起
Take your time, calm down.
慢慢来 冷静
Do it right the first time.
一次就搞定
Everybody just be patient and quiet!
大家安静地忍♥耐一会
Hands over your head!
双手举过头顶
This won't take long.
很快就会结束的
The key, good, good. We're in, buddy.
钥匙 很好 我们进来了 伙计
Take her back to the others.
把她带回来
Let's go! Let's go! Let's go! Come on. Move!
快点 快点 快点 动起来
Tie her up! You like being tied up,
把她绑起来 你喜欢捆绑吧
don't you, sweetheart? Please, no.
亲爱的 求你了 不要
Give me the bag.
把包给我
I just handed them five million dollars we were transferring.
我刚刚把五百万的准备金交给了他们
You did what you had to do.
你也是迫不得已
OK, well are there any cameras inside the bank?
好吧 银行里有摄像头吗
Have we tapped into them yet?
我们接上摄像头了吗
Who's on the scene?
谁在现场
Yeah, we're five minutes out.
我们还有五分钟就到
We'll check in with ETF when we get there. OK.
我们到达时会和特警报备 好的
What's the story?
怎么回事
Metro's arriving any minute. ETF is right behind them.
警♥察♥马上就到 特警紧随其后
Do we have a visual on the robbers?
我们能看到抢匪吗
No, they killed the security cameras.
不能 他们关闭了监控摄像头
We're flying blind. We have no idea how many of them
我们一无所知 既不知道抢匪有多少人
there are or what kind of weaponry they're holding.
也不知道他们持有何种武器
If they took out the cameras,
如果他们关闭了摄像头
they know what they're doing. They're probably pros.
那他们知道自己在做什么 可能是老手
Well, that could work to our advantage.
那可能是我们的优势
They like to keep it clean, no bloodshed.
他们不想制♥造♥流血事件
That's if ETF lets them get in and out quickly.
如果特警行动迅速 才不会发生流血事件
Otherwise, it could escalate.
不然 事态可能失控
Let's not go there.
我们不要去了
Just think, maybe Klein was right.
仔细想想 也许克莱因说得对
Maybe our participation will complicate things.
我们搅进去可能会坏事
We're not just abandoning Toby.
我们不能就这样抛下托比
I just hope he doesn't try to be a hero.
但愿他别逞英雄
We're on the move, my man!
我们走吧 弟兄们
On the move! Keep your heads down. This'll be over soon.
走吧 低下头 很快就结束了
What? Son of a bitch!
怎么了 王八蛋
Over your head!
把手放头上
Who tripped the alarm?
谁报的警
Who tripped the alarm?
谁报的警
Right here, right here.
这里 这里
Oh, wow! Look at your big hero!
看看你们的大英雄
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表