剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Ok. Thank you for your time.
好吧 谢谢您抽空前来
She wants to win a lot more than she's letting on,
她想赢的心比她承认的大多了
and I don't think she liked Marcel, to be honest.
而且我想她并不喜欢马塞尔
I got something I think I saw in Jessie's head as well--
我还看见了在杰西那里也看见了的东西
Gabriella slapping Marcel.
盖比瑞拉扇了马塞尔一巴掌
Let's bring Gabriella in.
我们去和盖比瑞拉谈谈吧
Hey. Thanks for coming in.
谢谢你能前来
Ah, you must be the inspector.
我想你就是警督了吧
Yeah, Brian Becker. Listen, sorry about this,
布莱恩·贝克 很抱歉我要吃饭
but when a cop's gotta eat, a cop's gotta eat, right?
但是该吃饭就得吃 警♥察♥也不例外对吧
Fry? Uh, no. Thank you.
吃薯条吗 不了 谢谢
You sure about that? Thank you.
真不吃吗 不用 谢谢
Look, I've already talked to two other officers today and...
我今天已经见了两位警官了
you can imagine things are a bit crazy back at the studio.
你也知道 拍摄棚现在事情不少
Yeah, I bet. Listen,
我相信
Just tell me what Marcel knew about this book.
你只要告诉我马塞尔对这本书了解多少
We'll call it a day.
其他也没什么要问的了
I have no idea what you mean.
我不知道你在说什么
Hm. 'cause see, I think it's in your interest to level with me,
我觉得你最好还是跟我说实话
'cause we had a little look at your CV
因为我们简单调查了你的简历
and it's full of what you might call filler.
内容满是你所谓的假料
I believe that would be your word against mine.
恐怕我无法苟同
Yeah, maybe.
好吧
But, you know, a couple of well-placed tweets
你知道只要几条推特
claiming falsified credentials, sponsors walk away,
说有伪造信息 赞助商就会退出
ratings nosedive, someone finds himself Working the fry station.
评级下降 可能就沦落到街边小摊去了
Are you sure you don't want one of these? Ok, ok.
你真的不来点吗 好吧好吧
'Cause they're fantastic. No. ok, ok.
真的不错 不用 好吧
Marcel went digging. He got to one of my old assistants,
马塞尔调查了它 找到了我的一个助手
who claimed to have created all the recipes in the book.
那个助手说书里的菜谱都是他创造的
Any truth to that? Everyone uses assistants.
那是真的吗 谁都会用助手
It's standard practice. But if word got out...
这是常规 但是如果走漏了风声
the man was threatening my brand.
他威胁要让我名声扫地
That so.
是吗
So what did he want? A guaranteed win.
他想要什么 要我保证他赢
I told him that voting had very strict criteria,
我说了投票标准很严格
and even if I wanted to, there's
就算我想帮他
no way I could fudge with the results
也没办法在这么多铁杆粉丝的
with so many hard-core fans watching.
关注下造假
So... maybe you just thought
所以你觉得
it was less risky to fake his accidental death.
假装让他意外死亡风险更小些
Peanut allergy -- perfect murder weapon, right?
花生过敏 简直是完美凶器 不是吗
Peanut allergy? Yeah.
花生过敏 是的
Is that what killed him?
这就是他的死因吗
Look, I had no idea.
我真的不知道
You sure about that?
你确定吗
We make all the contestants fill out an insurance form.
所有参赛者都要填一张医疗保险单
I'll have 'em sent over.
我可以送来给你看
There's no way the box beside "Peanut allergy" Is checked off.
花生过敏那一项绝不可能是打了勾的
If Marcel had a peanut allergy, he lied about it.
就算马塞尔花生过敏 也是他故意隐瞒
Kept him to himself to get on the show.
就为了参加比赛
Sorry if I seem upset... There you go.
很抱歉我状态不好 给你
Thank you. It's just been a...
谢谢 只是最近几周
hard couple of weeks.
过得不太顺利
I understand.
我理解
We just have a couple of questions for you. Ok.
我们只想问你几个问题 好的
We understand that you and Marcel had a public confrontation
我们知道在马塞尔死前几天
in the days leading up to his death?
你和他曾在公众场合吵过架
Um, yeah, it was... it was nothing serious, though.
是的 只是为了点小事
It was, you know, the pressures of the competition.
都是因为竞争压力
I apologized afterward.
后来我向他道歉了
What was your relationship like with Marcel?
你和马塞尔的关系如何
We understand that a few other people had issues with him.
我们听说很多人都和他不合
Oh, yeah, no, we got along fine. At first.
没有 我们俩关系挺好的一开始
We shouldn't be doing this. I can't lose focus.
我们不该这样做 我不能分散注意力
This is real, Gabriella.
这才是真实的 盖比瑞拉
Were the two of you involved?
你们两个产生感情了吗
Is that what the argument was really about?
那次吵架就是关于这个的吗
It was a fling.
那只是露水之欢
It was meaningless. Neither one of us took it seriously.
毫无意义 我们两个都不是认真的
It's over. Go back to focusing on the show.
一切都结束了 回去专心比赛吧
You picked me up and dropped me
你假装喜欢我然后再甩了我
just to throw me off my game!
只是为了让我输
Your, uh, performance suffered on the show
你过去几周在节目上的表现
over the past few weeks.
很不如意
Would you blame that on what happened with Marcel?
你认为是马塞尔的错吗
No.
不
I have only myself to blame for that.
我只能怪自己
Were you aware that Marcel had a peanut allergy?
你知道马塞尔对花生过敏吗
No. Absolutely not.
不 完全不知道
Terrible, terrible accident.
非常非常可怕的意外
I don't know, she seemed pretty upset in there.
我不知道 她刚才看起来非常伤心
I thought that she was about to confess.
我还以为她会招认呢
I think she believes Marcel used her and toyed with her
我觉得她认为马塞尔为了把她赶出比赛
to push her out of contention, you know, break her focus.
而利用并玩弄了她 让她分散注意力
Mm-hmm. And it worked.
而且这招确实管用了
I mean, she was in the running until a couple of weeks ago.
她几周前还一直遥遥领先呢
Once in a lifetime opportunity just crushed.
千载难逢的机会就这样消失了
Yeah, but she seemed genuinely convinced
是啊 但是她看起来好像真的确信
that the death was an accident
这是一起意外
and she didn't know about the allergy.
而且她不知道过敏的事
Alex says she has something.
亚历克斯说她有线索了
Nnn... I don't... OK.
我不行 好吧
Hey! Oz, hey!
你好 奥兹 你好啊
Fancy running into you here. Yeah.
很高兴在这里碰到你 是啊
Yeah. Wow. Getting a coffee?
你是来买♥♥咖啡的吗
Yeah. Yeah... Hey you know,
是的 说起来
Tia had mentioned that you, uh...
缇娅提到你
You wanted to talk to me about something? Yeah, I did.
说你想要和我谈谈 是的
I just-- I thought you would... I just thought you would call.
我只是 只是以为 以为你会打电♥话♥
No, I was thinking about what it could have been
不 我只是在想
that you possibly wanted to talk to me about and um... Oz...
你会想和我说什么 奥兹
This is going to be hard for you, probably, but you know.
我知道可能让你很难开口
I was thinking a lot about... I mean, I just don't think--
我想了很多 我只是不认为...
Oz. You know I've been thinking a lot about, um.
奥兹 我想了很多...
Hey, there you are.
你在这里啊
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我来晚了
Um... Oz, you remember Hunter?
奥兹 你还记得亨特吗
You guys met at Sage and Tyler's wedding.
你们在塞奇和泰勒的婚礼上见过
Oz! Of course.
奥兹 当然记得
Nice to see you again. Sandy says great things.
很高兴又见到你 珊迪对你评价很高
Y-- hi.
对 你好
Oh this is the thing you wanted to talk to me about.
这就是你想说的事情
Hunter. Yeah. Yeah, I just...
亨特 是的 我只是
I wanted to tell you myself, um...
我本想自己告诉你的
Hunter and I are getting married.
亨特和我就要结婚了
A.. W... What is it?
什...什...什么
Um. I'll-- I'm going to give you a call.
我回头打电♥话♥给你
Yeah... Nice to see you again.
好 很高兴又见到你
I isolated the source of peanut contamination.
我分离出了花生的来源
There was a small amount of unfiltered peanut oil
在马塞尔死前正在准备的菜里
in the dish that Marcel was preparing
有很少量的未过滤的
just moments before his death.
花生油
You can see him taste the mixture... here.
你们可以看到这里 他尝了一下
You sure there was nothing else in his station
你确定他的工作台上
that would've had peanut residue on it?
没有别的东西有花生残余吗
Just these three items tested positive:
只有这三样东西检测到了
the eggs, the whisk and the bowl.
鸡蛋 这把搅拌器和这个碗
So, first I retrieved the eggshells
我首先找回蛋壳
to check for evidence of hypodermic penetration
检查上面有没有注射痕迹
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表