剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
they need a place to call their own.
他们要有一个私密空间会客访友
As an amateur magician, Felix felt at home here
菲力克斯是业余魔术师 他在这里感觉
and he was deeply invested. Do you mean financially?
很自在 投入很多 经济上吗
Well, I'm the majority owner but he held a stake, yeah.
我是这里的大股东 不过他也有入股
More than investing money, he invested heart and soul.
不仅是经济上 他是全身心投入这里
The Cavern will die without him.
没有他的宝窟将走投无路
Are you worried about the future now that Felix is gone?
你现在是否担心这里的生死存亡
No, our financial state is good,
不 我们的财务状况良好
he made sure of that.
他生前就确保这里有序运营
But his voice will be missed on our board.
但他的音容笑貌将永远留在大家心中
Does he have any enemies?
他有什么仇敌吗
Someone from the financial world?
来自魔术世界以外的敌人
Felix made his clients a lot of money.
菲力克斯帮他的客户赚了很多钱
I mean, his clients loved him. So did we all.
客户怎么会恨他呢 我们也很爱他
Thank you for your time. If we have any more questions--
多谢你拨冗回答我们的问话 如果我们
Yeah I, you can find me in my office. Great, OK.
你们可以去办公室找我 很好
While Tomas Vaughn, the designer, is here
道具设计师托马斯·沃恩到这里的时候
we're gonna want to speak to him.
我们有话要问他
See if he knows what went wrong with Dante's Inferno.
看他是否知道但丁的地狱出现了什么纰漏
Good. I can handle Dante myself.
好的 我一个人就可以搞定但丁
You sure? Yeah, you heard Becker.
你确定 你听到贝克的原话了
He wants to see what I can come up with.
他想知道我能发挥怎样的作用
OK. Good luck.
好的 祝你好运
What happened last night was a terrible tragedy,
昨晚发生的一切都是一个可怕的悲剧
but I had nothing to do with that man's death.
但是那个人的死与我无关
You fired the crossbow that killed him.
你发射十字弩杀死了他
Yeah, but he was supposed to be free from his restraints
没错 但他那个时候应该逃脱束缚
and down a trap door at that point, OK?
然后从地板上的活门逃走
Equipment failed across the board.
都是因为道具出问题了
And when you checked the equipment before the show
你在演出前检查道具的时候
nothing seemed wrong?
没发现什么异常吗
Yeah well, I just give the stuff a quick once over.
没有 我只粗略地扫了一眼
It's my assistant Ashley,
是我的助手艾希莉检查的道具
she tests it. That's her responsibility.
那是她的职责
She should have been all over it. Not my job.
她应该检查好的 那不是我的工作
Do you understand? My agent was this close
你知道吗 我的经纪人差一点
to finalizing a deal for me in Las Vegas, alright?
就帮我在拉斯维加斯谈成一笔交易
This close. And then last night happens
就差那么一点 昨晚那件事发生之后
and then all of it just goes away. Poof.
一切都荡然无存 灰飞烟灭
Yeah, last night a man died
昨晚有一个人死掉了
and you seem more worried about your career.
但你似乎更在意自己的事业受到冲击
Yeah, well, let's just say
好吧 只能说
there were two victims last night. Because I'm done.
昨晚有两名受害者 我也完了
It's over.
我的事业受到重创
Can you think of anyone who'd want to see you fail?
有谁会希望看到你的事业受到冲击
Yeah. Plenty of people. Practically every magician
很多人 可以说 所有的魔术师吧
I know. They're all haters.
我知道的 他们都对我怀恨在心
Mellini must be laughing.
穆里尼一定开心死了
According to my intel, you've got a problem
据我所知 你和一个叫穆里尼的人
with a guy named, um, Mellini.
关系不太融洽
Mellini?
穆里尼
You broke the oath. You stole from me, Dante.
你违背了誓言 你偷了我的创意但丁
Yeah. Something go down between the two of you?
是的 你们之间是不是有什么过节
No, not at all.
没有
In fact Mellini's not really even worth talking about.
穆里尼根本不值一提
Look if you don't mind,
如果你不介意的话
I've been up all night and I could use some sleep, so...
我昨晚一夜未眠 想要休息一下
Hundreds of illusions, I've created.
我设计过无数道具
And never, not once, has one of my creations failed.
从来没有任何一款出现问题
Until last night.
直到昨天
No, No. My illusion did not fail.
我的道具不会出问题
It is virtually foolproof. Here, I will show.
其实操作非常简单 我演示给你们看
Come here, you.
你过来
You will see these manacles.
你看这些镣铐
They are very real.
看上去特别逼真
And... oh! They do lock.
还能锁上
And... how do I, uh,
我要怎么
how do I unlock them?
怎么才能把它们打开
You don't. Like everything else in this world,
你打不开的 就像世界上其他东西一样
this illusion is computerized.
这些道具是由电脑控制的
I'm assistant and I have a tiny remote.
我在一旁协助 我手里有个小遥控器
When I pull around curtain
当我拉上幕布
and the illusionist gives me all clear,
魔术师给我发出一个信♥号♥♥
time to simply press this button and...
该按下按钮了
platform spins,
平台旋转
manacles open.
镣铐打开
All of it automatic.
一切都是机械自动的
Call it automagic.
应该叫自动魔术
No. I would not call it that.
不 我才不会这么叫
And then the prisoner is freed, he, quick like bunny,
被束缚的人一旦被放开 就会立刻通过
goes down trap door into little room below.
地板上的活门钻进下面的小房♥间里
Down below stage is where real magic happens.
舞台下面才是魔术真正发生的地方
This is where we house gears
我们在这里布置了道具的
and mechanisms that run illusions above.
传送装置和机械设备
It is hot as hell down here.
这下面和地狱一样炎热
As it should be, it is near 9th circle of hell.
本也应如此 这里离无间炼狱很近
That is joke. It is near furnace.
开玩笑的 在火炉旁
Has Metro been down here? Yeah they took a look,
都市警♥察♥来过吗 来过 他们瞧了敲
but they didn't see anything out of the ordinary.
不过没看出异常
Here, this is what I want to show.
这里 这是我想让你们看的
This is the motor that powers the illusion.
这是让人产生错觉的马达
When you push the button,
按下按钮
the motor spins the platform, yes?
马达就会旋转舞台 懂吗
But all it takes is something like this nail
但只要这样的一颗钉子
to jam the gears, which stops platform from spinning.
就能卡住齿轮 阻碍舞台转动
Which means manacles won't open
这就意味着手铐不会打开
and poor Felix takes bolt in chest. Like this.
于是可怜的菲利克斯胸部中箭 就像这样
Nothing seems to have been jammed in there.
那里面不像有东西卡住
No metal dust, no stripped gears, no scoring.
没有金属粉尘 没有折断的齿轮 没有划痕
But we know for certain this apparatus was sabotaged.
可我们肯定的是这个装置被人动过手脚
But how? Hm. Yes, this is very puzzling.
怎么动的 没错 这令人费解
It's almost as if it was done by Don't say it.
这就好像是被... 别说出来
Now that I've captured the apparatus in high res,
既然我们已经捕捉了装置的高清图像
Alex will render it as a three dimensional model
亚历克斯会利用摄影测量法
using photogrammetry so we can run multiple simulations.
把它做成三维模型 这样就能运行多重模拟了
I don't understand half of what you just said
你刚说的我一半都没听懂
but that sounds like a good plan.
但听上去不错
Yeah, neither did I.
我也一样
What about you? What did you get from the magician?
你呢 你从魔术师那里得到什么信息
I don't think he did it. Why is that?
我觉得不是他干的 为什么
Killing Barclay is the worst thing that could have happened to Dante,
杀死巴克利是但丁遇到最倒霉的事
he just lost a big contract in Vegas because of it.
他刚因此丢了在维加斯的大合同
Besides, I don't think he'd know
另外 我觉得他就算想杀人
how to sabotage the illusion if he wanted to.
也不知道怎么给装置动手脚
It's his assistant, Ashley, who tests all the gear.
是他的助理艾希莉测试的所有齿轮
Good thing we're talking to her next.
幸好我们接下来就找她问话
I had a unit bring her in.
我让人把她带来了
Oh Dev, um...
戴夫
You know about a magician named Mellini?
你知道一个叫穆里尼的魔术师吗
Yeah, he used to perform at the Cavern all the time.
知道 他以前一直表演魔法宝窟
But he's really fallen off. Why?
不过他已经过气了 怎么了
Well, I think there's bad blood between him and Dante.
我觉得他和但丁有过节
I got a read where Mellini was calling him a thief.
我读到穆里尼叫他小偷
Might be worth looking into.
可能这条线索值得查
Look, I run a thorough safety check 30 minutes before show time.
听着 我在表演前三十分钟进行过全面安检
It checked out perfectly.
查下来毫无问题
And then I went to makeup.
然后就去上妆了
I suppose somebody could have got to it after my check
我想可能有人趁我检查完在化妆师的时候
while I was in my dressing room.
偷偷动了手脚
Ashley can you think of anyone who'd want to kill Mr. Barclay?
艾希莉 你能想到谁可能杀害巴克利先生的吗
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表