剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Her name's Daria, ok? She's blonde.
她叫达莉亚 好吗 她是金发
I don't know who you thought I was
我不知道你把我当成谁了
but they sure had you spooked. You have no idea.
但他们一定吓到你了 可不是
Either you can choose a dishonourable discharge or you go to jail.
你可以选择开除离职 或者就去坐牢
You know there's better ways of dealing with people.
与人相处有更好的方法
Like, maybe you should talk to someone that.
或许你该找人谈谈
Don't worry. I can deal with it on my own.
不用你操心 我自己能处理得来
We don't have any option. We gotta take Grifin out. Fast.
我们别无选择 我们得尽快除掉格里芬
Wait for your date somewhere else.
去别处等你的女朋友
He said he's planning to take out the judge.
他说他打算要除掉法官
And you're sure Becker was there?
你确定贝克在场
It's what I read, yeah.
我读到了
Thinking Becker was selling the drugs is one thing,
假设贝克卖♥♥毒是一回事
but hanging out with somebody
但和打算要杀死一位联邦法官的人
planning on taking out a federal judge?
混在一起就是另一回事了
Maybe Maynard has me sort of leverage on him?
可能梅纳德手上有他的把柄
And you checked his e-mail, his cell phone records?
你查了他的邮件和通话记录了吗
Yes, the's nothing- well, if Maynard is saying
查过了 一无所获 如果梅纳德
that he's gonna taking out the judge, we have to warn him.
打算要杀死法官 我们该警告他
We'd be implicate Becker a murder plot, though.
我们可能会打草惊蛇
If he kills him and we knew about it,
如果在我们知情的情况下他死了
that's gonna be on us.
那就是我们的错
I'll try to keep Becker out of it if I can.
我会尽力不让贝克知道这事
How did you find this out? My team is good.
你怎么知道的 我的队伍很优秀
And we believe that Maynard will be making a move against you.
我们相信梅纳德会伤害你
You're certain? No, not certain, but I thought
你确定吗 不确定 但我认为
it was important enough to let you know.
这足以重要到让你知情
Now we have a security detail watching your home,
现在我们安排了一队安保人员守着
your office, following all of your movements.
你的家和办公室 并且会随时跟着你
For how long, if you found all this out,
要跟我多久 如果你都知道这些事了
surely you have enough evidence to arrest them.
你肯定有足够的证据逮捕他们了吧
This was unsupported by evidence.
我手里没有证据
You are hiding something.
你在隐瞒什么
Look, I admire loyalty,
我佩服你的忠诚
but this is way past loyalty, sergeant.
但这根本没这么简单 警官
As soon as we can make an arrest or arrests,
一旦我们可以实行逮捕
we will do whatever it is necessary.
我们会尽到一切必要措施
Well I think that would be very wise, sergeant.
这才是明智之举 警官
Thank you.
谢谢
Dev. What's going on?
戴夫 怎么了
I just got a hit on Becker's burner phone.
我在贝克的一次性手♥机♥中有所发现
Maynard called Becker and said he was feeling jumpy,
梅纳德打给贝克说他感觉不对劲
said they had to make a move soon.
说他们得尽快行动
He called for a meeting at the rent boatyard in an hour.
他要求一小时后在码头见面
Ok, have Toby picked up surveillance equipment and meet me there.
让托比拿上监视器材跟我在那里碰面
Corporal. I'm out for lunch. You want anything?
下士 我出去吃午饭 要我给你捎点吗
I'm good. Alright. Back in an hour.
不用了 好的 我一小时后回来
It's a bad idea meeting in the middle of the day like this.
在大中午头碰面可不是个好主意
I'm pretty sure someone's watching me.
我确定有人在监视我
They already took your badge, man.
他们没收了你的警徽
What else can be possible?
还能怎样
Ok, look.
听着
There was someone siting in a car outside my apartment watching me.
有个人在我公♥寓♥外坐在车里监视我
He said he was there for a date with a girl who lives there.
他说他是在那等住在那里的一个姑娘去约会
When I ask her afterward, she didn't know him.
我之后问她 她不认识他
I don't know how he knew
我不知道他是怎么知道
the one person on the floor that I know.
那层我认识的唯一的那个人的
When he said he had a date, were you thinking about that girl?
他说他在等人时 你是不是在想那个姑娘
Yea, I guess.
我想是吧
This guy, dark hair, litter eye.
那人深色头发 小眼睛
Yeah. Why? You know him? Yeah, man, I think I know him.
怎么 你认识他 没错 我认识他
What the hell is this? We need to make a move. Soon.
这是怎么回事 我们得尽快行动
Yeah, exactly.
是的 没错
Drop the gun!
放下枪
What are you doing here?
你们在这里干什么
I could ask you the same thing.
我也要问你同样的问题
I can't believe you tiled me.
我不敢相信你居然跟踪我
What the hell's are you going on here, Becker?
你在这里干什么 贝克
You should have stayed out of my business!
你不应该插手我的事情
We trusted you.
我们那么相信你
You said you would look into drug dealers
你说你要调查毒贩子
while this guy try to take out of a judge?
而这人竟要杀死法官
Where are they getting this from, Becker?
他们这些消息是从哪来的 贝克
They got to my own team, set me up...
他们竟然找到我的手下 陷害我
Whatever you were told, it was a lie.
不管他们跟你说了什么 都是假的
He's telling the truth. There's something else going Here.
他说的是实话 另有隐情
Let's put our guns down!
把枪放下吧
Curtis, meet my team.
柯蒂斯 这是我的小组
Put it down, man, put it down.
把枪放下 老兄 把枪放下
How'd they get to you?
他们是怎么找到你的
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
They said that you're working with a drug dealer.
他们说你和毒贩有来往
That you were trying to take out Judge Griffin.
说你想要杀死格里芬法官
You just believed him like that, did ya?
你就相信他的话了 是吗
He showed us a video of you
他给了我们一段视频
taking a package from this guy.
你接受了他给你的一个包裹
We found drugs in your car.
我们在你车里找到了毒品
You found what they wanted you to find.
你们正中了他们的下怀
You could have just asked me.
你们可以直接问我
Why didn't you just tell us?
你为什么都没告诉我们
You should have trusted us.
你本该相信我们的啊
Oh god.
天呐
We need talk about this, alright? We need to talk.
我们得谈谈这事 我们得谈谈
We can't talk about it at the IIB,
我们不能在联调局谈
out here in the open.
也不能在这种开阔的地方谈
It's not safe. Alright, look. We can go To my place, ok?
不安全 我们可以去我家
It's off the radar.
那里很安全
What? You trust them? Yes, I trust them.
怎么 你相信他们 我相信他们
And right now it's your only choice, so let's go.
现在这是你唯一的选择了 我们走吧
Make yourselves at home. Thanks.
请自便 谢谢
Is that coffee fresh? It was fresh this morning.
咖啡是新鲜的吗 早晨刚煮的
Did you want tell us what's going on?
你要告诉我们是怎么回事吗
It's Curtis' story. I'll let him tell it.
这是柯蒂斯的事 让他来讲
I was investigating a drug dealer.
我本来在调查一个毒贩
Aldine.
阿尔丁
Yeah. I tried everything I could to catch him dirty.
是的 我用尽办法想抓住他的把柄
But he was always step ahead of us.
可他处处先我们一步
He was working with someone in the force?
那和警♥察♥内部有勾结吗
Maybe, that's not what this is about.
有可能 不过事情和这个无关
Anyway, I caught some intel that he was making big deals.
总之 我接到线报说他在做一笔大生意
So I order backup.
所以我申请了警力支援
He shows up at a warehouse,
他来到一个仓库
he parks his car, I lower the boom.
停下车 我冲出来
I order him out of the car, I put him up against the wall,
我命令他下车 让他面对墙站好
I pat him down. Next thing I know, I turn around
我搜了他的身 接下来我转过身
and there's 3 bricks of coke sitting on he front seat of his car.
他的车前座上放着三包可♥卡♥因♥
That's great. You got exactly what you were looking for.
这太好了 你正好得到了你想要的
Yeah. Except they weren't here 20 seconds ago,
是的 但20秒钟前我让阿尔丁下车时
when I got Aldine out of his car.
那里并没有那些毒品
But forensics shows up the next morng,
但第二天早上拿来的鉴证结果说
his prints are all over it.
那上面全是他的指纹
He was set up. Yeah. Everybody up and down the line
他被陷害了 是的 局里所有人
was congratulating themselves with the bust,
都在庆祝胜利
but I knew it was wrong.
可我知道事情不对劲
You know what, I' got no problem putting away a guy like Aldine.
能把阿尔丁这样的人送进大牢我当然高兴
But there is a way to do this job.
可是必须通过正确的手段
So you testified that the drugs weren't in the car.
所以你作证说毒品本来不在车里
Next thing I know, I'm being convicted.
结果我被宣布有罪
You know, for taking payoffs
他们说我接受贿赂
they had all these bogus evidences against me.
拿出很多伪造的证据对付我
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表