剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Like, he can try to find answers.
比如他可以去试着找到真♥相♥啊
That's what I do for a living, I find answers,
这就是我的工作 寻找真♥相♥
and I was hoping you could help, too.
而且我希望你能帮忙
I don't think that's a good idea.
我觉得这不是个好主意
I mean, I don't know what he's told you, but --
我不知道他是怎么跟你说的 但是
Pff. Hardly anything.
他什么也没说过
Ok, well then that's for a reason.
我想他不说是有原因的
Alright, he's probably trying to protect you.
也许他是想保护你呢
Protect me from what?
保护我什么
Would I need to be protected from Toby's past?
为什么我因为托比的过去而需要保护
Ok, I'v side too much, alright. You want a sandwich?
我已经说的太多了 你想吃三明治吗
I'll get you a sandwich, but anything else, you're on your own.
我可以给你做 但其他事就帮不了你了
And if you want to know about Toby's past, ask Toby.
如果想了解托比的过去 去问他本人吧
It says here that you did two tours in Afghanistan?
上面说你两次去过阿富汗
Yeah, yeah. Just got out.
没错 刚回来
Still trying to figure out what I want to do with my life.
还在迷茫我到底想做什么呢
I'm sorry, you still haven't told me why I'm here.
抱歉 你还没告诉我为什么叫我来
Actually, yeah. We have a few questions
事实上 我们有几个关于你
about one of your friends.
朋友的问题想问你
Friend?
朋友
That guy? Fin Nightingale.
这人吗 芬·奈廷格尔
I uh, never heard of him
今早在报纸上见到他之前
until I saw his picture in the paper this morning.
我还不知道有这个人呢
So you never met him at his house?
所以你也没在他家见过他吗
No, never.
没 从没有
We have witness who saw you at Fin's house.
我们有目击者在芬家见过你
The conversations between the two of you got heated?
你俩谈话时起了点争执
Well it's not true. Whoever told you that is lying.
假话 不管是谁说的 他在说谎
Where were you last night, Carlie?
你昨晚在哪 卡莉
Uhh... home.
在家
Did anyone see you?
有人见过你吗
No, probably not.
没 应该没有
You know, lying to us is only going to get you into more trouble.
跟我们说谎只能让你陷入更大的麻烦
I'm telling you the truth.
我说的就是实话
How would someone like me know Someone like him?
我这样的人怎么会认识他那种身份的人
Why aren't they believe me?
他们为什么不相信我呢
I don't know, it's like she is trying to convince us
我不知道 我觉得她好像在
she doesn't know Fin.
试图让我们相信她不认识芬
Could she be lying?
她会是在说谎吗
She could be, I guess.
有可能吧我猜
But my reads of Grant were clear
但格兰特的思想很清晰
and my reads of Carlie
但卡莉的思想
weren' t contradicting anything she was saying.
也没有和她说的有何冲突
Maybe Grant saw Carlie somewhere else
也许是格兰特在别的地方见到了卡莉
and just mixed up the context.
只是他自己记混了
Does that happen? It's possible.
这可能吗 可能的
What about the younger brother? Tell me about him.
那他弟弟呢 跟我讲讲
Topher Nightingale, right.
托弗尔·奈廷格尔 好的
I got a read of him on a phone call
我读到他在打电♥话♥的时候
talking about someone named Rigands.
在谈论一个叫里根斯的人
Is that a clear read? Yeah.
读得清楚吗 是的
Had to ask.
别介意 循例问问
So I haven't been able to ID this Rigands character,
我没能查明里根斯的身份
but I did manage to trace three calls made from Tophr'cell
但我查出托弗尔曾三次打给
to a highly secure voip address.
一个极其隐秘的网络通讯地址
Now two of those calls
其中两通电♥话♥
came before Fin's murder and the last one,
是在芬被杀害前打出的 而最后一通
six hours after Fin's time of death.
是在芬死后六小时打出的
Who's the voip address belong to?
这个网络通讯地址的所有者是谁
It's hidden behind an IP spoofer so
地址通过诈骗程式加了密
it's going to take me a little bit of time
我得花点时间才能
to trace it back to its origin.
追查到源头
That's pretty suspicious. Yeah, and it gets more so.
这挺可疑的 还有更可疑的证据
I looked into his finances and
我查了他的财务状况
I found a money transfer from his line of credit for 60 grand.
发现他账户里有笔六万元的支出
What's odd about that?
这有什么可疑之处
Well, the money was transferred to
这笔钱转到了一个
a numbered account in the Cayman Islands
开曼群岛的编码账户上
just an hour after the second call
就在第二通电♥话♥打给那个
was made to that secure voip address.
加密网络通讯地址的一小时后
Well, 60 grand, that's chump change for a Nightingale.
六万对奈廷格尔家族的人来说不过是小钱
To Fin Nightingale, yes. But not so much for Topher.
对芬·南丁格尔来说是 但托弗尔就不同了
What are you saying Topher's broke?
你的意思是托弗尔破产了吗
About two years ago
大约两年前
Topher lost most of his inheritance to bad investments.
托弗尔因投资失败损失了大部分遗产
Since then, he's been
自此之后
staying afloat off of borrowed money,
他一直在靠借钱维持生计
just trying to keep up appearances.
试图保持虚荣的假象
Wait, so he loses his money,
等等 所以说他亏掉了财产
he's getting kicked out of the family business...
而且差点就要被从家族生意中赶出去
And he makes two calls to a secured line
而他恰好在哥哥被杀前
right before his brother's killed?
两次跟加密的通讯地址联络
Transfers 60 grand he doesn't have the Caymans.
而且给开曼群岛账户转了非自己所有的六万块
You thinking what I am thinking?
你想得跟我想得一样吗
He hired a contract killer to get rid of his brother.
他买♥♥凶杀了自己的哥哥
Can you tell me who these three calls were made to?
你能告诉我这几通电♥话♥是打给谁的吗
I'm sorry, I don't remember.
很抱歉 我不记得了
What's your price?
你开价多少
Well why don't you tell us about the 60 grand
那你能跟我们解释一下五天前
you transferred 5 days ago?
你转出去那六万块的用途吗
60 grand?
六万块
You expect me to remember how I spent 60 grand?
你觉得我能记住六万这种小数目的用途吗
I spend more for breakfast.
我吃顿早饭都花得比这多
Really? You didn't lose 90% of your inheritance in
真的吗 那你也没有在去年股市大跌时
the market meltdown last year? Excuse me?
亏掉九♥成♥的财产吗 你说什么
Am I getting my information wrong?
我的情报有误吗
I don't remember.
我不记得了
Maybe you can remember who you transferred the money to.
也许你记得钱是给谁转的
It was to a numbered account in the Caymans.
对方用的是开曼群岛的编号♥账户
I don't remember.
我不记得了
You have to spend money to make money.
要想赚钱必须会花钱
Do you know who killed your brother.
你知道杀害你哥哥的凶手是谁吗
No, of course not.
不 当然不知道
How do I get to Fin? I need to talk to him.
我要怎么联♥系♥芬 我得跟他谈谈
There are consequences for actions, Mr. Nightingale.
凡事皆有报应 奈廷格尔先生
You sure? 'Cause if you're not telling us something...
你确定吗 如果你对我们有所隐瞒
Listen. You may not realize but I passed the bar,
听着 也许你们不知道 但我过了司考
so I am very aware of my rights.
所以我很清楚自己的权力
Unless you're prepared to arrest me,
除非你们准备逮捕我
this interrogation is over.
这次审问到此结束
So he slammed the door and then
所以他摔门而去
she talked about consequences.
她在后头喊报应的事
Yeah, do you think she's our contract killer?
是的 你觉得她会是那个杀手吗
I can't be sure, but he mentioned something about
我不能确定 但他提到过
spending money to make money.
要想赚钱得先花钱
Well, she's our only link right now,
目前她是我们唯一的线索
we need to find her.
我们得找到她
Do you want to make a sketch of her?
你想做个素描以便识别吗
I think we can do better than that.
我有更好的办法
I saw her put her hands on Topher's door,
我看见她把手放在托弗尔门上
I think we can get her fingerprints.
我想我们应该能取到她的指纹
Ok, let me talk to Alex. Ok.
我这就打给亚历克斯 好
Hopefully this mystery woman
希望这位神秘女人
will give us some answers. Michelle.
能给我们点答案 米歇尔
What's up?
有什么要庆祝吗
Nothing. Just thought it might be nice
没 只是觉得要是你一回家
to come home to a nice meal is all.
就能吃上可口的饭菜应该会很高兴
Yeah, I can smell that.
是啊 闻着可香了
Sit. Try it. It's a favourite of mine growing up.
坐下试试吧 这是我小时候最爱的一道菜
What? I just... Why... is this...?
什么 我有点... 这是怎么回事
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表