剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Jeremy's not going to have the chance to talk.
杰瑞米没机会开口了
You put out a hit. Look, we have nothing to worry about.
你攻击了他 我们没什么好担心的
I'm in the clear and so are you.
我是无罪的 你也是
You used a guy on the inside.
监狱里有你的人
I got people everywhere.
哪里都有我的人
Why the hell are you so interested?
你为什么这么好奇
Because I'm involved.
因为我也有份
You go down, I could go down too.
你要是出事 我也就自身难保了
Sean said you were a terrible boxer, Roth.
肖恩说你是个很烂的拳击手 罗斯
But you're an even worse liar.
没想到你说谎更烂
Ho! I knew it.
我就知道
You bastard! How could you?!
你这混♥蛋♥ 你怎么能
Ho! I told you! Hands where I can see them.
我说过吧 把手放到我能看到的地方
Now! I told you he couldn't be trusted!
立刻 我说过不可以相信他了
Good job.
干得漂亮
Maya was good people. A good friend.
玛雅是个好人 是个好朋友
And did she ever mention Toby? Not by name, no.
她提到过托比吗 没提过这个名字
But once or twice she spoke of her boy.
但偶尔有一两次提过她的儿子
And when I asked about him she'd smile.
当我问起她儿子的事 她只是微微一笑
Said he was better off without her.
说没有她 他会过得更好
Seemed complicated, so I didn't press.
看起来很复杂 所以我也没多问
You mentioned she spoke about an institute?
您说她有说过一家机构
Yeah, it always made her pretty upset.
是的 总是会让她很心烦
What kind of institute was it?
是什么样的机构
I always assumed it was a rehab centre or something.
我一直觉得是一家康复中心之类的
She didn't drink, so...
她不喝酒 所以...
Can you tell us anything else about her?
您还知道什么关于她的事吗
She made a mean rhubarb pie.
她做的大黄派可好吃了
No, I'm telling you. She'd bake for the whole neighbourhood.
真的 她会为所有邻居烘焙
Maya had a way of always making you feel right at home.
玛雅总能让你觉得好像在自己家那样自在
What do you mean? She had an amazing insight.
什么意思 她洞悉力非常强
Like she knew what you were thinking.
好像她能看穿你的所思所想
And when was the last time you saw her?
您上次见到她是什么时候
About a year ago now. She just took up and left.
大概一年前吧 她突然就搬走了
You didn't find that strange? A little, I guess.
您没觉得奇怪吗 是有些奇怪
But she always said she never liked to spend too long
但她总是说 自己不喜欢在一个地方
in one place. She had the vagabond spirit.
待太久 她很有流浪情怀
So you don't know where she is now?
所以您不知道她现在在哪里
No, I don't. But since I got your phone call
不 我不知道 但我接到你们的电♥话♥后
I've been thinking about the day she left,
我开始回想她离开的那天
playing it over and over again in my head,
我在脑海里想了一遍又一遍
and there was something strange.
感觉有些不太对劲
What? What's that?
什么 什么不对劲
Well, her and me used to go for walks in the morning.
我和她经常早上一起散步
Grab a coffee.
一起喝杯咖啡
And that morning, I went to her house to pick her up.
那天早上 我去她家接她
There was a cable truck parked outside.
屋外停着一辆有线电视的卡车
And what's so weird about a cable truck?
有线电视的卡车有什么奇怪的
She didn't own a TV.
她没有电视
So, why would she install a cable on the day
所以 为什么她要在临走前
she was going to leave? Don't you think that's a little weird?
在家里装有线电视呢 你不觉得很奇怪吗
Do you remember the name of the cable company?
您记得那个有线电视公♥司♥的名字吗
Yeah, I think it was Westerly or Westerbrook cable.
应该是韦斯特力或是韦斯特布鲁克有线电视
It had a big B on the logo.
标志里有个很大的B
Meh. Sorry. It's really all I know.
抱歉 我知道的只有这么多
Can we contact you if we have any more questions?
如果我们还有问题 可以再联♥系♥你吗
'Course. Good luck. Yeah.
当然可以 祝你们好运 谢谢
OK. So where do we go from here?
好了 我们从哪里开始
Well, we follow up with the cable company and maybe they
我们先跟着有线电视公♥司♥这条线索查
have something to do with Maya's disappearance.
或许会和玛雅的失踪有关
And... maybe we come clean with Toby.
然后...或许我们可以都告诉托比
No. Toby can't be involved. I've seen him hurt over this before.
不行 不能卷托比进来 他被这事伤害过
OK. So we don't tell him anything
好 在我们有实际的进展之前
until we have something solid.
我们对他保密
IIB.
联调局
Jeremy.
杰瑞米
I don't want to talk to you.
我不想和你说话
I understand. Um...
我明白
I've got to tell you something.
我得告诉你一些事
It's about your wife.
是关于你妻子的
She uh... was living a lie.
她是个骗子
Her and Boorman... were having an affair.
她和布尔曼...他们有一腿
It was her idea to threaten you...
是她想出来的主意
with the big guy, Roth.
让大个子罗斯去威胁你
Toby should be home any minute.
托比应该很快回来了
Yes, he should be. Now will you sit down and take a deep breath?
是的 你能不能先坐下深呼吸几下
Sheeze. You're stressing me out.
喘口气 你搞得我都紧张死了
I'm fine. I'm fine. I'm fine. I'm fine. I'm fine.
我没事 没事没事没事
So worried about you.
我担心死你了
I know, I told you I'd be gone for a few hours but I uh,
我知道 明明说就去几个小时的
spent the night in prison.
结果我却在监狱过夜了
It's good to have you back, bud. Good to be back.
你回来就好了 兄弟 能回来真好
Good to see you.
很高兴见到你
You're sure you're alright?
你确定你没事吗
You'd tell me if you were not. Of course, of course.
如果有事一定要告诉我 一定的
Uneventful. Went in, got what we needed.
平安无事 我进去拿到需要的情报
Got the bad guy.
然后抓住了坏人
Boring. Well, I want to hear all about it but first,
无趣 我很想听你说 不过在这之前
you must be starving.
你一定饿坏了
Can I get you something to eat? That'd be awesome. Thank you.
我去给你弄点吃的 太好了 谢谢
I'll have whatever he's having.
我跟他要一样的
Portion and a half.
多半份
Totally uneventful, huh?
完全平安无事吗
Oh, man.
兄弟
Yeah. Uneventful. What about this?
是啊 平安无事 那这个呢
Everything went OK. I don't want to get her worried, alright?
没什么事 我不希望让她担心
Ignorance is bliss, my friend.
无知是福 朋友
Sometimes. What'd you mean by that?
有时候吧 你这话是什么意思
A toast! Very nice idea! Yeah!
干杯 好极了
Thank you.
谢谢
Welcome home, bud. To Toby.
欢迎回来 兄弟 敬托比
Thanks. Cheers. Home safe and sound.
谢谢 干杯 平安回家
Indeed.
确实
Tastes like home, doesn't it?
家的味道 对吧
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表