剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
and also an accomplished chef in his own right.
他本人也是一名技艺熟练的大厨
Marcel Beaumont died doing what he loved to do.
马塞尔·布尔曼死于自己热衷的事业
The world was robbed of a great talent.
从此 世界失去一位伟大的天才
Mr. Mansfield? We're IIB.
曼斯菲尔德先生 我们是联合调查局的
We'd like to ask you a few questions, if that's ok.
如果方便的话 我们有几个问题想问你
Of course, but I have to admit, these rumours of poisoning--
当然可以 但我不得不承认流言似毒药
I find them pretty hard to believe.
我认为它们很难相信
Surely Marcel's death was just a terrible tragedy.
马塞尔的死无疑是一个可怕的悲剧
Well, we're still just gathering facts at this point.
关于这点 我们还在收集线索
All I know is what you must have seen on TV:
我只知道 大家一定在电视上都看到了
Marcel was fine one moment,
前一秒钟马塞尔还好好的
and then he just... Collapsed.
然后突然就不行了
Huge relief. Just glad it's over.
终于如释重负 很高兴这一切都结束了
How was your relationship with him?
你跟他关系如何
Can't say I knew him that well.
我只能说 我对他不是太了解
Some contestants you connect with quicker than others.
对有些选手更加投缘一些
Backstabbing bloodsucker.
暗箭伤人的吸血鬼
There were no personal issues?
你们之间没有私人恩怨吧
Every season has its prima donna, but it's nothing new.
每一季都有自负的选手 这不是新闻了
Mr. Mansfield, the network's on the line for you.
曼斯菲尔德先生 网络那边打电♥话♥找你
I really need to take this. The live finale is tonight and
我非得去不可 今晚本季最后一集直播
I have an extremely concerned broadcaster on my hands.
我手上有一个万众瞩目的广播员
You're going through with the finale tonight?
你们今晚要完成本季最后一集吗
Marcel's death was horrible,
虽然马塞尔的死震惊世人
but I see no reason why Raven and Gabriella's dreams
但没必要用雷文和盖比瑞拉的梦想
have to die with him.
为他陪葬
Ratings through the roof. Huge for my career.
收视率会创下纪录 对我事业大有裨益
Do you know where we can find the judge, Gustov Main?
你知道我们去哪能找到评委古斯特·缅恩
In his dressing room, probably.
可能会在他的更衣室吧
But I have to warn you, he took Marcel's death pretty hard.
我要提醒你们 他很难接受马塞尔的死
You might find him a little... Less than sober.
你们可能会发现他 不太冷静
Gustov took Marcel's death pretty hard.
古斯特很难接受马塞尔的死
I couldn't say the same thing for Desmond, though.
但德斯蒙德似乎并非如此
He thought he was a backstabber
他认为马塞尔是个暗箭伤人的小人
and he was glad it was over.
他还很高兴一切都结束了
So Desmond may have had something to do with Marcel's death?
所以德斯蒙德多少与马塞尔的死无关
Yeah. But he's pretty happy with the ratings.
没错 但他对收视率表示很开心
Gustov Main... Let's see what less than sober means.
古斯特·缅恩 来看看什么是不太冷静
Enter!
进来
Do you know I specifically asked not to be disturbed?
你们知道我特意要求闲人勿扰吧
We're with the IIB, Mr. Main.
我们是联合调查局的 缅恩先生
We'd like to ask you a few questions if that's ok.
如果方便 能不能问你几个问题
Oh, police. How unappetizing.
警♥察♥ 真是倒人胃口
Excuse... My current state.
抱歉 我目前的状态
Ghastly business, watching a man die.
恐怖的业务 眼睁睁看一个人死掉
I understand this must be very difficult for you.
你很难接受现实 我能理解
When I say the kitchen takes no prisoners,
厨王争霸 为达目的 不择手段
I don't mean it literally.
真是实实在在的情况啊
You don't suspect foul play, do you?
你们没有怀疑过是有人暗中作弊 对吧
Right now we're just collecting statements
我们现在还在采集口供
and gathering evidence.
收集证据
We heard there was some bad blood between Marcel and Desmond.
我们听说死者和德斯蒙德之间有嫌隙
You know anything about that?
你对此了解多少
Of that I have no idea.
这点我一点都不了解
I loathe Desmond, almost as much as I loathe brutality.
我讨厌德斯蒙德 就像我厌恶暴行一样
We communicate as little as possible.
我们尽可能少地进行沟通
What about Raven or Gabriella?
雷文和盖比瑞拉呢
Do you think either of them had any reason to want Marcel dead?
你认为他们当中有谁有理由害死马塞尔吗
I wouldn't wish to speculate.
我不喜欢推测
Only Raven can win now.
这样一来 雷文赢定了
Some people believe that Raven's the new front-runner.
有人认为雷文是新的领跑者
Do you think she felt threatened by Marcel,
你认为会不会是她感受到马塞尔的威胁
that maybe she couldn't beat him?
认为自己有可能无法战胜马塞尔
Raven is a great artist,
雷文是一名出色的艺术家
but hasn't the drive to want something so badly.
但她没有不达目的誓不罢休那么大的动力
Marcel, now, he was the one with the real killer instinct.
马塞尔 他才是拥有嗜杀本性的人
I truly mourn his death.
我对他的死表示由衷的哀悼
Terrible thing. Shocking.
太可怕了 令人震惊
Only food can heal such wounds.
只有美食可以治疗这样的伤痛
I shouldn't. I'm on duty, I Eat.
我不能吃 我在工作呢 吃
Or I will invoke my right to remain silent now and forever.
否则我就永远地行使自己保持沉默的权力
That is amazing.
这味道太赞了
High praise from an officer of the law.
来自一名执法人员的高度评价
It's a little dish I picked up in Thailand.
这是我在泰国学的一道料理
Can I get the recipe?
你能把食谱给我吗
No, that's fine. It's really good, though. Thanks.
没事 不用了 真的很好吃 谢谢
Hey, Oz. Hey, Tia.
奥兹 缇娅
So, according to the internet, apparently Raven is now
根据网上的说法 雷文现在是
the hands-on favourite to win this whole thing.
炙手可热 可能会赢得比赛的选手
Looks like Adam was right.
看来亚当说对了
What? You're not telling me something.
什么 你有事瞒着没告诉我
What? What aren't you telling me? Tell me!
到底是什么事 你想说什么 告诉我
It's no biggie. What's no biggie?
没什么大事 什么意思
Well, I just... I was talking to Sandy last night...
我只是 我昨晚跟珊迪聊了聊
Sandy? You still talk to Sandy?
珊迪 你还跟珊迪说话
Yeah. Just because you guys broke up doesn't mean we have to.
你俩分手了 我没必要因此不理人家
I called her to talk about the show
我打电♥话♥给她 谈了一下节目的事
and, you know, what happened, and
你懂的 就是事情发生的过程
we started reminiscing about how we all used to watch together--
然后我们就开始回忆 之前大家一起看
She said she's been meaning to call you about something,
她说 她想给你打电♥话♥说点事
that the two of you need to talk.
你们两个需要好好聊聊
Need to talk? Talk about what?
需要好好聊聊 聊什么
Like talk talk? About us?
就是随便聊聊 还是聊我们的关系
Is that... Does she want to get back together?
她是不是想跟我复合
Did you get everything? Is that what she wants? I didn't
你确定 她想要复合吗 我
I have no idea, to any of the above,
对于上面所有问题 我都不太清楚
And I really have to go, but
我真得走了
just give her a call. What?
给她个电♥话♥吧 什么
And try not to drive yourself crazy about it.
尽量不要因为这事气疯
Too late.
太晚了
Hey, Alex. Hey. Uh, coroner's report is in.
亚历克斯 验尸报告在里面
Ok. Michelle, Marcel Beaumont died
好 米歇尔 马塞尔·布尔曼死于
of an atypical reaction to an allergen
非♥典♥型性过敏反应
and we found small amounts of peanut protein
我们在他的胃肉容物中
in his stomach contents.
发现了少量花生蛋白
So Marcel died of a peanut allergy?
这么说马塞尔是死于花生过敏
Most definitely.
肯定是
You figure the coroner would have noticed that.
你认为验尸官应该会注意到这点
That's where the atypical part comes in.
那是非♥典♥型过敏原进入的地方
Usually, an allergen causes hives first, systemic swelling,
通常 一个过敏原先导致荨麻疹 全身红肿
a closed trachea, and then finally asphyxiation.
气管阻塞 最后窒息而死
But if the person has an underlying cardiac condition,
不过如果个人有潜在心脏病
the passages to the heart can swell closed almost instantly.
到心脏的通道可能会立即膨胀闭塞
See how Marcel grabs his chest before the counter?
看到马塞尔在吧台前抓住胸口吗
Right. His coronary artery just closed up.
对 他的冠状动脉刚闭合
Death occurred before any typical allergy symptoms
死亡发生在任何典型性过敏症状
had a chance to appear. So his death was an accident.
发生之前 所以说他是意外死亡
One of his ingredients contained a peanut product by mistake?
他的一个食材中误含了花生制品
Even if he was careful, a poorly cleaned bowl
即便他很谨慎 一个没洗干净的碗
could end up with some peanut residue on it.
可能还有些花生残渣
Those would all be my conclusions under normal circumstances,
在正常情况下这会是我的结论
that Marcel's death was a consequence
马塞尔的死
of a simple but tragic mistake.
是由单纯不幸的过失导致的
But? But I spent the whole morning with Jessie Werther and
可是呢 可是我上午都和杰西·维特在一起
he is the man that stocks and cleans the set kitchen and
他是贮存和清洗这个厨房♥的人
I don't think that Jessie Werther makes mistakes,
我认为杰西·维特不会犯错
really. Ever.
从来不会
There's absolutely no way,
绝对不可能
under any circumstances, that a dirty dish, spoon,
在任何情况下 一个脏的锅碗瓢盆
pot or pan has ever appeared in my kitchen. Ever.
会出现在我的我的厨房♥ 绝不会
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表