剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Is he still a fan of the Irish Whiskey?
他还迷恋爱尔兰威士忌吗
Hm! Of course.
当然了
Irish Whiskey. Irish names.
爱尔兰威士忌 爱尔兰名字
OK. Study the files.
好的 我看过档案
Is it Boyle? O'Connor? McManis?
是哪个 波义耳 奥康纳 美尼斯
Yeah. Jake and his whiskey.
是啊 杰克和他的威士忌
They always had a strong connection.
彼此联♥系♥总是很紧密
That's great, baby.
那很好啊 宝贝
Morrow's life might be in danger.
莫罗可能有生命危险
I want to get you out before there's bloodshed.
我想在见血之前把你弄出来
Oh, no, no, no. Don't take me out so soon,
不不 别这么快让我出局
I'm so close.
我很接近了
Just a little bit longer, OK?
只能再待一会 好吗
Yeah. OK. Thanks for coming to see me. I miss you.
好的 谢谢你来看我 我想你
I miss you too, baby.
我也想你 宝贝
You be good.
你照顾好自己
That's my girl.
这是我女朋友
Stop!
停下
Move!
走
Hey. Look. You don't want to talk, that's cool man.
听着 你不想说话 没问题
But you gotta listen to me, alright?
但是你得听我说 好吗
McManis has been asking a lot of questions about you.
美尼斯一直在问你的事
McManis? Um... glasses? That's right.
美尼斯 戴眼镜那个吗 是的
Look, I think he's connected to someone heavy on the outside.
我觉得他可能和外面某个危险人物有联♥系♥
So he's the inside man.
所以他就是里面的那个人
He seems to think that you've been talking about the murder.
他好像认为你和谁说了谋杀案的事
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Come on, man. I know you didn't kill Rutger,
得了 伙计 我知道你没有杀拉特格
I can just tell by looking at you
我一看你就知道
that you have never killed anybody.
你压根没有杀过人
I said we're not talking about this.
我说了我们不谈这个
Why're you taking the fall for these guys?
你为什么要替这人背黑锅
What do they have on you?
他们有你什么把柄
Don't lose the only thing that matters.
不要失去唯一宝贵的东西
Look, uh, just leave it alone, will ya?
听着 别管了 好吗
Whatever it is, it must be heavy.
不管是什么 一定很重要
Did they threaten someone close to you?
他们威胁你身边的人了吗
I said leave it!
我说了别管了
I haven't heard anything from anyone.
我还没听到任何消息
Look, I'm sure if Toby's in trouble,
听着 我肯定如果托比有麻烦
somebody will call you.
会有人给你打电♥话♥的
Well, that's it. Every time my phone rings, I panic.
这回好了 每次我的电♥话♥一响我就慌了
What if it's Michelle
如果是米歇尔
calling to tell me something has happened to him?
打电♥话♥来告诉我他出事了怎么办
Pfft. How are you not used to this by now?
你怎么到现在还没习惯这个
Toby's in danger pretty much every second of his life.
托比一直都生活在危险中
Not helping.
你这话更让我难受了
OK. If something were to happen to Toby
好了 如果托比出了什么事
which it won't, he has a support system in place
当然那是不可能的 他有一支后援队伍
that springs into action in seconds,
随时都可以冲进去
OK? He's going to be fine.
好吗 他不会有事的
Yeah. I hope you're right.
好的 我希望你是对的
Unknown caller.
未知号♥码
Answer it already.
那就接啊
Hello? Hey.
喂 你好
Yes. I would. When?
好 没问题 什么时候
OK, I'll text you with the details. Bye-bye.
好的 具体我们短♥信♥联♥系♥ 再见
Well? What was that? Everything OK?
怎么回事 一切还好吗
Actually, there is... something else.
实际上 还有件事
Why am I getting that sudden urge to flee again?
我怎么突然又觉得该溜走了
It's that guy.
刚才是那个人
The guy who called saying he has information about Toby's mom.
那个打电♥话♥来说他有托比妈妈的消息的人
No. No.I am not getting involved again.
不 不 我不要再卷进去了
OK. I... I get it. Yeah.
好的 我明白
Good.
很好
Yeah. OK.I won't bother you about it again.
好的 我不会再拿这事烦你了
Reverse psychology, I can't believe that worked.
欲擒故纵 真不敢相信这招居然管用
OK, look.If Toby finds out...
听着 如果托比发现
I'll say you resisted for days.
我会说你是被我胁迫的
Does that... mean you'll help?
这么说你愿意帮忙了吗
I'm only doing this
我这样做
because I don't want anything to happen to you. OK?
完全是因为怕你出事 好吗
If Toby finds out that I knew that you were up to something
如果你出了事而托比发现
and I didn't do anything and something happened to you,
我明知道你在做什么却袖手旁观
I would not be able to live with myself.
我会无颜面对我自己的
You're a great friend, Oz.
你是个很好的朋友 奥兹
Yeah, I'm the best.
当然 我最好了
Can't believe you ate that so-called food.
这么难吃的食物你居然吃得下去
The food's not so bad.
也没那么难吃
Now I know you're crazy.
现在我知道你真是个疯子
Hey, Fish!
哟 呆瓜
Told you I'd get you.
就说要让你好看
Stay down.
趴下
This is what you get for breaking a deal.
这就是打破约定的惩罚
They're going to kill her.
他们会杀了她
Break it up! Come on, let's go! Get back!
别打了 住手 赶紧的 后退
Get off him! Against the wall!
下来 靠墙站好
Come on! Stand right there.
住手 原地站好
Hey! Don't you move! Go! Go! On the ground.
不许动 快 快 给我趴地上去
I'll put you down. Get back to the wall! Back to the wall, now!
我会把你放倒 靠墙站好 马上站好
So Tia knows that you're out?
缇娅知道你出来了吗
Yeah, I gave her a call.
知道 我给她打过电♥话♥了
Alright. You can't put this all on yourself, Toby.
你不能把所有错误都怪在自己头上 托比
Well look, it happened 'cause of me. They went after him
事实如此 都是因为我他们才会找他麻烦
'cause they thought he was talking to the cops.
因为他们以为他向警♥察♥告密了
He never said a word.
他从未说过一个字
According to the medical report,
据医院的报告显示
Morrow has two cracked ribs and suffered a concussion,
莫罗断了两根肋骨 还有脑震荡
but he is expected to make a full recovery.
但应该很快就能康复了
Not if McManis gets to him first.
如果美尼斯先把他干掉了可康复不了
Yeah, well that's not going to happen.
别担心 不会发生这样的事
I got the warden's word that Morrow
狱长答应我了 在莫罗康复前
will have 24 hour security until he's better.
会派人24小时保卫
McManis and his boys, they're in solitary.
美尼斯和同伙都被单独监禁起来了
They're not going to be a problem.
他们惹不了麻烦
You know, I got something from Morrow during the fight.
在打架期间 我从莫罗脑里读到了点信息
He was worried that they were going to kill her.
他在担心他们会把她杀了
Well who's her?
"她"是谁
The wife?
他老婆吗
Yeah, maybe they threatened her to make him take the fall.
也许他们就是以她来要挟他顶罪的
Well, when we spoke to her,
我们和她谈的时候
she didn't mention anything. No.
她什么也没说 是的
Well, her life was in danger.
她的生命受到了威胁
She'd lose everything if she talked.
如果她说漏嘴了就会失去一切
D'you want me to bring her in?
你想让我把她带到局里来吗
Immediately. Promise her protection,
马上带来 承诺给她保护
new identity,immunity,
新身份及赦免权
whatever it takes to get her to testify against Boorman.
不论如何都要让她上庭指证布尔曼
Welcome back, Logan.
欢迎回来 洛根
Thanks.
谢了
Nicole, we think we know how Boorman got your husband
妮可 我们知道了布尔曼用了什么手段
to confess to the murder.
让你丈夫替他顶罪
What do you mean?
你这是什么意思
He threatened you, didn't he?
他威胁你了 对吧
No. Say nothing. Could lose him forever.
不 什么也别说 会永远失去他的
Jeremy got attacked earlier today.
杰瑞米今天被袭击了
What? Yeah, he's in bad shape.
什么 是的 他现在情况不妙
Unless we get Boorman off the streets,
除非我们能把布尔曼拿下
I really don't think Jeremy would last long in prison.
不然杰瑞米在牢里肯定活不长
Nicole, you need to help us save your husband.
妮可 你得帮我们救救你丈夫
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表