剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
I mean, you hardly know us,
你跟我们也不算太熟
you've got no reason to be this kind.
你不必对我们那么好的
Just trying to get a good tip.
只是想多赚点小费
That's my main focus there.
这可是我的主要目的
Thank you, Oz.
谢谢你 奥兹
I didn't kill anyone.
我没有杀人
But maybe you know who did.
但也许你知道是谁下的手
Valencia. Where's the rest? I don't know!
剩余的巴伦西亚旧币在哪 我不知道
You screw with me, I will kill you.
你敢耍我 我就杀了你
If you know something you're not telling us,
如果你知情不报
this is all on you.
后果自负
You wanna help yourself out here.
你得自救 让自己免受牢狱之灾
Ok.
好吧
I knew Buddy, but I never
我是认识巴迪 但我从没
asked how he got his hands on the Valencia.
问过他是怎么搞到巴伦西亚旧币的
A couple weeks ago, someone traced the coins to me.
几周前 有人查出金币是从我这脱手的
David Skinner?
大卫· 斯金纳吗
He came around looking for more, he...
他来找我 他...
he didn't show ID.
他没有出示身份证明
How many coins did Buddy sell you? I bought...
巴迪卖♥♥了多少金币给你 我大概买♥♥了
maybe $3,000 dollars' worth, nothing major.
等值三千美金左右的旧币 不是什么大数目
The Valencia alone is worth over a hundred grand.
光是巴伦西亚旧币就价值上千美金
Buddy's asking price was below market value.
巴迪的要价比市值低很多
I merely paid what he asked.
我只是照价付款而已
Right, so you knew that you were getting a steal,
所以说你知道你拣着大便宜了
and you got greedy. You wanted the rest of them.
进而起了贪欲 想要把其余的金币抢过来
That's why you killed Buddy. No. No!
所以就把巴迪杀了 不 我没有
Emma's lawyer came by to drop off the will... and a letter.
艾玛的律师来过 拿来了遗书和一封信
What kind of letter?
什么样的信
Confirms everything. Also, there was some...
确认了所有的事 还有一些...
cryptic phrase about a secret underwater treasure.
捉摸不透的话 关于神秘的水下宝藏
Emma thinks it's one of Buddy's word games.
艾玛觉得这是巴迪的一个文字游戏
Maybe he dumped it into the ocean.
可能他把东西丢到海里了
What about the will?
遗嘱呢
It's pretty standard stuff, from what I could tell.
在我看来都是些很正式的东西
Certainly no mention of five million in Spanish doubloons.
没提到价值五百万的西班牙达布隆金币
Where's Emma now?
艾玛现在在哪
Uh, she's just here still.
她还在这
Hey, look, Buddy's killer might still be out there
听着 杀害巴迪的凶手可能还在
and think that Emma has the gold,
他可能认为艾玛会有那些金币
so she could be in a little danger.
所以她的处境有点危险
Why don't you take her to my place,
你可以带她去我那
I'll get a unit to watch from the street.
我会调一组人员在周围看着
Don't take your eyes off that letter. Got it.
别把注意力从信上移开 明白
But I do have to organize the wake.
但是我得安排守灵的事
What wake?
什么守灵
Buddy's wake. I...
巴迪的守灵仪式 我...
kind of promised Emma that she could have it here.
答应了艾玛说她可以在这里守灵
Dude, I don't know if that's such a great idea right now.
哥们 我不知道现在这是否是个好主意
Toby, we've got Reginald Clarkson.
托比 我们找到了雷金纳德·克拉克森
Take her to my place, I'll call you in a bit.
带她去我那 我一会给你打电♥话♥
We appreciate your cooperation, Mr. Clarkson.
我们很感激您的配合 克拉克森先生
I got nothing to hide.
我没什么好隐瞒的
I was real sorry to hear about Harvey.
哈维的事我很遗憾
He was a good man. Had a big heart.
他是个好人 胸襟宽广
Wouldn't hurt a fly.
连苍蝇都不愿意伤害
Well, he did participate
但他确实参与了
in the hijacking of a commercial airliner.
一起商务班机的劫持案件
Yeah, and thanks to him, that pilot lived to tell the tale.
多亏了他 那飞行员还能活着说事儿
That wasn't Skinner's plan.
那不是斯金纳的计划
So Skinner was the mastermind?
斯金纳是你们的军师吗
Way he planned it,
如果按他计划的那样
he was gonna take us both out
他会带我们出去
and keep everything for himself.
自己把一切据为己有
Well, it didn't turn out that way, did it?
可事情并不是这么发展的 对吗
He shot me.
他朝我开了枪
Harvey made it to the truck and drove off with all the gold.
哈维上了卡车 带着所有金子开车跑了
Stiffed Skinner pretty good.
把斯金纳耍得够呛
Couldn't happen to a nastier guy.
对于一个卑鄙的人来说简直无法接受
So Skinner could still be after Harvey for the money.
所以斯金纳还可能为了这笔钱追踪哈维
Old Harvey's a fox.
老哈维是个老狐狸
He went deep for a lot of years.
他隐姓埋名了很多年
I trusted that if I ever got out of here, he'd save me my share.
我相信如果我出狱 他还会留着我那份
Either of them been in contact with you
在过去的几年里
over the last few years?
他们当中有人联♥系♥你吗
A few weeks ago, Skinner called,
几周前 斯金纳给我打了电♥话♥
said one of the coins had popped up on some website,
他说其中一个金币在某个网站上突然出现
wanted to know if I knew where Harvey was.
他想问我是否知道哈维在哪
Said he wouldn't kill him if I told him.
他说如果我告诉他 他不会杀了哈维
What'd you tell him?
你都跟他说了什么
Said I had no idea where Harvey was, never did.
我说我自始至终都不知道哈维在哪
He didn't believe me, though.
可他不相信我
Said he'd be waiting for me when I get out.
他说会等我出来
Said he was gonna finish the job this time.
他说这次之后就会收手
So our coin dealer, Colin Lang, gets sloppy,
所以这个钱币商 科林·朗 大意了
sells one of the rare coins from the heist.
卖♥♥了一块抢劫而来的稀有金币
Someone clocks it, tracks him down and makes him give up Harvey.
有人记录下来 查到他让他出♥卖♥♥♥了哈维
And that guy could be Skinner.
这个人很有可能是斯金纳
And if it was, and he didn't get what he wanted from Harvey--
如果是他 没从哈维那得到想要的东西
He'd go after the daughter.
他会去找哈维的女儿
Emma's at my place with Oz right now.
艾玛和奥兹现在在我家
I should probably get him to call off the wake for her safety.
出于她的安全我该让他取消守灵
What?
什么
Well, if there is a wake,
如果有守灵仪式的话
Skinner may come looking for Emma there.
斯金纳可能就会去那找艾玛
If we happen to have the place staked out...
假如我们刚好又有警♥察♥在盯梢...
You're not suggesting that
你的意思是
we use the daughter as bait, are you?
我们把哈维女儿当做诱饵 是吗
I'll get backup standing by.
我会找后援待命
She won't be safe until we find him.
找到他 她才能安全
It's the right move.
这么做是对的
Thanks, I'm staying at a friend's tonight.
谢谢 今晚我在一个朋友家里
You're so sweet, Jess.
你真好 杰茜
I'll see you and the girls there later.
一会儿我会来找你和其他的女孩们
Great. Bye.
好的 再见
Look, Emma, I can only imagine
艾玛 你听我说 我能想象
what you're going through, but this wake...
你现在所遭受的痛楚 但是这次守灵...
They're just gonna use it to try
他们会利用这个机会
to trap this Skinner guy.
来抓捕那个叫斯金纳的人
Good. Whatever it takes.
好的 不论付出什么代价
But what if something goes wrong? You know, I...
但如果事情出错了呢 你知道吗 我
We don't want you to get hurt.
我们不想让你受到伤害
Nothing's gonna go wrong.
不会出事的
Dad always told me you can't live in fear.
父亲总是告诉我说你不能生活在恐惧中
That you had to face life head-on.
你得面对生活勇往直前
Funny, he spent his whole life hiding.
真讽刺 他一生都在躲躲藏藏
He wanted you to know the truth,
他想让你知道真♥相♥
or he wouldn't have written that letter.
否则的话他也不会写那封信
You mind if I see it?
你介意我看一下吗
This part about the... the secret remaining underwater,
关于水下秘密的那个部分
does that mean anything to you? Did your father have a boat?
对你来说有什么意义吗 你父亲有船吗
He was terrified of water.
他很怕水
No, it's gotta be one of his riddles.
没有 有可能是他的谜语之一
Hold on. He gave me a papermaking kit for my twelfth birthday.
等下 十二岁生日他给我一个纸制工具
We used to make secret codes. Hold it up to the light.
我们以前会弄些密♥码♥ 拿着它对着光
Oh yeah, there's a watermark.
有一个水印
Dad's still playing games with me.
爸爸还在跟我玩这个游戏
"Once it was nine, and now it's noon.
之前它是九点 现在是正午
Aim for the target, I'll see you soon".
朝着这个目标 我很快就会见到你
What does that mean?
这是什么意思
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表