剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
I can't believe I've been here...
难以置信...
I walk by this thing a thousand times a day!
我每天来来回♥回♥都会经过这里
I had no idea. Look at this!
我一直毫不知情 瞧瞧这金山
Alright, fill it up.
好了 给我装满
Quick! Let's go! Move it!
快点 动手 放进来
We're going around back.
我们绕到后面去
Got it.
明白
Sooner we get this done, sooner we're out of here. Oh, geez!
我们越快搞定 就能越快离开 天呐
Oz...
奥兹...
He's not gonna let us go.
他不会放我们走的
Hey, we'll give you a healthy head start when you're...
我们会给你留点时间逃...
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I can't risk the two of you ruining my retirement.
我不能留下后患 让你们毁掉我的退休
Drop it! Now!
放下武器 立刻
Let her go! There's nowhere to go, Benson.
放她走 你无路可逃了 本森
No! I thought I'd go right out the front door!
不 我能大摇大摆从正门出去
Drop your guns and she doesn't get hurt!
放下你们的枪 否则我对她不客气
Why don't you put your gun down
不如你放下你的枪
and we can talk about this rationally.
这样我们就能好好谈谈了
I hope I didn't overstep my bounds there.
但愿我没有越界
I mean, you had him lined up,
我是说 你们都准备好了
but the bottle was sitting
但是这个瓶子
just right over there. Sorry. You did great.
刚好就在那里 抱歉 你很棒
It's not strictly by the book, but we'll take the win.
虽然没有严格按照规矩来 但还是成功了
You want the collar?
你要手铐吗
Aren't you generous!
你真大方
Check it. There she is, the Page One girl!
瞧瞧 她在那里呢 封♥面♥女♥郎♥
Check it out.
看看
Look at that! You're famous.
看看 你出名了
It doesn't hurt that your girlfriend
你女朋友这文章写得真是
wrote the article. Sure.
夸得有够厉害的 那是
I, uh... I have interviews booked until midnight.
我...我的采访都预约到半夜了
Hey, it's not every day that we wrap up
我们可不是每天都能破
a 25-year-old fugitive case.
25年未破的逃犯案的
And solve a murder to boot.
还破了一桩谋杀案
With a little help from our buddy Oz. Yes.
靠老朋友奥兹的一点帮忙 没错
The FBI took Agent Benson into custody.
联邦调查局把本森探员送进了监狱
Turns out the gun that killed Harvey was a drop gun he carried.
原来杀掉哈维的枪是他带的弃枪
We found it in his hotel room.
我们在他的酒店房♥间里找到了
Nice. Well, score another one for the good guys. Good work.
很好 我们又为好人们立了一功 干得好
That's a nice shot. Thanks.
照片拍得不错 多谢
Much deserved.
你当之无愧
Nice!
好
Gorgeous! Look at that!
很好 瞧瞧
Looks like she's doing OK.
看来她恢复得不错
I'm thrilled that she's back. I love her.
她能恢复过来真是太好了 我爱她
Well, she's pretty lovable.
她是挺讨人喜欢的
Amazing.
太棒了
OK, rebound! That's great, guys.
篮板球 非常好
You keep it going, OK?
你们继续 好吗
Hi, guys!
你们好
Hey. I think you would be happy to know
我想你应该很高兴听到
that the gold is on its way back to San Francisco
金币正在运回旧金山的途中
and that Buddy didn't use any of it to buy the building,
还有巴迪买♥♥下大楼的时候没有动用金币
so the building is yours,
所以那栋大楼是你的
fair and square.
光明正大
And the saga of Flight 206 has come to an end.
206航♥班♥的传说也到此为止了
So you're back to just being your regular,
所以你可以回归正常的生活
run-of-the-mill terrific lady
做一名普通而迷人的女士
and excellent basketball coach.
和一名优秀的篮球教练
Well, the team needs me and I need them.
球队需要我 我也需要他们
How you doing?
你好吗
Good, how you doing? Pretty good.
很好 你呢 好极了
Let's do this. Guard the 3point line.
我们来一局 守好三分线
He's deadly.
他超厉害的
So, I know it wasn't under ideal circumstances, but I...
我知道这不是理想的情景 但我...
I enjoyed laying low with you.
我喜欢和你一起隐姓埋名
Or hiding out together.
或是一起躲藏
I, you know, just...
我 只是...
Don't be a stranger, OK?
别成为陌生人 好吗
Are you calling me strange?
你觉得我很陌生吗
You are the daughter of one of history's most wanted fugitives,
你是史上一名头号♥通缉犯的女儿
and you have a thing for old clocks,
你喜欢老式钟表
which is... kind of creepy, yeah.
这其实...还挺诡异的
I'm gonna be travelling with the team the next little while,
我过段时间要带球队出去比赛
but, uh... don't forget, Oz,
但是...别忘了 奥兹
I'm your landlord now.
我现在是你的房♥东了
You'll start to dread the sight of me soon enough.
很快你看见我就会想躲了
Well, I don't know if that's gonna happen, but...
我不确定会不会这样 但...
I mean...
我是说...
whatever, try... I dare ya
随便吧 尽量...我赌你不会
to come by every day and hang out Oz.
每天都过来 和我出去... 奥兹
to see how much I can take. Oz.
看我能忍♥到什么时候 奥兹
It's, uh... it's just gonna take a little time.
只是...再给我一点时间
Oh, yeah. Yeah, yeah.
好 好 没问题
OK, let's go!
好了 我们继续
I don't know if I should be worried,
我不知道我该不该担心
like, I feel like you're coming into my hero territory here.
感觉你要抢我英雄的饭碗了
Keeping the girls safe,
保护女孩的安全
tracking down the loot...
追查战利品...
I don't know what else you could do.
不知道你还有什么特别的本事
I'll tell you what, you let me know if there's ever
我告诉你 如果联调局有职位空缺了
an empty desk at the IIB. You know what?
你一定要告诉我 我觉得吧
Nah, you're better at the bar.
你还是待在酒吧比较合适
Hey, speaking of which, the IIB is gonna pay
话说回来 联调局会
to replace that dartboard, right? No, most likely not.
为新圆靶柜买♥♥单吗 应该不会吧
Excuse me?
你说什么
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表