剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
What would they make me do?
他们会让我怎么做
Let's not sound the alarm just yet, OK?
我们先别自乱阵脚了
I'll talk to Becker tomorrow once the dust has settled.
明天贝克一到我就找他谈
It's going to be fine.
会没事的
Thanks. I have to go.
多谢 我得走了
Can I get a ride? Yeah.
能载我一程吗 可以
You know, the truth is,
事实其实是
Becker still blames me for Charlie's death.
贝克仍然怪我害死了查理
And that anger is what's fuelling this.
这愤怒助长了他想要调查我
Maybe so, but regardless of his issues with you,
也许吧 但不管他对你有什么意见
Becker still needs to recognize you're a value to the unit.
贝克依旧得承认你为部门所做的贡献
I hope so. I hope you're right.
但愿如此 希望你说得对
Becker? Yep.
贝克 怎么了
We need to talk about Toby. Oh this is a conversation
我们得谈谈托比 这不是
we should have had weeks ago, huh?
我们几周前就该谈的
When? On your first day? You would have laughed in my face.
什么时候 第一天 你肯定会嘲笑我
Look, I know it's hard to process, OK? I've been there.
听着 我懂这难以接受 我也经历过
But now you know so, so let's move forward.
既然你知道了 那我们就向前看
Move forward? Who else knows about this?
向前看 还有谁知道
Myself, Klein, Dev,
我 克莱因 戴夫
his best-friend Oz and his girlfriend, Tia.
他的好朋友奥兹和他女朋友缇娅
You do realize that what he does
你早知道他所做的
tramples all over many of the protections
威胁到了法律制度中
built into the legal system, right?
所涉及很多保护 是吗
That's why we use his gift judiciously.
这是我们有所审视地运用他天赋的原因
Well I doubt that the legal community would see it that way.
我很怀疑法律界会这么看
If they ever found out about Toby's ability,
如果他们发现了托比的能力
they would want to rip open every single one of the cases
他们就会重新审查每一个
that he's ever been a part of.
他参与的案件
Our casework is thorough, OK?
我们的措施做得彻底 好吗
We back all of Toby's reads up with solid evidence.
我们找了确切证据来证明托比读心的发现
Oh is that right? Yeah, I challenge you.
你确定吗 是的 我保证
Go through any single one of our cases with a fine-tooth comb.
你可以一个一个仔细地盘查我们的案子
You will not find one piece of unsubstantiated police work.
你找不到任何无证据的警方处理
Guys, Dev and Alex want to show us something.
伙计们 戴夫和亚历克斯有线索了
It's important.
很重要
Alright.
好的
Good conversation with Becker? Yeah.
和贝克谈得不错吗 对啊
He'll come around.
他会改变看法的
This is a 3D rendering of Dante's Inferno.
这是魔术的3D呈现图
Using photogrammetry, we ran the apparatus
通过摄影制图 我们模拟了机器的运作
through several simulations to test Vaughn's theory.
来检测沃恩的理论
And he was proved right.
事实证明他是对的
The gears could have been jammed using a 10mm nail, but
齿轮有可能是被一个10厘米的钉子卡住
a metal nail would have left tell-tale signs,
但金属钉子会留下痕迹
such as metal dust or scrapings.
比如金属粉末或者碎屑
The only rational explanation
唯一合理的解释就是
is that the object wasn't metal at all.
那个东西根本就不是金属
So we tried other objects
所以我们实验了其他的一些物品
made from rubbers and plastics and various types of polymers.
橡胶 塑料还有其他形式的聚合物
And nothing worked. Finally we wondered
但都没有成功 最后我们在想
if the object wasn't made from an inorganic compound,
那个东西不是由无机化合物构成的
but rather from an organic substance commonly found
而是由一种在魔术舞台上常见的
on a magic stage - dry ice.
物质构成的 干冰
It worked. This is brilliant.
结果成功了 太神奇了
This belt is strong enough to jam the motor
这条带子很结实足以将发动机卡住
but not so strong as to strip the gears.
但又不至于损坏齿轮
Which would account for the lack
并且没有留下
of scrapings and metal dust.
金属碎屑和粉末
And there is a freezer full
不到10英尺的地方
of dry ice pellets not 10 feet away.
就有一个装满干冰块的冷冻库
See? Already it begins to sublimate.
看到了吗 它开始升华了
Within seconds it will vanish into thin air,
几秒钟之内它就消失在空气中
eaving no trace. Solid theory.
不留痕迹 很有说服力
That puts a timeline restriction on the act of sabotage.
这样就使得破坏行为必须在短时间内完成
The killer had to be standing right here
凶手必须待在这里
beneath the platform minutes before it started turning.
在干冰升华前几分钟都得在舞台地下
Well we know Mellini could have been here at exactly that time.
我们知道穆里尼那个时候正好在这
Everyone else was either on stage or in the audience.
而其他人要么在舞台上要么坐在观众席
You are making assumption.
这只是你的假设
You're assuming that everyone who was present
你假设那个时候应该在剧院的人
in the theatre was actually present.
都在剧院里
What do you mean? I have only an idea.
什么意思 我只有一个想法
Let me work it out.
让我想想
Inside, outside switch. Two places at once.
开关里外 分身术
Girl to gorilla. Pepper's ghost.
女孩变成大猩猩 佩珀尔幻象
Well give us a call when you get something.
找到线索时请联♥系♥我们
So according to my calculations the dry ice
所以据我推算
would have completely sublimated within 5 minutes.
干冰会在五分钟内完全升华
So that means the killer was under the stage during the show.
也就是说凶手在表演时是在舞台的下方
That takes Dante Blake right off the table.
这让但丁·布莱克没有了嫌疑
And Ashley who was on the stage with him the whole time.
艾希莉整个表演都和他在舞台上
What about Samantha Barclay?
萨曼莎·巴克利呢
Well, this
这个
is a view from a closed circuit camera
是从监控器上拍摄的录像
that's pointing from the stage.
监控器面向观众席
As you can see, Samantha never leaves her seat.
如你所看到的 萨曼莎没有离开过座位
Which leaves us with Mellini, who wasn't at the gala.
那就剩下穆里尼 他没有在场
Now I got a feeling,
我有种感觉
actually, I got a read from Mellini
实际上 是我从穆里尼那里读到的
and it puts him beneath the stage looking up at Dante's Inferno.
呈现出他在舞台下查看魔术装置的图像
Corporal Clark. Sir.
克拉克警官 长官
We need to bring Mellini for interrogation. Send a unit.
我们得把穆里尼带来审讯 派出一个组
Copy that. Becker, d'you have a minute?
收到 贝克 你有时间吗
Have a seat.
坐吧
I see you've been going over our case files.
我看你在检查我们的案件材料
Yeah they're solid. They're all backed up.
对 它们都很可靠 都有证据支撑
Evidence. Eye witness accounts.
证据 可靠的证人
Confessions. Can't fault your work.
口供 没有什么错误
So issue resolved, right? We can move forward.
所以问题解决 对吗 我们就别纠结这事了
No. No I don't think
不 我觉得
that Logan can remain a part of this unit.
洛根不能再留在组里
This unit has one of the best solve ratios
这个队在全国有着
in the entire country.
最佳的犯罪解决率之一
You don't think the Brass will have something to say
你觉得头儿不会说什么
about you shuffling Toby out?
任由你开除托比吗
I don't think the Brass actually know who Toby is,
我觉得上头根本就不知道托比是谁
and that's a good thing.
这是个好事
You sure this has nothing to do with your old partner, Charlie?
你确定这和你的老搭档查理无关吗
You don't wanna go there, Michelle.
不要跟我提这个 米歇尔
This is not about Charlie, it's not about the past;
这和查理无关 和过往无关
it's about the here and the now.
这关系着现在在这里
What we are doing as a team, now.
作为一个团队我们在做的事情 现在
You sure about that?
你确定吗
Working with a mind reader, or a psychic
和一个读心者共事 或是特异功能人士
or whatever it is you call him, that's risky.
或者随便你怎么叫他 都是很冒险的
If this ever gets out, it comes back on all of us.
若别人知道 我们所有人都会牵扯进去
Big time.
事关重大
Well I didn't get into policing to have a career.
我当警♥察♥可不是为了什么事业发展
I got into this to make a difference.
我只是想做出改变
Oh, please. And that's exactly what this unit does.
得了吧 这也正是这个组所做的
Now because of Toby's ability we've been able to solve crimes
现在因为托比的能力
that never would have been solved.
我们能破本破不了的案子
To give closure to victims who never would have had it.
给死者一个本不会有的交待
That's what we do here in this unit.
这就是我们单位所做的工作
So if you want to be a part of that,
所以你要是想加入其中
then you need to get over your issues with Toby.
就得接受托比
Vaughn was taken out by a single gunshot to the chest.
沃恩被一枪打中胸部而死
Amy puts the time of death at approximately 9:45.
艾米判定死亡时间大约为9点45左右
Witnesses?
有目击者吗
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表