剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
They made me take the dishonourable discharge.
他们强迫我接受了不名誉开除处分
So who do you think was behind it?
那么你认为是谁搞的鬼
That's where I come in.
这里该轮到我讲了
Curtis asked me to look into it
柯蒂斯请我帮忙调查
and listen, it's not just a story about a couple cops gone bad.
这可不只是几个警♥察♥走上歧路的事
It's way bigger than that.
事情比这要大得多
You know that package you guys saw me take from Curtis?
还记得你们看见柯蒂斯给我的包裹吗
Well, that was all th evidence he'd put together.
那是他搜集到的所有证据
And most of it led right back to Judge Griffin.
大多数证据都直接指向格里芬法官
I went through all the cases he'd presided over.
我查看了所有他审理过的案子
In the last 3 years alone there've been 12 cases
仅在过去三年里就已经有12起案件
where hard-to-catch criminals, they show up infront of his bench,
那些一直很难抓到的罪犯在他的庭上
they claimed they've eeen set up.
宣称自己被陷害了
These guys, most of them get railroaded into long sentences.
这些人 大多数都被判了很长的刑期
And the 3 people who got off?
而有三个没有被判刑的人
They were found murred a month after their release.
他们被释放后一个月就被人谋杀了
You guys are saying
你们是说
that Griffin is running some kind of star chamber?
格里芬私下开设了某种秘密法庭吗
He's killing the people he can't take down in his courts?
他把那些在法庭上扳不倒的人都杀了吗
Okey, you know this is hard to believe, right?
你们知道这很难让人相信 对吧
It was hard for me to believe,
在我看到证据前
until I saw the evidences.
也觉得这一切难以置信
Listen, Curtis is a good cop.
听我说 柯蒂斯是个好警♥察♥
He's not dirty.
他没有受贿
Judge Griffin was just getting you to take me down,
格里芬法官是因为我在帮他
because I'm helping him.
所以才让你们来抓我
Or to witness your death.
或者为你们的死做目击证人
Maybe he didn't trust that we'd believe you're dirty.
或许他觉得我们不会相信你有问题
So he tried to make it look like
所以他希望让你们的死看起来
a drug deal gone bad.
像是一场毒品交易出了问题
He's a powerful man.
他是个极有权势的人
He got the deputy commissioner
他都能让副局长
to initiate this whole investigation.
批准这次调查
He's got friends everywhere.
他的人脉非常广
The problem is, we don't know which ones of them are involved.
问题是 我们不知道都有谁牵涉其中
You know, I warned him that he might be in danger.
我警告他说他可能有危险
That's probably why he made his move on you.
这或许是他对你动手的原因
I could have gotten you killed. Look,
我差点害死你 听我说
I did't bring you guys in on this
我没有让你们参与
because I didn't want to put anyone else in danger.
是因为我不想再让任何人有危险
But now that you guys know,
但你们现在既然知道了
you've got a decision to make.
就该决定要不要帮忙了
I think we've gotta make it look like
我觉得我们要假装
we're still trying to take you down.
我们还在试图抓住你
It's Dev. He says he has something.
是戴夫 他说他查到了些东西
Curtis, we're not gonna take you home.
柯蒂斯 我们现在不能让你回家
We'll find you a place to lay low,
我们得帮你找个地方躲藏
these guys, they probably won't give up.
这些人很有可能不会善罢甘休
How do we fight these guys,
我们怎么可能打败这些人
they hold all the cards.
他们握有所有的筹码
Not quite, there's one card we haven played.
不一定 我们还有一张好牌没打呢
Let's go.
我们走
Fill Dev in. Meet up with you later.
把情况告诉戴夫 我们一会见
OK, so we run tests on the shooter's weapon.
我们检查了枪手的武器
We found fingerprints
我们找到的指纹
belonging to a female associate of Aldine's.
是阿尔丁的一个女同伙的
That's convenient.
这倒很方便
Try to make it look like one of Aldine's people took them out.
让事情看起来像是阿尔丁的人杀了他们
Yeah, but we have to assume this is the same woman
对 这可能就是在贝克汽车后备箱里
who planted the drugs in the back of Becker's car, right?
栽赃毒品的那个女人 对吗
Would the security cameras in the IIB parking garage,
联调局停车场的监控摄像头
would they cover that area?
它们拍摄到那个区域了吗
Yeah, sure, but I told you I already checked them.
当然 但是我说过我已经查过了
Beker's the only one tatt touched his car.
只有贝克碰过他自己的车
Yeah, but if these people had access to the IIB,
对 但如果这些人有联调局的权限
they could have got a hold of the footage and doctored it.
他们可以拿到录像进行裁剪
Would you be able to tell if they did that?
你能查出来他们有没有这样干吗
Yeah, I can check for glitches
能 我可以查找录像的断点
that might show some edit points...
或许能找到被编辑的地方
I don't know how I didn't see this before.
真不敢相信我之前居然没注意到
There was a truck backing up and it just disappeared.
有一辆卡车正在倒车 然后突然消失了
You're totally right. They edited the footage
你是对的 他们剪辑了录像
and they doctored the time code.
然后还修改了时间标记
Can you restore the lost footage?
你能恢复丢失的画面吗
It'll just take some time.
只是需要费点时间
McCluskey.
我是麦克劳斯基
Yeah, of course. I can be there in half an hour.
好 当然可以 我半小时后到
OK, see you then.
好 一会见
What is it? It's Judge Griffin.
是谁打来的 是格里芬法官
He wants a further report on the danger that I warned him about.
他想知道关于我警告他的危险有什么进展
You're not going to go.
你不能去
I have to, otherwise he'll know something's wrong.
我必须去 不然他会知道出问题了
But maybe we can find out more from him than he will from me.
或许我们能从他那里套出些事情来
Keep working on the footage.
继续努力修复那段录像
Well, honestly, from this talent record of your team,
老实说 从你的队伍以往的战绩来看
I would have thought you would had this all wraped up by now.
我以为你早就能查的水落石出了呢
It's... It's important for us to find the evidence, sir.
我们很重视寻找证据 大人
You know, we need to follow procedure.
我们必须照规程办事
You should see the world from my bench.
你应该来法庭上从我的角度看看世界
Murderers, thieves, drug dealers
杀人犯 小偷 毒贩
who's destroying our city,
那些毁掉我们的城市的人
all waking free.
全都能大摇大摆的逃脱惩罚
About six years ago, I presided over a human trafficking case.
六年前 我审理过一件贩卖♥♥人口的案子
Solid evidence supported the chages that the man behinded
有确凿证据表明幕后的那个人
behind it brought in over 200 women.
走私了200多位女性
Over 30 of those women were found...
其中30个被发现陆续被谋杀
found murdered over a 2 year span.
在长达两年的期间
Now between the lawyer's ploys and the jury's uncertainty,
可是在律师的诡辩和法官的不确定下
that man walked free, free to continue doing his business.
他被释放了 可以继续做他的黑暗生意
Well, everyone has a limit... That was mine.
每个人都有底线 这就是我的
Seeing that man walk free, laughing at me,
当我看着那个人被释放 嘲笑着我
laughing at our system of justice.
嘲笑着我们的司法系统
That's just more than I could abide.
超过了我能容忍♥的限度
I've had my share of criminals walk free.
我抓到的有罪的犯人也有被释放的
But I've also seen innocent men go to prison.
但我也见过无辜的人入狱
I still believe in the system.
我还是信任我们的司法体系的
Individuals can't decided what justice is.
个人是没有资格决定什么是正义的
Well, that's where you're wrong.
这句话是你错了
And thinking like that could lead an officer
而且这样的思想很可能
with a promising career into dangerous water.
会让一个事业稳定的警官进入危险的境地
That sounds like a threat.
这听起来像是威胁
Just an observation.
只是告诉你事实而已
Especially if that officer had a husband with a criminal record
尤其是在那位警官的丈夫有犯罪记录的
always onestep away from his business losing its liquor license,
而且很容易因为失去酒水供应许可证失业
maybe going to jail.
甚至入狱时
And if that officer had a little girl?
而且如果这位警官还有个小女儿呢
Child services would have to get involved,
可能还需要儿童服务协会介入
what happens to children who enter the system is re quite tragic.
进入这个系统的孩子的生活简直就是悲剧
And I imagine that the rest of your team have loves and lives
而且我想你其他的组员也有
that they would like to keep safe as well.
爱着的想要保护的人吧
So I would think very hard about
我要是你 就会很谨慎的
this next move, Michelle.
选择下一步行动 米歇尔
Because you could move very rapidly up the chain of command
因为这步可能会让你青云直上
or you could just as rapidly head in the opposite direnction.
也可能会让你的职业生涯一落千丈
The choice is entirely up to you. Of course.
当然了 选择权在你
Now listen to me.
听我说
If you betray me I'll know before you do.
如果你敢背叛我 我会先发制人
The people who work with you, they're protected?
那么你的伙伴们呢 他们也不能碰吗
If you do your part, I'll do mine.
你做你该做的事 我这边的事我处理
You are now a ghost in the service of justice....
你现在就是一个正义事业的幽灵守护者
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表