剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Yup. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
Why didn't you tell me that wasn't David Fickler?
你为什么不告诉我那不是大卫·菲克勒
You didn't ask. Hey, how did everything go?
你又没问 进展得怎么样
It didn't. Fickler didn't even show up.
不怎么 菲克勒都没出现
Oh, he was here. And by all accounts, OZ did a great job.
他来了 我们一致认为奥兹干得很好
Really? Like seriously?
真的吗 你说真的
What do you mean? I really well? Like like
你的意思是 我真的很好 像
Like four-star well
四星级那样的
Well, three and half
三星半吧
I hear the beef Wellington was a tad dry.
我听说惠灵顿牛排有点干
I can live with that. I mean, that's our special recipe,
我能接受 我是说我们有独特配方
that's how we do it here. But, that's fine.
我们这就是这么干的 但也没什么
Oh my god, when the review comes out
我天 这个评论一旦出版
the whole restaurant's gonna blow up.
那我们餐厅就要挤爆了
I gotta tell Ahmed we're gonna need a second location,
我要告诉艾哈迈德我们需要第二个场地
We can franchise.
要开旗舰店那种
Tia.
缇娅
Ahmed!
艾哈迈德
You're not gonna tell him?
你不打算告诉他吗
What, that David Fickler is just a pseudonym we use?
告诉他什么 大卫·菲克勒只是我们用的假名吗
Or that I'm the one who took the assignment?
还是告诉他我才是那个写东西的人
Was the beef actually dry?
牛排真的很干吗
Yeah, you'll have to read my review.
是啊 你得看看我的评论
You're good.
你真行
Can we get a few shots.
给我们上点酒
Two.
两杯
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表