剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
That was him, he's the one who iced Green.
是他 是他杀死了格林
Do it. End him.
动手吧 杀了他
You drugged him.
你给他下了药
So he's not responsible.
所以他不负任何责任
This is all on you Matt
你负全责
and you're looking at life in prison
而你将会在监狱里待一辈子
with no chance of parole.
不能假释
It's as bad as it can get for you.
你的下场就是这么凄惨
You have one shot here, ok?
机会只有一次 好吗
You give up Larissa, we can talk about making a deal,
如果你供出拉瑞莎 我们就可以做个交易
but you need to start talking to us now.
但你得赶快交待
Oh I get it.
我懂了
Honour among thieves.
盗亦有道
You know if Larissa was sitting there right now,
你知道如果现在坐在这儿的是拉瑞莎
she'd give you up in a heartbeat.
她会不假思索地把你供出来
You need to start thinking about yourself.
你得为自己想想
What about Wendy and your baby?
温蒂和你的孩子怎么办
Who do you think I did it for?
要不然你以为我为什么干这事
I did it for them, ok?
我就是为了他们 好吗
I was laid off from my job a month ago.
我一个月前被解雇了
Wendy's a nursing student,
温蒂是个实习护士
a baby on the way,
她还怀着孩子
I did what I had to do.
我别无他法
Tell us what happened.
告诉我们事情经过
Larissa said it was real simple.
拉瑞莎说一切都很简单
No one gets hurt.
没人会受伤
Said she needed me to cozy up to an IIB guy,
她让我去接近一个联调局的人
You. Why me?
就是你 为什么是我
She needed someone with access to high clearance computers
她需要个有权限登陆机密电脑的人
and she had a list of operatives
她列了个名单
and you were the lucky candidate.
你有幸被选中了
She'd done her research and she knew where you hung out
她做了调查 知道你出没的地点
so I got to know you and I got to like you man,
我因此认识了你 我很喜欢你
you're a good guy.
你是个好人
I'm flattered, Matt.
我很荣幸 马特
I really am. Where'd we go after the pub?
受宠若惊 我们从酒吧出来后去哪儿了
I took you to meet Larissa at the parking garage.
我带你去停车场见拉瑞莎
She told me to get a vehicle for the job.
她让我去搞辆车
I was boosting the SUV
当保安经过时
when security passed by and Larissa created a distraction.
我在偷车 拉瑞莎在分散其注意力
Is that why she hit on me? Yeah.
所以她才挑逗我的吗 对
But knowing her she might just done it for kicks.
但她也有可能只是为了寻求刺♥激♥
What happened after I got the file?
我拿到文件后发生什么了
I thought my job was over.
我以为我的工作完成了
But she made me drive to a quiet spot to read the file.
但她逼我开车到个安静的地方读文件
For hours and hours she just kept pouring over the file
她反复读了四个小时
like it had the cure for cancer or something.
好像里面写的是癌症的治疗方法
Then all of a sudden she gets excited,
然后她突然就兴奋了
says she found what she was looking for: a name.
说她找到想找的了 一个名字
Gerald Green.
杰拉尔德·格林
Yeah, we get Green and we take him to that factory.
没错 我们抓到格林 带去了工厂
And she's talking to him alone for like 30 minutes and then bam!
她单独跟他谈了半个小时
She opens the door and she's pissed.
然后她打开门 变得火冒三丈
You! Get in here.
你 进来
Tell us about the shooting.
格林是怎么被杀的
She told you to go into the backroom.
她让你去后面房♥间
And I just started to get a bad feeling, you know?
我有种不祥的预感
And she told you to take out your gun
她让你拿出你的枪
and I just started to back away.
我开始往后退
Get out your gun.
拿出你的枪
I was already out the door when I heard the shot.
在我听到枪响时 我已经在门外了
And then I heard Larissa yelling for me
然后我听到拉瑞莎喊我
but I just kept running.
但我没停下
And you haven't seen her since then?
从那以后你就没见过她
No, no. I'm scared of that girl.
没有 没有 我害怕那个女孩
Obviously she's capable of anything.
显然她什么都干得出来
Toby you gotta believe me man,
托比你得相信我
I would've never taken the job
要是我知道事情会演变到这个地步
if I knew it was going to go down like that.
我是不会答应干这活的
You could've done something.
你本可以做点什么的
You could've stopped Green from getting killed
你本可以救格林的
but you didn't.
但你什么都没做
Now you and I are going to have to live with that
因此你和我余生
the rest of our lives.
都不能安心
So we got the whole story
我们知道这件事情的经过
but we're not any closer to Larissa.
却还不知道拉瑞莎在哪儿
Oh, well our news isn't any better.
坏消息
The unit keeping a tab on Wolff reported
跟踪沃夫的那组人报告
that he slipped through surveillance,
他甩掉了监视
he's on the move.
逃走了
Well maybe he's going to go meet her. When I read him,
他可能是去见她 我读到
he said something about getting her out to Belize.
他说要把她送去伯利兹城
Belize would be perfect,
伯利兹城真是个绝佳地方
we have no extradition treaty with them.
美国和那里没签引渡条约
We need to shut down the airports,
我们得关闭机场
harbours, train stations,
港口 火车站
I'll get on the boarder services.
我去通知边境局
Ok, something isn't right here.
事情有点不太对劲
Larissa, she isn't an enforcer, she's a thief.
拉瑞莎不是个杀手 她是个贼
Maybe she's playing a bigger game.
或许她在下更大的一盘棋
I keep thinking about something I saw in a read.
我一直在想我读到
She had a laptop with her in the room.
她在房♥里拿着一台电脑
Why?
为什么
You know what? I have an idea.
我有个想法
This is the login for the Banque Brandenburg de Neuchatel,
这是勃兰登堡银行纳沙泰尔分行的登陆界面
it's one of the oldest banks in Switzerland.
这是瑞士的老牌银行之一
Green did a ton of business with them
格林跟他们有很多生意往来
so I'm thinking this is where he was sheltering Woolf's money.
所以我觉得他是通过这家银行洗钱的
Right, that's why Larissa had a laptop in the room with Green.
这就是为什么拉瑞莎拿着电脑和格林在屋里
She was using it to get into Woolf's account.
她要用来登录沃夫的账号♥
Ok, just hold on a second.
等等
I thought she was trying to smoke out a rat,
我以为她是想揪出内奸呢
what's going on?
怎么回事
It wasn't a cover. She wasn't looking for a rat,
这不是个掩护 她不是要找内奸
she was looking for who's hiding Woolf's money.
她是想找出窝藏沃夫钱的人
That's why she need our file, to steal our intel.
所以她需要我们的文件 是为了偷取情报
She knew that Green held the keys to the kingdom.
她知道格林口风不紧
So she gets Logan and Carter to kidnap Green
所以她让洛根和卡特绑♥架♥格林
and then she drugs Green
然后给格林下药
and he gives over the account numbers
他因此说出了沃夫瑞士银行账户的
and passcodes to all of Woolf's Swiss bank accounts.
所有账号♥和密♥码♥
But accounts that size are secured
但金额如此庞大的账户肯定
with rolling codes and other failsafe measures.
受滚动密♥码♥和其他自动保险装置的保护
Someone at the bank may have become suspicious
银行的人可能会对这些转账起疑
at those transfers and locked her out.
冻结账户
That's why she was so pissed off.
所以她才火冒三丈
Ok, it's a solid theory but listen,
这个理论很可信
that building doesn't even have power
但那楼里
let alone an internet connection.
根本没网
How does she connect her laptop to the internet?
她的笔记本是怎么联网的呢
Maybe she tethered it to her cellphone?
也许是和手♥机♥连接的
That's oldschool.
太老套了
All the new, high-end notebooks
所有新式高端笔记本
come equipped with an on-board LTE chip.
都自带第♥四♥代♥移♥动♥通讯芯片的
Corporal?
下士
I know how we can find her.
我知道怎么找她了
He does this a lot, doesn't he?
他经常这样吗
Yeah, you'll get used to it.
时间长了就习惯了
All connected devices have a unique data signature,
所有连接设备都有独特的数码信♥号♥♥
the LTE chip that I'm looking for is new
我在搜索的第♥四♥代♥移♥动♥通讯芯片很新
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表