剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Hey, guys! Hey, are we late?
你们来了 我们迟到了吗
Oh, no, no. Leave your shoes on.
没迟到 不用脱鞋了
What did we miss?
我们错过了什么
You just missed the intros. No big deal.
只是片头介绍而已 没啥了不起的
They just started cooking, guys.
他们要开始做菜了
Marcel's gonna knock it out of the park tonight, I know it!
马塞尔今晚肯定会惊艳全场
No way, Mr. Oz. Raven all the way. Raven?
不可能 奥兹 雷文赢定了 雷文吗
You know what? Gabriella is my favourite,
我最喜欢的是盖比瑞拉
although I do think she's starting to crack under the pressure.
但我觉得她在压力下可能会不堪重负
Right? Now you too, huh? Come on.
就说嘛 你也这样 拜托
Ok, it's on! Everyone shut up, shut up!
开始了 大家闭嘴 安静点
Welcome back, everyone, to the nail-biting,
欢迎继续收看紧张激烈的
live to air Semi-Finals of Five Star Chef.
《五星名厨》半决赛直播
Each of our contestants was informed earlier today
选手们在今日早些时候被告知
that black truffle would be the surprise semi-final ingredient,
黑松露是半决赛的惊喜食材
And now they are battling to complete
他们要在规定时间内
their unique dish, on time.
完成独特的菜品 一决高下
Gabriella Zimmer!
盖比瑞拉·齐默
Raven Masters!
雷文·马斯特
And Marcel Beaumont.
以及马塞尔·布尔曼
While they work away,
在他们做菜的期间
let's check in with our head judge,
我们来跟首席评委聊聊
Gustov Main. Just get on with it, Desmond.
古斯特·缅恩 赶紧继续吧 德斯蒙德
All right. And joining him today,
好吧 今天评委席上还有
we have two very special guest judges.
两位特别客座评委
From Masterchef Canada,
加拿大版《厨艺大♥师♥》评委
Claudio Aprile!
克劳迪奥·安培磊
It's great to be here tonight.
很高兴来参加这节目
And of course, Alvin Leung. Very exciting.
当然 还有埃尔文·梁 非常激动
Ooh, I love Alvin Leung.
我超爱埃尔文·梁的
Tough love all the way, that's what they need.
严厉的爱 这才是选手们需要的
All right, gentlemen,
各位评委
what do you think of our three semi-finalists?
对我们三位半决赛选手有何看法
Where's your money tonight, Claudio?
你觉得今晚谁会赢 克劳迪奥
Do you think Gabriella can make a comeback?
你觉得盖比瑞拉能东山再起吗
Raven is the true artist here.
雷文才是真正的厨艺大♥师♥
Raven, ok, all right. Alvin?
你押雷文 好的 埃尔文你怎么看
Marcel. He's hard to beat.
马塞尔 要打败他可不容易
All right. Do you agree with that, Gustov?
你同意吗 古斯特
Look, only two contestants can make it to the finals tonight.
今晚只有两位选手能晋级决赛
Tonight isn't about winners, it's about losers.
现在的问题不是谁会赢 而是谁会落败而归
Too hot in the kitchen? Get out.
承受不住压力 赶紧滚蛋
The kitchen takes no prisoners, as I like to say, Alvin.
厨房♥可不会把你当囚犯关着 埃尔文
No pressure on Marcel, huh?
马塞尔这回压力够大的
He can take it. He's a culinary god.
他扛得住 他可是天才神厨
All right, Marcel, what do you have planned for tonight?
马塞尔 今晚你准备做什么菜品
Black truffle, that should be right up your alley.
黑松露应该是你最擅长的食材了
I'm preparing truffle-infused braised tenderloin
我要做的是松露慢炖嫩肉
with savoury black truffle meringue. Hmm, sounds amazing.
配以咸味黑松露蛋白 听起来很赞
Raven and Gabriella are gonna have a tough time topping that one.
雷文和盖比瑞拉要超越这水平可不简单
No chance. Can't be done.
不可能超越得了
Well, we have our judges' take on things.
评委们也发表了见解
Let's check in with our other contestants.
来和其他选手聊聊
Of course, we have Gabriella over here...
占据这边膳台的是盖比瑞拉
What?
怎么回事
Marcel! Are you ok? Marcel! Marcel!
马塞尔 你还好吗 马塞尔 马塞尔
What happened to Marcel?
马塞尔怎么了
He just collapsed. See that?
他突然倒下了 看到了吗
Call 911!
快叫急救
We're gonna take a break and
我们将稍息片刻
we'll be right back after this commercial.
广♥告♥之后马上回来
All right.
好了
What? Come on, that's gotta be a publicity stunt, right?
怎么回事 肯定是公♥关♥作秀对吧
People are tweeting about it.
现场的人在发推特
They're freaking out. There's a medic on set.
他们都吓坏了 现场有医护人员
Hopefully the medic can stabilize him in time for EMS.
希望他们能在急救人员赶到前稳定住病情
Geez. What? What is it?
天呐 怎么了
Someone just tweeted from the audience.
有观众刚发推特说
I think Marcel's dead. What?
马塞尔死了 什么
Did you see that show Five Star last night? Yeah, yeah.
你看了昨晚的《五星名厨》吗 看了
There's buzz all over. That guy Marcel was poisoned.
网上都炸锅了 据说马塞尔是被毒死的
Yes, I heard it on the way in.
是的 我在路上也听说了
Has anyone reached out to the coroner's office yet?
有人联♥系♥法医了吗
Yeah, they said they need to wait
联♥系♥了 他们说得等
to analyze the stomach contents.
分♥析♥完胃部容物才能确定
Do you think the rumours could be true?
你觉得谣言是真的吗
Rumours are just rumours.
谣言只是谣言
Until the coroner comes out with something definitive,
在法医得出确定性结论之前
we need to treat this like a suspicious death.
我们得把这当做可疑身亡事件
Turns out the deceased has family in high places.
死者有位高权重的亲戚
Yeah, Senator Peter Beaumont.
是的 皮特·布尔曼议员
Marcel was his nephew.
马塞尔是他侄子
Ok, so I'm guessing the senator
好吧 我猜议员肯定是
made a few phone calls upstairs and...
给上头打了几个电♥话♥
We can't be caught flat-footed on this one.
我们不能坐以待毙
If it turns out that Marcel really was poisoned,
如果实验证明马塞尔的确是被毒死的
we need evidence already gathered, witnesses already interviewed,
我们得搜集好的征集 询问完证人
and possible motives across the board.
以及谋杀动机的预测
Alex is already on the scene. We'll head over now.
亚历克斯已经在现场了 我们这就过去
I'll start gathering background. Great, thank you.
我去做背景调查 好极了 谢谢
Do you really think that someone
你真的觉得有人会在
would murder someone on live television?
电视直播现场杀人吗
Gives a whole new level to reality tv.
让真人秀的刺♥激♥度上升了一大截
I understand this is an inconvenience for you, sir.
我知道这会对你造成不便
Everything must be returned in its original, pristine condition.
一切材料都得原原本本地还回来
This kitchen runs on precision.
这是个高精确度的厨房♥
Ok, we will do our best.
好的 我们会尽力的
You will? Yes, but this is still a police investigation.
是吗 是的 但这是警方的调查
If you'll just excuse me for a minute?
失陪一下
Ok. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
Jessie Werther, the show's culinary manager.
杰西·维特 负责节目厨具的经理人
He's in charge of everything in the kitchen,
他负责厨房♥内的一切明细
And "control freak" Doesn't cover it.
控制狂都不足以形容他的变♥态♥程度
Ok, so what do we have?
好吧 现在情况如何
I'm taking the food and equipment back to the lab
我会把食物和厨具带回实验室
and testing it for toxic substances,
检查是否有毒物残留
see what I can find ahead of the report.
看能否在验尸报告出来前找到什么
Maybe we should grab the footage from last night's show.
也许我们该把昨晚的录像拿来
Maybe there's some shots they didn't air.
也许有未公开的片段
Already on it. I'm going to use it to track
我已经拿到了 我会用录像查清
everything that Marcel touched or ate.
马塞尔碰过以及吃过的东西
What about the contestants? Everyone including the judges
选手呢 昨晚 包括评委在内
gave statements to uniforms last night and were sent home.
都录了口供 警♥察♥就让他们回去了
Ok, well, we'll set up interviews with anyone
好的 如果有人跟马塞尔联♥系♥过
who had contact with Marcel or access to the kitchen.
或去过厨房♥ 我们就找要找他们谈谈
Do we have anyone else? Gustov, the head judge,
还有其他人吗 古斯特 首席评委
is supposed to be around here somewhere, and
他应该在这附近 那边
over there, you will find Desmond Mansfield
你们可以看到德斯蒙德·曼斯菲尔德
speaking to yet again another reporter.
他又在接受另一个记者的采访
I haven't been able to get a word in--
我都没来得及插一句嘴
Excuse me!
打扰一下
Each item must be individually wrapped to avoid damage.
每件物品都要单独包好 以免碰坏
Culinary equipment can only work
炊具必须保持完美无瑕
at its best if flawless.
这样才能发挥最优效果
Did I mention that guy's a bit OCD?
我有没有跟你们说过那人有轻微的强迫症
Thanks, Alex. Yeah, no problem.
多谢 亚历克斯 不客气
So, Five Star Chef fan,
《五星名厨》的粉丝
what do you know about Desmond Mansfield?
你了解德斯蒙德·曼斯菲尔德多少
Well, he's not just the host,
他不仅是节目主持人
he's also the creator and producer,
还是主创人员和制片人
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表