剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
with the word "Bravery" on a plaque.
上面有块纪念牌刻着"勇气"这个词
I mean, if I saw it, I would recognize it.
如果我看到 一定能认出来
Let's see what I can find.
看看我能找到什么吧
You running some kind of fancy imaging software?
你用的是什么高端搜图软件吗
Sort of. I'm typing "Statue", "Soldier",
差不多 我把"雕塑" "士兵"
and "Bravery" into a geo-specific search engine and
和"勇气"这些关键词输入到搜索引擎
I'm just gonna hit return.
然后按个回车就行
That's amazing. That's it.
真高端 就是这个
That's High Park. The south entrance by the woods.
是海柏公园 森林的南面路口
Call the canine unit, get a cadaver dog down there.
通知警犬队派一只寻尸犬过去
You don't think that's a bit premature?
你不觉得这样很草率吗
Sally didn't make it out of those woods.
萨莉没能逃出森林
I think we all know that.
我们都知道这点
Red jacket. It's her.
红色外套 就是她
Yup. Get the body to the coroner for a positive I.D.
将尸体送到验尸官那确认身份
Yes sir. Good work, Logan.
遵命 长官 做得好 洛根
Well, we gotta find who did this.
我们得查出是谁杀了她
What's that?
那是什么
It was found in the well with the body.
和尸体一起在水井里发现的
Let's see.
看看
There's thousands of dollars here.
里面有好几千块钱
What was she doing with all that money?
她拿着这么多钱干什么
The preliminary autopsy shows that Sally died from a gunshot
初步验尸结果显示萨莉胸部中枪身亡
wound to the chest - there's no trace yet on the bullet.
弹道尚未匹配到数据
There was 20,000 dollars found in the bag that was buried with her.
和她埋在一处的包里有两万元
But no prints on the money or the bag.
钱和包上都没有指纹
Do we have any good news?
就没有什么好消息吗
There's this. It was found in sally's coat pocket.
这个 在萨莉大衣口袋里找到的
Is that the missing flash drive?
是丢失的那个U盘吗
Do you know what's on that? Not yet.
知道里面有什么吗 还不知道
There's... a lot of corrosion, but I'll see what I can get.
腐蚀得挺厉害 但我努力试试
Ok, so why did Sally have 20 grand with her?
萨莉为什么要带着两万元
Maybe... maybe she wasn't as innocent as she seemed?
也许她并不像看上去那么清白吗
Let's get Martin Bolt back in here.
再把马丁·博尔特叫回来问话
Now that we've got a body, let's see if we can't make him crack.
现在找到尸体了 看看能否撬开他的嘴
Come on now. Time for you to get all cleaned up.
快快把你清理干净哟
Hey, Alex.
亚历克斯
So, Dev said you were working on the flash drive
戴夫说你在清理U盘
and we're just waiting for a unit to pick Martin Bolt
我们在等人把马丁·博尔特带过来
so I thought I'd check in and see how it's going.
我就想过来看看进展怎么样了
Yeah, sorry. I've completely taken over your space,
抱歉完全占用了你的地方
but the lab's all backed up and Dev said
实验室全被占用了 而且戴夫说
that you needed this pronto.
你想要尽快查看内容
Yeah, no, course, that's fine.
好的 没事的
How's it going? Slow. But that's usual.
进展如何 挺慢的 但是都这样
First, I have to make sure all the liquid has evaporated.
首先要保证全部液体都蒸发了
But then it's left behind residue, and contaminants,
然后里面会留下污染物
even salt that wreak havoc on the connectors.
就连盐分也会破坏连接器
So, would that be why my cell didn't work when I dropped it
这就是为什么我手♥机♥掉进厨房♥水槽里
in the kitchen sink? Exactly.
就不能用了的原因吗 没错
OK. But with a little time and effort,
好吧 但稍微花些时间精力
each bit of the delicate circuitry can be
每一个细小的电路都能清理干净
cleaned and with any luck...
如果有运气的话
I think we're gonna need more than luck.
我觉得我们不能只是有运气
Certainly more than Sally had.
肯定得比萨莉的运气更好
It's awful to think that she was down there all that time.
想到她一直躺在水井下就很可怕
Such a cold and lonely place.
那里又冷又孤独
Yeah, it's always difficult. Especially when the victim
是不容易 尤其对受害人而言
is that young, right?
还那么年轻
It must hit a little bit closer to home.
对家人的打击一定更大了
Now that I have a daughter
我自己有一个女儿
of my own, I... I can't even imagine what Sally's mom
我难以想象萨莉的母亲
has had to go through.
要如何接受这个事实
Becker tries to hide it,
贝克努力隐藏自己的情感
but I can tell he's feeling for her, too.
但我也能感受到他也为她感到惋惜
Yeah, maybe there's more to Becker than we all thought.
看来贝克比我们想的更有人情味啊
I think the most important thing now is to find Sally's killer
现在最重要的就是找到杀死萨莉的凶手
and then make sure that he pays.
让他罪有应得
Yeah, well, hopefully this flash drive will cooperate.
但愿这个U盘能配合我们
How soon before you'll know?
还要多久能知道修没修好
As soon as I charge it up and see if it blows.
接上电源看是否运转就知道了
Well, fingers crossed. Hey, Michelle,
祈祷能修好 米歇尔
they got Martin Bolt in the box for you.
马丁·博尔特已经被带到审讯室
Let me know when you have something.
修好了立即告诉我
Will do.
好的
Hey, Alex.
亚历克斯
Do you mind if I...? Sure. Yeah.
我能... 当然能
It's really coming along. Thanks.
确实有进展啊 谢谢
You do really great work. Thank you.
你做得很好 谢谢
Let me know when you're ready to give it a go.
修好了告诉我一声
Okay. Can't wait.
好的 都等不及了
I had nothing to do with killing that girl.
那女孩被杀和我无关
That is the straight up truth. So you didn't get a message
这是事实 所以你没给她发短♥信♥
to her pretending to be Turner and set up that meet?
假装你是特纳然后约她见面吗
Mr. Bolt, I'd advise you not to implicate yourself or others.
博尔特先生 我提醒你言多必失
But we know the two of you were there in the woods.
我们知道你们俩当时在森林里
If not to kill her, then why were you there?
如果你不是去杀她 那你在那里干什么
Oh, OK. You gave her the 20,000, didn't you?
好吧 两万块是你给她的 是吧
Mr. Bolt It was a payoff, wasn't it?
博尔特先生 是想收买♥♥她是吧
Who sent you?
谁派你去的
Just tell her to keep her mouth shut.
就让她别到处乱说话
Take care of it...
解决这事
She knew something about the Kellar company
她了解了一些凯勒公♥司♥的黑幕
the CEO didn't want anyone to find out.
那些首席执行官不想让任何人知道的黑幕
Mr. Bolt, need I remind you, that "Certain parties" will be
提醒你博尔特先生 "有关方"
very unhappy if you continue to cooperate.
将会很不愉快 如果你继续合作的话
You know, can I give you a little heads up, as well?
那我也给你个小提醒
You're looking at a life sentence here.
你现在可能会被判终生监禁
Would Sally know what got her killed?
萨莉知道是什么害死她的吗
I don't know what she knew.
我不知道她知道什么
But I know this, that girl was alive when I left her.
我只知道我走的时候她还活着
Look, Bolt's telling the truth. That's all he knows.
博尔特说的实话 他确实只知道这些
So if Bolt didn't pull the trigger, who did?
那不是博尔特杀的 是谁呢
Dylan Stewart. No.
迪伦·斯图尔特 不是他
Why pay a guy to deliver a bribe and then kill the girl?
既然要杀她干嘛要先收买♥♥她
Why leave 20k down in that well?
为什么把两万元留在井里
It doesn't make any sense.
这完全说不通
Guys. I know what sally lipton Found out.
我知道萨莉·利普顿查到了什么
I was able to salvage enough information off
我已经从那个U盘里读取了足够的数据
the damaged drive to figure out what she was working on
查出了她到底在秘密调查什么
so secretively: She was investigating every major donor
她在调查特纳竞选团队的
in the Turner campaign. Including the Kellar company?
每个主要赞助商 其中有凯勒公♥司♥
She was a fund-raiser for the campaign,
她是竞选的筹款人
and a huge admirer of his, so...
又很崇拜他
She was making sure all of the donors were on the up-and-up.
她在尽力确保每个赞助商的信息透明公开
Exactly. She was on the same path that
没错 她和我的调查方向一样
I've been looking into: The Kellar company was
凯勒公♥司♥归他人
owned by someone else - a numbered corporation
即一家已编号♥的公♥司♥所有
即一个公♥司♥对应一个编号♥
加拿大常见的公♥司♥登记制度
and there's nothing unusual about that, except that
本来并没什么特别之处
that company was owned by another company,
只是那家公♥司♥又隶属于别家公♥司♥
and that was owned by another company, and so on and so on...
又再隶属于另一家公♥司♥ 如此反复循环
Okay, so who actually owns the Kellar company?
好吧 那到底凯勒公♥司♥归谁所属
Well, that question was not so easy to answer.
这问题挺难回答
It would've taken Sally weeks to track down.
萨莉花了好几周进行调查
Ownership of the Kellar company went from coast-to-coast
凯勒公♥司♥的所有人遍布全国
to overseas, to the Canary Islands, to Monaco,
一直到国外 加那利群岛 摩纳哥
all numbered companies, it's all very difficult to trace.
都是编号♥公♥司♥ 都很难查到
Corporal. Sorry.
警官 抱歉
Our squeaky clean eco company is owned by none other than...
我们这家清白的环保公♥司♥归属于
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表