剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
I cannot divulge that information.
我不能揭露这类信息
Well, if it is true, you need to release him immediately.
如果这是真的 你得马上释放他
Whatever information you get from him won't hold up in court.
你从他嘴里问出来的话不能作为呈堂证供
Why is that exactly?
为什么
I told you that I don't know anything.
我说了我什么也不知道
Ok, I don't know why you won't listen to me.
我不知道你为什么不相信我
I wat to show you something.
我想让你看些东西
That is you in the security footage, is it not?
监控录像里的人是你 对吧
I can't do it. I'm so cfused.
我不行了 我好混乱
Shut up. Please, help me. It's ok.
闭嘴 帮我 没事的
I need. It's ok. It's ok.
我需要... 没事的 没事的
Ok, I don't ow what the hell you're talking about.
我不知道你在说些什么鬼话
Pathetic little whiner.
只会抱怨的倒霉鬼
I should've dealt with this myself from the start.
我一开始就该亲自处理这事
We're not talking to Marcus anymore, are we?
现在跟我们谈话的不是马库斯了 对吧
You got that right, buddy boy.
你说对了 小伙子
Dissociative identity disorder.
分离性身份识别障碍
It's quite a mouthful, doctor.
说起来真绕口 医生
It used to be known as multiple personality disorder.
这病症俗称多重人格分♥裂♥症
In Marcus's case, he appears to cycle
马库斯的症状是
between 3 distinct personalities.
在三个不同的人格中转换
That's interesting. We're only aware of 2 so far.
这很有趣 目前我们只见到两个人格
And this is real it's not some kind of hocks?
这是真病吗 不是什么脱罪的把戏
The brain is a complicated machine.
人类的大脑是个复杂的器官
There haveeen D.I.D studies that
有多重人格分♥裂♥症的研究显示
show one persona can be addicted to drugs,
虽然其中一个人格有毒瘾
while a second persona shows no signs of addicon or withdraw
而另一个人格完全没有毒瘾或是戒断症状
That is incredible. But extremely stressful.
这太厉害了 但这会让病人极其紧张
So I'm sure you can understand
我想你们也能理解
why you need to release him immediately.
为什么你们得马上释放他了吧
No, no, no, no. Hold on a second here.
不不不 等等
None of this changes the fact that Mr. Simms
这些都改变不了西姆斯先生
is a suspect in a murder investigation.
是谋杀案嫌疑人的事实
Marcus is a sick man,
马库斯是个病人
but he's not capable of this.
但他绝对做不出这样的事
Even if he's innocent,
即使他是无辜的
it's possible that he may have witnessed
他很有可能看见了
whoever did kill your partner.
杀害你同事的真凶
I was a paramedic, alright,
我曾是医护人员
I dealt with emotionally distressed people every day.
我每天都和有情绪问题的病人相处
I know I can get through to him.
我相信我一定能好好和他谈
I'm sorry, but Marcus is in a very fragile state.
抱歉 但马库斯现在的状况很不稳定
Pushing him too far could cause him to withdraw
把他逼得太紧 可能会导致他
into a catatonic state. I can't allow that.
进入昏迷状态 我不能让这种事发生
And if I have to declare him a material witness
如果非得让我把他列为重要人证
to keep him here, I will do so.
才能把他留在这 我会这么做的
Do I need to get a judge to intervene here?
要我请法官来干预此事吗
Alright, let's step back a little bit
好嘞 大家都冷静点
and let's think what's the best thing for Marcus here.
想想怎样才能帮到马库斯
I know I can get through to him.
我相信我能和他好好谈
Ok. But I want to be present at all times.
好吧 但我得一直在场
If I feel he's being pushed too far,
如果我认为他被逼得太紧
I will put a stop to the proceedings.
我会叫停这一切
I'm gonna get a warrant, check out this Marcus's place.
我去申请搜查令 搜查马库斯的住处
Get Dev down there, see if he can't find the murder weapon,
让戴夫去看看能不能找到凶器
Westbrooke's computer, anything
韦斯特布鲁克的电脑 或是任何
that's gonna link him to having killed her.
能证明他是凶手的证据
On it. Thank you.
马上去办 谢了
Hey, watch out. Come here.
小心点 过来
Come on. Hey, come on, come on.
拜托 来 快来 快来
Come on, move it. What did they order?
走快两步 他们点了什么
"Bank Wankel"? Did you have a stroke while you were writing this?
酒菜 你写单的时候中风了吗
They want drinks and appys.
他们就想要些酒和小菜
Yeah, that's what you think.
是吗 他们可能故意让你这么想
They just want drinks and appys. Maybe that's their whole plan.
只要来点酒和小菜 也许这就是他们的诡计
Wait for us to lower our guard, then bam!
让我们放低警戒 然后再一举歼灭
They order the mains. They want substitutions food allergies.
他们就要正餐了 还要替换过敏食物
No, no, no. Not on my watch.
不不 我绝不会允许
Can I go now?
我可以走了吗
Yeah, go ahead. Thank you.
可以 谢谢
Sorry about the hair thing from earlier.
刚才说你头发的事很抱歉
It's not a problem.
没关系
Hi, how are ya? How can I help you today?
你好 有什么能为您效劳的吗
I'll take a menu please. Sure, no problem. My pleasure.
给我份菜单 没问题 我很荣幸
There you go.
给你
Actually, I hand stained those myself from balsa wood.
这些白塞木都是我亲自手工着色
Yeah, we do everything artisanal here.
我们这里都是纯手工制♥作♥的
You enjoy that, take your time with that.
慢慢感受这一切吧
A lot to take in. Thank you.
东西很多 需要慢慢看 谢谢
Come to see your man in action?
来检查他工作的吗
Sorry? Hey, don't be coy. The jig is up.
什么 别害羞 我都看穿了
I spotted your boy the second he wandered in here.
他一进门就被我发现了
I'm just here for some dinner.
我只是来吃东西的
Oh, sure. Go ahead. Eat whatever you want. On the house,
没问题 想吃什么随便点 我请客
of course. Just stay out of my way.
只要别碍事就行
I've got a critic to impress.
我得给餐厅评论家留下深刻的印象
Are you thirsty? You look thirsty.
你口渴吗 看上去你应该是渴了
Why does this man not have a drink menu in front of him?
为什么没人给这位先生一份饮品单
Marcus, we need to ask you some further questions
马库斯 我们还有几个问题想问你
regarding your whereabout Friday evening.
关于你周五晚上的行踪
Ask away, beautiful.
随便问吧 美女
Marcus, take it easy if you ever want to take a break,
马库斯 放松 如果你想休息一下
just let us know.
跟我们说一下就好了
Always calling me that... I hate that name.
总是这样叫我 我讨厌那个名字
So, are we talking to Nick?
和我们说话的是尼克吧
Yeah. What?
是 怎么了
Nick, I'm special consultant Toby Logan.
尼克 我是特别顾问托比·洛根
This is Sergent Michelle McCluskey.
这位是米歇尔·麦克劳斯基警官
I've got a few question for you.
我们有几个问题要问你
Were you following Dr. Westbrooke?
你当时是不是在跟踪韦斯特布鲁克医生
No. Why would I do that?
没有 我跟踪她干嘛
This is a waste of time.
简直是浪费时间
What was he thinking?
他怎么搞的
I told him to knock off this kind of crap.
我都跟他说了别管这种破事
Alright so maybe it was not you.
好吧 也许不是你
Maybe it was someone close to you.
也许是和你关系密切的某人
Is there someone we can speak to, Nick?
有人能和我们谈谈吗 尼克
Someone who might have seen what happened to Dr. Westbrooke.
看到韦斯特布鲁克医生遭遇的人
What did you do?
你干了什么
No, there is just me.
没了 只有我
And I told you, I didn't see anything.
而且我说了 我什么也没看见
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Cause someone has Dr. Westbrooke's blood on their hands.
因为有人满手都是韦斯特布鲁克医生的血
Are you sure it's not you, Nick?
你确定不是你吗 尼克
Alright, I think that's enough.
我看到此为止了
Wait.
等等
You can't tell them. Shut up!
不能告诉他们 闭嘴
It'll be okay.
不会有事的
That was impressive.
你很厉害
I've never seen Nick back down like that before.
我从没见尼克这样退缩过
Marcus? Sam.
你是马库斯吗 我是山姆
It's nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
I wish we were under a better circumstances.
真希望是在更好的地方遇到
Sam, we need to know why
山姆 我们需要知道
you were following Dr. Westbrooke.
你为什么要跟踪韦斯特布鲁克医生
I was... very fond of Dr. Westbrooke.
我很喜欢 韦斯特布鲁克医生
I wanted to protect her. Protect her from what?
我想保护她的 她为什么需要保护
Well, the world is a terrifying place.
这个世界很可怕的
I keep it from the others, but I've seen
我从未告诉过他们几个 但是
horrible things my whole life.
我一生见到的都是可怕的事
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表