剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
and there were no holes, no peanut oil residue.
结果没找到孔 也没有花生油残留
Very thorough. Yeah.
非常仔细 是啊
That ruled out the eggs which left one of the two
这样就排除了鸡蛋
cooking implements as the primary source
剩下这两种厨具之一是可能的污染源
and then I found this...
然后我发现了这个
Am I missing something here? Gaining something, actually.
我漏掉了什么吗 实际上是多了
Each of the contestants were given three whisks
每个参赛选手都分配有三个搅拌器
but Marcel's station had four
但马塞尔的工作台上有四个
and the fourth was the largest,
第四个还是最大的一个
which any seasoned chef would select
而任何一个有经验的大厨都会选最大的
to whip up a fluffy meringue. Right.
来打蛋白霜 这就对了
And in anyone else's kitchen that wouldn't mean much,
在别人的厨房♥这可能没什么意义
but in Jesse Werther's...
但是在杰西·维特这里
We may have just found our murder weapon.
我们可能刚刚找到了凶器
We have an extra whisk,
我们有一把多出来的搅拌器
peanut oil residue,
找到了花生油残留
three people with motive, but no one we can actually prove
三个有动机的人 可是我们没法证实
knew about Marcel's allergy in the first place.
他们任何一个人知道马塞尔对花生过敏
Alright so we need to figure out who put the contaminated whisk
所以我们需要查出是谁把被污染的搅拌器
at Marcel's station.
放在马塞尔的工作台上
I re-checked with all the witnesses.
我重新询问了所有的目击者
No one saw anybody headed to the kitchen set with an extra whisk.
没有人看见有人拿着多余的搅拌器进厨房♥
Hm. So where do we go from here?
那我们怎么办
I think there's only one place to go:
我认为只有一个办法
think I've gotta go back inside Jesse's perfect mind.
我得再进入杰西完美的大脑一次
Are you sure you want to do that?
你确定你要这样做吗
Who knows what another high- speed download
谁也不知道再来一次高速下载
could do to you?
会对你有什么影响
I'll slow him down,
我会让他放慢速度
I'll pick my questions a little more carefully.
我会更小心的选择我的问题
I think if there's anyone who knows
我想只有杰西有可能知道
how the extra whisk got into the kitchen, it's Jesse.
那把多余的搅拌器是怎么进入厨房♥的
You don't have to do this, you know that, right?
你不是必须这样做 你知道吧
Honestly, i think it's the best shot we got.
老实说 我觉得这是我们最好的机会
Ok. I'll get him back in here.
好吧 我去叫他再过来一次
Ok.
好的
She's engaged? She never told me.
她订婚了 她没告诉我
Three months after we broke up.
我们分手后三个月
Our relationship is barely in the grave
我们的爱情还尸骨未寒
and she's already stomping all over it.
她就已经另觅新欢了
So how did you leave it?
那你怎么回应的
Are-- are you still friendly?
你还能心平气和的吗
Actually, I invited her and her fiancé
实际上 我邀请了她和她未婚夫
to watch the Five-Star finale at your house.
去你家看《五星名厨》决赛
Ok. That's... Great.
那...很好啊
Mmm... It's going to be a disaster.
绝对会是一场灾难
First word that came to mind.
我也是这样想的
And she's here... Who, Sandy?
还有她来了 谁 珊迪
Oz, be careful what you say. What are you, my mom?
奥兹 嘴下留情 你是我妈吗
Coward.
胆小鬼
Hey, was that Tia? What? Oh, tha w...
那是缇娅吗 什么 那
There's a lot of girls in here.
这儿可是有很多妹子呢
It's hard to keep track.
不可能认出每个人
I just wanted to come by and say I'm sorry.
我只是想过来说声抱歉
You didn't need to do that.
你不必这样
Yeah, I did.
我得这么做
I'm sorry that you had to find out that way
我很抱歉让你在那种情况下知道
about Hunter and me.
我和亨特的事
I knew it was going to be a bit of a shock,
我知道这事对你来说很震惊
that's why I wanted you to call...
所以我想让你打电♥话♥给我
so I could try and take the sting out of it.
我能够试试让你更好接受这事
Really? 'cause it kinda seemed
真的吗 为啥我觉得
like you couldn't wait to tell me.
你都等不及要告诉我了
Like you were just rubbing my face in it.
就好像你逼我看清现实似的
Are you serious?
你在开玩笑吧
I kinda hoped you'd be happy for me.
我还以为你会为我感到开心呢
Well, I'm happy. I'm ecstatic.
我很开心啊 我简直欣喜若狂
You know what? I should MC your wedding.
那啥 我应该做你婚礼的司仪
I could even take you down the aisle, wouldn't that be nice?
我甚至愿意陪你走到教堂 挺好吧
I could just hand you off, give you over.
就把你交到他手上
Here, Hunter. Have at it.
亨特 交给你了
I wanted you to know
我想告诉你这事
because you're still really important to me, Oz.
是因为你对我来说还是很重要 奥兹
I'm sorry. I made a mistake.
对不起 看来是我想错了
A what?
错什么了
Good talk, Sandy.
谈得很愉快啊 珊迪
Say hi to Hunter for me. 'cause that's a name.
替我向亨特问好 我就只知道个名字
There's absolutely no way an extra whisk
不可能在马塞尔那里不当心
was accidentally placed at Marcel's station.
多放了一个搅拌器
Yes, you've convinced us of that, Mr. Werther.
没错 你已经证实了 维特先生
That's not what we're implying.
我们不是想问这个
Right, we're just trying to figure out exactly how it got there.
我们只是想查明为什么会多了一个
Someone must've snuck it in after final set up.
肯定是有人在最后检查后偷偷溜进去
What's the final set up?
最后检查是什么
I check the kitchen one hour before the show.
节目开始前一小时我检查了厨房♥
Immediately before staff lunch.
就在员工午餐前一会儿
Is the studio usually empty during that time?
那段时间演播室是不是一直空着的
For the most part, yes.
大多数是的
Sounds like a good time to sneak something onto the set
感觉像是不被人注意偷偷溜进去的
without anyone noticing.
绝好时机
Do you remember seeing Raven or Gabriella at that time?
还记得那时间见到过雷文和盖比瑞拉吗
I saw Raven after lunch, headed into a dressing room.
午餐后我看到雷文走进化妆间
You OK? Sorry, yeah. I've just been...
你没事吧 没事 抱歉刚刚我
getting these headaches. The last time we met.
头疼了 那是我最后次见到他
I remember. 'course you do.
我记得 你当然记得
Um, is it unusual for Raven to...
那在节目开始前雷文把自己
shut herself in a room before the show?
关在房♥里 你有觉得不对劲吗
No. She usually spent that hour alone.
没有 那段时间她一直都一个人待着
What about Gabriella? Did you see her after the final set up?
盖比瑞拉呢 最后检查之后你见过她吗
Yes. I saw her briefly.
见过 虽然是擦肩而过
On my way to lunch she passed me in the hall.
我去吃饭的时候她从我身边经过去了大厅
Uh, so she didn't have lunch with you guys?
所以她没和你们一起吃午饭吗
No. But I wasn't surprised.
没有 但这并不奇怪
She seemed extremely nervous that day, even for her.
她那天看起来特别紧张
Do you have any idea where she was headed?
你知道她要去哪吗
No. I have no idea.
我不知道
What made you think she was nervous? Couple of things.
你怎么觉得她紧张的 好多因素
Toby.
托比
I just-- these headaches. Sorry.
就只是头疼 抱歉
Mr. Werther, you've been very helpful.
维特先生 多谢你的帮助
Yeah, that's all for now. Thank you.
可以走了 谢谢
Look, I'm OK. The pain is temporary.
我没事 并不是一直疼
Well, I don't need to be a mind reader
我都不需要有超能力读你
to know that you're lying, Toby.
就知道你在说谎 托比
Yeah, but I got a good read.
但我读到了好内容
It was worth it.
值得的
I saw Gabriella walking down the hallway
我读到盖比瑞拉穿过走廊
towards the stage and it looked like she had an apron
走去演播室 好像她的手臂下
rolled up underneath her arm.
还夹着条围裙
Yeah, big enough to hide a whisk?
够藏一个搅拌器了吗
Yeah, it looked like it.
好像是够了
I saw Gustov a few steps behind her.
我看到古斯特就在她身后
So he must've seen her.
他肯定看到她了
I got dibs by the way on whatever he's cooking next.
不管他下一道烧什么我都要尝尝
I've no idea where Gabriella was coming from or going to
你问我的话 我也不知道那天盖比瑞拉
on the night in question.
从哪来到哪去
She seems barely aware herself of these facts 5/8ths of the time.
似乎大部分时候她都处在恍惚之中
You can't think she killed Marcel.
不是她杀的马塞尔
Did you know about the affair?
你知道他们俩的恋情吗
Even I couldn't insulate myself
我自己都没办法
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表