剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
I just let him play. Wait.
我就让他练练手 等等
Coach Carver always busts me on my bad habits.
卡弗教练经常批评我的坏习惯
That's because I know how good you can be,
那是因为我知道你能做得更好
and 'cause you promised me a gold medal.
你向我保证 誓夺金牌
No pressure, right? I can handle it.
不要压力太大 对吗 我应付的来
You really got 'em playing like superstars.
你把他们训练得跟篮坛巨星一样
They're really putting in the effort.
他们真的很努力
We're gonna be in great shape for the Special Olympics.
大家都会以最好的状态参加特奥会
What is it?
怎么了
Something wrong?
有什么事吗
Emma, it's about your dad.
艾玛 是你♥爸♥爸
Why would he lie to me his whole life?
为什么他一辈子都在跟我说谎
I think he was trying to protect you.
我认为他是在努力保护你
We think that whoever did this
不管是谁 我们认为凶手
was trying to find something in his apartment.
想在他公♥寓♥里找点什么
Like what? My dad worked hard.
能找什么 我父亲一生勤恳工作
He put me through college.
供我上大学
He didn't own anything of value.
他没有任何值钱的东西
He never mentioned Flight 206,
他从未提过206航♥班♥
or doubloons? No!
或是达布隆金币吗 没有
Did he lie to me about everything?
难道他一直都在对我说谎吗
My dad was Buddy Carver, OK?
我的父亲是巴迪·卡弗
He didn't tell me about any of this.
这些事他都没跟我说过
Did you notice anything unusual lately?
你最近有发现什么不同寻常的地方吗
Did he seem worried,
他看起来很焦虑吗
were there any strange people hanging around?
最近家里附近有陌生人徘徊吗
Ah, look who's here!
瞧瞧这是谁来了
Any visitors,
家里有来过客人吗
people coming and going you didn't recognize?
你不认识的客人
There was this one guy...
有一个人来过
but I thought he was just a friend looking to borrow money.
但我以为他只是个来借钱的朋友
OK. Thank you. Look, we're gonna find whoever did this.
好的 谢谢 我们一定会找出真凶的
You shouldn't be alone right now.
你现在不能一个人待着
Oz, maybe you should take care of her.
奥兹 你好好照顾她
Yeah, sure.
当然 没问题
See you guys later.
那么我们先走了 一会见
Of course. OK.
一会见 好的
Look, Toby and Michelle, they're a good team.
托比和米歇尔是对黄金组合
They're gonna find who killed your father.
他们一定能找出杀害你父亲的真凶
I don't know what hurts more,
我不知道哪件事更让我伤心
the fact that he's gone...
是他的突然辞世...
or that I never really knew him at all.
还是我其实一点都不了解他这事实
Turns out the bullet is just a common 9-millimeter.
报告显示子弹只是普通的九毫米直径弹
Well, that limits it to a few thousand guns.
有上千把枪用的都是这种子弹
Well, I've been doing some research,
我调查了一下
and of all the coin stolen in the 206 heist,
206航♥班♥抢劫案被窃的所有金币
a few stand out: the Valencia doubloon, for example,
有几个特别的 例如巴伦西亚达布隆金币
is super rare and valuable.
极其罕有 价值连城
Now, I've been monitoring black market online trading posts
我一直在监视黑市的交易信息
and there's been some chatter over Valencia coins surfacing.
有传闻称市面开始流通巴伦西亚旧币
I went in and posed as an interested buyer,
我装成有兴趣的买♥♥家加入了讨论
and so far... I've got two nibbles.
目前 有两个可疑卖♥♥家和我接触了
One of them is a South American IP,
其中一个的IP地址显示他在南美
and the other...
而另一个...
is poorly spoofed through Russia...
试图通过撇脚的把戏在俄♥罗♥斯♥中转
and traces right back here. Nice work.
经证实是本地的IP地址 干得漂亮
Let's see if you can get us an address.
看你能不能找到具体的地址
If you need anything...
如果你需要什么...
Thanks, Oz. Yeah.
谢谢你 奥兹 不客气
My mom died before I knew her.
我母亲在我懂事之前就去世了
So it was always just Buddy and me,
一直以来 只有巴迪和我相依为命
you know what I mean?
你懂我的意思吗
He wasn't just my daddy.
他不仅仅是我的父亲
He was my best friend.
还是我的挚友
We trusted each other,
我们互相信任 坦诚相对
we told each other everything. I...
毫无隐瞒 我...
Look, whatever Buddy did before you knew him,
无论巴迪在你认识他之前做过什么
that was somebody else,
那时候的他是不同的人
somebody he wasn't proud of.
一个他也不引以为豪的人
He loved you.
他爱你
I know. I love him too.
我知道 我也爱他
Do you need a ride home or something?
要我送你回去吗
Yes, but I told my dad's lawyer
好 但我跟我父亲的律师约好了
that I'd meet him here, so...
在这见面 所以...
There he is.
他来了
OK, I'll leave you to it. Thanks.
那好 你们慢慢谈 谢谢
Emma... I know you're going through a lot.
艾玛 我知道你现在很难受
Thanks, Sam.
谢谢你 山姆
You know, I must say I'm a bit stunned.
我不得不承认我很震惊
I mean, who could've guessed what he was hiding?
谁能想到他居然藏有这样的宝物
He never told you anything? No.
他从没跟你提及此事吗 没有
But he did leave this with me in the event of his passing.
但他在我这留下了遗书
Now, this is a fairly simple will,
这是份简单明了的遗书
just a savings account, some personal effects,
只有储蓄账户 一些个人财产
but no mention of funeral arrangements. Well,
但没提到葬礼的相关事宜 关于这个
my dad always said all he wanted was a good old-fashioned wake.
我爸爸一直说他只想要个传统的守灵仪式
Lots of laughs and not a sober soul in the house.
充满欢声笑语 大伙喝得酩酊大醉
Oh, there's also this letter.
对了 还有一封信
I... hope it sheds some light on some things.
希望这能解开你的一些疑惑
Yeah, that's him.
没错 就是他
That's the guy I saw getting coins from Harvey.
我看见哈维把金币给了这人
Let's see what else he's got.
看看他还知道些什么情报
I don't know how you think I can help you.
我不知道你们为什么会来找我
As a purveyor of valuable antique artefacts,
作为一个高价古董的经销商
I deal with an exclusive list of clients who value discretion.
我的客人都极其注重个人隐私
So you won't mind us poking around your back rooms.
所以说只要单问关于你的问题就可以了
You've heard of the Flight 206 heist, right?
你听说过206航♥班♥抢劫案吗
Of course I have.
当然
The stolen gold is the Holy Grail for coin collectors.
被窃的金币在金币收藏界被誉为圣物
You ever meet a guy named Buddy Carver? No.
你从来没见过叫巴迪·卡弗的人吗 没
You sure about that?
你确定吗
You asked, I answered.
你问了问题 我也老实回答了你
Well, we have a witness who saw you at Buddy's apartment.
我们有证人能指证你去过巴迪的公♥寓♥
You're one of the only people who knew about Buddy's stash,
你是为数不多知道巴迪藏有赃物的人
and I'm guessing you really,
我猜你非常非常地想
really wanted to get your hands on those coins.
拿到那批金币
The Holy Grail, you called it, right?
你称之为"圣物" 对吗
Oz...
奥兹
Yeah?
怎么了
Can you read this letter for me?
你能替我读这封信吗
Yeah.
当然
Ok.
好嘞
"Dearest Emma,
"亲爱的艾玛"
"My sunshine, my light,
"我的阳光 我的启明灯"
"I write this to tell you the truth
"我写下这封信 是为了告诉你真♥相♥"
and to ask for forgiveness
"以及恳求你的原谅"
"For keeping it from you all these years.
"这件事我不该瞒了你这么多年"
"I hope you'll understand why I never told you my real name,
"希望你能理解我为何从未告诉你真名"
Harvey Winters." It's all here,
"哈维·温特斯" 信里写得很清楚
the heist, why he changed his name,
关于那场抢劫案以及他改名的原因
an apology...
还有道歉...
"People will talk of treasure,
"人们将提及宝藏"
but like a sunken ship, that secret remains underwater."
"但如沉船般 秘密将深埋水底"
Is that about the coins?
这段是在写金币吗
Maybe. Sounds like one of his riddles.
也许 听起来像是他爱出的谜语
If your dad wanted to have a wake,
如果你父亲想要个守灵派对
you could have it here.
你可以在这开
I mean, this is kind of his home away from home.
毕竟 这有点像他的第二个家
Oz, that's...
奥兹 这真的...
that's so nice of you.
你人太好了
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表