剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Look, we'll do everything we can to
我们会竭尽全力
make sure you two are protected.
保护你们夫妇
But you need to start talking to us,
但你得坦白一切
you need to tell us everything you know.
告诉我们你所知道的一切
No choice. I have to tell.
别无选择 我必须得说
Who threatened you?
威胁你的人是谁
A man. I don't know who he was.
一个男人 我不知道他是谁
Please don't... don't kill me.
拜托 别...别杀我
Leave her alone, OK? Look, I'll do anything you want.
别伤害她 我会照你的要求做的
Anything.
让我做什么都行
Was it this man?
是这个男人吗
Yeah, his name is Roth.
他叫罗斯
He came to the house.
他闯进我们家
He was threatening to hurt me.
威胁要伤害我
Unless your husband took the fall for Boorman?
除非你丈夫愿意替布尔曼顶罪吗
No. I had never heard of Boorman
不 在杰瑞米自首之前
until Jeremy turned himself in.
我从没听过布尔曼这人
So what did this guy Roth want?
这个叫罗斯的人想让你们做什么
He... said that Jeremy owed him money, a lot of money,
他说杰瑞米欠他钱 数额巨大
and that if he didn't pay him back, he would hurt me.
如果他不还钱 他就会伤害我
And he never mentioned Boorman?
他从未提到过布尔曼吗
No. Never. I swear.
不 没提到过 我发誓
That morning, Jeremy told me that he was going to do something,
那天早上杰瑞米说他要做一件事
something that would keep me safe,
一件能会保我安全的事
but that I had to keep my mouth shut or they would kill him.
但我必须保持沉默 不然他们会杀了他
Just do as I say. You're all I care about.
照我说的做 我只在乎你
Don't say anything.
什么也别说
Will Jeremy be alright?
杰瑞米会没事吗
Did he say something, is that why he was beaten?
是因为他说了什么所以才会被打吗
No, he didn't say anything.
不 他什么也没说
We'll do everything we can to make sure he gets out of there.
我们会竭尽所能把他从牢里救出来
They'll have him killed.
他们会杀了他
We'll make sure that you two are protected and safe.
我们会确保你们夫妇俩的安全
Wife won't give up Boorman's name in any of this?
妻子不肯说出布尔曼的名字吗
Claims Roth never mentioned him.
她声称罗斯从未提到过他的名字
We're getting Roth back in here.
我们要把罗斯带回来
We break him, we get Boorman.
让他把布尔曼供出来
Well, I thought Roth was pretty adamant about
罗斯不是挺坚定的么
not saying anything?
什么也不肯说
Well he was. But now we got you. Maybe we can change that.
是没错 但有你在也许能有所改变
Was that a compliment? I think it was.
刚是在夸我吗 应该是
We know you're working for Boorman.
我们知道你在为布尔曼工作
We know Boorman lent money to Jeremy Morrow
我们知道布尔曼借了钱给杰瑞米·莫罗
and we know that he sent you to collect it.
我们也知道他派你去收钱
You're his junkyard dog.
你是他的走狗
From now on, do what I say, when I say it.
从现在开始 我下令的时候照我说的做
He got you to threaten to kill Morrow's wife
他让你威胁杀害莫罗的妻子
so that he would confess to settle his debt.
好让他答应以顶罪偿债
I did no such thing.
我没做过这样的事
He's got you on tight leash, doesn't he?
他管你管得还挺严的对吧
Don't you want to change that?
你不想改变这点吗
He'd kill me first. There's no way out.
他会先杀了我 横竖都活不了
You're better than this, Roth.
你不至于坏到那地步 罗斯
You caught a bad break way back when,
你之前走错了一步
ended up owing your life to Boorman.
导致你欠了布尔曼大人情
You can change that right now.
现在你有机会改变了
It's me. I'm leaving the IIB right now.
是我 我正准备离开联调局
Looks like you're right.
看来你猜对了
Our friend on the inside must be talking.
你在牢里的朋友肯定泄密了
You got a leaky ship. You're gonna want to patch that up.
你的人背叛你了 你得清理门户了
How'd you get this?
你们怎么会有这录音
Is that even legal? It's called a warrant.
这压根不合法 有搜查令就成了
We're looking for the burner that made that call right now
我们正在搜查打这通电♥话♥的一次性手♥机♥
and we'll find it.
我们一定会找到的
When we do, we'll play this in court
那时候就会成为呈堂证供
and then it'll be too late for you.
那时候你想坦白也来不及了
Cut a deal now. Start talking.
现在就达成协议吧 坦白一切
Becker, what is it? 15, 20 years
贝克 这能判几年 同谋策划谋杀罪
for conspiracy to commit murder?
是十五还是二十年
Oh yeah, about that. Yeah. Then he'll come after me.
少说也得判上这么些年 他会找我算账的
Not if we put him away.
如果我们把他抓起来就不会了
So why don't you tell us what you know?
坦白告诉我们你知道的一切吧
That poor schmuck Morrow was just...
那个叫莫罗的可怜家伙真的是...
He was in the wrong place at the wrong time, you know?
他在错误的时间出现在了错误的地点
And he was married to the wrong woman.
而且还娶错了老婆
Threaten her. He'll take the bait.
威胁她 他就会上钩了
You're sure? Positive.
你确定吗 非常确定
How was Jeremy's wife involved?
杰瑞米的妻子在其中有什么关联
I'm done talking. Is she in this with Boorman?
我不会再说了 她是跟布尔曼一伙的吗
Look, until I have a deal signed on paper
在我看到白纸黑字的协议书
and I know I'm protected, I'm not saying another word.
确保我受到了保护前 我不会再说一个字
So Nicole and Boorman are having an affair? That's right.
所以说妮可和布尔曼有外遇 没错
Roth saw them together after
罗斯在布尔曼让他威胁妮可之后
Boorman told him to threaten Nicole.
看见他们俩在一起了
How does Nicole Morrow end up in a relationship
妮可·莫罗怎么会和布尔曼这样的人♥渣♥
with a low-life like Boorman?
搅在一起的
I looked into Boorman's credit card history,
我查了布尔曼的信♥用♥卡♥记录
it seems like he buys all his clothes at Clark & Brothers,
他所有的衣服都是在克拉克兄弟那买♥♥的
he's one of their most loyal customers,
他是他们最忠实的顾客之一
he spends tens of thousands of dollars there
他在那花了数以万计的金钱
and guess who works there?
猜猜谁在那工作
Nicole Morrow. Yeah.
妮可·莫罗 没错
In my early reads, she was scared to lose him.
我之前读到她害怕失去他
I thought she meant her husband,
我以为她指的是她丈夫
she must've meant Boorman.
看来她想的是布尔曼
Maybe she's the one behind all of this.
也许她是幕后黑手
She's the one pulling the strings.
是她在操纵这一切
So, she's afraid that she's going to lose her sugar daddy
所以 她担心他不能通过审讯
'cause he can't fix his trial.
自己就失去这棵摇钱树了
She tells him that her husband will do anything for her.
她告诉他 她丈夫为了她什么都肯做
She pretends to be terrified when Roth threatens her.
当罗斯威胁她的时候 她假装很害怕
And then she sends her broke husband to jail
然后她把自己破产的丈夫送进了监狱
instead of her rich boyfriend.
来给她的有钱男友顶罪
Poor sap thinks he's got a loving wife waiting
这可怜人还以为自己在监狱外有个
for him when he gets out of prison.
苦苦守候自己的爱妻
Well, we need to give Morrow this information,
我们得告诉莫罗这一切
maybe it will make him recant his confession.
也许他会撤回自己的认罪
No, I don't think Morrow recanting
不 我觉得莫罗撤回认罪
is going to be enough to stop the conviction.
还不足以终止对他的定罪
The guy had the murder weapon.
他有凶器
OK, then we bring Nicole back in
好吧 那我们再把妮可带回来
and we make her tell the truth.
逼她说实话
I doubt that she'd give up Boorman,
我估计她不会供出布尔曼
she's doing this for him.
她做这一切可都是为了他
We need a confession, guys.
我们需要拿到一份认罪书
And it either comes from Nicole or Boorman.
不管是妮可还是布尔曼的都可以
What're you doing here?
你在这做什么
I need to talk to Boorman.
我要和布尔曼谈谈
It's OK, Nicole. What is it?
没关系的 妮可 什么事
I can't do this any more.
我不干了
The cops are at me. They know I'm involved.
警♥察♥盯上我了 他们知道我也参与了
They're going to find out and they're going to arrest...
他们会找出真♥相♥ 然后逮捕...
They don't know anything.
他们什么都不知道
I'm telling you, they know!
我告诉你 他们知道
They have brought me in twice now.
他们已经传唤我两次了
And both times they let you go. They have nothing.
但每次都放你走了 他们没有证据
Maybe not now. But when Morrow talks...
现在或许没有 但当莫罗说...
That's not going to happen. How would you know?
不会有这种事的 你怎么知道
Let's just say that... he's been taken care of.
我们只能说...他有专人照料
What do you mean, taken care of?
你说的"专人照料"是什么意思
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表