剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Mr. Perry?
派瑞先生
We're sorry for your loss.
我们深表遗憾
I want to know why someone killed my wife.
我想知道为什么有人会杀了我的妻子
Are you sure that she didn't have any enemies?
你确定她没有仇人吗
This is a woman who volunteered for charities.
她可是个热心公益的大好人
Everybody loved her,
所有人都喜欢她
her employees, friends...
她的属下 朋友...
Sandra.
桑德拉
What am I gonna do?
我该怎么办
Were there any new people in her life?
她最近新认识什么人了吗
What, you mean like lovers?
什么 你指情人吗
We mean people she may have done business with.
我们指的是新的生意伙伴
People who called at home.
会打家里电♥话♥找她的人
People who may have become fixated on her.
或是迷恋上她的人
No, nothing like that.
没有 没有这种人
Your wife ever have cosmetic surgery done?
你的妻子曾经做过整容手术吗
She was comfortable with her looks.
她对自己的容貌很满意
She would never go in for surgery.
她绝对不会去整容的
TV said that there were snakes there.
电视上说 凶案现场有蛇
Her tongue was cut.
她的舌头被割裂了
Just like the women that were killed a few years ago.
和几年前被杀的那几个女人一样
There were snakes,
现场的确有蛇
but as far as a connection goes, we're not sure of that yet.
但我们还不能肯定这两个案子有关联
You don't want to admit you didn't catch him the last time.
你们只是不愿意承认之前抓错了人
Mr Perry, We are very confident that we put away the right man.
派瑞先生 我们很肯定没抓错人
Yeah, you have to say that.
是啊 你必须得这么说嘛
Protecting your own.
为了保护自己人
But we all know...
但我们都知道...
my wife died because you let the real killer walk.
因为你们让凶手逍遥法外 我妻子才会死
Mr. Pelc, taking into account the snakes found
派克先生 近期发生的
at the scene of this most recent crime...
凶案现场找到的蛇...
Wait, go back for a sec.
等等 倒回去一下
It should be clear to everyone
大家都该知道
that this validates our contention
这证实了我们的观点
that Dr. Samuel Murley did not commit
塞缪尔·莫利医生并没有
the so-called Serpent Murders.
犯下所谓的毒蛇谋杀案
The IIB imprisoned the wrong man, and what's worse,
联合调查局抓错了人 更糟糕的是
allowed the real killer to walk free,
放任了真正的凶手逍遥法外
giving them the opportunity to kill again.
让他们有机会继续杀人
The IIB must be held accountable.
联合调查局必须承担责任
That's what this is about, folks. That's all for now.
就是这么回事 诸位 目前就这么多
Thank you very much.
多谢各位
We got the right guy. I know you did.
我们没抓错人 我知道你没抓错
But they're saying I could have put away an innocent man.
但他们说 我可能抓了一个无辜的人
Toby and the guys, they can handle this.
托比和大家能解决的
I know the case better than anyone else.
我比任何人都了解这个案子
And if they need you, they'll call you.
如果他们需要你 会打给你的
You don't have to be Superwoman right now.
你现在不需要逞强当女超人
You just have to be Supermom.
你只要做好超人妈妈就行了
Your junk is a lot classier than Toby's.
你的东西可比托比的有品多了
Thanks. Do you think?
谢了 你真这么觉得吗
I think he should read an interior decorator's mind
我觉得他应该时不时地去读
from time to time, you know? Get some tips.
室内设计师的心 来得到一些启发
Well, I like his taste. Yeah, but you have to say that.
我挺欣赏他的品味 但你不得不承认啊
And you don't? No. As his good buddy,
你不喜欢吗 作为他的好兄弟
it's my sworn duty to bust his cojones any chance I get.
逮到机会就让他破胆可是我的职责
Oh. Well, I'm glad I made the cut, then.
好吧 幸好我不符合标准
You know, where is this guy?
话说他到底去哪儿了啊
I'm supposed to be here helping you.
我在这帮你是应该的
Here I am doing all the work.
我把活儿都干了
A child did this?
这是个孩子画的
You guys have been busy.
你们挺忙啊
You suggested we all do dinner and you're the one who's late.
你说咱们一起吃晚饭 结果你还迟到了
Right, yeah, OK. I'm sorry. I just, um...
是 对不起 我只是
A homicide came up.
有个杀人犯
Actually, something kinda creepy, so...
就是有些奇怪的事情发生 所以
Oh, my god. You pulled the Serpent Murder case.
天啊 你接了毒蛇谋杀案
Is that true? Jeez, it's like a house full of mind readers.
是真的吗 那就像个装满读心人的房♥子
We don't know if it's connected.
我们不知道这两者有没有联♥系♥
I remember it now. It was an IIB case,right?
我想起来了 是联合调查局的案子吧
Yeah, Michelle made the bust.
对 米歇尔破的案
Jeez, and now with this new murder,
现在发生了这个新的谋杀
they're gonna put her whole case under a microscope.
他们会翻出她的案子 重新仔细审查
You think it's the same guy?
你觉得是同一个人干的吗
Some of the details are the same,
有一些细节很相似
but there are inconsistencies,
但也有些前后矛盾的地方
like, um, the first three victims
就像在第一个案子里
were all patients of this guy Murley,
三个受害者都是莫利的病人
the one Michelle brought down,
就是米歇尔抓住的那个人
but this new one wasn't.
但这个案子却不一样
Do you have any theories? Could be a copycat.
你有什么想法吗 可能是个模仿者
Someone inspired by his infamy.
某个被他的恶行所激发的人
Michelle should be on this case.
米歇尔应该来参与这个案子
You know what? That's a tomorrow problem.
这些都可以明天再说
For now, you just need to worry about getting some dinner going
而现在 你只需要赶紧弄点儿晚饭来
so that somebody doesn't starve.
省得再饿死几个
Thank you. OK,
谢了 好了
starvation is not on the menu tonight. Steaks, however, are.
今晚的菜单上没有"饿死" 但有牛排
I'll put 'em on the grill, stat.
我去把它们放在烤架上 马上就好
Another call from Command came in a few minutes ago.
几分钟前 指挥部又打来一个电♥话♥
I told them you were in the field.
我跟他们说你去现场了
That's the third call this morning.
这已经是今天早上的第三个电♥话♥了
I'm trying to dodge them
我一直在试图回避他们
until I can feed them some good news.
直到有好消息可以跟他们说
Hey, Dev, you got any more info
戴夫 关于给老鼠吃的宠物食品
on the pet food used for the rats?
你有消息了吗
Yeah, I found out that it's sold in over 50 stores around the city.
我发现市里有超过50家商店卖♥♥那种东西
And if this guy is as smart as we assume he is,
如果这人跟我们假设的一样聪明
then they'll have moved around and kept the buys low key.
那他就会哪里都去 尽量买♥♥得低调一些
Yeah, we still haven't been able to make a connection
是的 我们始终无法将塞缪尔·莫利
between Samuel Murley and the victim.
和受害人联♥系♥起来
According to the husband,
按照她丈夫所说的
she wouldn't even think about getting plastic surgery.
她甚至从没想过要做整容手术
What about the surveillance logs from the office building?
那办公楼的监控记录呢
The killer went in through a service door, went up the fire stairs,
凶手从安全门进入 沿消防楼梯上楼
so there's no video and no fingerprints.
所以既没有录像 也没留下指纹
So we're flying blind.
我们现在完全没有头绪
Yeah. Maybe not.
是啊 也不一定
This is an unexpected surprise.
真是意外之喜啊
I'm back on the Murley case.
我是为了莫利的案子回来的
I don't think that's a good idea. Why is that?
我觉得这不是一个好主意 为什么
I think if you handle the case,
我觉得如果由你来接手调查这个案子
it might be perceived that we're covering our asses
别人可能会觉得我们是在遮掩
rather than launching a fresh investigation into a homicide.
而不是展开全新的凶杀调查
There are people who will leverage this to get Murley a new trial,
有人想利用这事为莫利赢得重审的机会
and I'm not gonna let him out on the street to kill again.
但我不会再让他出来行凶杀人的
This is her case.
这是她的案子
If she wants back on it, I'm all for it.
如果她愿意回来调查 我完全同意
Where would you start?
你打算从哪儿入手
First, I need someone to fill me in,
首先 我需要有人让我熟悉案情
and then we go talk to Murley.
然后我们去跟莫利聊
You think he'd actually help us?
你觉得他真的能帮咱们
No, but with Toby, that might not be so important.
不是 但有了托比 这就不重要了
My guess is,
我猜想
he's in communication with whoever picked up where he left off.
他和他的继任者之间是有所交流的
Tread lightly.
小心处理
This case is a minefield.
这案子是个雷区
OK. Welcome back.
好的 欢迎回来
Not quite the way I expected it, but, uh...
虽然不是用我想象中的方式 但
Will you contact the prison and let them know we're on our way?
请联♥系♥监狱 告诉他们我们马上过去
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表