剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
See? Once it was nine,
看吧 "曾是九"
and now it's noon.
"现为午"
The rhyme! It's in my clock!
那首诗 说的是我的钟
Of course it is.
没错
That's why we'll keep it forever.
所以我们要永远留着它
That's our special, magical clock.
这是我们独一无二的魔法钟
What is it?
怎么了
The clock.
那个钟
It was my favourite thing when I was little.
是我小时候最爱的东西
Where is it now?
它现在在哪
I haven't seen it in 20 years.
我都20多年没见它了
Thank you for coming in, Mr. Gilbert.
谢谢你能来 吉尔伯特先生
No problem.
不客气
I saw you taking that guy down.
我看到你抓人的场面了
Looked pretty dangerous to me.
看起来好危险
Would you be able to recognize anyone else
在守灵仪式上你有认出
from the wake? What do you mean?
什么人来吗 什么意思
We understand your Flight 206 research is quite extensive.
我们知道你对206航♥班♥的研究颇深
I'm writing a book on the heist.
我正在写一本关于那次抢劫的书
Finding Harvey.
书名是《寻找哈维》
A great story.
很棒的故事
Oh, it would be even better with a great ending, right?
要是有个好结局就更好了对吧
You figured out where Harvey was, didn't you?
你知道哈维的身份了 对吗
No, I couldn't.
不 我可不知道
A lifelong obsession, unsolved crime
一生的痴迷 未解案件
that can't pay much.
应该没什么回报吧
What are you saying?
你什么意思
If you figured out where two of the world's
如果你找到了世界上
most notorious fugitives were,
最声名狼藉的两个逃犯
you'd become part of the legend.
你就成为传奇了
You'd be the one who pieced it all together.
你就是那个完成所有推理的人
What is it you're looking for?
你到底在找什么
The gold or Harvey?
是金币还是哈维
If I'd have gotten to Harvey first,
如果我先找到的是哈维
none of this would've happened.
这一切就不会发生了
Alright, so let's say you couldn't find Harvey.
好吧 假设你没找到哈维
You did find David Skinner.
但你找到了大卫· 斯金纳 对吧
Never laid eyes on him. Where did you find him?
我从没见过他 你在哪找到他的
Such an honour. Huge fan.
太荣幸了 我是你的铁杆粉丝
Everything you know,
你都知道什么
you tell me.
告诉我
Where'd you meet him?
你们在哪见面的
Can't let him know he's at the Concord.
绝对不能告诉他大卫住在康柯德酒店
He'd kill me.
他会杀了我的
Mr. Gilbert, we have witnesses who
吉尔伯特先生 我们有目击者看到了
saw you at the Concord Hotel.
你出现在康柯德酒店
Is that where you guys met to plan Harvey's murder?
你们就是在那策划谋杀哈维的吗
Hey, I had nothing to do with Harvey's death.
哈维的死和我无关
If Skinner did and you helped him, you're going down too.
如果是斯金纳干的而你帮了忙 你也是从犯
OK. I heard about the Valencia coin
好吧 我听说巴伦西亚金币
floating around on the black market,
流进了黑市
so I fished around.
所以放出了风
I made it sound like I knew where it had come from.
让人以为我知道那是从哪来的
All I wanted to do is connect with Skinner
我只是想联♥系♥上斯金纳
to see if he was still really out there.
想知道他是否还在人世
He took the bait.
他上钩了
I connected with the legend himself.
我联♥系♥上了那位传奇人物
But he refused to believe
但是他不相信
I had no idea where Harvey or the coins were.
我跟本不知道哈维和金币的事
He kept threatening me.
他一直威胁我
I don't think Skinner would leave any witnesses.
我觉得斯金纳应该不会留下什么目击者
He must have needed you for something.
所以他留你一定是有目的的
Did he leave you a way to contact him
他有没有给你留个联♥系♥方式
in case you found the gold?
以便你找到金币能告诉他
Where's Skinner?
斯金纳在哪
Stop right now!
站住别动
Stay with me.
挺住
Talk to me.
跟我说话
I'll call it in. Talk to me.
我叫救护车 跟我说话
Screw you.
去你的
You didn't have to kill Harvey.
你没必要把哈维杀了
Someone beat me to it.
被人抢先了一步
Yeah, OK.
好的
Thanks.
谢谢
Skinner's in the ICU.
斯金纳在加护病房♥
Hopefully he pulls through.
希望他可以挺过来
If he does,
如果挺过来
he's going away for Flight 206.
他会因206航♥班♥一案被关起来
Yeah, Tia just told me
缇娅刚告诉我
that every network in town has a satellite truck
全市所有电台都在医院外
parked outside the hospital.
停放了卫星卡车
This is gonna be huge.
这事肯定会轰动全城
Michelle, it's a win.
米歇尔 我们打了胜战
We got the guy.
我们抓住他了
Not for the murder of Harvey.
没抓住谋害哈维的真凶
You're sure it wasn't Skinner?
你确定不是斯金纳干的吗
I got a strong hit before he passed out.
他晕过去前我逼问了他
He was pretty pissed that someone else beat him to it.
他很气愤有人抢先他一步杀了哈维
So we're back to square one.
所以我们又回到了原点
Emma's still trying to figure out the meaning of Harvey's rhyme.
艾玛还在努力解开哈维谜语的含义
I should go see her,
我去找她
see if anything's shaking loose. OK.
看有没有遗漏什么 好
Are you sure it wasn't him?
你确定不是他吗
Yeah, we're pretty sure.
是的 我们非常确定
So my dad's murderer is still out there!
所以谋害我父亲的真凶还逍遥法外
Oh, that's Buddy's...
是巴迪的...
Harvey's lawyer.
哈维的律师
He was supposed to come by.
他说了这时候过来
Hey, how you doing?
你好吗
Emma's just in there. Thank you.
艾玛在那里 谢谢
I'm just here to have you sign some documents.
我是过来找你签一些文件的
Sure, come on in. Sam Langston.
进来吧 我是山姆·兰斯顿
Yeah, Toby Logan. I'm actually with the IIB.
我是托比·洛根 联合调查局探员
We're investigating Harvey's case,
我们负责调查哈维的案子
but we're protecting Emma
在确保艾玛的安全前
until we can ensure her safety.
我们负责保护她
Well, that's understandable.
这是理所当然的
So, uh... here...
在这签名...
Do you mind if I ask you a few questions?
介意我问你几个问题吗
Sure.
不介意
So her father didn't leave her anything?
她父亲没给她留下任何遗产吗
No property? No,
有任何不动产吗 没有
other than a small savings account,
除了一个小额储蓄账户
he had no significant holdings.
他没有其他财产
巴迪·卡弗(让与人)同意以一元
产权转让书
巴迪·卡弗
产权转让书
Oh, I guess... maybe you're not aware.
我想...也许你不知道
Not aware of what? Well, we know that Harvey,
不知道什么 我们知道哈维
under the name of Buddy Carver, owned a commercial building.
以巴迪·卡弗的名义拥有一栋商业用楼
Maybe he used another lawyer.
也许他委托了别的律师
Yeah. Yeah, maybe.
也许吧
So he just... left her a letter?
那么他只给她留下了一封信吗
That was it? He didn't say what was in it?
就那样吗 他没说里面有什么吗
No, no, it was sealed for Emma's eyes only.
没有 信件一直封存在我这 只有艾玛能看
And it stayed that way.
事实上也一直如此
You're lying, aren't you?
你在说谎 对吧
You opened the letter. You knew about Buddy Carver.
你开了那封信 你知道巴迪·卡弗的事
I bet you we'll find your saliva on the envelope.
我相信可以在信封上找到你的唾液
No, look, I...
不 我...
I just came here to help out a young woman in distress.
我来这是帮助失去亲人的年轻女子
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表