剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Look, I know what you really do.
我知道你做了什么
The woman is my boyfriend's mother. And, um...
那个女人是我男朋友的妈妈 而且...
I have to get in touch with her.
我得联♥系♥上她
I told you I don't know what you are talking about.
我说过了 不知道你在说什么
I'm just trying to bring them back together.
我只是希望能让他们团聚
She had to abandon him when he was a child.
她当年不得不抛弃了年幼的他
She was trying to protect him,
她想保护他
and that was then and this is now. And now.
那是以前 而现在 现在...
Sir, he is connected to people who can look out for them.
先生 他和那些能够找到他们的人有了交集
Look out for both of them...
那些找他们两个的人
I know this goes against the whole point of your business
我知道这完全不关你的事
and you have no reason to help me.
而你也没有义务来帮助我
Except that it would mean a lot to him.
但这件事对他真的很重要
And I think it would mean a lot to her, too.
而且 也对她很重要
I know the woman you're looking for.
我认识你在找的那个女人
But you're too late. She died over a year ago.
但你晚了一步 她一年前就死了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
You be wise to lay it to rest, too.
你明智的话 就让这事过去吧
Thank you.
谢谢
He said she's dead.
他说她死了
What do we do?
我们该怎么办
Well, I'm just saying here,
我只能说
Toby didn't want you to go looking for her.
托比不希望你去找她的
He's made peace with where he is.
他现在过得很好
I can't not tell him. He needs to know.
我不能不告诉他 他得知道这件事
Yeah, you're probably right.
是啊 或许你是对的
I just got a call. I thought you should know.
我刚接到一个电♥话♥ 我觉得你该知道
Hey Curtis. It's me. Listen, I think I've got something.
柯蒂斯 是我 我有些发现
I've figured out a way to take down Griffin and his whole network.
我找到了能扳倒格里芬和他那一派的方法
No, I can't entrust my own people on this one.
不 这事我连自己人都不能信
This is just you and me.
只能你知我知
Meet me at the docks at the end of Cherry street.
我们在樱桃街尽头的码头见
I'll have all the evidence we need. Yeah.
我会带来发现的所有证据 好
IIB! Stop where you are!
联调局 停在原地
Freeze!
别动
Freeze!
别动
On the ground, now!
跪下 立刻
On your knees, now!
跪下 立刻
Your aim is proving.
你的准头有进步啊
I'd also say you owe me a new windshield,
我还得说 你欠我一块新的挡风玻璃
but I think that's really the least of your problems right now.
不过现在对你来说 这是最小的麻烦了
Let's go.
我们走
You're not leaving here alive.
你不会活着离开这里的
Take it easy. We need he alright?
冷静 我们需要她
Take a rest.
休息一下
If you guys think I'm talking to you, you're wasting your time.
你们以为我会告诉你们吗 别浪费时间了
How long do you think you can hold me?
你们能抓我多久
You think you and Griffin work outside the system?
你以为你和格里芬能在不受法律约束吗
You have no idea who you're dealing with.
你完全不知道你在做什么
I don't even know any Griffin. Yeah, you do.
我不认识什么格里芬 你认识
What, you think you can trust him?
你以为可以相信他吗
'Cause I know if he were right here,
因为我知道如果他在这里
he'd give you up in a heartbeat.
一定会毫不犹豫地丢下你
He won't turn on me if he's smart.
如果他够聪明 就不会丢下我不管
Got it all: Conversations, evidence...
我手里什么都有 他的谈话和证据
Oh, ok. I get it. You've probably got your bases covered,
我知道了 你已经给自己留好后手了
don't you? A little bit of insurance.
对吧 留些保险
Some evidence stashed away just in cace they try anything.
留些证据 防止他们卸磨杀驴
I just hope you kept it somewhere safe...
但愿你保管的地方够安全...
Jenny, you've gotta keep it for me... anything happens,
珍妮 你得替我保管好 一旦出事
Anything at all, you send it out, the press,
不管什么事 你就把它散布出去 找媒体
the internet, everybody. Ok?
传上网之类的 要人尽皆知
I'm just playing with you.
我只是逗你玩呢
We've already arrested Your friend Jenny.
我们已经逮捕了你的朋友珍妮
We got what you put in the locker.
我们已经拿到你放在储物柜里的东西了
You know I can't talk to you.
你知道我没法对你说什么
Gods, they'll kill me.
他们会杀了我的
Without your insurance policy, they'll kill you anyway.
你没了保险 他们迟早会杀了你
Your only chance is to cooperate.
你唯一的生机就是与我们合作
Come on.
走吧
I'm not used to unannounced visits, Sergeant.
我可不习惯冒昧来访 警官
I think my assistant should have notified me.
我的助手怎么没通知我
Oh, she assured me it would be fine.
她向我保证说不会有事的
You should know I'm beginning to lose patience.
我的耐心是有限的
So I hope you come to me with some good news.
希望你是来告诉我好消息的
No, actually, I've come with very bad news.
不巧 我带来的都是坏消息
You're under arrest.
你被捕了
Really?
是吗
Do you have any idea how difficult that's going to be?
你知道想逮捕我有多艰难吗
Not so difficult.
也不是很难
If you're thinking of phoning the deputy commissioner,
你要是想给副局长打电♥话♥
I wouldn't bother.
随你便
He's been arrested along with the rest of your little star chamber.
他跟你那小团体的其他人一起被捕了
Turns out your enforcer, Rucka,
事实证明你的执法者 卢卡
was really good at keeping records.
她还真是擅长保存记录
She kept recordings of all your conversation,
她保存了你们所有的谈话录音
evidence of every hit.
每次行动的证据
She's down at our office right now giving her statement.
她现在正在局里坦白呢
You threatened my family.
你威胁了我的家人
Now I'm going to make sure that you're put away for a very,
我保证让你在监狱里
very long time.
好好待上一阵子
Ok, so I realize yeah, listen,
好了 我意识到...
I should have brought you guys on this way earlier.
我早就该找你们帮忙
But I don't want...
但我不想...
to put you guys in jeopardy.
让你们犯险
That turned out well, didn't it?
结局还不错啊 不是吗
Yup. I told you when you started here:
是啊 你刚来的时候我就说过
We take care of each other.
我们互相照顾
I'm just happy we came out of this in one piece
我们的家人和我们自己能平安无事
and so did our families.
对我来说就够了
Here, here.
是啊
And speaking of family, I'm going to get home to mine.
说到家人 我得回家了
Goodnight. Goodnight.
晚安 晚安
Me too. Hey, uh Logan.
我也得走了 洛根
Spent the last 3 years thinking that you got Charlie Marks killed.
三年来我都认为是你害死了查理·马珂
And thinking that if I put my trust in you that
觉得如果我信任了你
others would get hurt, too.
就会有其他人也受伤
Look, I get it. No, man. I'm sorry.
我能理解 不 我该道歉
That was wrong.
是我想错了
You're really, um...
你是真的...
You really pulled out all the stops for Maynard.
你为梅纳德全力以赴了
And for me, too.
为我也是如此
I appreciate that, thank you.
我很感谢你
OK, you know what you would do the same thing.
没事 换你也会这么做的
It's nice working with you again.
能再跟你共事真好
You have a goodnight. You too. See you tomorrow.
晚安 晚安 明天见
Goodnight, team.
大家晚安
Guess just you and me.
看来只剩我们俩了
Yes.
是啊
You did really great work on this. I mean, you always do.
你这次做得很出色 我是说 你一向如此
Thanks.
多谢夸奖
You too.
你也做得很好
Thanks.
谢谢
Ok, well, I guess I'll see you tomorrow.
那我们明天见
Hey, Alex...
亚历克斯
You remember before you said you liked dancing --
你之前说过你喜欢跳舞
Yes. I would love to go out with you.
是的 我愿意跟你一起出去
Really? Yeah! Gosh, you took way too long.
真的吗 真的 你酝酿得真够久的
Is it really over?
真的都结束了吗
It's over.
结束了
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表