剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
It's a virtual break-in.
这是非常严重的入侵啊
So no one physically entered
所以没有人是亲自进入到
Metro's lockup to steal the cash.
警署证物室去偷现金的
It was all done through the computer.
一切都是通过电脑解决的
Each evidence box is assigned a tracking number,
每个证据盒子都配有一个
printed from the evidence log.
从证据日志中印出的追踪号♥码
See, the tracking number originally assigned to the 200,000
你们看 在桑泽斯破产案中
from the Sangres bust was
最初被设为200000的原始追踪码
switched with this box.
在随这个盒子变化
It's just a bunch of cell phones and electronics junk.
这只是一堆手♥机♥号♥码和电子垃圾啊
It's evidence in a burglary case already gone to trial.
是已受审的一起入室盗窃案的证据
It's scheduled to be released to the original owners.
本来是该交给原始拥有者的
Right. So this is how someone was able to walk in, grab the cash
没错 而这里面讲的是如何不被盘问
without any questions being asked.
就能进入室内 取走现金的方法
Which is why no one from Metro knew that
这就是为什么直到现金从泰坦队的房♥顶上
the cash was missing until it fell from the Titans' ceiling.
掉下来之前 警署里没人发现钱丢了
That's..
这简直
That's solid work, Alex.
你这查的真细致 亚历克斯
I know.
我知道
Bye.
再见
Dev.
戴夫
Right.
是了
Now that we know the actual number of the box with the cash,
如今我们有了装钱的盒子的确切号♥码
we can see who checked it out.
我们就能看看是谁将它取走了
The true owner of the box with the cell phones
装了手♥机♥的盒子的真正主人是
was a Murray Boone.
一个名叫莫雷·布恩的人
But whoever broke into the system changed the owner's name.
但是入侵系统的人把原主人的名字换掉了
It was signed out at 10:14 am.
盒子是在早上10:14被取走的
The same day it fell from the ceiling in the Titans' locker room.
和钱从泰坦队的天花板上掉下来是同一天
And if you give me a minute...
然后稍等一下...
This is the civilian who checked out the box.
这位就是将盒子取走的人
That is definitely not the man that Alphonse met.
这绝对不是阿方斯见到的那个人
Thank you.
谢谢
Any progress?
有什么进展吗
Actually, yeah.
还真有
We got video of the person
我们找到了从证物监管处
that checked out the box from the lockup.
将盒子取走的人的录像
ID?
身份呢
Just give me a second.
马上
Cindy Grant.
辛迪·格兰特
26 years old. No fixed address.
26岁 没有固定住址
Multiple counts of possession.
背有数项指控
So you're telling me that a low level junkie
你是说一个低层的瘾君子
managed to figure out how to break into Metro's evidence lockup?
竟然找到办法黑进了警方的证物监管处吗
It is possible she's working for whoever paid off Alphonse.
假如她是为付阿方斯钱的人工作就有可能
I'll ask around,
我会去打听打听的
see if the guys in drug squad know her.
看看缉毒队有没有人知道她
Clark, you're with me.
克拉克 你和我一起
Have fun.
工作愉快
Thanks.
谢了
You know, when Klein formed the unit
你知道吗 当克莱因组建了这支队伍
was the first time that I could really be myself.
我才第一次能展示自己的真实本领
I didn't have to lie
我不需要撒谎
or make excuses for what I knew about people.
或找理由来掩饰自己知道的事情
I just hope that I'm not back at the beginning.
我只是希望不要回到一开始那样
And you're sure you don't want to bring Becker into the fold?
你确定不要告诉贝克实情吗
The last time I saw this guy, 4 years ago,
我上次见到他 是在四年前
he was threatening my life 'cause I got his partner killed.
他威胁要杀我 因为我害死了他的搭档
He's the last guy I want to share this secret with.
他是我最不想告诉实情的人
Toby, look at me. Yeah?
托比 看着我 怎么了
You are the key to that unit's success.
你是这个团队能成功的关键
And who knows?
而且谁知道呢
Becker works with you long enough,
只要贝克和你一起工作久了
he might come around.
说不定你们的关系会有所好转
People can be more accepting than you think.
大家对这种事的接受度比你想象中的要高
Your guy's sure she's here?
你们确定她在这里吗
It's one of her hangouts.
这里是她的住所之一
She'll show up sooner or later.
她迟早会出现的
I feel like this is officially later.
我觉得这话意思就是会迟了
What's that?
那是怎么回事
Looks like your guys are on the money. Bingo.
看来你的人正中目标啊 没错
Cindy Grant. I'm off duty.
辛迪·格兰特 我下班了
I close at 10:30. IIB.
我十点半就下班了 我们是联调局的
What?
什么
What the hell do you want? I didn't do anything.
你们想要干什么 我什么也没做
Sure did.
你绝对做了
We got pictures.
我们拍到了照片
Let's talk about this downtown.
我们去局里谈一谈
McCluskey, you're with me.
麦克劳斯基 你和我一起
You know, actually, I... I think Toby should be in there.
实际上 我觉得托比也应该加入
No offense,
无意冒犯
but I think I know how to make a junkie talk.
但我觉得我知道如何让一个瘾君子开口
Right. Talking is one thing,
没错 但让她开口是一回事
but Toby knows how to get at the truth,
而托比知道要如何让她说真话
which is not so easy with a junkie.
让一个瘾君子说真话可不是件容易的事
No offense.
我也无意冒犯
Fine. Logan, you're with me.
好吧 洛根你和我一起
Is should be fun. Yeah.
应该会很有趣的 是啊
We have you on video, Cindy.
我们拍到你了 辛迪
We know you signed out the cash from Metro's evidence lockup.
我们知道你从警方证物监管处取走了现金
So where'd you take it?
那么你把钱交到了哪里呢
What cash?
什么现金
You signed out an evidence box from metro police, right?
你从警♥察♥局里取走了一个证物盒 是吗
Oh, yeah. Cell phones or something.
是啊 里面都是些手♥机♥之类的
No, it wasn't cell phones, Cindy.
不对 不是手♥机♥ 辛迪
It was $200,000 in cash.
是20万现金
What? 200,000!
什么 20万
Only gave me 500... That lying jerk...
我只拿到了500块 那个骗人的混♥蛋♥
Who asked you to do it? I don't know.
谁指使你做这件事的 我不知道
Some guy asked me to do him a favour.
就是某个叫我帮个小忙的人
Well, some guy who paid you.
这个人付了你钱呢
We need to see that money.
我们得看看他给你的那些钱
I don't have it anymore. I spent it, OK?
已经没有了 我花掉了 行了吗
You know, you shouldn't lie to us, Cindy.
你不应该和我们撒谎的 辛迪
We know you got the money on you.
我们知道钱还在你身上
That's all that's left, I swear.
就剩这么多了 我发誓
What exactly did this guy ask you to do?
那个人到底要求你做什么了
All I had to do was sign out a box.
我只需把那个盒子取出来
My name was already there. I didn't ask any questions.
反正我的名字都在证物盒上了 我没多问
What was his name?
那个人叫什么
I don't know. I never saw him before.
我不知道 我之前从没见过他
Cindy...
辛迪...
I think you can do better than that.
我觉得你能表现的比现在更好
Hey, Dev.
戴夫
You isolate any suspects from the locker room footage?
你有从视频里筛选出更衣室里有什么嫌疑人吗
Yeah we got statements from 16♥4♥ out of 168 people
我们从168名能进入更衣室的人里
that entered the room.
查实了16♥4♥人
Ok. How about the other four?
好吧 那另外四个人呢
I just printed the photos.
我刚刚把照片打印了出来
These are the only four that I can't yet identify.
这是四个我还没能确定身份的人
Ok, thanks.
好的 谢啦
Is the guy who paid you in one of these photos?
付钱给你的人在这些照片里吗
Take a look, Cindy.
好好看一眼 辛迪
You know, we're happy to send you back to jail, right, Cindy?
我们很乐意把你送回监狱的 辛迪
Him. He's the guy!
他 就是他
This is the guy who organized everything.
这就是那个策划了一切的人
He paid Cindy
他付钱给辛迪
to get the money out of lockup
让她把现金从监管处取出来
and then gave it to Alphonse to throw the game.
然后把钱给阿方斯让他放弃比赛
We just don't know who he is.
我们只是还不知道他是谁而已
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表