剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
The ME is on their way in but it's pretty clear he was killed
验尸官还在路上 不过很显然
with a single shot to the chest.
他是被一枪击中胸腔致死的
Why'd they make me kill him?
他们为什么要让我杀了他
Don't jump to conclusions, Toby.
别太急着下结论 托比
We still need to wait for the GSR test to come in.
我们还是要等枪击火♥药♥残余测试的结果
Look, we need to find Carter and Larissa
听着 我们得找到卡特和拉瑞莎
and figure out what exactly happened last night.
看看昨天晚上究竟发生了什么
Until then, we don't know anything.
至此以前 我们无法知晓任何事
Yeah.
你说得对
Protocol says we pull Logan from active duty
根据章程 我们得将洛根停职
pending internal investigation by a shoot team.
由枪♥支♥组对他进行内部调查
I know, I've been through it.
我知道 我亲身经历过这些
The shoot team nearly ripped me apart.
枪♥支♥组差点没把我折磨死
I'm not going to put Toby through that.
我不想让托比也经历这样的事
I'm not going to lie to you: Logan and me,
我不会对你说谎的 洛根和我
we aren't exactly best buddies. Yeah, I noticed.
我们并不是好兄弟 这我知道
But he's a member of my team.
但他也是警队里的一员
And I'm not going to throw him to the wolves just yet.
我还不想现在就把他送进龙潭虎穴
I didn't know you had such a loyal streak.
没看出来啊 你还有这么讲义气的时候
It's not loyalty, it's self-interest.
这不是义气 这叫利己主义
Our best shot at this case is with Logan working it.
这案子里 我们最大的优势就是洛根
Agreed.
完全同意
What do we do about the brass?
我们怎么跟上面交代
Well, I'll notify them of the homicide,
我会告诉他们这是凶杀
I'll sit on ballistics
我还会拖延弹道学报告
keep Logan's name off the radar,
尽量让洛根的名字不要被上传
buy you guys some time. How much time?
来为你们赢得时间 能有多久
End of the day. That's not a lot...
到今天结束 那真是不怎么...
We'll make it work. Thanks.
我们会好好利用的 多谢
Is Becker gonna take me off the case? Am I a liability?
贝克不让我查案了吗 我现在是麻烦人物吗
You're not a liability, Toby.
你不是麻烦 托比
Becker and I both agree we need you on this.
贝克和我都觉得我们现在非常需要你
Yeah. It's gonna be fine, alright?
是吗 不会有事的
We've been through worse than this.
我们经历过比这更糟的事呢
Guys, do you remember Carter's girlfriend, Wendy Rivers?
你们还记得卡特的女朋友温蒂·里弗斯吗
I had a unit go pick her up at her sister's house.
我让人去她姐姐家接她了
What do we have on her?
我们对她了解到什么程度
She's a nursing student.
她是个实习护士
No criminal record, but not exactly innocent.
没有犯罪记录 但也不是一干二净的
It took some digging,
虽然是有点费劲
but I found she was connected to some thefts on the west coast.
但我查到她和西岸一些小偷有关联
IIB had a look at her but there wasn't enough to arrest.
联调局调查过她 但罪行不足以逮捕她
Background like that, she may have a connection to Wolff.
有这样的背景 她很可能与沃夫有联♥系♥
At the very least, maybe she can lead us to Matt Carter.
至少她可能会帮我们找到马特·卡特
Let's talk to her as soon as possible.
我们要尽快和她谈谈
Signed, sealed, delivered,
一条龙服务已经把人送到了
She's yours. She's... in interrogation.
她是你们的了 她在审讯室
Nice work.
做得好
Wendy.
温蒂
Apparently you're a very hard woman to track down.
很显然 你是个不好找的人啊
I was staying at my sister's place. Mmhmm.
我呆在我姐姐家来着
It was her birthday. Or were you trying to avoid home?
她过生日 或者你其实是不想回家
'Cause you knew we were waiting for Matt to show up.
因为你知道我们在等马特出现
Why are you waiting for him? He didn't do anything.
你们等他干嘛 他什么都没做
See, now, that's just not true.
看吧 事情不是这样的
We know Matt's history
我们知道马特以前都做些过什么
and we actually have yours right here.
而且你的过去我们也知道
OK. So we've made a few mistakes in the past.
好吧 我们以前确实犯过一些错误
But that's over now. I'm studying to be a nurse
但那都过去了 我在学做一名护士
and Matt got his forklift license.
马特也拿到了升降机驾照
We made a promise to eachother to stay straight.
我们向彼此发誓要做正直的人
Both have someone else to think about now.
我们现在都得为另一个人考虑
Are you pregnant?
你怀孕了吗
How'd you know? I didn't think I was showing.
你怎么知道 我觉得我不显怀啊
Lucky guess.
我瞎猜的
Matt was involved in a very serious crime last night, Wendy.
马特昨晚参与了一场非常严重的犯罪
We believe that it has
我们认为这起案件
something to do with a man named Steven Wolff.
与一个叫史蒂文·沃夫的人有关
Do you know him?
你认识他吗
Know to stay away from him.
我知道要远离他
Don't know him.
我不认识他
I think you do know him,
我想你是认识他的
why don't you tell us about him?
你为什么不跟我们聊聊他呢
Carved stone Buddha marker, central India, 16th century.
石刻佛像面具 中印度 十六世纪
How'd you get your hands on this?
你怎么得到它的
We'd be pretty stupid thieves if we told you that.
如果我们告诉你 那我们就真是笨贼了
Right, Larissa?
对吗 拉瑞莎
Nothing to tell. I said. I don't know him.
没什么可说的 我说过我不认识他
Look, we know that you sold him
听着 我们知道你卖♥♥给过他
a stolen artifact.
一件你偷来的工艺品
A carved Buddha marker from the 16th century.
一个十六世纪的石刻佛像面具
Now we can arrest you for that
现在 我们可以以此逮捕你
or you can play ball and cooperate with us.
或者 你也可以选择与我们合作
It's your choice. Fine, you win.
选择权在你手上 好吧 你赢了
I sold a stolen piece to Wolff two years ago.
我在两年前卖♥♥了件赃物给沃夫
Very good choice. Now why don't you tell us
选择合作是明智的 现在跟我们说说
about the woman you worked with, Larissa?
你的同伙拉瑞莎的事
Larissa Duncan? Yeah.
拉瑞莎·邓肯 是的
Yeah. We used to be partners. Not anymore.
我们曾经是合作伙伴 现在不是了
I haven't seen her in over a year.
我有一年多没见过她了
Did you know that she was involved
你知道昨晚的案件
with what happened last night?
她也有参与其中吗
No, I didn't.
我不知道
That's why he'd stay away,
所以他才该离她远点
he could never say no to her.
他永远拒绝不了她
What's the story with you three?
你们三个之间发生了什么事
Let's just say... we did some jobs together.
这么说吧 我们一起干过几票活
Matt was our wheelman. Had a nice thing going.
马特是司机 一切都挺顺利的
And what changed? She did.
发生了什么变数 她变了
Her greed got out of control,
她的贪欲超出了控制
she started pushing the envelope and taking risks.
她开始铤而走险
You know it was her fault that matt got popped on the last job.
马特被抓那次就是她的错
Look, Matt's in serious trouble here.
听着 马特这下麻烦大了
Have you been in contact with him in the last 12 hours?
你近12小时内有和他联♥系♥过吗
I told you we haven't talked.
我说了我们没联♥系♥过
Never be able to trace the call.
反正你们肯定追踪不到那些电♥话♥
Wendy, you gotta stop lying to us!
温蒂 你得跟我们说实话
We know you talked to him.
我们知道你和他联♥系♥过
Now we can arrest you for harbouring a fugitive,
我们可以以窝藏罪犯的名义逮捕你
is that what you want?
这是你想要的吗
Why don't you give me a minute?
给我点时间单独跟她聊聊好吗
How far along are you Wendy?
温蒂 你怀孕几个月了
What like, 10... 11 weeks?
有十到十一周了吧
12. Look, I get it.
十二周 我明白
All you're thinking about right now is you baby
你现在满脑子想的都是自己的宝宝
and the idea of Matt going to prison
要是马特再次入狱
and you raising that child by yourself,
你就得独自抚养孩子长大
that is... that's terrifying.
这是件很恐怖的事情
Wendy, we're going to find him
温蒂 我们迟早会找到他
and you'll have blown your one chance to help him.
那你就毁了唯一能帮他的机会了
To help your baby.
这也是为了你宝宝好
But you tell us where we can find Matt,
如果你告诉我们在哪可以找到马特
we can talk about dropping some of those charges.
我们可以考虑从轻处理 量刑而判
You with me?
你能合作吗
Yes. Good.
好 很好
Got your GSR test results.
拿到你的枪击残留物报告了
You tested positive for gunshot residue on your clothes
你衣服上有枪击的残留物
and trace elements on your hands.
手上也有残留物
So, that proves I shot Green.
所以这证明格林是我杀的
No, not necessarily.
不 这还不能断定
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表