剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
I really am transparent, aren't I?
我真的很容易被看穿对吧
Yeah. A little bit, but that's a good thing.
是有点 但这是件好事
So honestly, what is this? What'd you do?
老实说吧 这是怎么回事 你做了什么
When we were talking,
我们聊天的时候
you know, about families and parents. I just...
每次聊及家人和父母 我只是...
I think it must be hard for you
觉得你心里一定很难受
After all these years not knowing where your mother is.
毕竟这么多年来都不知道你母亲的行踪
My mother.
我母亲
That's what this is about?
原因原来是这个
Honestly, not much to know, really.
老实说 真的没什么可说的
Ok well, what's not much?
好吧 肯定有什么能说的
Well... Her name was Maya.
她的名字叫玛雅
And I remember she used to like to
我记得她很喜欢唱
sing along to Janis Joplin Songs
珍妮丝·贾普林的歌♥
and she was last seen in a town named Auburn.
她最后一次露面是在一个叫奥尔滨的小镇
She... She... What?
她... 她... 怎么了
Why are you so interested in this anyway?
你为什么这么关心这事
Because this is your life and I want to be a part of it.
因为我想融入你的生活
You are a part of it. But I don't get it.
你已经融入了 但我不明白
I mean, don't you want to know where you come from
你难道就不想知道自己从哪来
or who your family is? Yeah, of course. Yeah, I do.
或是你的家人吗 当然想知道
Look, I looked into it. But it's a dead end. OK.
我调查过 但根本查不出来 好吧
Trust me. I just...
相信我 我只是...
I just thought... I know what you thought.
我只是以为... 我知道你怎么想的
I appreciate it.
我很感谢你的用心
My past is my past.
我的过去已过去
I'm happy here with you, in the present. Ok?
我很高兴跟你在一起 享受当下 好吗
What's in the soup? Looks great.
汤里加了什么 看起来不错
Well, we got an ID from the prints that we got at Topher's.
我们识别出了在托弗尔家找到的指纹
Meet Natalie Gall.
正是娜塔莉·加尔
Ex-cop, kicked off the force for substance abuse.
前警♥察♥ 因滥用药物被辞退
Yeah, went to rehab, Cleaned herself up
去了戒毒所 戒了毒
and she seems to have stayed out of trouble ever since.
从此之后看起来都没再惹过麻烦
So what's she doing now?
她现在是干什么的
She's working as a PI. So how's she involved in this?
她现在是私♥人♥侦♥探♥ 她跟这事有什么联♥系♥
You can ask her yourself, she's on her way up.
你可以自己问她 她要来了
Ah, I got the short straw. Nice.
又是我 真好
So, you were at the Nightingale residence recently?
你最近去过奈廷格尔家吗
Nightingale? I have no idea who you're talking about.
奈廷格尔 我不知道是谁
They know. How do they know?
他们知道了 他们怎么知道的
We found your fingerprints at Topher nightingale's residence.
我们在托弗尔·奈廷格尔家里发现了你的指纹
We know that he hired you.
我们知道他雇了你
I wasn't hired by Topher.
托弗尔不是我的雇主
So, why were you there?
那你为什么在哪儿
I thought he was the father but the DNA wasn't a perfect match.
我以为他是父亲 但DNA结果不是完全吻合
You were looking for someone's biological father?
你在找某个人的生父吗
Yeah, hardest case of my career.
没错 我职业生涯中最难办的案子
All I had to go on was an adoption file that
我手上的线索只有一份
led to "Nowheresville" and back. It was a mess.
指向破地方的领养书 简直是一团糟
He only information that was filled in
他唯一填上的信息是
was a surname in the birth father's column
在生父一栏写了姓
and an address.
和一处地址
So all you had to go on was the name Nightingale?
所以你只能顺着"奈廷格尔"这个名字找吗
Not nightingale. York. Who's York?
不是奈廷格尔 是约克 谁是约克
The address I was given was for a Gale Store.
领养书上填的地址是一家格尔商店
That's the Nightingale's retail chain.
那是奈廷格尔拥有的连锁店
Yeah, at first I thought it was a joke.
没错 我一开始以为这是个玩笑
Somebody leaving a department store as their home address.
有人故意留了个商店地址作为家庭地址
Then I dug a little deeper and it turns out York
但我仔细调查了一番发现
is the maiden name of Fin and Topher's mother.
约克是芬和托弗尔母亲的娘家姓
You have the DNA test to prove this?
你做了DNA测试证明他是父亲吗
Yeah, I got a sample off a coffee cup Fin threw away.
是的 我从芬扔掉的一个咖啡上取得了样品
And it's a perfect match.
结果完全吻合
So who's your client?
你的客户是谁
She gave me a bogus name; clients do it all the time.
她给了我一个假名字 客户经常这么做
They want their anonymity, so they fake their identity.
他们想隐瞒身份 所以会假扮别人
What'd she look like?
她长得什么样
Brown hair, brown eyes, about 5' 4".
棕色头发 棕色眼睛 身高大约162
This is him? This is my father?
是他吗 他是我的父亲吗
Is that your client?
这是你的客户吗
Yeah, that's her.
没错
So, Carlie is Fin's daughter?
所以卡莉是芬的女儿
Yeah, I don't know how she did it,
没错 我不知道她是怎么做到的
but she's been lying to us the whole time.
但她从头到尾都在对我们撒谎
Is that her?
是她吗
Yep, that's the girl who hired me.
没错 就是她雇佣了我
You sure?
你确定吗
Yes, that's Fin Nightingale's daughter.
确定 那是芬·奈廷格尔的女儿
Alright.
好的
Already told you that I never knew Fin Nightingale.
已经告诉过你们我不认识芬·奈廷格尔
Yeah, you did mention that already.
你的确已经说过了
Alright, so let's leave fin nightingale out of this for a second.
那我们就先不说芬·奈廷格尔
Let's talk about Natalie Gall,
先谈谈娜塔莉·加尔吧
the private investigator you hired.
你雇佣的私♥人♥侦♥探♥
A PI? Are you kidding?
私♥人♥侦♥探♥ 你说笑吗
Why on earth would I hire a PI? That makes no sense.
我为什么要雇私♥人♥侦♥探♥ 根本说不通
I don't have that kind of cash.
而且我也没那闲钱
What are they trying to make me say?
他们想让我承认什么
So you're saying you didn't hire a PI
所以你没雇佣私♥人♥侦♥探♥
to track down your biological parents?
找你的生父母了
No, of course not.
当然没有
So you didn't know that Fin Nightingale was your father.
你也不知道芬·奈廷格尔是你的父亲
That's why the cops took my DNA.
原来这就是为什么警♥察♥取样了我的DNA
Andrew Hutton was my father.
我的父亲是安德鲁·赫顿
He worked in construction his whole life.
他一生都在建筑工地工作
He died with my mom in a car accident last year.
去年和我妈妈在一场车祸中丧生
Fin Nightingale...
芬·奈廷格尔
not my father.
不是我的父亲
Did you kill Fin Nightingale?
你有杀死芬·奈廷格尔吗
Oh my g--
我的天呐
I don't want to talk about any of this. I want a lawyer.
我不想再谈了 我要律师
I want to talk to a lawyer. OK.
我想跟律师谈 好的
She's not making this easy.
让她招可不会容易
Look, I've read people with multiple personalities,
我读过多重性格患者
con-artists, even a few psychopaths and
骗子 甚至几个精神病人
their reads are always a bit off.
他们的心思都不太对劲
With Carlie, I'm reading her clearly.
但卡莉 我能清楚读到
She's thinking of a reality that she believes in.
她头脑里想的就是她认为的事实
We need to keep pressing her.
我们得继续给她施加压力
What if she's on some type of medication
如果她在服用某种药物
that's blocking your reads, you know, like Tia.
会让你读不到 像是缇娅
Yeah, no, no. You can't read Tia.
不是 你读不到
Tia... The meds, they block it like a closed door.
缇娅的药物让我完全读不到
With Carlie, it's wide open.
而读卡莉的时候 她的记忆完全开放
I can see everything.
我什么都能看见
Corporal, look into Carlie's medical history, anyway.
警官 不管怎样查一下卡莉的医疗记录
See if there's some kind of condition.
看有没有什么情况
Yeah, also look into her military history.
也查一下她的服役记录
See if she's had any contact with chemical weapons
看看她在服役的时候有没有接触过
while she was on tour that might've altered her brain chemistry.
什么能改变她大脑化学成分的化学武器
Yeah, that might be the case,
可能是因为这些
but the fact is:
但现实是
Toby, your reads aren't exactly helping us right now.
托比 你的读心术现在不太能帮得上忙
If anything, I think they're getting in the way.
我甚至觉得它们在碍事
Where's the evidence to back all this up, hm?
能支持这些的证据在哪里
And if Carlie did do it, why?
而且如果真是卡莉干的 为什么
Why'd she go to all the trouble of finding her birth father
为什么她费了这么大劲找到她的生父
and then just kill him?
结果却杀了他
Maybe Fin wanted nothing to do with her, you know?
或许芬不想和她扯上关系
She was upset and wanted revenge.
她很生气想要报复
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表