剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
《超人和露易丝》前情提要
Previously on "Superman & Lois"...
你妈想让我们搬到斯摩维尔
Your mom wanted us to move to Smallville.
这是种更简单的生活
It's a simpler life.
肯特家
摩根·埃吉盯上斯摩维尔干什么
What does Morgan Edge want with Smallville?
他正在改造煤矿
He's retrofitting the coal mines.
丧失抵押品赎回权 对外出♥售♥
这能让附近的好多人有活干
He's gonna put a lot of folks back to work around here.
那艘飞船带我来到了地球
That ship brought me to Earth.
我有一些能力
I had certain powers.
你说你是超人吗
You're saying you're Superman?
-她是我女友 -退开
- That's my girlfriend! - Back off!
我感到有东西涌出
I felt something come over me.
你不能透过铅看东西
You can't see through lead.
你真正的家的唯一遗存 氪石
The only remnants of your real home, kryptonite.
我马上给您的盔甲安装升级
I'll start the upgrades to your armor right away,
卢瑟舰长
Captain Luthor.
对于要离开你爱的地方 你作何感想
What can you say about leaving a place you loved?
那些回忆
All the memories.
那些经历
All the experiences.
可能会让你心碎
It can be heartbreaking...
直到兴奋劲儿上来了
Until the excitement takes over...
因为你很快意识到
Because you soon realize
你能制♥造♥新的回忆了
you get to make new memories...
将有新的经历
have new experiences...
我需要扳手 多谢帮忙小伙子们
I just need the wrench. Thanks for the help, boys.
还有最棒的是
And best of all...
能够重新相爱
Fall in love all over again.
战术图解集没到吗
The playbook never arrived?
我们搬来时它就应该到了
It should have been here when we moved in.
不然我该怎么了解战术
I don't know how I'm supposed to know the plays.
随便了
Whatever.
你想让我打给盖恩斯教练吗
You want me to call Coach Gaines?
不 不用 没事
No, no, it's fine.
我只选上了两门我想上的高级课
I only got two of the AP classes I wanted,
他们还把我的法语换成了西班牙语
and they put me in Spanish instead of French.
我都还没看我的课表
I haven't even looked at my schedule yet.
肯定和我的一样糟
Yeah, I'm sure it's just as crappy as mine.
其实我们本来就想和你谈谈学校的事
We actually wanted to talk to you about school, anyway.
我们对你现在去上学有些担忧
We have some concerns with you going right now.
我们搬到这不就是为了这个吗
Isn't that why we moved here?
不 我们搬到这是为了让你♥爸♥和我不那么忙
No, we came here so that your father and I would be around more
然后我们一家人能多些时间在一起
and we'd have more time to spend together as a family.
还有就是住在一个更安全的地方
And to live in a safer place
让我能教你掌握你的能力
for me to teach you about your powers
还有你能力的由来
and the reason you have them.
我有什么要学的
Well, what do I need to learn?
我强壮了点 那又怎样
I'm a little stronger. So what?
你强壮得多了
You're a lot stronger,
而且你还"目放能量"了
and you've had an ocular release of energy.
什么
A what?
真的叫那个吗
Is that seriously what it's called?
叫什么不重要
It doesn't matter what it's called.
他差点就伤了那些小孩
He almost hurt a bunch of kids.
那是个意外
It was an accident.
我都不知道它是怎么放出来的
I don't even know how it happened.
我们说的就是这个
That's exactly our point.
所以我就不去上学了吗
So I'm just not gonna go to school?
在我们搞清楚怎样不让它再次发生之前 对
Until we know how to keep it from happening again, yes.
为什么不能给我一个妈妈那个
Why can't I just have one of those beeper things
呼机一样的东西以防意外
Mom has in case something goes wrong?
紧急定♥位♥器♥不是解决办法 乔丹
An ELT is not the solution, Jordan.
你知道吗
You know what?
我还以为搬到这里能重新开始
I thought coming here would be a chance to start over,
但看来我还是会和之前一样是个怪胎
but I guess I'm just gonna be a freak like always.
家的感觉又回来了
It feels like home already.
我得和伊莉莎谈谈
I need to talk to Eliza.
我跟乔丹说我会陪着他
I told Jordan that I would be there for him,
但我连他现在需要什么都不知道
but I don't even know what he needs right now.
他只是需要他爸
He just needs his dad.
你最近真的是魂不守舍的
You're really swimming around in that head of yours lately, huh?
那个穿战甲的家伙真的让你心神不宁了 对吗
That stranger in the war suit really got to you, didn't he?
他好像很了解超人
He seemed to know a lot about Superman.
要是他知道我们和孩子们
What if he knows about us, the boys,
还有我们住在哪怎么办
where we live?
我爸在处理了 他会找到他的
My dad's working on it. He'll find him.
与此同时
And in the meantime,
让我们先把注意力集中在我们搬到这的目的
let's just focus on what we came here for:
家庭
Family.
摩尔多瓦
打开它 快
Open it, now.
扫描氪石
未找到
-它在哪 -什么在哪
- Where is it? - Where is what?
-氪石 -氪石
- The kryptonite! - Kryptonite?
它在哪
Where is it?
我早就没有了
I haven't had any for a long time.
我向上帝发誓 我现在拿不到了
I swear to God. I can't get it anymore!
看来您没能拿到
I take it you were unable to secure
必需的氪石 卢瑟舰长
the necessary kryptonite, Captain Luthor.
我们得继续找
We need to keep looking.
我明白 舰长
I understand, Captain,
但您的战甲能源不足了
but your suit's running low on power.
-那我们就用飞船 -但它只能勉强工作
- Then we'll take the ship. - It's barely operable.
我不在乎
I don't care.
我们得阻止卡·艾尔
We need to stop Kal-El
在他让这个星球变得和我的星球一样之前
before he does to this world what he did to mine.
超人和露易丝
第一季第二集
你知道吗
You know what?
-我刚意识到一件事 -什么
- I just realized something. - Yeah?
我想这是我第一次
I think this is gonna be the first time
我自己一个人去学校
I've ever gone to school without you.
是的 感觉怪怪的
Yeah, it is. It's kind of weird.
-今天不许玩手♥机♥ -好吧
- No phone today. - Okay.
试着看开一点 好吗
Hey, try to keep an open mind, all right?
好的
Okay.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. - Love you too.
我们得走了
We gotta go.
再见 宝贝
Bye, babe.
记住 如果有人问起来 就说他病了
Remember, if anybody asks, he's sick.
为什么我们需要穿这种大冬衣
Why do we need these big winter jackets?
我们是要飞到哪里去吗
Are we flying somewhere?
差不多 抓紧我
Kind of have to. Hold on, okay?
为什么他就能和老爸一起自♥由♥飞翔
How come he gets to go flying with Dad
而我就必须去学校呢
and I have to go to school?
至少我们还能在路上听广播
At least we have the radio.
斯摩维尔高中
-嗨 又在发呆吗 -你好
- Hey, you confused already? - Oh, hey.
其实我有一点迷路了
Uh, hey, um, yeah, yeah, actually, I'm a little lost.
世界历史 3课
World history, portable three?
-在外面 我带你去 -好的
- Oh, it's outside. I'll show you. - Okay.
今天乔丹没来吗
No Jordan today?
他生病了
he's not feeling so good.
肖恩
Sean
听说你们肯特兄弟要转到这里来
Heard you Kent brothers were moving here.
拜托 这不...
Come on, this is not...
你是什么 明星四分卫吗
You're supposed to be what? Some kind of star quarterback?
-不必了 -真不幸
- I'm all right. - Too bad.
我们已经有四分卫了
We already got a QB.
真幼稚
How mature.
我们倒要看看你会如何阻挡我们的进攻
And we'll see how you do with our offense.
有人觉得这学起来很难
Some people think it's tough to learn,
尤其是对那些都没拿到过图解集的人来说
especially if you somehow never got the playbook.
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表