剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
不是 用拳击打它
Nope. Just punch it.
我不用戴手套什么的吗
Don't I need gloves or something?
你相信我吗
You trust me?
-谢了老爸 -好 好
- Thanks, Dad. - Yep. Yep. Okay.
不 我以为可以按本能来
No, I thought we'd try going on instinct,
但显然那是错误的方法
but obviously that was the wrong approach.
右脚退后 手握拳
Right foot back. Put your hand up like a fist.
大拇指弯曲 收拳 转移重量
Curl your thumb. Bring it back. Transfer the weight.
顺着打过去
Follow through.
好
Okay.
乔丹
Jordan...
把这根大圆木当成是卡特的脸
imagine--imagine this big log is Cutter's face.
他在嘲笑你 揍他 你行的
He's just laughing at you. Pop him. You got it.
来 相信自己能做到 你就能做到
Come on, believe you can do this, and you will.
你比你自己想象的要更强大
You're stronger than you think you are.
-你行的 -上
- You got it. - Now.
对 对
Yes! Yes!
就是这样
Yo, that's what I'm talking about!
-帅啊 上帝啊 -看到没 再来一次
- Yes, sir. Oh, my God. - See? Line it up again.
-再来一次 -好 好 好
- Line it up again. - Okay. Okay. Okay. Okay.
等下 等一下
Hold on. Hold on. Wait. Wait.
-等一下 -好
- Hang on, hang on. - Okay.
嗨 萨姆
Hey, Sam.
哈里斯出现在了大都会
Harris was spotted in Metropolis.
在大都会 你确定吗
In Metropolis? Are you sure?
他速度很快 很难追踪
He's fast, hard to track.
怎么了 我需要知道些什么吗
Why? Something I need to know about?
孩子们明天的橄榄球比赛就在那
that's where the boys' football game is tomorrow.
你和孩子们在一起 我派人到现场
You stay with the boys. I'll have my guys on site.
我们有个计划能把这怪物关回笼子里
We have a plan to put this monster back in his cage.
他不是个怪物 萨姆 他是个孩子
He's not a monster, Sam. He's a kid.
没人帮助他 他很害怕
Nobody's helping him. He's scared.
帮他 他袭击了我的外孙
Helping? He attacked my grandson.
不 我低估了他一次
No, I underestimated him once.
他从最先进的基地中逃了出去
He broke out of a state-of-the-art facility.
他的速度与你相匹敌
His speed rivals yours.
谁也说不准他能造成多大的损害
No telling what damage he can do.
我可没时间担心情感问题
I don't have time to worry about feelings.
我需要解除一个威胁
I need to incapacitate a threat.
那就是我要做的
That's what I'm gonna do.
你在找临时保姆吗
Getting a sitter?
我是在找着呢
I'm trying.
但是我们认识的人 明天都没空
But nobody we know is available for tomorrow.
明天是什么事
What's tomorrow?
你♥爸♥爸要请我吃晚饭
Your dad's taking me to dinner.
我们要去庆祝我的新晋升
We're celebrating my new promotion.
爸爸终于不再自以为是 想明白
Dad finally got over himself long enough to think,
或许我应该祝贺我的老婆
"Maybe I should congratulate my wife."
你偷听了我和你♥爸♥爸的谈话吗
Were you listening to our conversation?
咱家也不是很大
It's not that big of a house.
萨拉
Sarah...
你♥爸♥爸 他在努力改进
your dad--he's trying.
我可以照看索菲
I can watch Sophie.
-那比赛怎么办 -还会有其他比赛的
- But what about the game? - There's other games.
-萨拉 -妈
- Sarah. - Mom.
你的新工作 真的是个很重要的大事
Your new job, it's kind of, like, a really big deal,
你绝对值得去庆祝一下
and you absolutely deserve to go and celebrate.
好吧
I guess.
我想确实是个大事
I guess it's a big deal.
是啊 你真的很努力工作
Yeah. You work really hard.
而且你也回馈社区
And you give back to the community.
所以你真的值得你收获到的所有报答
So you do deserve all the karma you're getting.
谁知道呢 也许 也许这只是刚刚开始
Who knows? Maybe--maybe this is just the start.
大都会高中
放马过来吧
Come on, now!
我们现在来到了第二小节
We are now in the second quarter
本场比赛真是出奇的胶着
of a surprisingly close game.
如果我们不上场 比赛就毫无亮点
There's no show in showtime if we don't show up!
主场队13分 客场队7分
-你还好吧 -嗯 我很好
- Hey. You okay? - Yeah, I'm fine.
小矮个 你看到那个55号♥中后卫了吧
Hey, short stack, you see that linebacker, 55, out there?
他整场都在让我们失分
He's been killing us all day.
现在 听好了 我要你上场
Now, look, I want you to go in there
把他给我撞翻 听懂了吗
and you knock him on his backside, you got that?
上吧 上吧
Let's go. Let's go!
我要吊打你 乔乔 像小学那时候一样
Gonna stick your ass, Jo-Jo. Just like grade school.
开始了 把他们挡在外面
Here we go. Keep them out!
给点力啊 老天
Come on, now! Jeez!
乌鸦队的四分卫好像受伤了
Looks like the Crows' quarterback is hurt.
埃奇能源公♥司♥买♥♥下舒斯特矿场
蒂米手肘扭伤了
Timmy's got a sprained elbow.
我试着告诉乔丹那不是他的错
Tried telling Jordan it's not really his fault.
是吗 那一定很有效
Yeah, I'm sure that helped.
另一个麻烦呢 有看到我们的朋友塔格的身影吗
What about our other problem? Any sign of our friend Tag?
没有 这里有很多国防部的人
No. There's a pretty big DOD presence.
这点我猜应该感谢你♥爸♥爸
Guess I should thank your dad for that.
我们越早发现那个孩子
Well, the sooner we find that kid,
这事就越早能解决
the sooner this will all be over.
是 解决的方式才是让我担心的地方
Yeah. It's the how that worries me.
克拉克 最近发生了这么多事
Clark, with everything that's going on,
你确定乔丹没事吗
are you sure Jordan's okay?
我不知道
I don't know.
肯定有什么事 但他不愿意告诉我
Something's going on, but he won't talk to me.
注意着点他 俩孩子都得留意
Keep an eye on him, on both of them.
和他们的老学校比赛对他俩来说都不容易
This can't be easy for them, playing their old school
还得见到那些他们认识的孩子们
and seeing all the kids they knew.
好
Yeah.
加油啊
Come on!
我们得好好干 认真起来
We got to do our job! Pick it up now!
动起来 集中精神
Let's go! Focus!
教练 我们得把球扔出去
Coach. We need to throw that ball.
我没有四分卫了 肯特
I don't got a quarterback, Kent.
你有的 教练 你有我
You do, Coach. You got me.
我是说 我知道我们的战术
I mean, I know our plays.
我了解他们的防守机制 我可以的 好吗
I know their defense. I got this, okay?
好吧 肯特
All right, Kent.
右强攻 Z猎豹 数到三
Strong right slot, Z panther, on three.
-明白 -上吧
- Got it. - Let's go!
拿下他们 12号♥
Go get them, 12.
这场比赛到目前为止太精彩了
What a game this has been so far.
两队之间剑拔弩张
There is no love lost between these two teams.
大人物 肯特
Big boy Kent.
你知道你妹子伊莉莎和我在一起了 对吧
Hey, you know I'm with your girl Eliza now, right?
她想让你知道这事
She wanted you to know.
蓝色72 开球
Blue 72. Hike!
传球 传球
Ball, ball, ball!
-达阵 斯摩维尔 -真棒 好样的
- Touchdown, Smallville. - Yeah! Attaboy!
喜欢吗 卡特
You like that, Cutter?
乔丹
Hey. Jordan.
快过来
Get over here.
-控制好自己 不然你就下场 -我只是做了次冲撞
- Rein it in, or you're done. - Just making a block.
我说的不是这个 你自己清楚
That's not what I'm talking about, and you know it.
你听懂了吗
You understand me?
-明白 -好 去坐下吧
- Yeah. - Good. Go sit down.
大不了 把我作为你的匿名消息来源
Hell, use me as your unnamed source.
我要的只是一个报社的记者证
All I need is a press pass from the "Post."
我再打给你
I'll call you back.
不 我没生气 帮我弄一个通行证
No, I'm not mad. Just find me a pass.
谁啊
Who is it?
你的新密友
Your new best friend.
你来这干什么 马库斯
What are you doing here, Marcus?
联合署名这事还有的谈吗
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表