剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
如果还有更多的氪星人 几十个或是更多
What if there were more Kryptonians, a dozen or so,
他决定要忠于他们呢
and he decided he was loyal to them?
-他不会变节的 -他们是他的族人
- He won't turn. - He are his people.
他会选择他的同类而不是人类
He would choose his kind over mankind.
到时你有机会吗
And what chance would you have?
让他受折磨 然后把他关回牢房♥里
Let him stew, then stick him back in his cell.
我们应该谈谈
You and I should talk.
你为什么不把所有的事告诉我
Is there a reason you haven't told me everything?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我只是想知道你发火的对象是谁
I'm just wondering who you lashed out at,
你担心谁会用异样的眼光看待你
who you're worried won't look at you the same.
我儿子乔纳森 你应该买♥♥几张舒服点的椅子
My son, Jonathan. You should get better chairs.
露易丝 今天发生了什么事
Lois, what happened today?
约翰做了件傻事 让我很生气
John did something stupid, and I got mad.
要不要聊聊他做的傻事
Want to talk about what he did?
他出去惹了麻烦
He went out and got himself in trouble.
说实话 他能活着真是奇迹
Honestly, it's a miracle he's alive.
听你这么说 发生的事把你吓坏了
Sounds like whatever happened, it scared you.
你根本想象不到
You have no idea.
当父母已经够难的了
It's like it's hard enough being a parent,
养大他们 照顾他们
raising them and caring for them,
然后他们长大了
and then they get old enough
你内心深处还是在外面的世界
and still a part of you is just out in the world,
就像是你很担心这个世界会发生任何事
like your heart is just out there and anything can happen to it,
但是却无能为力
and there's nothing you can do.
听你说来你感觉无助 无能为力
It sounds like you felt helpless, powerless.
我很久没有这种感觉了
Not like I have in a long time.
我相信是的
I'm sure.
也许自从你流产后就没有过
Probably not since your miscarriage.
那时你帮了我很多
You helped me a lot back then.
你只来过一次
You only came the once.
我的工作很难挤时间出来陪家人
With my job, it's kind of hard enough making time for my family.
流产很常见
Miscarriages are pretty common.
是很常见 但也会带来创伤
Common, yes, but they can also be traumatic.
我还记得 你已经选好了名字
And as I recall, you already had a name picked out.
我们打算用我祖母的名字给她取名
We were going to name her after my grandmother,
娜塔莉
Natalie.
特拉斯克中尉
Lieutenant Trask.
这样吧 你去休息会
Here's an idea. You go on break.
让我和我朋友聊十分钟
Leave me and my friend here alone for ten minutes.
不行
Negative.
他要回牢房♥里 莱恩将军的命令
He's going back to his cell. General Lane's orders.
你知道你有什么问题吗 罗塞蒂
You know your problem, Rosetti?
你是个循规蹈矩的人
You're a stickler for the rules.
你知道你有什么问题吗 就是没有问题
You know your problem? Nothing.
你的问题完结了
Your problems are over.
而你 你的问题才刚刚开始
Now you, your problems are just getting started.
我知道花时间消化悲痛很重要
Look, I get how important it is to grieve the loss.
我看过那些书和网站
I read all the books, all the websites.
我是那种事情多比事情多的时候
I'm just one of those people that copes better
处理得更好的人
when there's more on my plate, not less.
那样更能让我集中精力
It helps me focus.
我只是在想 就你所描述的情绪
I just wonder, given the emotions you describe
以及你对乔纳森的反应
and the way you reacted to Jonathan,
如果你需要更多时间来处理伤痛
if you needed more time to process your grief.
我放了假 我给了自己时间
I used my vacation days. I allowed myself the time.
露易丝 你为什么吼乔纳森
Lois, why did you yell at Jonathan?
-他让自己有危险 -所以你失控了吗
- He put himself in danger. - That's why you lost control?
我和你说过 他怕我
I told you, he scared me.
仅此而已吗 没别的原因吗
That's it? Nothing else?
你还想我说什么
What else do you want me to say?
他之所以在那里完全是因为我
That he was only there because of me,
如果他受伤或是出了更严重的事
and that if he had gotten hurt or worse,
都是因为我吗
it would've been because of me?
我不能再因为我而失去一个孩子
I can't lose another child because of me.
露易丝 我们处理伤痛的方式有很多种
Lois, we respond to grief in many ways,
但是你必须要知道 这...
but you have to realize, this--
现在你是要告诉我
Is this the part where you tell me
流产不是我的错吗
the miscarriage wasn't my fault?
因为
Because...
我的内疚感很真实
the guilt that I feel is real.
我一直不停地工作
I never stopped working.
工作 锻炼 做♥爱♥ 拎重物
Work, exercising, having sex, lifting something heavy,
都不是你失去孩子的原因
that's not why you lost your child.
你不知道
You don't know that.
大多数流产是由基因问题引起的
The majority of miscarriages are caused by a genetic issue.
我知道 但是...
Yeah, I know, but--
露易丝 大多数人都无法向你一样掌控生活
Lois, you have control over your life in a way most don't,
但有些事人是无法掌控的
but the things you can't control,
你要学会接受 然后放手
you have to learn to accept them and let them go.
你的流产不是因为你做了某事
Your miscarriage wasn't because of
或是没做某事
something you did or didn't do.
那只是发生在你身上的事
It was something that happened to you.
我当时很兴奋要见到她了
I was so excited to meet her.
但愿有捷径可寻
I wish there was a shortcut,
但你必须让自己
but you have to allow yourself
去消化悲伤的过程
to go through the grieving process,
无论要花多少时间
no matter how much time it takes
-因为当你不这样... -我知道
- because when you don't-- - Yeah, I know.
我看过当人不让自己消化悲伤的后果
I saw what can happen when you don't.
*灰色天空即将放晴*
*Gray skies are going to clear up*
*展开你的满脸笑容*
*Put on a happy face*
*挥去阴霾振奋欢呼*
*Brush off the clouds and cheer up*
*面带微笑吧*
*Put on a happy face*
*卸下你因不幸而悲伤的面孔*
*Take off the gloomy mask of tragedy*
*这不是你的风格*
*It's not your style*
*你会很优雅 你会很快乐*
*You'll look so good that you'll be glad*
乔丹
Jordan.
你为什么不看我发的短♥信♥
Hey, why are you ignoring my texts?
我很忙 我告诉过你我会在这
I've been busy. I told you I'd be here.
我真的需要和你聊聊 好吗
I really need to talk to you, okay?
你知道你是我在这里
You realize that you're pretty much
唯一的朋友了 对吧
the only person I have here, right?
乔 怎么了
Jon, what happened?
我都不知道从何说起
I don't even know where to begin.
-不论发生什么事 我们都会一起解决 好吗 -好
- Whatever happened, we're in this together. All right? - Okay.
*面带微笑吧*
*Put on a happy face*
这花是干什么用的
What are those for?
我是来支持她的
I'm being supportive.
老兄 别这样 你现在只是朋友关系
Dude, come on. You're in the friend zone.
两位
Hey, guys!
-你们见到我爸爸了吗 -没 没见过他
- Have you seen my dad? - No, I haven't seen him.
没有他 我没法表演
I can't do the performance without him.
萨拉·库欣 到你了
Sarah Cushing? You're up.
他不会来了 我没法一个人唱
He's not coming. I--I can't sing alone.
我可以陪你
I can do it.
什么 你 你都没听过这歌♥
What? You--you don't-- you don't even know the music.
我可以看和♥弦♥ 我行的
I can look up the chords. I got this.
快上台吧 我们时间有限
Well, let's go. We're on the clock.
好 好吧
Okay, okay, okay.
来了
Um, coming!
我并没有准备
Uh, so I didn't prepare, like,
歌♥舞之类的形式
a musical number or whatever.
那我开始了
So here goes.
*有时 我无法挣脱束缚*
*Some days I can't get myself out the box*
*有时 我找到不开锁的钥匙*
*And some days I can't find keys to any locks*
*有时 我感觉*
*And some days I feel like*
*一切都言过其实*
*It's all overblown*
*而我看着你*
*And then I look at you*
*我就不会感到孤单*
*And I don't feel so alone*
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表