剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
That's a pretty big salary to walk away from.
遗传学和分子神经化学双博士学位
Dual PhDs in genetics and molecular neuro-chemistry.
如果你想把换掉一个人
Knowledge that would come in handy
这些知识都用得上
if you wanted to swap one person for another.
你知道这些体♥检♥是在哪做的吗
Do you know where these health exams took place?
不知道 那是最高机密
No, that was top secret,
我本来正在问凯尔
and I tried to get Kyle to tell me, before...
我想我们得再试试
I think we need to try again.
红杉 欢迎来到斯摩维尔
发全境通告
Put out the APB.
整个三州地区
The entire tri-state area.
当地警方 州警 联调局
Local, state, FBI,
把童子军都给我派去找这个人
I want the cub scouts after this guy.
问问你也伤不到人
I figure it can't hurt to ask.
至少伤不到我
At least it can't hurt me.
这个人在哪
Where is this man?
你有没有意识到你现在面临的威胁
Do you even realize the threat you now face?
我的人将会如何处理你和你的家人
Of what my people will do to you and your family
等袭击开始
when the attack begins?
真可惜
That's a real shame.
我只是想和你好好聊聊
All I wanted was some good conversation.
再问一次
One more time.
这人在哪
Where do I find this man?
我会从头开始融掉你的身体
I will melt your flesh from your skull.
今天不行
Not today.
他在哪
Where is he?
我知道我爸是一团糟
I knew my dad was a disaster.
我想我只是不想承认他有多糟
I guess I just didn't want to admit the extent of it.
萨拉 我真抱歉
Sarah, I'm so sorry.
你抱什么歉 我不抱歉
Why should you be sorry? I'm not sorry.
知道更好 对吗
It's better to know, right?
就算我妈完全拒绝相信
Even if my mom's in total denial.
也许你该别那么苛责你妈
Maybe you should go a little easier on your mom.
为什么
Why?
如果我妈不做些什么 什么都不会改变
Nothing's gonna change if my mom doesn't do something.
我爸是一团糟 而我妈只会
My dad's a disaster, and all my mom's doing
和他冷战
is getting her black belt in passive-aggressive texting.
-你是对的 -乔
- You're right. - Jon.
萨拉 你♥爸♥的真♥相♥是
Sarah, the truth about your dad is that,
-他情况真的不好 -是 乔 我知道
- he is really messed up. - Yeah, Jon, I know.
不 不是因为酗酒
No, not from drinking.
摩根·埃奇对他做了一些事
Morgan Edge did something to him.
这听上去会有些疯狂
And this is gonna sound nuts,
但基本上他是被调包了
but he's basically been body snatched.
调包了
Body snatched?
来的这些军人
Look, these military guys showing up,
他们都是国防部的
they're from the DOD.
是我们外公管的一个威胁消除机构
It's a threat reduction agency headed by our grandpa
保护地球不受外星人侵害
to keep the Earth safe from aliens,
不少科学家正在研究你♥爸♥
and these scientists, they're looking at your dad right now
想帮他 但老实说 我
trying to help him, but I honestly--
我甚至不觉得他们完全清楚现在的状况
I don't even think that they're totally clear what's going on.
好吗 所以不是他们的错
Right? So it's not their fault,
也不是他的错
and it's not his fault,
还有 萨拉 这绝对不是你♥妈♥的♥错
and Sarah, it's definitely not your mom's fault.
也许你该去自己看看
Maybe you should go see for yourself.
拉娜很自责
Lana's really beating herself up.
很难不自责
Hard not to.
克拉克 埃奇为什么要给超人时间做决定
Clark, why would Edge give Superman time to make a decision?
什么意思
Mm, what do you mean?
埃奇是个无情的商人
Edge is a ruthless corporate shark.
他从不会给任何人任何东西
He never gives anyone anything.
为什么给超人时间
Why give Superman time?
唯一合理的原因是他需要时间
The only reason that makes sense is that he needs it.
也许是那些个体还没有完成复苏
Maybe the Subjects aren't finished resurrecting
或是转化或是什么流程
or transforming or whatever that process is
因为他们还未完成
because they're not done.
而埃奇知道如果他想打败超人
And Edge knows that if he's gonna defeat Superman,
他需要所有人的力量
he needs everyone.
他们找到多诺万了
They found Donovan.
我想我
I guess I'll, uh--
-从后面走 -嗯 从后面走
- Go out the back? - Go out the back, yeah.
跟我们走
You're coming with us.
我们需要逆转这台机器对人的效果
We need to reverse what this machine's been doing to people.
-逆转 -对
- Reverse it? - Yeah.
把所有人都变回原来的人
Turn everyone back into the human they should be.
-我做不到 -我说什么你做什么
- I can't do that. - You'll do what I say.
我都不怎么理解这项技术的原理
Look, I barely understand how this technology even works.
如果你们想逆转这个过程
If you wanna reverse this process,
你们得去找发明它的人
you're gonna have to find whoever it is that invented this thing.
谁发明的
Who the hell's that?
我妈
My mother.
这些都是摩根·埃奇惹出来的
All this for Morgan Edge.
如果我们不阻止他 情况会变得更糟
It's gonna get a whole lot worse if we don't stop him.
他在这
He's here.
你还好吗
Everything okay?
我知道你已经习惯了
I know you're used to all this,
但在现实中见到超人还是有点超现实
but it's a little surreal to see Superman in real life.
我还是习惯在电视上看到他
I'm just so used to watching him on TV.
是啊 是会有些怪
Yeah, it can be a little weird.
走吧 跟我来
Come on. Follow me.
有没有办法
Is there any way
和歼灭者中的意识交流
to communicate with the consciousness inside the Eradicator?
里面的氪星人意识并不是活着的
The Kryptonian minds inside aren't actually alive.
一旦选定好意识
Once a consciousness is chosen,
就需要一个宿主来激活这个意识
they need a host in order to become activated.
所以唯一可行的办法就是把拉腊·劳尔-范的意识
So the only way this works is to place the consciousness
传输到斯摩维尔的某个本地人身上
of Lara Lor-Van into someone from Smallville.
我是这么理解的
That's my understanding.
准备好仪器
Get this machine ready.
这感觉不太对
This doesn't feel right.
我们没有其他选择了
We don't have any other choice.
而且我们时间也不多了
And we're running out of time.
我们需要尽快找到一个志愿者
We need to find a volunteer fast.
我可以
I'll do it.
抱歉 但这不可能
I'm sorry, but that's not possible.
为什么 我是斯摩维尔人
Why not? I'm from Smallville.
我是理想的人选
Makes me the ideal candidate.
你不需要再找别人了
You don't have to look for anyone.
-她说的确实在理 -爸爸
- She does have a point. - Dad.
你们可以让我俩单独聊一下吗
Can everyone just please give us a moment alone?
这不是你的责任
This isn't your responsibility.
那又是谁的
Then whose is it?
凯尔把全镇人召集到埃奇那边
I'm the one who stood by
而我只是袖手旁观
while Kyle rallied the town to Edge's side.
我是说 是我把自己的朋友登记到
I mean, it was me who signed up my own friends
埃奇的管理计划中
to Edge's Executive Program.
-拉娜 -这是我的镇子
- Lana-- - This is my town,
每到关键时刻我都失败了
and at every critical juncture I've failed it.
所以别跟我说这不是我的责任
So don't tell me this isn't my responsibility.
特别是我还就站在这里 即将失去一切
Not when I stand here about to lose everything.
我很感谢你要这么做
I appreciate what you're trying to do,
但是你有你的家庭
but you have a family.
是 可我的丈夫就是被调包的人之一
Yeah, and my husband is one of them,
如果我不做些什么
who is gonna to become some alien psychopath
他们就会变成外星疯子
if I don't do something.
我必须要救凯尔 露易丝
I have to save Kyle, Lois.
如果他还有任何一线生机
If there's any chance that he's still alive,
-我就一定要做 -那萨拉和索菲怎么办
- I have to do it. - What about Sarah and Sophie?
她们就是我的全世界 你知道的
They mean the world to me, you know that.
这就是我不让你这么做的原因
That's why I can't let you do this.
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表