剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
Jordan. Jordan!
这里空气稀薄 可以帮你冷静下来
The air's thin up here. It'll help calm you down.
你还好吗
You good?
乔丹
Jordan
塔格
What...
塔格这事
What happend to Tag
别试图告诉我不是我的错
Don't try to tell me it wasn't my falut.
你看过录像 我的激光眼 给了塔格那些能力
You saw the video. My heat vision... it gave Tag those powers
-然后 -不 这 不是那样的
- and... - No, it just...it's not how it wroks.
你又不知道
Yeah, you don't know that.
你说得对 我不 我不知怎么会这样
You're right. I don't ... I don't know how or
或为什么发生这些事
why any of this is happening, okay?
而且其实
And the truth is...
我很羡慕这一切
I've... honestly been really jealous about all of it.
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry about that.
但是乔丹 听着 我知道的是
But, Jordan, look, I do know this.
你不会伤害别人 绝不会
You'll never hurt anyone, ever.
所以无论发生了什么
So whatever happened,
都是意外 好吗
it's an accident, okay?
都是意外
It's an accident.
星球日报
塔格现在在哪
So where's Tag now?
他和医生在国防部
He's with the doctors at the DOD.
而且他们在好好照顾他
And apparently, they're taking really good care of him.
他们说是我♥干♥的吗
Did they say I did this to him?
我有一队人员分♥析♥手♥机♥视频
I had a team analyze that cell phone footage.
你的激光眼导致了爆♥炸♥
Your heat vision caused a blast,
但当时还有一种物质
but there was another material present--
一种黄色磷光
a yellow phosphorescence.
我们认为那可能激发了他的超人类发育
We think that may have triggered the boy's meta-human development.
我们能看他吗
Can we see him?
孩子 国防部的规矩很严格
Well, son, DOD protocols are pretty strict.
全天监控 伪装故事 转移地方
24/7 monitoring, cover stories, transferring.
你外公想说的是
What your grandpa's trying to say is that
他会去一所特殊学校
he's gonna go to a special school
专门接收有那种能力的孩子
for kids with these sorts of abilities.
等等 还有给超能力孩子的特殊学校吗
Wait, there's a special school for kids with powers?
-那太酷了 -不 才不是
- That's pretty cool. - No, it's not.
一共有多少这样的人
How many of these kids are there?
-那是保密的 不过这么说吧 -爸
- That's classified, but let's just say-- - Dad.
听着 我们得说清楚一些事
Look, guys, we have to be clear on something.
你们为什么等了这么久才用紧急定♥位♥器♥
Why did you wait so long to use the ELT?
为什么不一感觉到有麻烦就叫我
Why didn't you call me the minute you knew something was wrong?
听着 我可能说错了
Look, I may have misspoke.
"说错了"
"Misspoke"?
你不能告诉他们 不能来找我帮忙
You cannot tell the boys not to come to me for help.
我的意图是帮助他们
My point was to help them
看清楚你的工作是生死攸关的
see the life-and-death stakes of your job.
我的工作是做他们的爸爸 那是我的工作
My job is I'm their dad. That's my job.
你不仅是他们的爸爸
You're not just their dad.
你还是世界上最重要的人
You're the most important person in the world,
现在他们知道了这点
and now that they know that,
他们需要履行随之而来的义务
they need to respect the obligation that comes with it.
我需要履行义务 我
I have to respect that obligation! Me.
相信我 我每天都在经历
And believe me, I live with it every day.
-那就像点样 -住口
- Then act like it. - Stop!
住口
Stop it!
这和你在我小时候说的
This is the same toxic "honor above all else" crap
"荣耀高于一切"的屁话一样
you used to pull on me when I was a kid.
露易丝 拜托 这跟我们的事无关
Lois, please. This isn't about us.
确实 这是关于你和你为人父的方法
No, it's about you and your parenting choices,
而且这方法在过去和现在都很烂
and how they sucked then and they still suck,
我们不会用这个方法教育我们的儿子
and we're not gonna be applying them to our boys.
我选择把生命奉献给效忠国家
I made a choice to dedicate my life to the armed service.
你本可以两者兼顾
You could have done both.
克拉克就在努力
That's what Clark is doing,
我每天都看到他为此挣扎
and I see him struggle with it every day,
你又有什么资格对他的为人父方法说三道四
so how dare you tell him he can't be the father he is
就因为你从不屑于努力吗
'cause you never bothered to give it a go.
你再逼我们 这个家就不欢迎你了
You keep pushing us, you won't be welcome here anymore.
行
Fine.
我去打包
I'll get my things.
还要开很长时间的车
I have a long drive ahead of me.
我现在就把你的给你 宝贝
And I'll get you yours coming right now, baby.
好了
And here we go.
这个可爱的雷龙是你的
This lovely little brontosaurus for you.
-早上好 -妈妈
- Good morning. - Hi, Mom.
爸爸在做薄煎饼
Dad's making pancakes.
他到现在都还没烤焦一个
He hasn't burnt a single one yet.
-不能说 说了晦气 -是啊 他厉害着呢
- Don't jinx me. - Yeah, he's on a roll.
我想让你多睡会
Figured I'd let you sleep in a little bit.
谢谢
Thank you.
恐龙薄煎饼啊
Dinosaur pancakes, huh?
对 这是我唯一的特长
Yeah, it's kind of like my one specialty.
不是这样的
That's not true.
你有恐龙薄煎饼
You got dinosaur pancakes
你为家乡的人忙里忙外
and you work your tail off for people in your hometown.
过来
Come here.
要我说 你有好多特长
I'd say you have more than a few specialties.
小心点 这开始听着像表扬了
Careful now. That's starting to sound like a compliment.
还发生过更疯狂的事呢
Crazier things have happened.
但为什么爸爸需要我去收割机那帮忙
But why would Dad need my help with the harvester?
妈妈 你能别用调查记者的腔调吗
Mom, can you stop being an investigative reporter
就一秒 然后
for just one second, and...
我说不好
I don't know,
感受惊喜
be surprised?
-女士 -这是什么情况
- Madam. - What is all this?
我想到了我错过的那些约会之夜
Well, I was thinking about all of those date nights that I've missed,
我想我们能弥补一点
and I thought we could play a little catch-up.
现在你非常讨我的欢心
You're in very good standing with me right now.
如果你好好说
If you play your cards right,
还可能有个按♥摩♥等着你
there may even be a massage in it for you.
瞧 这你就要宠坏我了
See, now you're just spoiling me.
你值得被宠
Well, you deserve to be spoiled,
无论有什么疑惑
to know beyond any doubt
无论发生了什么
no matter what's going on
或我要面对什么
or what I'm up against,
都知道我和你在一起的时间
this--my time with you--
是让我度过这一切的力量
is what gets me through everything else.
你是我醒来时的第一个念想
You're my first thought of the day.
你是我入睡时的最后一个念想
You're my last thought at night.
我爱你
And I love you.
开玩笑吧
You gotta be kidding me.
他选的时机真是无懈可击
His timing is truly impeccable.
是啊
Yeah.
-萨姆 -克拉克
- Hey, Sam. - Clark.
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to intrude.
马拉维有个情况
There's a situation in Malawi.
暂时不紧急
Not a priority yet,
但我猜一小时内就会变紧急
but my guess is it will be within the hour.
我打给露易丝想让她告诉你
I was calling Lois so she could fill you in
你可以自己决定要不要插手
and you could decide for yourself if you wanna get involved.
她在吗
Is she there?
她去厕所了
Uh, she just went to the restroom.
但谢谢你的提醒
But I appreciate the heads-up.
我会告诉她你来电了
I will let her know you called.
去吧
Go.
我很快回来 我保证
I'll be fast. I promise.
我等你
I'll be waiting.
我也爱你
I love you too.
我是罗塞蒂中尉 给我条安全线路
Lieutenant Rosetti, go secure.
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表