剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
他说我儿子的死正在调查中
he says that my son's death is under investigation.
没错 鲍威尔太太 我们还在调查
That's true, Mrs. Powell. We're still in the process
德里克的死因
of gathering facts about how Derek died.
他死是因为摩根·埃奇的所作所为
He died because of what Morgan Edge did.
这就是他的死因 你们已经知道了好几个月
That is how he died! You have known for months,
却没想过要告诉我
and you didn't bother saying anything to me.
莎伦 我知道你的心情很难过
Sharon, I know how difficult this has been for you.
你根本不知道
You have no idea
失去孩子的心情
what it's like to lose a child.
作为母亲一遍又一遍地内疚
The guilt a mother feels the thinking over and over again
想着我还能怎么做
what I could have done differently.
很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
请告诉我摩根·埃奇对我儿子做了什么
Please, tell me what Morgan Edge did to my son.
我要知道真♥相♥
I need to know the truth.
我的小队刚刚有埃奇的线索
My team just got a hit on Edge.
-什么 -他刚刚袭击关押拉尔的拘留所
- What? - He just attacked the facility where Larr's being held.
我们要行动
We need to go.
抱歉各位
Sorry, folks,
现在有情况需要我们马上去处理
but there's a situation that needs our immediate attention.
不行 不行
No, no, no, no!
你们要去哪
Where are you going?
这位太太有权知道真♥相♥
Lady deserves an answer!
-逃避吗 -我们要知道答案
- Running away? - We want answers!
把真♥相♥告诉我们 我们要知道答案
Tell us the truth! We want answers!
我们要知道答案 我们要知道答案
We want answers! We want answers!
我们要知道答案 我们要知道答案
We want answers! We want answers!
-我们必须回市政厅 -不行
- We have to get back in there. - That's not an option.
斯摩维尔正在分崩离析
Smallville is tearing itself apart.
如果我们不做点什么
If we don't do something--
你没听到我说话吗
Did you not hear me?
埃奇出现 把拉尔也带走了
Edge is out, and he's got Larr with him.
那我们需要提醒整个小镇
Then we need to warn the town.
他好像不在斯摩维尔附近
He doesn't seem to be anywhere near Smallville.
因为他们的目标不一样
That's 'cause they got a different target.
在他们离开国防部后 我的追踪器发现了他们
My tracker picked them up after they left the DOD.
他们在大都会
They're in Metropolis.
-就像在你的地球上一样 -你们立刻行动
- Just like on your Earth. - You two need to go now.
等等 在你的地球上 超人不是单独行动
Wait, on your Earth, Superman didn't act alone.
他有一支军队
He had an entire army.
埃奇真的认为他和拉尔能搞垮整座城市吗
Does Edge really think that he and Larr can take an entire city?
在我们看到他逃离国防部时的所作所为
After what we saw him do when he escaped the DOD,
也许他能
maybe he can.
或者他只是想伤害我
Or maybe he just wants to hurt me.
他看到了我的记忆
He saw my memories.
他知道我们在大都会有多少过往
He knows how much history we have in Metropolis.
但如果他只是想伤害你
Yeah, but if he just wanted to hurt you,
他为什么不来直接来斯摩维尔呢
why wouldn't he come straight to Smallville?
我们还不知道更大的隐情
There is a bigger picture we're not seeing.
我该和你一起去 你能保护孩子们的安全吗
I should go with you. Can you keep the boys safe?
我去打给他们 确保他们回到农场
I'll reach out, make sure they get back to the farm.
你查到埃奇的位置了吗
Do you have a location for Edge?
看来他还在世纪公园
Looks like he's still in Centennial Park.
请千万不要越过防线
Please do not move the barriers.
大家请后退
Everyone, please stand back.
请告诉我飘在空中的不是摩根·埃奇
Please tell me that's not Morgan Edge floating up there.
是超人
It's Superman!
你们要叫大家后退
You need to get everyone back.
这里不安全
It isn't safe here.
露易丝 你知道发生了什么事吗
Lois, do you know what's going on here?
我们认为摩根·埃奇要攻击大都会
We think Morgan Edge is about to attack Metropolis.
就他们两个人吗
Is it just the two of them?
目前看来是的
As far as I could tell.
我们要担心会有更多的人来吗
Do we have to worry about more of them?
那已经不是摩根·埃奇了
I don't think that's Morgan Edge anymore.
那是谁
Then who is it?
快拿杯喝的
Hey, hurry up and grab a drink.
后面还有翻杯游戏呢
We've got Flip Cup out back.
好 稍后就来 一会去
All right, right behind you. Right behind you.
-是外公 -别接
- It's Granddad. - Don't answer.
要是出什么事儿了呢
What if something's up?
那他会再打过来
Then he'll call back.
不知道 他从没给我打过电♥话♥
I don't know. He never calls.
就当一小时 正常人家的孩子吧
Just be a normal kid for, like, an hour.
好不好 我有紧急定位发射器
Okay? I got the ELT.
要是出了什么事 我会打给爸爸的
If anything serious happens, I'll call Dad.
你什么时候开始热衷派对了
Since when did you become Mr. Party Guy?
你不是应该和约翰·亨利造火箭筒
Shouldn't you be building rocket launchers
或者琢磨其他事儿吗
with John Henry or something?
那叫导弹发射器
It's a missile launcher,
还有在翻杯游戏里 我要打败威尔尼茨
and I want to beat Wellnitz at Flip Cup.
-来嘛 来嘛 -要是为了威尔尼茨的话
- Come on. Come on. - Oh, if it's for Wellnitz...
约翰 我们能谈谈吗
Hey, John. Can we talk?
-亲爱的 -你好
- Hey, hon. - Hey.
消防局那边怎么样了
How did it go at the station?
我和塔梅拉谈了谈
Well, I was--I was talking to Tamera,
她让我意识到
and she got me thinking that,
我不知道 也许你是对的
I don't know, maybe you're right.
就是也许 也许这个决定不对
You know, maybe--maybe this isn't the right call.
我意思是 我们在这里付出了许多
I mean, we've built so much here.
一想到要弃一切而去 就很害怕
It's scary to think of walking away from all this.
是啊
Yeah.
我是凯尔
This is Kyle.
索菲 别动
Sophie, stay still.
索菲
Sophie.
请进
Come in.
姑娘们 我们要讲些事儿
So, girls, we have some news.
你♥爸♥刚收到一份工作邀请
Your dad just got a job offer.
做什么的呢
Doing what?
还是救火 不过
Still fighting fires, just...
是在其他城市救火
just in a different city.
工作地点在布里斯托尔县
The job's in Bristol County.
那要两个小时的车程
That's, like, two hours away.
所以我们得为了爸爸的工作搬家
Which is why we're gonna have to move to make it work.
但你不是说
But I thought you said
这房♥子收到的报价很低
that the offer on the house was super low.
是的 但是听着 萨拉
It was, but look, Sarah,
这 这是个很好的机会
this, this is a great opportunity.
他们的消防队长准备退休了
Their fire chief is getting ready to retire,
也就是说我可以直接上位
which means I can just step right on in
帮着做好岗位交接
and--and help with the transition.
你知道你在说什么吗
Do you even hear yourself?
你说人们都在抛弃斯摩维尔
After all you said about people abandoning Smallville,
现在遇到困难了 你们就要逃跑了吗
the minute it gets hard, you guys are gonna run?
拜托 萨拉 这么说可不讲理啊
Come on, Sarah. That's not fair.
你真是满嘴屁话
You're so full of crap.
-宝贝 是因为乔丹 你才这样吗 -不是
- Honey, is this about Jordan? - No. No.
而是因为
It's about the fact
我父母是满口谎言的伪君子
that my parents are lying hypocrites.
这对任何人来说都不好受
Hey, this isn't easy for anyone.
听着 我们只是
Look, we're just simply
努力为让咱家过上好日子
trying to do what's best for our family.
也许你没有资格做这个决定
Maybe you're not qualified to make that decision.
意思是 当初是你拍摩根·埃奇马屁
I mean, it was you who kissed Morgan Edge's ass
才来这儿的
to come here in the first place.
别把一切都怪你♥爸♥头上
Hey, do not blame your father for any of this.
我也怨你
I blame you too!
你们真是蠢到家了
You guys are so freaking stupid.
萨拉 萨拉
Sarah. Sarah!
卡-艾尔 这儿没你朋友的事儿
Your friend has no part in this, Kal-El.
你来这儿干吗
Why are you here?
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表