剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
Should be home in time to put the ribs on.
你觉得我们这样做是错的吗
Do you think that we're making a mistake?
什么 吃猪肋排吗
What, eating baby backs?
离开斯摩维尔
Leaving Smallville?
你觉得我们是不是放弃得太轻易了
I mean, do you think we're giving up too easily?
克拉克是这样说的吗
Is that what Clark said?
我只是 不想匆忙做出
I just-I don't want us to rush into
我们之后会后悔的决定
a decision that we're gonna regret later.
我不觉得我们还有别的选择
I don't think we have much of a choice.
这里的人在逼我们离开
Folks 'round here kind of forced our hand.
不是所有人 凯尔
Not everybody's out to get us, Kyle.
好吧 听着
All right, look,
我很感激肯特一家为我们做的一切
I am very appreciative of everything that the Kents have done for us.
他们够朋友 但拉娜
They've been solid, but Lana,
他们的友谊填不饱肚子
their friendship ain't gonna put food on the table.
我知道
I know.
只是很难
It's just hard.
是 我知道
Yeah, I know.
但只要我有你
But hey, as long as I got you,
我们住在哪都无所谓
doesn't matter where we live.
好吗 你和我 我们
Okay, so you and me, we--
我们能把任何地方变成家 好吗
we can make any place home, all right?
嗯
Yeah.
-拜 -拜
- Bye, now. - Bye.
欢迎来到新斯摩维尔
Welcome to the new Smallville.
它和以前一样
It's the same as the old one.
只是更可悲了
Just more pathetic.
你一直都藏在哪 二号♥四分卫
Where you been hiding, QB 2?
你们知道的
Hey, just-you know how it goes.
只是在补课业
Just catching up on some school work.
我们小镇都被围困了
Our town's under siege,
而你却躲在家学习吗
and you're hiding at home to study?
老兄 错误回答
Dude, wrong answer.
是时候离开冷板凳了 兄弟
Time to get off the bench, bro.
吉米他爸妈出差了
Jimmy's parents are out of town.
他家就他一个人
He's got the whole place to himself.
威尔尼茨去拿啤酒了
Wellnitz is picking up a keg as we speak.
精酿 度数很高
Totally crafty. ABVs are super high.
好吧 我去
All right, I'm in.
你也该来 小矮子
You should come too, Shortstack.
好了 我们要去接丹尼丝和凯特琳
All right, we're gonna go pick up Denise and Kaitlin.
我们那里见 好吗
See you boys there, yeah?
-拜 -一会儿见伙计
- Peace. - See you later, man.
肖恩还要受到多么冷淡的回应
How much more passive-aggressive could Sean get?
我不知道 也许只是有些怪
I don't know, I mean, maybe it's just weird
你们俩毕竟交往过
'cause you, like, dated?
之前都没问题
It wasn't a problem before.
现在我爸妈就和《红字》里一样
Now that my parents are all "Scarlet Letter",
小说《红字》女主人公
讲述女主人公因通奸罪而受到处罚
我就像是海斯特·白兰一样
it's like I'm Hester Prynne by association.
你不用走
You don't have to go.
不 你们已经很久没一起玩了
No. It's been, like, forever since you guys have hung out,
这是增进兄弟感情的好机会
and it'll be fun brother bonding time.
而且啤酒这么好喝
Plus the beer's, like, so crafty.
-你确定吗 -确定
- You sure? - Yeah.
我答应了索菲帮她弄公主发型
I had promised Soph to do Princess Hair Salon,
因为之前的事
you know, 'cause of earlier.
-好了 好了 -好吧
- Yeah, yeah, yeah. - All right.
到家了打给我吧
Just call me when you get home?
-好的 -回头见
- Yeah. All right. - See you.
威尔尼茨这次最好别脱衣服
Wellnitz better keep his shirt on this time.
看到你的小报社捅了多大的马蜂窝吗
You see what kind of hornets' nest your little paper stirred up?
那就让我帮忙
Then let me help.
我正希望你这么说
I was hoping you'd say that.
各位 肃静
All right, everyone. Call to order.
莱恩将军将就国防部继续驻扎在斯摩维尔一事
General Lane is here to answer any concerns you may have
为大家解答一切疑虑
about the continuing presence of the DOD in Smallville.
-有请莱恩将军 -谢谢迪恩镇长
- General Lane. - Thank you, Mayor Dean.
你的士兵什么时候离开我们的小镇
When are your soldiers gonna leave our town?
没错
Yeah!
我向大家保证国防部正在尽快行动
I promise you the DOD is working as fast as we can.
只要矿场所有的有害物质一经移除
Once all hazardous materials have been removed from the mines,
军队就会立刻撤出
you can expect a precipitous drop in troop numbers.
军队把街上的生意全都吓跑了
Those troops are scaring away the businesses here on Main Street.
国防部不要再骗人
为什么他们不能在矿场驻扎呢
I mean, why can't they all be stationed over at the mines?
没错 矿场到底有什么东西这么危险
Yeah, and what's in those mines that's so dangerous anyways?
我无权讨论该物质的确切性质
I'm not at liberty to discuss the exact nature of the substance,
但是...
but--
但你们在我们眼皮底下拿走却毫无问题
Well, you'll take it from under our noses no problem.
各位 我相信他们搬走这些东西是有原因的
Look, everyone, I'm sure they have a good reason for removing it.
也许这个东西价值连城
Yeah, it's probably worth a hell of a lot of money.
我可以向大家保证没人从中获利
I can assure you no one is profiting from this.
我们只是在为公众的最大利益着想
We're merely acting in the public's best interest.
莱恩将军 可否告诉我们摩根·埃奇在哪
General Lane, can you tell us where Morgan Edge is right now?
目前我还不能对此发表公开评论
I'm not able to comment publicly on that at this time.
为什么不行
Why not?
人们害怕 他们想知道自己是安全的
People are afraid, and they wanna know that they're safe.
-没错 -没错
- Yeah. - Yeah!
贝波小姐 你今天引起的恐慌已经够多了
Ms. Beppo, I think you've caused enough panic for one day.
那你至少能告诉我们埃奇是否已被扣押了
Can you at least tell us if Edge is in custody?
-贝波小姐 -他没有
- Ms. Beppo? - No, he's not.
-露易丝 -他们有权知道
- Lois. - They deserve to know.
埃奇几周前成功逃离了拘留所
Edge managed to escape a holding facility a few weeks ago.
自此之后 超人和国防部
Now, since then, Superman and the DOD
一直在努力寻找他的下落
have been working diligently to try to track him down.
但是目前 他仍然下落不明
But as of right now, his whereabouts are still unknown.
我们是否该担心他会回来呢
Should we be worried that he's gonna come back here?
我恐怕在摩根·埃奇被捕之前
I'm afraid until Morgan Edge is apprehended,
我们有理由担心这一点
there's reason for concern.
但我向你们保证 国防部会竭尽全力
But let me assure you, the DOD is doing everything we can
保证斯摩维尔居民的安全
to keep the people of Smallville safe.
不要相信这个人说的任何一句话
Don't anyone trust a word that man says.
那是德里克·鲍威尔的母亲吗
Is that Derek Powell's mother?
是的
Yeah.
国防部几个月来一直在骗人
The DOD has been lying for months.
自从我儿子死后
Ever since my son died.
我有证据
And I have proof.
斯摩维尔消防队
我猜到是你
Thought that might be you.
我想现在是时候告诉收拾走人了
I figured now is as good a time as any to clear out.
尤其现在大多数人都在市政厅
Especially since most of the guys are at the town hall right now.
我接到布里斯托尔队长电♥话♥ 打来找你的
I got a call from the chief in Bristol asking about you.
我只是试一下
Just putting some feelers out is all.
是吗 因为你前院草坪上的待售牌子
Yeah? 'Cause the "For sale" sign in your front lawn
似乎不止这么简单
seems to suggest otherwise.
你想我怎么做 塔梅拉
What do you want me to do, Tamera?
我加入消防局很不容易 警长
It wasn't easy when I signed up, Chief.
其他男人脸上的表情都在想
All the looks from the other guys thinking a woman
女人不该出现在消防局 更别提是黑人女性
had no place at the station, never mind a Black woman.
但是你总是支持我
But you, you always had my back.
因为我知道他们对你的看法大错特错
'Cause I knew they were dead wrong about you.
我希望我们能再次证明他们是错的
And I was hoping we can prove 'em wrong again.
我要告诉你 我和布里斯托尔队长说
I want you to know I told the chief in Bristol
他很幸运有你的加入
he'd be lucky to have you.
祝你好运 老大 我支持你
Good luck, boss. I'm rooting for you.
搞什么
What the hell?
-天呐 -开枪 快开枪
- My God! - Shoot, shoot!
天呐
My God!
这是国防部寄来的一封信
This is a letter from the Department of Defense
乌鸦队加油
上面有他的签名 在信里
signed by that man right there, and in it,
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表